Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story (91325 Views)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 18, 2016
According to the messages, the husband has had his own extramarital "affairs" in the past. sMH. She wrote dt he apologized, she swallowed it & moved on & so d husband should also swallow her affair.

She also said he pushed her into d arms of another man cos she didn't feel loved anymore & was very lonely.

All this nonsense would have bn avoided if this man had stayed faithful. He didn't stop cheating & kept eroding her self confidence. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Men destroy their marriages & turn their wives into borderline lunatics. The man goes unscathed after d divorce. D woman gets all d blame & is labelled crazy, a baby mama, witch, olosho, ashewo. SMH.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by lovingyouhun: 2:08am On Nov 18, 2016
Hmmmm, this story get K--Leg. The ultrasound says there is a single viable intrauterine fetus, NOT MULTIPLE. Abeg na where the guy for see twins? That's a big dent on this beautifully made up story that would have saved him. But cheating on your husband can hardly be forgiven by Nigeria men. This kpekus and rod sef na problem because it only produces conji that's leads to wahala. I pray God helps the man. Murder key hmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by diva90: 2:30am On Nov 18, 2016
Onegai:
Ladies and gentlemen, if you're fighting with your spouse, save your messages. Email your Whatsapp and BBM messages with spouse to yourself. This is simple Spousal Battle Tactics 101. grin Everyone should know this.

I agree! Cos u never know how handy all that will come.
The man's side of the story is believable and the fact that he has evidence even makes it stronger.
I just don't understand people who have unprotected sex with people who are not their spouse. Imagine killing 7 months old babies ... The woman get mind

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Onegai(f): 4:13am On Nov 18, 2016
diva90:

I agree! Cos u never know how handy all that will come.
The man's side of the story is believable and the fact that he has evidence even makes it stronger.
I just don't understand people who have unprotected sex with people who are not their spouse. Imagine killing 7 months old babies ... The woman get mind

Well, nurses and doctors here have been saying that that scan has inconsistencies in it and only shows one fetus and not twins. So, that is a point against him. They can say he paid a technician in the area to fake it. You cannot scan a single gestational sack in first trimester that miraculously becomes twins in second trimester.

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:57am On Nov 18, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:
Hmmm! But why are you coming out now to spill the beans after you lost your job? Why now?
Do you really think it is professional as an employee to spill such beans in social media when he is a staff of a reputable company

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by henrhiy: 5:02am On Nov 18, 2016
hw can a mother abort 7months old child/children..is she d devils incarnate?..n all for what?..buh d woman for quit d marriage na..insted of all dis..
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Aikayy: 5:03am On Nov 18, 2016
Onegai:
Hmm, he's got enough to prove reasonable doubt. But there need to be witnesses as to the assault to say what happened. Because right now, that's his word against hers. Ivie claims he attacked her and her bf, he claims it was a 3-way brawl and she got hurt by her bf, both of them should provide witnesses. He is on trial for attempted murder of his spouse, not for not paying Child support. Though it was bad of her to lie about that to the media.

I don't buy that first marriage one, St. Dominic's is very thorough about their vetting process. So they would have announced banns in her village so that some nosy neighbour would come forward and they will stop the wedding. He would have been informed of her previous marriage to another man. Catholic church doesn't play with banns in Nigeria.

And they can subpoena her doctor in court to produce her medical history to prove a late-term abortion or not. So he should provide the name of the hospital in Surulere to the court. However, the wife says he kicked her out 2 years before the assault, the messages see her admitting that their marriage broke down 2 years before assault. How come he thought it was his? Unless they were still living together.

If one looks at the dates from the payments, August 2014, they were in school in Abraham Adesanya, so it's either they still lived close to Laura Stephens. And that payment was for 2014/2015 session. But August 2016, they were paying for 1st term in a Surulere school.
There is no 2015 schoolfees attached, so maybe she paid for that year.

Why is her scan showing single gestational sac (one baby) yet he claims she aborted twins? Na so?? How come 7weeks fetus has limb movement, they usually look like tiny lizards and max one long piece of the fetus is flapping.

