Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story (91331 Views)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by kaboninc(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
eyinjuege:

I've read your previous posts.
Now, let's try and apply logic to this issue, devoid of all sentiments.
Let's even assume she's a prostitute and a fraud, and he's a saint.
What was he doing in front of her house at that time of the day?. It was early hours of the morning, from the initial story.
What's the probability he wasn't there to cause trouble? Did he call her earlier he was coming to see his children? Why trespass on someone's property, if not to cause trouble?
The truth is, he started the whole brouhaha. By even being there uninvited is suspicious. The outcome of the fracas was all because he didn't have self control.
Relationships break down, but everyone should just carry their wahala and go. They don't have blood ties ( they're not related- as we can't choose our relatives, but we can choose who we want to spend our lives with), so why stalk her? She could have lost her life.
He's on trial for attempted murder, so any reasonable company will wash their hands off him,. That's the way of the world, its not personal. They would even deny they ever knew him if they could.
I sincerely don't believe the woman has mental imbalance or on psychotropic drugs not to know who assaulted her.
I'm just trying to be objective here.
The same way I can never side a housewife who goes to her husband's mistress house to fight her, or a housewife pouring hot water on her husband because he's cheating, or the one that poisoned her step son.
Just walk away. See your children at arranged times, weekends, holidays or whatever. They're the ones that are your blood, and should be your utmost concern.
What some call love is just obsession, and it always makes people irrational.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Caseless: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
Naturalle:
Typical Nigerian man to brand his wife a LovePeddler as soon as she is not his to beat or abuse again! The devil is a liar! Your lies will not work! You will go to JAIL!!

I wanted to insult you for having an empty brain, but I won't.

3 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by kaboninc(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
Naturalle:

This is bull****, this man is coming out with all this stories after the charge has been updated to attempted murder? You are going to burn in he'll dude... what were u doing in her house @ 1.00am by the way? And all this rubbish watsapp messages doesn't mean jack!
And besides, didn't he move in with a woman and send his wife pictures @ some point? Isn't he the one in this post https://www.nairaland.com/3471029/zenith-bank-staff-brutalised-wife... the thunder that will fire u is being repackaged angry angry
[/s]

Herd mentality

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by cococandy(f): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
intruder15:

hmmm. Dis ur write up sef. After reading it i was hoping to see m or f. Since u hid that part, u can tell me which one are u.
Did i hear u say trespass? While legally married to someone is there a term called trespassing in such case? Whether one lives at sokoto, and d other at jalingo, i dont see one going to d other's house irrespective of d time as trespass. My 2 cents.

If you're separated even though the marriage has not been dissolved, it is trespassing to go to the other person's house without invite. And I read someone say it was at 1:00am. I didn't even know that before. What might the man be looking for in her home at 1:00am (if it's true)

My conclusion is that they are both telling their own sides of the story. We need the complete truth

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by ObaKlaz: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Coldfeets:

Don't mind that püssy äss nïgga.

Probably, he thinks by saying that women are gonna like him.

But in reality, he just exposed he's nothing but just another wussy.
Don't mind the sissy.

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Noblesoul123: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
rvpbae:
Bullocks! Bullocks!! Bullocks!!!

This doesn't justify why or how her leg got shattered. So ordinary fall led to broken bones?

All this story is for an entirely different case, let him sue for defamation or carry matter go customary court.

He is being charged with assault and battery or that kind thing, two different cases.
Did you even read where he said he dodged a hammer blow from Matthew only for the hammer to land on the leg?

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by mercylicious234: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hmm
Title of the movie- Two can play the game!

1.) As he has been sacked from zenith, d man wants the wife to be sacked in d communication coy she works for.

2.) Be wary of the kind of maid in your house. Her leg won't have been broken if the maid had not made d call.

3.) The woman should look for other sources to pay for her hospital bill .

4.) The lover's wife is now watching her in 5D.

5.) Man is guilty as charged- attempted murder . His actions were premeditated. He can get away with assault if he has very good lawyers.

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by afroxyz: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
God punish anybody here supporting the woman

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Bhugarious: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Iranu! Abasha!! Uncommon bullshit all through. All i see is a faulty, shaky foundation to that union. I have come to realize that marriage is not for a boy and a girl. May God help young men and women to think with their heads and not genitals while in love.

3 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by harriet412(f): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mehn, dis woman no try at all.

Imagine after 3 children !!!

The man really really endured.

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by eponoloyin: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
olosho ni iyawo ile gbogboyin tongue

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by niyi123: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
Montaque:
When I read up to his meeting with his father inlaw and the fact that his mother inlaw rather lives in the UK while the father in law stays in Nigeria, I knew all these were bound to happen.
History keeps repeating itself.

