Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

(photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! (23534 Views)

Come And See The Finest Girl In The P**n Industry / Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Finest? Nope

1 Like

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Jenny1010(f): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
pple writing nonsense.. angry

2 Likes

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by KvnGRezz(m): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
She fine tho...nuhh Finer dan ma lil sis angry...*drops mic* *walks away*
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
More like envy. I want to be confortably a 5 and be called a 10. Where is that race for me undecided
oh well...kill me
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
At least women like this can be grateful for one thing, the inferior black race
oi, checked ye file....glad to know its a bird smiley i love you smiley
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Most beautiful? Haa, she no even fine reach Zaynab
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Op yu get sense? D most beautiful women in Nigeria are Nigerians.

This are fulani and igbo women and they are far prettier than that woman up there. If i put yoruba women ko u go almost die.

6 Likes

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
I don even vex what rubbish.
Igbo and Yoruba women

3 Likes

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
At least women like this can be grateful for one thing, the inferior black race
Lady Pease,don't make op's ignorance representative of us all
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Slaveman343:
She is Naza, the daughter in-law of the richest Nigerian woman, Folorunsho
Alakija. Her son, Folarin, who was unfortunate to be born with black skin and monkey face is the luckiest man on earth right now

He is married to a woman who has all we adore kisskisskiss
Spotless white skin, pointed nose, long silky hair choi. God created this one himself.

We the people of Nigeria and the black race will forever be grateful to this embodiment and definition of beauty. Need i say that our future children will be eternally grateful for our choice.

Naza you are a beauty to be praised
I am not even fit to be your slave.

Marrying any woman that looks like you will be too much to bear. How can one live with an angel.

Naza we adore you. Who can extend this beauty to us!!!!

crycry

_slaveman343
Please do not display yer racial complex on a African form,
go some place else.Thank you.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Her face fulla make-up
......what about when she wipe it off?
I'll simply put on ma torchlight
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
chojo3000:

I'll simply put on ma torchlight
That post is now modified ,I didn't not the radical bias op put in his post.
••• •
His thread is now NULL and VOID
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Igbo, hausa and yoruba women. No just try my naija babes

3 Likes

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Originalsly: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmm....this inferiority complex thing running real deep. Any light complexion woman pix posted is always greeted as very pretty. If they are soooo pretty why don't they represent us at international beauty pageants?.... did any ever win or even placed?
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
RayRayZicc:
oi, checked ye file....glad to know its a bird smiley i love you smiley
my file? bird? what?

You love me, oh! smiley
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Lady Pease,don't make op's ignorance representative of us all
I cant think of any other race that fits being called inferior. We may not be inferior but we feel inferior. There are exceptions, no doubt
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
my file? bird? what?

You love me, oh! smiley
according to legends...when a bird returns your text with a smile, she likes you.
tell me legend is hoax now so i can have a laugh smiley
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
RayRayZicc:
according to legends...when a bird returns your text with a smile, she likes you.
tell me legend is hoax now so i can have a laugh smiley
Definitely hoax undecided
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I cant think of any other race that fits being called inferior. We may not be inferior but we feel inferior. There are exceptions, no doubt
no no. The 1's with racial complexs are the minority,albeit at times a very loud minority.
•••
Threads like ops are a rare.
Let that be example of how few the damaged are.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Definitely hoax undecided
aye aye, you nigerian....definitely gonn be negative bout everything
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
no no. The 1's with racial complexs are the minority,albeit at times a very loud minority.
•••
Threads like ops are a rare.
Let that be example of how few the damaged are.
Lol Did you just say loud minority or minority?

Do you know things that are minor all over the world are giving a back seat?

This isnt a minority thing in the black race, it is generally accepted that non-blacks look better but people understand courtsey. It is not wise to announce that you have been conditioned (Op is just foolish).
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol Did you just say loud minority or minority?

Do you know things that are minor all over the world are giving a back seat?

This isnt a minority thing in the black race, it is generally accepted that non-blacks look better but people understand courtsey. It is not wise to announce that you have been conditioned (Op is just foolish).

No, it's not generally accepted
That's what I meant by the loud and damaged Minority
It's them you hear praising nonBlack as superior

And mistakenly make them The Global Black voice/conscious.

Now indeed there is damage thought the Black race due to Global supremacism
But there is damage in all other non-white races as well

And amoung the Whites whoare the supposed ideal
tan at far greater numbers than any African bleaces
Have a the Global epidemic of skin darking by sun ,tanning beds and or spray

It's a world of people suffering from lack of self-Love
But op and those like him are more serious cases
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by MackBrooklyn: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
No it's not generally accepted.
That's what I meant by the loud and damaged Minority.

cheesy grin

And here comes the Candy Girl cool
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
No it's not generally accepted.
That's what I meant by the loud and damaged Minority.
Okay believe what you want.

If the majority who are not damaged praised blacks and put blacks on the pedestal, they would have drowned the voice of the loud minority.

But that's not the case.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

And here comes the Candy Girl cool
Brooklyn , Good-Morning
Today is Thanksgiving here and im about 2 eat good
so i have the ability 2 tolerate you this day.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Okay believe what you want.

If the majority who are not damaged praised blacks and put blacks on the pedestal, they would have drowned the voice of the loud minority.

But that's not the case.
we are not so demented as white supremacists are
We dont have to toot ourselves as better.
••• •
I modified the other post 2 add more,check it if you want..
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by MackBrooklyn: 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Brooklyn , Good-Morning
Today is Thanking here and im about 2 eat good so i have the ability 2 tolerate you this day.

cheesy grin

Candy Girl, good afternoon, it's 15:39 here tongue

Yeah, I know today is "Thanksgiving Day". So TF are you still doing at home eating?? cool
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Candy Girl, good afternoon, it's 15:39 here tongue

Yeah, I know today is "Thanksgiving Day". So TF are you still doing at home eating?? cool
I said I'm bout 2 eat,not I ate already,so don't try my tolerance undecided
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
lipsrsealed
ItzMePuffPuff:
I said I'm bout 2 eat not,I ate already,so don't try my tolerance undecided
ItzMePuffPuff:
always shady, this one
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by MackBrooklyn: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

cheesy grin

Never knew our Candy Girl is a big time FFO though cheesy

BTW, why did you chickened out during our last encounter some days ago?? cool
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
we are not so demented as some white supremacists are
We dont have to toot ourselves as better.
••• •
I modified the o th er post 2 add more,check it if you want..
Yea I have checked. White people trying to get a tan is very different from blacks preferring every non-black feature to theirs.

White people still want to be white if not for anything but white privilege and pride

Black people have none so i understand why we dont care to preserve our race. Or care to esteem it.

In Nigeria and Africa, the best looking women have to have a similar look to caucasians. And everyone is happy
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Yea I have checked. White people trying to get a tan is very different from blacks preferring every non-black feature to theirs.

White people still want to be white if not for anything but white privilege and pride

Black people have none so i understand why we dont care to preserve our race. Or care to esteem it.

In Nigeria and Africa, the best looking women have to have a similar look to caucasians. And everyone is happy
Yer right because whites who want 2 be dark want because fashion tells them tan(dark) skin is in
••• •
Blacks want lighter skin)stereotypically Eurocentric features because of centuries of global White supremacism.
They've internalized the lie and have assumed an inferiority complex based on skin color/race/geographical location
(Africa vs Europe in beauty it produces )
••• •
White's self-hatred of their skins
Is self inflicted
African's is the effect of Global colorism

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k / See What Dis South Africa Girl Post / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.