Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

(photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! (23526 Views)

Come And See The Finest Girl In The P**n Industry / Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
that's why yet delusional ,in what way was that love u were showing me in that post u made undecided sad and confused being.
•••• ••
And what way were u giving me my Medicine when unlike u I never lifted my hand 2 berate u before now?

I can see I really struck a chord with my post, but my intentions were purely harmless sarcasm. You of all people should know you are fond of such antics. smiley

But on a different note, why are you taking this personally? since when did my opinion about your looks become so important to get you so upset?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

I can see I really struck a chord with my post, but my intentions were purely harmless sarcasm. You of all people should know you are fond of such antics. smiley

But on a different note, why you taking this personally? since when did my opinion about your looks become so important to get you so upset?
it's not yer opion that matters 2 me undecided but the ABUSE u leveled on me
......and for what reason??
Because I asked u why u had 2 monikers that sounded simular?undecided
And don't accuse me of the verbal abusing u just displayed undecided that is NOT the way I play.
••• •••
And who is the Idiot who keeps liking and sharing yer posts? undecided
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by MrCork: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
And don't acids me of the verbal abusing u just displayed undecided that is NOT the way I play.
••• •••
And who is the idiot who keeps liking and sharing yer posts? undecided

..ok so when are we goinno mate?.. don't you wanna get pregnant an be happy like undecidedor Ellacute45??... you want Moiney? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Goyim: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Beamborla:

I don't subscribe to the black is prettier than white thing. What we need to do is stop using skin color to define beauty.

Let it be judged on how well kept your skin looks be it black or white if skin is going to be involved at all.

Every shade is beautiful.
You know whats up. Both black and white are pretty beautiful it just depends on how well kept the individuals skin is.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Beamborla(f): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Bla Bla bla Bla... grin grin grin grin

Someone is obviously in her period! cheesy cheesy
Lekan!
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by MackBrooklyn: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Hahahahah! grin grin grin... Nor be my fault jare, I been just say make I give am little dose of her own medicine, but she couldn't handle.

You sef look how many times the phrase "delusional fool" don appear for her posts and tell me if she is not in love with me? grin grin

ItzMePuffPuff love you loads hun wink wink kiss kiss kiss

cheesy grin

Baba, just free that girl abeg. Na small pikin dey do her. This is what usually happens when small pikin like her finally get access to an internet cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by MackBrooklyn: 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Dang ,Brooklyn. Use that head .
How are u not understanding the things I wrote in relation not 2 leakan but yer reasoning faculties.
They really are out of order, I guess undecided.

cheesy grin

Pikin, so tell me are you on your period or not?? I ain't gonna tell nobody, just come clean cool
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Beamborla:

Lekan!

Abimbola mi owon! embarassed embarassed.. Is not what you're thinking o. You know I would never hurt a fly. These days I seem to be courting too much trouble anytime I come online.

gba dura funmi dear cry cry
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
And don't accuse me of the verbal abusing u just displayed undecided that is NOT the way I play.
••• •••
And who is the Idiot who keeps liking and sharing yer posts? undecided

Ok, I sincerely apologize again.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Ok, I sincerely apologize again.
hahaha grin aint that what u I said the 1st time u screwed up.but here u are agian.
•••• ••
U are far 2 bipolar in actions for me.
Bye dude and do keep out of my face in future
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
hahaha grin aint that what u I said the 1st time u screwed up.but here u are agian.
•••• ••
U are far 2 bipolar in actions for me.
Bye dude and do keep out of my face in future

Call it whatever makes you smile and happy, I apologized because I started this and it actually doesn't take anything from me. smiley

Sweetheart I have forgotten about your very existence the moment I gave you that apology.

Bye!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Call it whatever makes you smile and happy, I apologized because I started this and it actually doesn't take anything from me. smiley

Sweetheart I have forgotten about your very existence the moment I gave you that apology.

Bye!
yeah ,yeah whatever. Just blow off.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Teague4league(m): 3:36am On Nov 27, 2016
kinglekan:

Bye!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kingolovich(m): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2016
she is pretty o. Agreed. But how much revenue does she generate for the government?
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Beamborla(f): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
kinglekan:

Abimbola mi owon! embarassed embarassed.. Is not what you're thinking o. You know I would never hurt a fly. These days I seem to be courting too much trouble anytime I come online.

gba dura funmi dear cry cry
You are courting too much trouble indeed.

Fi omo olomo sile. One minute, ohun so oro didun fun and the next minute, o fin pa.

O tin wa emotional.

1 Like

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Beamborla:

You are courting too much trouble indeed.

Fi omo olomo sile. One minute, ohun so oro didun fun and the next minute, o fin pa.

O tin wa emotional.

Motigbo dear! Mo kan ba sere ni o, mio mope o dun to yen. Moti kuku fisile, ko ma gbe bukata e lo.

Mio raye emotional higi haga! grin grin

Showapa sha? Iyaf to jo mewa grin cheesy cheesy
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Beamborla(f): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
kinglekan:

Motigbo dear! Mo kan ba sere ni o, mio mope o dun to yen. Moti kuku fisile, ko ma gbe bukata e lo.

