Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? (12732 Views)

Poll: vote for which is the most important in a relationship to you

Trust/ Honesty: 23% (223 votes)
sense of humor: 3% (37 votes)
moral values: 9% (92 votes)
Looks: 4% (43 votes)
Respect: 9% (91 votes)
Love: 19% (185 votes)
sexual compatibility: 6% (63 votes)
materials/ properties: 0% (9 votes)
communication: 10% (100 votes)
Dependability: 1% (11 votes)
Chemistry: 3% (33 votes)
commitment: 7% (74 votes)
others pls specify: 0% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? / What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? / Calabar Women, Champion In Where It Matters Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by Oxone(m): 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2009
platinumnk:

Humor, fairness, honesty, openess, loyalty, generosity and reliablity.

we are on the same page dear kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by platinumnk(f): 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2009
Sweetie!!! U have returned for good now?? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Im sorry I missed you the other day sad

forgive me kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by ajayi1(m): 12:51am On Nov 10, 2009
Everything good matters in a relationship but i was told that Good things don't last ( I never believe such word).
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by lexandra(f): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2009
LOVE is still the greatest of it all. Without love my dear, you're on your own, , because when the going gets tough, only LOVE gets it going.
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by Dewdeuces(f): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2009
Love , trust , [sub]money[/sub cheesy, honesty etc lol but those are the main things
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by ud4u: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2009
Trust and honesty of course, because it is the base or foundation of every relationship
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by ud4u: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2009
But biblically, love covereth all things.
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by Jaylone(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2009
ud4u:

But biblically, love covereth all things.

What kind of love? There are so many variations going round now
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by whitelexi(m): 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
I want it all, I've gotto get it all
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by otukpo(f): 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2009
Honesty!

I hate it when someone says he/she loves but can't be truthful to the lover.
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by olulove(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
@otukpo

My sister it's a nigerian factor, you hardly find through love this day, what you get to find is true LUST,
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by Nezan(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2009
Definately . . . Honesty!
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by steve49ja(m): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
Trust!
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by vicka: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2009
2 me, wht ever d level of luv,respect,or etc,d most impt tin is frdship jst that.
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by frecklesnz: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2009
Commitment and morals on both sides.

If you are committed then at times when loves seems distant the commitment keeps on working for a solution. With moral comes the strength to with stand the temptations of this world.

Once betrayed all the love in the world cannot restore trust.

I can trust you but all that does is make me a fool if you are not committed and with a solid morals.

Give me a man who is committed to his marriage and to his God and there you at least have a chance.
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by dettyadex: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2009
committment, good moral values, and love
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by oghuvbu: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2009
love, trust, honesty,sexually active
Re: What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Understanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused / Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up / Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.