He's being charged with attempted murder (the judge scaled up the charges from assault). The Law allows that a scuffle can lead to a slap in an argument with your spouse, but punches and visible beating and any broken limbs or anything that comes to the hospital is Assault.

If he can get a good lawyer, someone that handles Criminal cases, he can prove reasonable doubt to the Judge that Ivie is a an untrustworthy plantiff so her version of the story cannot be trusted and insist on witness account around the area. Someone must have seen or heard something. If they were brawling with her bf, Surulere is not so quiet that someone won't have opened their window to peek and pokenose. Sometimes, an amebo neighbour can be a lifesaver o grin

There are holes in both their stories. A lot of medical people are pointing out that that fetal scan shows a lot of false info that makes no sense medically. The fact remains, he was at her Surulere residence at a time he should not have been. That is why he is being charged with Attempted Murder, the only reason he would show up at his estranged wife's house at 1am is because he went there looking for a fight. So, all this may help him but he will definitely get a charge on his head. I suspect this info dump is to sway the court into dropping the Attempted Murder charge to Assault. His lawyer is trying to show that Ivie has a history of extreme provocation towards John. So that yes, he went to look for a fight/confront her and her lover but he did not plan on things escalating.

It doesn't matter if you married the devil, you are not allowed to attempt to physically beat him up and get away with it. You are expected to divorce the devil or reconcile with the devil but not get into a fight with it.

Nice analysis, you will make a good lawyer if you aren't one already.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Lolostical12: 5:09am On Nov 18, 2016
Keneking:
After reading all the attached I feel like attacking Uncle Matthew grin
hmmmm matthew
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by edpunter(m): 5:20am On Nov 18, 2016
It's always painful when a man knows another man his sleeping with his girlfriend daily talk less of his legal wife. Seriously, to sleep @ night imagining what is going on in the other end is really a nightmare, you will be thinking really absurd, mehn it's really hard to take but you should have divorced her or relocate to subdue the thoughts of harming her physically or otherwise. Well, what I learnt from this whole story is never you give your partner (man or woman) too much freedom and distance cos they will definitely misuse it, MONEY is not everything.

3 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Kimoni: 5:30am On Nov 18, 2016
cococandy:

Right?

But you're conspicuously silent when the man is cheating on his wife. No one hears you people's condemnation and cursing like you're doing on this thread.

Yet it's not about your gender bias? Tell that to the birds.

Don't even look too far...she asked him in one of those chats up there, "you have had your own extramarital affairs, did I question you about their families? I forgave you and moved on, why are you not doing same". And of course, he was silent when she brought that up.

@topic: No justification for what she has done, but he has no moral right to question her loyalty. And who knows how many babies he has also aborted during his numerous affairs?

My only question for the wife and all those who do revenge relationship is - Why another married man? Must you also destroy another woman's home? And why make babies only to murder them? Even school children cannot claim not to know about protection.

This couple deserve themselves IMO. They should both spend eternity in the same cell. God help their kids.

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by cococandy(f): 5:34am On Nov 18, 2016
Kimoni:

Don't even look too far...she asked him in one of those chats up there, "you have had your own extramarital affairs, did I question you about their families? I forgave you and moved on, why are you not doing same". And of course, he was silent when she brought that up.

@topic: No justification for what she has done, but he has no moral right to question her loyalty. And who knows how many babies he has also aborted during his numerous affairs?

My only question for the wife and all those who do revenge relationship is - Why another married man? Must you also destroy another woman's home? And why make babies only to murder them? Even school children cannot claim not to know about protection.

This couple deserve themselves IMO. They should both spend eternity in the same cell. God help their kids.

Yes their kids. It's sad. That's how they will end up living with relatives who may or may not treat them right.

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Fourwinds: 5:46am On Nov 18, 2016
heheheheeee...WOMEN
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by trueanalyst: 5:54am On Nov 18, 2016
This life. Simply short of words.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by yinkslinks(m): 6:14am On Nov 18, 2016
Always check on oloshos before marriage
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Immorttal: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2016
peterdrury:
Who could have imagined that the persons involved were good lovers prior to the incident. I'm not trying to take side with him or her but after reading this, I feel they should settle out of court. Who knows, they might fall in love again. Love can be found in a hopeless place.
who could have imagined this if you looked at their beautiful and sultry pre-wedding photos. marriage is a scam,. i need babymamas, grannies and babymamas!