Thats is why I like my people. They will tell you if you want to marry a lady, and the in-laws are not staying together, there is high probability that such lady will end up leaving your house.

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Elle277(f): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chai...things dey happen oh
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Babysheart(f): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
by proving she's deceitful, he just threw her case out of the window.

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Jocila(f): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
Who r we 2 believe ?
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by babasolo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
rvpbae:

This doesn't justify why or how her leg got shattered. So ordinary fall led to broken bones?

All this story is for an entirely different case, let him sue for defamation or carry matter go customary court.

He is being charged with assault and battery or that kind thing, two different cases.

bros read the story again..dis time slowly....
rvpbae:

rvpbae:

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Kennedymac(m): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sharafawizkidayo:
Human beings i fear them, i just cant imagine the brutality this man melted on his wife!!! hw can u be so wicked just bcuz u lost ur job.. alryt fine, we agree u lost ur job bcuz of her, so wat, is that the reason u made her turned into a living hell, this is unfair mr john.
abeg where are u coming from , are u going or coming ?

people sef u can't even read this small write up to comprehend what is happening

i give up on u

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by 234GT(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
Shame on Zenith Bank H.R. They are very unprofessional to have sacked the man.

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by SirShymexx: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
Lool.

This man is a simp and he ought to be locked up for GBH. grin

Real nyggahs know women can't be trusted and shyte, you always have to expect the worst.

When you start trusting women, that's what will turn into a lunatic, when the faces of angels and hearts of medusa start exposing themselves.

But a real nyggah who knows what's up would've taken it on the chin and moved on to the next one.

These beta males are messing the game up for trill nyggahs.

Lock that nyggah up - he's dangerous. grin

3 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by SURElee(f): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
My God! Men also suffer in their marriages o! Am lost for words right now. What a disgrace to womanhood and motherhood.

3 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Young03(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
I swear if iam this man

I would have shoot this woman before the story reach this stage

foolish prostitute

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by effty(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
JustCurious:
Shame on Zenith Bank for taking such a nasty and hasty decision to terminate this man's appointment without evidences. His record here nails it.

After God, Fear News Emanating from Social Media.
harriet412:
Mehn, dis woman no try at all.
Imagine after 3 children !!!
The man really really endured.
Charly68:
My brother,this woman has done her worst,she took your job but not your life..just thank God for your life and look forward to a new life. Samson was not as lucky as you are ..so you can see that you are very fortunate..your future is in the hand of God & he will make all things new in your life. Good job awaits you but pray never to meet a wrong type of woman for the rest of your life. They may look beautiful but they can be very poisonous.. They sting like bees & care less whether you die or live. Thank God you are still alive to tell the story .
Doesn't nail shiit... Take time to check the chats, u will see ow it was doctored especially at the point Ivie was asking herself Wat will happen if he hurts Matthew... Calm down cos that guy is a goner.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by BarrElChapo(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Well there's no smoke without fire
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Young03(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jocila:
Who r we 2 believe ?
are not convinced by this man's claims

?
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by sirfee(m): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sincerely speaking I'm confused,I don't know who to believe in this case.No woman no cry
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Frankiss44(m): 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
jaiyefavour:
some men are unbelievable.....I won't expose my wife to the world no matter how hurt I am.....besides men need to control emotions

Who are you trying to impress?

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Collins0609(m): 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
All because d woman choose to open her legs wide.u can imagine what d man had been enduring for years,u wont wish it 4 ur enemy talk more of ur brother.lets not look at her been financially independent.A hoe is a hoe.thank God d man is still alive,only because she did not hav connection to higher killers.if she can murder a 7 months twin even at d risk of her life.believe me she can kill more than BH
remsonik:
There are 3 sides to a story. Ivie's side,john's side and the truth. My only pity is for the kids who will be made to go through the trauma. This is gonna end dirty honestly

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by 2sexynet: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
jaiyefavour:
some men are unbelievable.....I won't expose my wife to the world no matter how hurt I am.....besides men need to control emotions
MUMU
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by benzems(m): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by bigcp(m): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
women and infidelity these dayzzz.....that's why i can never trust women..mostly 9ja women...
not even sure if I'm gonna marry...

na 2 just get myself a baby mama...then I'm good 2 go...

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by porshuch: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
Lies lies Mr Edebor! Cheap lies, so because Ivie is winning this case, so you decided to come out with this. Hopeless fellow! Go and pack your shit.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.