Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story (91327 Views)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by eyinjuege: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
intruder15:

hmmm. Dis ur write up sef. After reading it i was hoping to see m or f. Since u hid that part, u can tell me which one are u.
Did i hear u say trespass? While legally married to someone is there a term called trespassing in such case? Whether one lives at sokoto, and d other at jalingo, i dont see one going to d other's house irrespective of d time as trespass. My 2 cents.

They were separated. As I said earlier, let's remove sentiments and be objective.

Its not a battle of the sexes, even though I know this is NL, and there's always something to fight about.
If its not gender, it's tribe.

The man agreed they were seperated.

There's a difference pls, let's not get it wrong.
Don't be surprised that only her name is on the rental of the place.

Pls, where are the lawyers here?
Is there a difference in being separated, married or divorced. Let's hear from them.

I know there's a difference, but I'm no lawyer. I equally know when you fill forms regarding marital status, there's always a column for married, separated, divorced, so there's definitely a difference in the relationships, and definitely different expectations.

3 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by YhungPablo(m): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
The man get Good band writing ....
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by DozieInc(m): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
NevetsIbot:
nd I was believing this woman

That person up there asking if an ordinary fall broke the womans leg.... Did you even read the report well?
True, the woman is a terrible person.

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Onegai(f): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
eyinjuege:

They were separated. As I said earlier, let's remove sentiments and be objective.

Its not a battle of the sexes, even though I know this is NL, and there's always something to fight about.
If its not gender, it's tribe.

The man agreed they were seperated.

There's a difference pls, let's not get it wrong.
Don't be surprised that only her name is on the rental of the place.

Pls, where are the lawyers here?
Is there a difference in being separated, married or divorced. Let's hear from them.

I know there's a difference, but I'm no lawyer. I equally know when you film forms regarding marital status, there's always a column for married, separated, divorced, so there's definitely a difference in the relationships, and definitely different expectations.

2 years of Legal Separation and you can file for Divorce.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by LyfeJennings(m): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
THAT IVIE IS AN OLORIBURKU
GOD WILL PUNISH HER
MAY SHE LIVE THE REST OF HER DAYS IN MISERY AND POVERTY
CHEATING RIGHT UNDER UR HUSBAND'S NOSE AND COMING OUT TO THE PUBLIC TO LIE AGAINST HIM TO THE POINT OF HIM BEING SACKED...
IVIE, U AND UR GENERATION WILL KNOW NO PEACE
U WILL ENCOUNTER TROUBLE IN EVERY AREA OF UR EXISTENCE
DEM GO CUT THAT LEG AT LAST...

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nancy2016: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
crazymommy:
well in a case like this ,every intelligent lady will listen to the man side of the story,the woman side of the story and the TRUTH...only a dumb lady or guy will jump into conclusions!!!!we are not there so don't be too quick to judge what you were not a witness to,we are all just speculating because we did not use our own eyes to experience what happened,we are all just talking based on the stories we are just hearing,we don't know the 100% truth...let us be careful with the way we jump into conclusions,if Police invite you come police station to say what you know about the issue??will u have anything to say when you are not the wife or husband or their neighbour or their family members??please we should stop Being sentimental when reasoning,even though i am among those that hate domestic violence like mad but that does not mean i should allow sentiment allow me to stop using my common sense...and i will not be sentimental towards any gender,i say things the way it is irrespective of the gender involved

Thank you so much for all your comments. Too many emotional people who don't take time to read and understand the story. I thought reading comprehension was taught in both primary and secondary school, but in Nairaland so many people are so weak in that aspect.

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Cheechy(f): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
Viking007:
After God, fear Nigerian women.

There are some TRULY EVIL women out there.

3 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by kelechi17(m): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
father in heaven help me with a good wife coz our generation women are finished notin left in dem dey are devils incarnate
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by gabrielniy(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
lielbree:
Na lie! angry

This man is a devil. He and the woman were already divorced before he tried to kill her
Why not take a look at the whatsapp chat where his so called wife told him he has been played. There's no harm in reading to understand simple logic.

3 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by habsydiamond(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
I can say this anywhere. This woman in question is nothing but a chameleon. If she no kill herself she go kill her second husband. Mr No2 pls, run for ur life while u still can.

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by obimath(m): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
This is indeed the real story that woman is an adulterous woman..zenith bank should pls call the innocent man back apologize to him and promote him.

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by ValeRider(m): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
Naturalle:

This is bull****, this man is coming out with all this stories after the charge has been updated to attempted murder? You are going to burn in he'll dude... what were u doing in her house @ 1.00am by the way? And all this rubbish watsapp messages doesn't mean jack!
And besides, didn't he move in with a woman and send his wife pictures @ some point? Isn't he the one in this post https://www.nairaland.com/3471029/zenith-bank-staff-brutalised-wife... the thunder that will fire u is being repackaged angry angry

See your life! I wish you were teleported to WESTEROS, flayed by the Boltons, burned on the stakes by Melisandre, and finally transformed into a horrible wight by the Others.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by cococandy(f): 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
iykedare:

Everything shouldn't be about gender war.
Right?

But you're conspicuously silent when the man is cheating on his wife. No one hears you people's condemnation and cursing like you're doing on this thread.

Yet it's not about your gender bias? Tell that to the birds.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by ladej(m): 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
cococandy:
Thanks you guys. As much as I hate domestic violence, I think false accusations are worse.
Does she have witnesses to the assault?
Or is it a he said/ she said thing.