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Jimi23(m): 6:27am On Nov 18, 2016
Onegai:
Hmm, he's got enough to prove reasonable doubt. But there need to be witnesses as to the assault to say what happened. Because right now, that's his word against hers. Ivie claims he attacked her and her bf, he claims it was a 3-way brawl and she got hurt by her bf, both of them should provide witnesses. He is on trial for attempted murder of his spouse, not for not paying Child support. Though it was bad of her to lie about that to the media.

I don't buy that first marriage one, St. Dominic's is very thorough about their vetting process. So they would have announced banns in her village so that some nosy neighbour would come forward and they will stop the wedding. He would have been informed of her previous marriage to another man. Catholic church doesn't play with banns in Nigeria.

And they can subpoena her doctor in court to produce her medical history to prove a late-term abortion or not. So he should provide the name of the hospital in Surulere to the court. However, the wife says he kicked her out 2 years before the assault, the messages see her admitting that their marriage broke down 2 years before assault. How come he thought it was his? Unless they were still living together.

If one looks at the dates from the payments, August 2014, they were in school in Abraham Adesanya, so it's either they still lived close to Laura Stephens. And that payment was for 2014/2015 session. But August 2016, they were paying for 1st term in a Surulere school.
There is no 2015 schoolfees attached, so maybe she paid for that year.

Why is her scan showing single gestational sac (one baby) yet he claims she aborted twins? Na so?? How come 7weeks fetus has limb movement, they usually look like tiny lizards and max one long piece of the fetus is flapping.

He's being charged with attempted murder (the judge scaled up the charges from assault). The Law allows that a scuffle can lead to a slap in an argument with your spouse, but punches and visible beating and any broken limbs or anything that comes to the hospital is Assault.

If he can get a good lawyer, someone that handles Criminal cases, he can prove reasonable doubt to the Judge that Ivie is a an untrustworthy plantiff so her version of the story cannot be trusted and insist on witness account around the area. Someone must have seen or heard something. If they were brawling with her bf, Surulere is not so quiet that someone won't have opened their window to peek and pokenose. Sometimes, an amebo neighbour can be a lifesaver o grin

There are holes in both their stories. A lot of medical people are pointing out that that fetal scan shows a lot of false info that makes no sense medically. The fact remains, he was at her Surulere residence at a time he should not have been. That is why he is being charged with Attempted Murder, the only reason he would show up at his estranged wife's house at 1am is because he went there looking for a fight. So, all this may help him but he will definitely get a charge on his head. I suspect this info dump is to sway the court into dropping the Attempted Murder charge to Assault. His lawyer is trying to show that Ivie has a history of extreme provocation towards John. So that yes, he went to look for a fight/confront her and her lover but he did not plan on things escalating.

It doesn't matter if you married the devil, you are not allowed to attempt to physically beat him up and get away with it. You are expected to divorce the devil or reconcile with the devil but not get into a fight with it.

Nice write up but the foetus is 7months not 7 weeks. Go and read it again. The question now is how did he get to the scene? So he probably got someone to help monitor his ex-wife, got wind that her boyfriend was in the neighbourhood and charged to the scene to commit the heinous crime out of sheer jealousy. Witnesses will make statements and give evidence. Thats what he should take into consideration.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by smithereen: 6:33am On Nov 18, 2016
Olumaeme:
I have said it times without number that, before you marry any woman u have to do a proper background check for at least 2years.
Am not saying u can't meet someone today and Mary tomorrow and be happy, but the chances are very slim and you will wish you wait and do your homework.
Her past, her friends, her parents, her friends, her secret lifestyle and all.
Forget about the surface and go deep down and make a proper research.

Infact if possible, go to where she school unannounced, watch the way her friends talk when you are there, (she would definitely be forming different) but Na lie she she dey pretend ni.

