Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

(photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! (23520 Views)

Come And See The Finest Girl In The P**n Industry / Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Babzilla:

Wow! No shìt Einstein
What an epiphany
Somebody give her a medal
awww.No ,need.
I'm just doing a kindness tongue I'm carring like that wink
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
she looks good tho;but i'm more beautiful than she is smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
awww.No ,need.
I'm just doing a kindness tongue I'm carring like that wink
Im so touched
Im in tears right now
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Babzilla:

Im so touched
Im in tears right now
wink
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by fr3do(m): 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
She is not that pretty, she's just foreign.

2 Likes

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
fr3do:
She is not that pretty, she's just foreign.

Help me tell the ewu. Okwa di elu nke idi ala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ops u be fool,idiot,mumu.animal.useless.ruthen LIVING DEAD.@COMPARIN UR SELF AS SLAVE.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
At least women like this can be grateful for one thing, the inferior black race

cheesy

Hehehehehe kikikikikikiki voom vooom vooooom!!! Sorry, let myself go there and started thinking I was a Ferrari. cheesy
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by SycophanticGoat: 12:35am On Nov 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

First time you're making sense on a thread. I'm happy for you and this simply means, more good things to come. It also means that Nigeria will get out of recession under your clueless and brainless husband (Buhari) in Aso Rock... grin cheesy
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by SycophanticGoat: 12:39am On Nov 25, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
she looks good tho;but i'm more beautiful than she is smiley smiley

Pictures or you know what's coming... cheesy grin

But really OP is got some inferiority complex issues. The lady in question isn't even half as pretty as many Nigerian girls I've come across. Some Nigerians are just too daft that they can take the ugliest white person as an angel just cuz s/he's white.

3 Likes

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by SycophanticGoat: 12:45am On Nov 25, 2016
Qummie:

Very smart. wink There are prettier Nigerian women abeg. Nigerians and inferiority complex sef once it's foreign, it is gold. Y'all should grow up.

I think you should rephrase by calling on OP to grow a brain..

1 Like

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Got dat right angry
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 25, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Pictures or you know what's coming... cheesy grin

But really OP is got some inferiority complex issues. The lady in question isn't even half as pretty as many Nigerian girls I've come across. Some Nigerians are just too daft that they can take the ugliest white person as an angel just cuz s/he's white.
grin grin grin grin nothing is coming my brother i stand and i balance.........yeah,OP,might nt really gat inferiority complex issue but I'm sure it because ALAKIJA is involved.money,money
'''
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

First time you're making sense on a thread. I'm happy for you and this simply means, more good things to come. It also means that Nigeria will get out of recession under your clueless and brainless husband (Buhari) in Aso Rock... grin cheesy

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by SycophanticGoat: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2016
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by LuvU2: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2016
Hallykojo:

When our Naija women are more beautiful.
Op this are naija women from diff tribes and they look better than what your trying to hype.
Check my latest thread for pretty naija girls, these women re no different frm d one op posted. All plastered in make up
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by ffo(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
What's ffo?
••• •
A mod pretending 2 be a spam bot banned me in romanceland undecided

all these people disturbing my mention.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
ffo:

all these people disturbing my mention.
Oh.excuse it
mackBrooklyn ffo is a guy's moniker Don't sling the abbreviation around!.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Phyde: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
I disagree until i see her full pics with Chelsea and Arsenal wink
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by MackBrooklyn: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Oh.excuse it
mackBrooklyn ffo is a guy's moniker Don't sling the abbreviation around!.

cheesy grin

So TF is my problem with that?? undecided
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

So TF is my problem with that?? undecided
was u givin" em mentions undecided u suffering from memory loss?
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by MackBrooklyn: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
was u givin" em mentions undecided u suffering from memory loss?

cheesy grin

Poff, you don't wanna do this this morning, do you?? cool
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Poff, you don't wanna do this this morning, do you?? cool
if it needs doin undecided
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by MackBrooklyn: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
if it needs doin undecided

cheesy grin

You're still gonna run, that's your problem tongue
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

You're still gonna run, that's your problem tongue
I don't have the time 2 play paddy-cake with u,doesn't mean I'm running undecided
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2016

hEY iTzmePuffpuff grin grin grin
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by MackBrooklyn: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I don't have the time 2 play paddy-cake with u,doesn't mean I'm running undecided

cheesy grin

Sometimes, I wonder why America is so _fucking bad allowing an underaged to roam freely on the internet cool
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

hEY iTzmePuffpuff grin grin grin
I remember when I thought Em.perorL.ee and u were the same.
But I'm positive u. and Tom are 1 undecided
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I remember when I thought Em.perorL.ee and u were the same.
But I'm positive u. and Tom are 1 undecided

Are we still on this young lady? undecided undecided

Is this how you say hello to your crush? undecided undecided
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Sometimes, I wonder why America is so _fucking bad allowing an underaged to roam freely on the internet cool
more importantly doh is why u spend yet time fighting with a little bitty teen girl undecided
why don't u act like the "elder" u. claim 2 be
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Are we still on this young lady? undecided undecided

Is this how you say hello to your crush? undecided undecided
haha grin cruxh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? / Between Big Boobs And Big Back / The Reasons Why Some Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.