Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? (12728 Views)

Poll: vote for which is the most important in a relationship to you

Trust/ Honesty: 23% (223 votes)
sense of humor: 3% (37 votes)
moral values: 9% (92 votes)
Looks: 4% (43 votes)
Respect: 9% (91 votes)
Love: 19% (185 votes)
sexual compatibility: 6% (63 votes)
materials/ properties: 0% (9 votes)
communication: 10% (100 votes)
Dependability: 1% (11 votes)
Chemistry: 3% (33 votes)
commitment: 7% (74 votes)
others pls specify: 0% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? / What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? / Calabar Women, Champion In Where It Matters Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2009
Abbey_city:

Wat matters most in a Relationship are Trust/Honesty Money/Love  tongue
What does money have to do with love, does money make love more perfect or what?
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by lexandra(f): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2009
Love, looks, trust/honesty,respect.
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2009
hahaha! Money can change looks tho, much so for a Munkey. grin
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by Abbeycity4(f): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2009
chipmunkey:

What does money have to do with love, does money make love more perfect or what?

y are u going back nw. . . . love without money is nothing. e.g
My dad's frnd (Baba funke) has no money (then) so weneva he call his wife Mama funke! mama funke!! lyk 3x d woman won't ansa lol coz dere's no money but nw dat d man is loaded wit money, wenever d man (baba funke) call mama funke once she will ansa 4x grin can u c d power of money nw cheesy and many more lyk dat.
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by Abbeycity4(f): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2009
chipmunkey:

hahaha! Money can change looks tho, grin

yeah u jst mentioned one cheesy
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2009
Yeah thats true, I know money comes with power and respect. But is it necessary in relationships too. I mean this is supposed to be something Romantic.
chipmunkey:

hahaha! Money can change looks tho, much so for a Munkey. grin
Dat don't mean i'm a munkey o! just kiddin.
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by lexandra(f): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2009
lollll,
I can die for good looks with confidence, I don't see money, it's secondary to me. Very hard to believe I know, but it's just me.
Am not talking about a complete broke ass here anyway,
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by Olaolufred(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2009
For me:

1. Honesty/Trust
2. Love
3. Respect
4. Moral Values
and the greatest is THE FEAR OF GOD.

QED.
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by olulove(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2009
everybody that has posted a comment before me on this thread ARE ALL FUCKERS AND PRETENDERS, all of una dey form saint and saintess,ESPEcially the SO callED guys and non ending forming babes in the house.let me tell you ALL FUCKERS AND PRETENDERS wHY wE go into A relationship:
1.MOST IMPORTANTLY SeX FOR THEY STERO MEN(GUYS) IN THE HOUSE
2.AND MONEY FOR THEY BABES
YOU SEE THE TRUST,HONESTY, AND EVERY OTHER BULLSHIT LISTED BY YOU ALL ARE ALL CHANNELED TOWARDS WHAT WAS LISTED ABOVE IN RESPECT TO GUYS AND BABES
I REST MY CASE
PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sweetpie23: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
most important thing in a relationship is love rest follow cool cool cool
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sweetpie23: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
olulove:

everybody that has posted a comment before me on this thread ARE ALL FUCKERS AND PRETENDERS, all of una dey form saint and saintess,ESPEcially the SO callED guys and non ending forming babes in the house.let me tell you ALL FUCKERS AND PRETENDERS wHY wE go into A relationship:
1.MOST IMPORTANTLY SeX FOR THEY STERO MEN(GUYS) IN THE HOUSE
2.AND MONEY FOR THEY BABES
YOU SEE THE TRUST,HONESTY, AND EVERY OTHER BULLSHIT LISTED BY YOU ALL ARE ALL CHANNELED TOWARDS WHAT WAS LISTED ABOVE IN RESPECT TO GUYS AND BABES
I REST MY CASE
PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are a big fool tongue
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
sweetpie23:

you are a big fool tongue
lolz, but not funny, a guy can go into a relationship for money too and vice versa, but thats not the sole reason for going into a relationship.
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sweetpie23: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2009
chipmunkey:

lolz, but not funny, a guy can go into a relationship for money too and vice versa, but thats not the sole reason for going into a relationship.
that is not a real relationship.
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by scottN(m): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2009
I'll look out for the following spices
1.FUN
2.EXCITEMENT
3.SINCERITY

N.B Even Love is secondary because . . . . . . . . .
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by olulove(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2009
@SWEETPIE23