Even though there is nothing that should warrant any man injuring a woman but we are all human and Can get angry especially in cases like this.

DO your background check when it comes to marrying a woman, this world will be hell when you marry the wrong person.

Hmmm. This is so true ooo. The funny thing is that some of us will know this, or will read this and still make an exception when the time comes, thinking "no, this babe na special...". Guys, HELL is sweeter than living with a woman you did not research. You will lose everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by peterdrury: 6:37am On Nov 18, 2016
Immorttal:
who could have imagined this if you looked at their beautiful and sultry pre-wedding photos. marriage is a scam,. i need babymamas, grannies and babymamas!
Lol, funny dude.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Immorttal: 6:38am On Nov 18, 2016
eyinjuege:

All those school fees receipts except the last one had Mr and Mrs on it. The only one I can confidently say he paid was the last one posted. He insisted they write only his name on the receipt. Don't be surprised if Ivie brings out her bank records and transactions to show the money leaving her Acct to the schools acct (transfer or cheques).
I'd like to see his bank records before I can say for sure who paid the school fees. That's very easy to verify.
I say this because hardly will a man be separated from his wife, and will still be including her name in school fees receipt if he's the one paying.
Anyway, wetin consign me. I like all these civil and criminal cases.
Its just sad our police don't know how to investigate properly, and nobody bothers about forensic investigations.
The hammer in question, whose finger prints are on it? Who even owns the hammer in the first place sef? The owner must have brought it out from wherever- car boot, or house to cause havoc and nothing else.
So many questions...
and some mumu graduate told me nigeria is practising forensic science. this country na cow mess.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 18, 2016
teeghurl:
hehehe, Vaseline crew grin
Lol as in even in the office I use the Vaseline joke how you dey babe ?
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by brightlinse(m): 6:45am On Nov 18, 2016
God please save us from hands of bad women. she is married woman with kids,why dating Mr matthew again.i pray make they no cut that her leg.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Daboomb: 6:57am On Nov 18, 2016
Onegai:

There are also holes in your analysis!

First, his children live at Surulere, with their mother.
In this age of randy paedophilia (which has a high proportion of mother's Boyfriends committing the crime), the man might be worried for his daughter, seeing what his daughters are being exposed to, at an early age.
So, he has reason to go to that house, to confirm if really, some "Uncle mathew" is seducing hos daughters with Suya.
A responsible woman with three daughters should never expose them to seeing a man sneaking into their mother's bedroom overnight.

Secondly, true, she suffered a broken leg but how that translates into "attempted murder", is the work of incompetent Police men who are probably acting under some financial inducement.
Its a good thing they are even charging him for attempted murder and not Assualt because any good Lawyer will get that charge thrown out, at first attempt.
It could be an aggravated assault charge but Murder is just a stretch, a useless one for that matter.
You dont attempt to kill somebody by hitting them on the leg! grin grin
What happened to hitting them on the head, chest or other sensitive area that are very open and accessible? Nonsense.
How do you "prove" that he attempted to KILL HER?
Murder is not proved by saying he has the "intent", without solid evidence (like a knife cut to the throat or a blow to the head) that expressly confirms that the intent was to kill.... but the attempt failed.

Now, you have mixed-up the picture of the fetus at 5months (when they have limbs) and five weeks when they are just a blob.
Dont be so hasty to defend. You missed it completely.

You also goofed by saying "it was the Judge who amended the case to attempted murder"!
Judges to amend case, they decide on exactly what is brought before them irrespective of what they think.
It is only her Lawyer who can (but in this case, l think it is the Public Prosecutor, the Police IPO, who amended the charge).

Now, as per his defence, the accused, through his Lawyer just needs to show the inconsistency in her stories (lies ) indicating that the court cannot take her word for truth, show her character (like previous terminations for crimes at her former work places) to be somebody who cannot be trusted and that where there is no witness to the event, her version is not worth believing.

I am sure the guy has enough exhibit to show, even if he did assault her, it was due to extreme provocation.
How do you sleep with another man, while carrying a pregnancy for your husband... and then go abort the children just to hide your shameless act? What manner of women do we have these days?