If she lied about him not supporting the kids, even if he broke her leg, without witnesses, it will be hard for people to believe her.

HER CREDIBILITY IS QUESTIONABLE

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by adesys: 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chai!!! See story, women will always be a mystery to me. May God help us men
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by gabrielniy(m): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
As much as possible, avoid any drama that might come back to taunt you, especially with female folks. Lesson learnt

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Ogbariemu1(m): 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
The lady is a disgrace to motherhood
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by CARLOSZ: 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
[size=38pt]This is how serial killers are created.

The whōre should watch her back henceforth[/size]
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by divinevie(m): 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:
Hmmm! But why are you coming out now to spill the beans after you lost your job? Why now?
...the same reason I dont like gentle men.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by gabrielniy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
On second thought, a violent man bent on attacking his wife won't make the leg the center of attack. It's easier to batter the face in such situation than the legs. It's a good move the man waited to this point to release his part. He's definitely 5 steps ahead. Waiting for the wife to release another counter story. Life is unfair
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Dway911(m): 12:02am On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=rvpbae post=51120875]Bullocks! Bullocks!! Bullocks!!!

This doesn't justify why or how her leg got shattered. So ordinary fall led to broken bones?

All this story is for an entirely different case, let him sue for defamation or carry matter go customary court.

He i

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by olamitie: 12:15am On Nov 18, 2016
This is story for the gods undecided.what prove does he have? All this printed chat is no prove IMO ,he can easily create all that tongue
After he lost his job he now remembers all this? Abeg he should face what he started angry

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by drpompay(m): 12:15am On Nov 18, 2016
Don't know much about law.
But from that ultrasound, too many errors.
1) at 7weeks, foetus is breech? Haba likita!
2) longitudinal lie at 7weeks? Walai there's trouble
3) from date scan was done EDD cannot be 30/08/16 since baby was 7 weeks +
4) u said twin but scan said singleton
5) ur doctor or sonologist dey see placenta at 7weeks! HOLY MICHAEL
6) limb movement at 7weeks? This child must break Usain Bolt's records by running 100 metres in 2 second!

Too many lies in scan alone for me to believe d other "lies"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by tee4all(m): 12:25am On Nov 18, 2016
Hmmm.... Dats y marriage scare some men oo... women!! Angel today devil 2moro... U can't out play women in matters like dis... they wud always get d sympathy and play d gender card.. Abeg to all guys out there look well b4 u marry oo.. don't rush oo and prayer na hin sure pass
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 18, 2016
It's very wrong for Edobor to brutalise and abuse his wife...It's not justifiable.Ivie is a known fraudster,a notorious 419 kingpin and a thief.Residents of Abraham Adesanya housing estate,Thomas Estate and Ajah environs are in better position to speak of her evil exploits.She has swindle friends and residents of their hard earned money under the guise of doing business together.

Karma is a bitch!
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 18, 2016
There are always three sides to every story, Yours , Mine and the Truth. And in this case, it is His, Hers and the truth which they are both aware of.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by bigfather(m): 12:35am On Nov 18, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:
Hmmm! But why are you coming out now to spill the beans after you lost your job? Why now?

That's another angle to it. He kept quiet for so long and now coming out after d damage has been done.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by AfroBlue(m): 12:52am On Nov 18, 2016
man if this ain't the truth on this topic ....

The Jezebel Spirit and How it Operates

http://www.bible-knowledge.com/the-jezebel-spirit-and-how-it-operates/

Without question, the nastiest, evil, most disgusting, cunning, and seductive spirit in Satan’s hierarchy has to be what many call the Jezebel spirit.
This evil spirit has been responsible for not only tearing down churches, pastors, and different Christian ministries, but it has also been responsible for breaking up many marriages, friendships, companies, along with getting many people to commit cold-blooded murders and suicides.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by olamitie: 12:52am On Nov 18, 2016
drpompay:
Don't know much about law.
But from that ultrasound, too many errors.
1) at 7weeks, foetus is breech? Haba likita!
2) longitudinal lie at 7weeks? Walai there's trouble
3) from date scan was done EDD cannot be 30/08/16 since baby was 7 weeks +
4) u said twin but scan said singleton
5) ur doctor or sonologist dey see placenta at 7weeks! HOLY MICHAEL
6) limb movement at 7weeks? This child must break Usain Bolt's records by running 100 metres in 2 second!

Too many lies in scan alone for me to believe d other "lies"
my dear God bless you o, its obvious he created all this fake documents to spite his wife grin he must face the law

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 18, 2016
arosunshine:

fool

If you like try what he did with his wife, you will serve the same punishment or even worse
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Olumaeme: 1:13am On Nov 18, 2016
I have said it times without number that, before you marry any woman u have to do a proper background check for at least 2years.
Am not saying u can't meet someone today and Mary tomorrow and be happy, but the chances are very slim and you will wish you wait and do your homework.
Her past, her friends, her parents, her friends, her secret lifestyle and all.
Forget about the surface and go deep down and make a proper research.

Infact if possible, go to where she school unannounced, watch the way her friends talk when you are there, (she would definitely be forming different) but Na lie she she dey pretend ni.

Even though there is nothing that should warrant any man injuring a woman but we are all human and Can get angry especially in cases like this.

DO your background check when it comes to marrying a woman, this world will be hell when you marry the wrong person.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.