Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story (91423 Views)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Naturalle(f): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
This is bull****, this man is coming out with all this stories after the charge has been updated to attempted murder? You are going to burn in he'll dude... what were u doing in her house @ 1.00am by the way? And all this rubbish watsapp messages doesn't mean jack!
And besides, didn't he move in with a woman and send his wife pictures @ some point? Isn't he the one in this post https://www.nairaland.com/3471029/zenith-bank-staff-brutalised-wife... the thunder that will fire u is being repackaged angry angry

3 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by JustCurious: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
Shame on Zenith Bank for taking such a nasty and hasty decision to terminate this man's appointment without evidences. His record here nails it.

After God, Fear News Emanating from Social Media.

8 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by KingGeorgey(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
Atigba:
Na Benin girl
Waiter!!!! ....give this Bros one Heineken... Took the next comment right outta my mouth.. Na dem truly
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Tobium1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
Such things like dis happen, when u take a hoe home as a wife

3 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Selfhood: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
andyanders:

Very good evidence herein. Zenit should recall this man because no man can take this. If investigators can be sent to those offices she has worked to determine the kind of a lady that Ivie is, then they can be able to establish her pilfering character as stated by her husband that led to her been dismissed from those offices she worked for.

Also, her husband equally stated names of people she owed money that has been calling for her should be interviewed to determine what actually transpired between her and those customers of hers.

They dont need to go to this extent. Wdyt?.
If they are fast to dismiss based on the fact that they cannot stand domestic violence.
Then they should be able to take him back to show their stand for and towards integrity.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by iMed: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
Na wa o
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by nnamdibig(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
Stupedinluv:
men men men!
The man is jobless again
Remind me the reason why he is jobless again?

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by uzuede4(f): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=eyinjuege post=51123714]

I've read your previous posts.
Now, let's try and apply logic to this issue, devoid of all sentiments.
Let's even assume she's a prostitute and a fraud, and he's a saint.
What was he doing in front of her house at that time of the day?. It was early hours of the morning, from the initial story.
What's the probability he wasn't there to cause trouble? Did he call her earlier he was coming to see his children? Why trespass on someone's property, if not to cause trouble?
The truth is, he started the whole brouhaha. By even being there uninvited is suspicious. The outcome of the fracas was all because he didn't have self control.
Relationships break down, but everyone should just carry their wahala and go. They don't have blood ties ( they're not related- as we can't choose our relatives, but we can choose who we want to spend our lives with), so why stalk her? She could have lost her life.
He's on trial for attempted murder, so any reasonable company will wash their hands off him,. That's the way of the world, its not personal. They would even deny they ever knew him if they could.
I sincerely don't believe the woman has mental imbalance or on psychotropic drugs not to know who assaulted her.
I'm just trying to be objective here.
The same way I can never side a housewife who goes to her husband's mistress house to fight her, or a housewife pouring hot water on her husband because he's cheating, or the one that poisoned her step son.
Just walk away. See your children at arranged times, weekends, holidays or whatever. They're the ones that are your blood, and should be your utmost concern.
What some call love is just obsession, and it always makes people irrational.[/quoteKudos! Well said. wink[quote author=eyinjuege post=51123714]

What was he doing in front of her house at that time of the day?. It was early hours of the morning, from the initial story.
What's the probability he wasn't there to cause trouble? Did he call her earlier he was coming to see his children? Why trespass on someone's property, if not to cause trouble?
The truth is, he started the whole brouhaha. By even being there uninvited is suspicious. The outcome of the fracas was all because he didn't have self control.
Relationships break down, but everyone should just carry their wahala and go. They don't have blood ties ( they're not related- as we can't choose our relatives, but we can choose who we want to spend our lives with), so why stalk her? She could have lost her life.
He's on trial for attempted murder, so any reasonable company will wash their hands off him,. That's the way of the world, its not personal. They would even deny they ever knew him if they could.
I sincerely don't believe the woman has mental imbalance or on psychotropic drugs not to know who assaulted her.
The same way I can never side a housewife who goes to her husband's mistress house to fight her, or a housewife pouring hot water on her husband because he's cheating, or the one that poisoned her step son.
Just walk away. See your children at arranged times, weekends, holidays or whatever. They're the ones that are your blood, and should be your utmost concern.
What some call love is just obsession, and it always makes people irrational.[/quoteKudos! Well said.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Viking007(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
Stupedinluv:
na we biko
angry
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by kuljustiz(f): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
peterdrury:
Who could have imagined that the persons involved were good lovers prior to the incident. I'm not trying to take side with him or her but after reading this, I feel they should settle out of court. Who knows, they might fall in love again. Love can be found in a hopeless place.