As long as they are still legally married and his children are under that roof at Surulere house, he has all the right to be there.
The person who has no right to be there (and l really hoped it was his head that was broken and it will be legal) is that family destroyer called Mathew.
The husband should counter-sue and join Mathew to the suit.
That way, the matter will be open before the Judge, in all its ramifications

At the end of the day, the Judge will advice them to be Civil with each other or seek a divorce

Another angle to the story is that while the matter is in court (sub judice), some NGO has taken it upon themselves to act as Judge and Jury by tarnishing the image of the husband at his place of work, causing his sack.
When all these is concluded (the assault matter), if he is discharged nd acquitted, he needs to sue the NGO and sue Zenith bank, for qrongful termination and demand very punitive damages.

The assault/attempted murder/infidelity/termination of fetus without consent is a domestic issue.
It has NOTHING to do with his job or Zenith Bank because it did not occur at Zenith bank, while he was on Zenith bank's premises or duty and Zenith should not have acted, without waiting for the decision of the court.
The worst they coul dhave done is place him on temporary leave (with pay), to sort out his legal issues and then act when the court decides.

By sacking him, Zenith Bank has already pronounced him guilty, deprived him of the means to prosecute his case (financially) and acted on a matter pending in court.

I guess the Zenith payout will feed him for the rest of his life.

Employers like Zenith bank, need to understand that when shyt happens between husband and wife, it is to be decided in a family court of law, not in the office and a lot of women at taking advantage and making their estranged spouse to lose their job, in this hard times, even on trumped-up charges.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by millionboi(m): 6:58am On Nov 18, 2016
Pidgin2:
Where are the original school fees receipts, if he truly paid for the fees he should have original copies and who pays for feeding, welfare, hospital bills etc which the kids require?. Jail him for wife battering
See dem
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by BATISNAIJA(m): 7:01am On Nov 18, 2016
eyinjuege:

I've read your previous posts.
Now, let's try and apply logic to this issue, devoid of all sentiments.
Let's even assume she's a prostitute and a fraud, and he's a saint.
What was he doing in front of her house at that time of the day?. It was early hours of the morning, from the initial story.
What's the probability he wasn't there to cause trouble? Did he call her earlier he was coming to see his children? Why trespass on someone's property, if not to cause trouble?
The truth is, he started the whole brouhaha. By even being there uninvited is suspicious. The outcome of the fracas was all because he didn't have self control.
Relationships break down, but everyone should just carry their wahala and go. They don't have blood ties ( they're not related- as we can't choose our relatives, but we can choose who we want to spend our lives with), so why stalk her? She could have lost her life.
He's on trial for attempted murder, so any reasonable company will wash their hands off him,. That's the way of the world, its not personal. They would even deny they ever knew him if they could.
I sincerely don't believe the woman has mental imbalance or on psychotropic drugs not to know who assaulted her.
I'm just trying to be objective here.
The same way I can never side a housewife who goes to her husband's mistress house to fight her, or a housewife pouring hot water on her husband because he's cheating, or the one that poisoned her step son.
Just walk away. See your children at arranged times, weekends, holidays or whatever. They're the ones that are your blood, and should be your utmost concern.
What some call love is just obsession, and it always makes people irrational.

Bros u don marry?
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Daboomb: 7:06am On Nov 18, 2016
janellemonae:
According to the messages, the husband has had his own extramarital "affairs" in the past. sMH. She wrote dt he apologized, she swallowed it & moved on & so d husband should also swallow her affair.

She also said he pushed her into d arms of another man cos she didn't feel loved anymore & was very lonely.

All this nonsense would have bn avoided if this man had stayed faithful. He didn't stop cheating & kept eroding her self confidence. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Men destroy their marriages & turn their wives into borderline lunatics. The man goes unscathed after d divorce. D woman gets all d blame & is labelled crazy, a baby mama, witch, olosho, ashewo. SMH.

The bolded is the classical EXCUSE of cheating spouse (male or female), when they are caught pants down.