I DON'T BLAME YOU,I NOW KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE REALLY THE FUCKER,GOLDIGGER AND PRETENDER I WAS TALKING ABOUT.
I THINK A FOOLISH RESPONSE FROM ME IS BETTER THAN JUST BEEN A PRETENDER LIKE THE OTHER FUCKERS.
I HAVE MET MANY BABES. I'M STILL MEETS BABES AND I WILL STILL BE MEETING MORE BABES, I KNOW ALL OF YOU ARE THE SAME.
I WISH I HAVE YOUR NUMBER SO THAT I WILL CALL YOU A FUCKER AND A GOLDIGGER.
IF YOU DOUBT ME YOU CAN REACH ON +2348067897854 AND I'M GONNA SAY THAT TO YOUR HEARING.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sweetpie23: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2009
olulove:

@SWEETPIE23

I DON'T BLAME YOU,I NOW KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE REALLY THE FUCKER,GOLDIGGER AND PRETENDER I WAS TALKING ABOUT.
I THINK A FOOLISH RESPONSE FROM ME IS BETTER THAN JUST BEEN A PRETENDER LIKE THE OTHER FUCKERS.
I HAVE MET MANY BABES. I'M STILL MEETS BABES AND I WILL STILL BE MEETING MORE BABES, I KNOW ALL OF YOU ARE THE SAME.
IF YOU DOUBT ME YOU CAN REACH ON +2348067897854 AND I'M GONNA SAY THAT TO YOUR HEARING.[color=#990000][/color]
am sorry for your foolish ass loser!
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by olulove(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2009
@SWEETPIE23

I DON'T BLAME YOU,I NOW KNOW THAT YOU ARE[table][tr] THE[/tr][/table] REALLY THE FUCKER,GOLDIGGER AND PRETENDER I WAS TALKING ABOUT.
I THINK A  FOOLISH RESPONSE FROM ME IS BETTER THAN JUST BEEN A PRETENDER LIKE THE OTHER FUCKERS.
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2009
sweetpie23:

that is not a real relationship.
we're still on the same boat. All i'm saying is money is not all that matters in a relationship.
sup olulove, why are you so aggressive?
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sweetpie23: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2009
angry
olulove:

@SWEETPIE23

I DON'T BLAME YOU,I NOW KNOW THAT YOU ARE[table][tr] THE[/tr][/table] REALLY THE FUCKER,GOLDIGGER AND PRETENDER I WAS TALKING ABOUT.
stop polluting the place with nonsense
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by jidobaba(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2009
^^^olulove. correct guy.
soulja boy, tell em
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sweetpie23: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2009
another fool tongue
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by olulove(m): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
@SWEETIEPIE

YOU ASKED FOR IT AND AM SURE YOU'RE GONNA GET TO THE FULLEST FRIEND
SINCE YOU ARE REFUSING TRUTH SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sweetpie23: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2009
talk somethin meanful or shut the hell up undecided
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by Abbeycity4(f): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
grin grin grin grin ^^writing d names of d noise makers^^^
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by olulove(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
@chipmunkey
not been aggressive per say but saying the truth and nothing but the truth

@didobaba

tell them what they are supposed to hear cause they are all the same specie with chicken brains

@sweetiepie

i'm posting this with my babe right beside me
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sweetpie23: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
like I cares undecided
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by jidobaba(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2009
@olulove, keep on kiping it real, bro

sweetpie, u know i like u
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sweetpie23: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2009
you mess uppp grin
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by olulove(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2009
@SWEETIEPIE
DID I HEAR YOU SAY "MESS UP"
NOT BAD!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I THINK IS FUN MESSING UP HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU CAN GO AND DIE IN SHORT IF YOU LIKE JUMP INTO THE LAGOOOOOOOOON I CARES.
, HER REGARDS LOL(MY BABE) SHE IS ASKING TO STOP, BUT NON-STOP AS FAR AS YOU ARE CONCERN
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by sweetpie23: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2009
olulove:

@SWEETIEPIE
DID I HEAR YOU SAY "MESS UP"
NOT BAD!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I THINK IS FUN MESSING UP HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU CAN GO AND DIE IN SHORT IF YOU LIKE JUMP INTO THE LAGOOOOOOOOON I CARES.
, HER REGARDS LOL(MY BABE) SHE IS ASKING TO STOP, BUT NON-STOP AS FAR AS YOU ARE CONCERN
I was not talking to you getttt a lifeeee angry
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by violent(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2009
edit
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by platinumnk(f): 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2009
Humor, fairness, honesty, openess, loyalty, generosity and reliablity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused / Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up / What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.