Guy are you sure u read the story
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by IRobot7(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chriswazo:

Aswear, you are overtly foolish.

The same applies to your mother.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by symbianDON(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
the woman in question is utterly heartless!

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Naturalle(f): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
Typical Nigerian man to brand his wife a LovePeddler as soon as she is not his to beat or abuse again! The devil is a liar! Your lies will not work! You will go to JAIL!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by intruder15(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
eyinjuege:

What some call love is just obsession, and it always makes people irrational.
hmmm. Dis ur write up sef. After reading it i was hoping to see m or f. Since u hid that part, u can tell me which one are u.
Did i hear u say trespass? While legally married to someone is there a term called trespassing in such case? Whether one lives at sokoto, and d other at jalingo, i dont see one going to d other's house irrespective of d time as trespass. My 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by KingMicky3286: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
I keep telling women to be-careful of any man who knows that they are married and he keep asking you for a date, It means he is not jealous that you have a husband , If he is not Jealous that you have a husband, that means that he dont love you . LOVE GOES WITH JEALOUS.

Women should be-careful for those Randy men who will come to destroy and bring shame to their families.

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by philip0906(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
Stupedinluv:
men men men!

The man is jobless again
Why are you squirting round the whole thread? undecided

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by ObaKlaz: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
jaiyefavour:
some men are unbelievable.....I won't expose my wife to the world no matter how hurt I am.....besides men need to control emotions
Have you ever been pushed beyond limits till you can't take it anymore and you had to snap

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by peterdrury: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
kuljustiz:

Guy are you sure u read the story
i know say dem marry and born children, obviously they were in love, they can love again. One thing I have leant in this life is never say never.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by iykedare(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
Men,y ou are adviced to marry more than one wife so that you won't kill yourself over one eddi00t. Just imagine if the ugly biatch was married as one of the wives, she go behave well.

Give these h03$ competition so they behave.

All these weak men sef. angry
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by MrOlai: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hmmmmm!
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by iykedare(m): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
philip0906:

Why are you squirting round the whole thread? undecided

Dont mind that mentally unstable kid, supidinluv.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by saudyarmani(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
All I can say is FEAR WOMEN

undecided
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Lifestone(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Onegai:
Hmm, he's got enough to prove reasonable doubt. But there need to be witnesses as to the assault to say what happened. Because right now, that's his word against hers. Ivie claims he hired thugs, he claims it was a 3-way brawl, both of them should provide witnesses. He is on trial for attempted murder of his spouse, not for not paying Child support. Though it was bad of her to lie about that to the media.

I don't buy that first marriage one, St. Dominic's is very thorough about their vetting process. So they would have announced banns in her village so that some nosy neighbour would come forward and they will stop the wedding. He would have been informed of her previous marriage to another man. Catholic church doesn't play with banns in Nigeria.

And they can subpoena her doctor in court to produce her medical history to prove a late-term abortion or not. So he should provide the name of the hospital in Surulere to the court. However, the wife says he kicked her out 2 years before the assault, the messages see her admitting that their marriage broke down 2 years before assault. How come he thought it was his? Unless they were still living together.

If one looks at the dates from the payments, August 2014, they were in school in Abraham Adesanya, so it's either they still lived close to Laura Stephens. And that payment was for 2014/2015 session. But August 2016, they were paying for 1st term in a Surulere school.
There is no 2015 schoolfees attached, so maybe she paid for that year.

He's being charged with attempted murder (the judge scaled up the charges from assault). The Law allows that a scuffle can lead to a slap in an argument with your spouse, but punches and visible beating and any broken limbs or anything that comes to the hospital is Assault.