Why not just divorce the cheating spouse, then be free to phuck around as you wish?
Why do it secretly, only to get caught?

And whoever told you or wherever you got the idea that a man goes unscathed after divorce?
Infact, its the man that loses more (house, money, kids, e.t.c) in a divorce and that is why majority of divorce are filed by women. FACT

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Tinyemeka(m): 7:09am On Nov 18, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:
Hmmm! But why are you coming out now to spill the beans after you lost your job? Why now?

Because while under the employ of Zenith Bank, he couldn't speak freely to the media.

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by millionboi(m): 7:14am On Nov 18, 2016
LyfeJennings:
THAT IVIE IS AN OLORIBURKU
GOD WILL PUNISH HER
MAY SHE LIVE THE REST OF HER DAYS IN MISERY AND POVERTY
CHEATING RIGHT UNDER UR HUSBAND'S NOSE AND COMING OUT TO THE PUBLIC TO LIE AGAINST HIM TO THE POINT OF HIM BEING SACKED...
IVIE, U AND UR GENERATION WILL KNOW NO PEACE
U WILL ENCOUNTER TROUBLE IN EVERY AREA OF UR EXISTENCE
DEM GO CUT THAT LEG AT LAST...
Bros tek m easy,na u b d husband?
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:24am On Nov 18, 2016
abeg early morning no comment..necessary evil species..women cant live wiv dem cant live widout dem..abeg who get dat meme here ...when the pastor ask u to bring all your problems to the church?? grin grin grin grin
GurlFriend:
Start here

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by reflx(m): 7:27am On Nov 18, 2016
those people who say the man had no reason to be there by 1 am are not parents most likely!
i have had to leave my place of work at odd hours (with official excuse tho) when my family is severally unreachable to go check up on them. just my wife and 18 months old daughter with the help.

what if the househelp called him and that they are alone by 12:30am...he hears his children crying saying Daddy please come?
will you not rush down...

experience teaches people. in 2011...staying with my sister, we went for a wedding with her husband, returned to see the whole block of flat burnt, with fire trucks and a rowdy neighborhood....as i ran in a frenzy i kept shouting my nephews names coz they were at home with a younger cousin...then we found out they were saved and helped save the neighbors kids too. though we lost everything we still have life and have slowly rebuilt our lives. Now anytime my family is incommunicado- i rush to them oh!

if you have children alone at that hour, i bet you will get there especially if it is repetitive behavior- it may be a coincidence they returned while he was arriving.

not holding brief for anyone but its obvious both sides are not telling the full story.

kindly call Mr Mattew Agbaire to the witness box.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by donodion(m): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2016
This confirmed my fear.Thankfully the man have proofs.Proofs enough to nail her bad.

In every Nigerian marriages between couples of age range 20-35, great number of this marriages ended in separation before they knock their mid 40s, with possibility of reconcilliation, While also a good number ended up in divorce before they knock 60s.

Most couples nowadays are either enduring the marriages with the hope it improves or outright go their separate ways, if not resulting in death of either of the couple.

Finance is a maaaajor factor in the cause of most of this marital problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by gozzlin: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2016
The man's argument is highly untenable, it cannot hold water in any court of law. You have no right whatsoever to shatter the woman's legs for whatever reason. His pathetic attempt to deny being responsible for the wounds inflicted on his estranged wife is laughable. Saying that the other man wanted to hit you and you ducked and the weapon hit your wife's leg, that's absolute balderdash. You're a complete liar.

I can safely conclude after reading the previous threads on this matter that he sent the wife away for an inexplicable reason. The wife resigned to fate, picked up the pieces of her life, moved on and sought divorce from the husband. She later met the man she's currently dating. The husband came back later for reconciliation, but the woman had already moved on and was intent on getting divorce. He was persistent and hated the fact that his estranged wife was now bonking another man. He resorted to attacking the wife and the man.

All this hullabaloo would have been avoided if both of you had sort out your issues initially before it got out of hand. As it is you've lost your job and you'll do time in jail for this assault. In the end, you're lose a great deal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.