If he can get a good lawyer, someone that handles Criminal cases, he can prove reasonable doubt to the Judge that Ivie is a an untrustworthy plantiff so her version of the story cannot be trusted and insist on witnesses around the area. Someone must have seen or heard something. If they were brawling with her bf, Surulere is not so quiet that someone won't have opened their window to peek and pokenose. Sometimes, an amebo neighbour can be a lifesaver o grin
I simply love your review. You will do well as a lawyer
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Collins0609(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
So are u justifying d fact that she lied and engage in extra marital affair with a married.i like d way d man fought back.sex and marriage is over rated.d lady may not had known that d man can fight back this way.see as u avoid d evils done by d lady and focus on d man
Onegai:
Hmm, he's got enough to prove reasonable doubt. But there need to be witnesses as to the assault to say what happened. Because right now, that's his word against hers. Ivie claims he hired thugs, he claims it was a 3-way brawl, both of them should provide witnesses. He is on trial for attempted murder of his spouse, not for not paying Child support. Though it was bad of her to lie about that to the media.

I don't buy that first marriage one, St. Dominic's is very thorough about their vetting process. So they would have announced banns in her village so that some nosy neighbour would come forward and they will stop the wedding. He would have been informed of her previous marriage to another man. Catholic church doesn't play with banns in Nigeria.

And they can subpoena her doctor in court to produce her medical history to prove a late-term abortion or not. So he should provide the name of the hospital in Surulere to the court. However, the wife says he kicked her out 2 years before the assault, the messages see her admitting that their marriage broke down 2 years before assault. How come he thought it was his? Unless they were still living together.

If one looks at the dates from the payments, August 2014, they were in school in Abraham Adesanya, so it's either they still lived close to Laura Stephens. And that payment was for 2014/2015 session. But August 2016, they were paying for 1st term in a Surulere school.

He's being charged with attempted murder (the judge scaled up the charges from assault). The Law allows that a scuffle can lead to a slap in an argument with your spouse, but punches and visible beating and any broken limbs or anything that comes to the hospital is Assault.

If he can get a good lawyer, someone that handles Criminal cases, he can prove reasonable doubt to the Judge that Ivie is a an untrustworthy plantiff so her version of the story cannot be trusted and insist on witnesses around the area. Someone must have seen or heard something. If they were brawling with her bf, Surulere is not so quiet that someone won't have opened their window to peek and pokenose. Sometimes, an amebo neighbour can be a lifesaver o grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingMicky3286:
I keep telling women to be-careful of any man who knows that they are married and he keep asking you for a date, It means he is not jealous that you have a husband , If he is not Jealous that you have a husband, that means that he dont love you . LOVE GOES WITH JEALOUS.

Women should be-careful for those Randy men who will come to destroy and bring shame to their families.

They'd never hear. Like my mother will say, Goat & Yam can never ever be friends. The goat will always desire to eat the yam which usually always is the case. It starts by sniffing it playfully, then licks it as if it cares and finally takes a big bite and the rest will be history.

5 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Charly68: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
My brother,this woman has done her worst,she took your job but not your life..just thank God for your life and look forward to a new life. Samson was not as lucky as you are ..so you can see that you are very fortunate..your future is in the hand of God & he will make all things new in your life. Good job awaits you but pray never to meet a wrong type of woman for the rest of your life. They may look beautiful but they can be very poisonous.. They sting like bees & care less whether you die or live. Thank God you are still alive to tell the story .

4 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
Onegai:

You haff sense
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Human beings i fear them, i just cant imagine the brutality this man melted on his wife!!! hw can u be so wicked just bcuz u lost ur job.. alryt fine, we agree u lost ur job bcuz of her, so wat, is that the reason u made her turned into a living hell, this is unfair mr john.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by trumpclinton247: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
just negodu... tomorrow you blame our artiste for having baby mamas and staying single... even we the single ones are now getting scared... when a woman want to deal with u it only take the grace of God to be saved... their deceitful crocodile #pity me cry #can make you sentence the man to life imprisonment

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by iykedare(m): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Naturalle:
Typical Nigerian man to brand his wife a LovePeddler as soon as she is not his to beat or abuse again! The devil is a liar! Your lies will not work! You will go to JAIL!!

You are right. He should have shot her like Nigerian men in the US do to their insolent wives.

Menses full your brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Sharingan: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
The scan clearly showed it WAS JUST A BABY... so I don't understand where the claims is coming from

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Caseless: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ivie Edobor once worked for Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc until she resigned her appointment on the 11th July, 2011 in view of the fact that she was been accused of collecting kickbacks from the bank's contractors in order for her to perform her duties as administrative staff. She exhibited these traits of fraud, corrupt practices and financial misappropriation which led to her termination and dismissal from Airtel and Starcomms .

this woman is evil.
$IStandWithTheHusband

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.