Mio raye emotional higi haga! grin grin

Showapa sha? Iyaf to jo mewa grin cheesy cheesy
Ere e wa expensive.

Yes o! Mo way pa jare. Iwo na nko?
O to ojo meta. Sebi iwo lo da mi nu
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Beamborla:

Ere e wa expensive.

Yes o! Mo way pa jare. Iwo na nko?
O to ojo meta. Sebi iwo lo da mi nu

Mowa ooo! Mio de kuku da e nu ooo. We just drifted apart and its not like anything happened sef. embarassed

But I know you understand that these things happen. Keeping in touch has never really been my strong side. Hope you are good tho? wink smiley
Are you still rocking that your fave hairstyle? Your signature hairstyle? lol cheesy cheesy
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by MENTORCH(m): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Slaveman343:
She is Naza, the daughter in-law of the richest Nigerian woman, Folorunsho
Alakija. Her son, Folarin, who was unfortunate to be born with black skin and monkey face is the luckiest man on earth right now

He is married to a woman who has all we adore kisskisskiss
Spotless white skin, pointed nose, long silky hair choi. God created this one himself.

We the people of Nigeria and the black race will forever be grateful to this embodiment and definition of beauty. Need i say that our future children will be eternally grateful for our choice.

Naza you are a beauty to be praised
I am not even fit to be your slave.

Marrying any woman that looks like you will be too much to bear. How can one live with an angel.

Naza we adore you. Who can extend this beauty to us!!!!

crycry

_slaveman343

You are really a slave, she is nowhere close to the finest in Nigeria;there are so many finer girls in Nigeria. You sound like someone that has never travelled. We complain about our economy when we don't even value things from our country.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Beamborla(f): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
kinglekan:

Mowa ooo! Mio de kuku da e nu ooo. We just drifted apart and its not like anything happened sef. embarassed

But I know you understand that these things happen. Keeping in touch has never really been my strong side. Hope you are good tho? wink smiley
Are you still rocking that your fave hairstyle? Your signature hairstyle? lol cheesy cheesy

Ko si wahala!
I'm doing great. I however, don't know about the hairstyle
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Beamborla:

Ko si wahala!
I'm doing great. I however, don't know about the hairstyle

You dont know about the hairstyle? Really?? undecided undecided

I know it has a bob or bulb in the name, cant just remember. Anyways good to know you're doing just fine smiley
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Beamborla(f): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
kinglekan:

You dont know about the hairstyle? Really?? undecided undecided

I know it has a bob or bulb in the name, cant just remember. Anyways good to know you're doing just fine smiley
I guess you are referring to fringe. It's been a while I rocked that.

Seriously thinking of going on low cut
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Beamborla:

I guess you are referring to fringe. It's been a while I rocked that.

Seriously thinking of going on low cut

Yeah fringe cheesy cheesy.. But I think it has another name too tho?

Low cut? Are you for real? So you want to take off your hair of how many years shocked shocked
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Beamborla(f): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
kinglekan:

Yeah fringe cheesy cheesy.. But I think it has another name too tho?

Low cut? Are you for real? So you want to take off your hair of how many years shocked shocked
6yrs.

The only thing stopping me is the fact that they could start taking me for a teen considering my stature. But I want to do something with my hair.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 12:52am On Nov 28, 2016
Beamborla:

6yrs.

The only thing stopping me is the fact that they could start taking me for a teen considering my stature. But I want to do something with my hair.

Hahaha..Story of my life @ teen. cheesy cheesy

Abeg do something with the hair rather than cutting it. I am sure there are natural ways to take care of the hair without having to spend so much time and money in the salon, if that's the major reason why you are considering cutting it.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 28, 2016
Slaveman343:
She is Naza, the daughter in-law of the richest Nigerian woman, Folorunsho
Alakija. Her son, Folarin, who was unfortunate to be born with black skin and monkey face is the luckiest man on earth right now

He is married to a woman who has all we adore kisskisskiss
Spotless white skin, pointed nose, long silky hair choi. God created this one himself.

We the people of Nigeria and the black race will forever be grateful to this embodiment and definition of beauty. Need i say that our future children will be eternally grateful for our choice.

Naza you are a beauty to be praised
I am not even fit to be your slave.

Marrying any woman that looks like you will be too much to bear. How can one live with an angel.

Naza we adore you. Who can extend this beauty to us!!!!

crycry

_slaveman343

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Beamborla(f): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2016
kinglekan:

Hahaha..Story of my life @ teen. cheesy cheesy

Abeg do something with the hair rather than cutting it. I am sure there are natural ways to take care of the hair without having to spend so much time and money in the salon, if that's the major reason why you are considering cutting it.
Lol... I still have my hair yet I have to listen/watch people take take me for a teen.

Ehn... Although, I find going on low cut really tempting at the moment, I'm considering keeping natural hair Infact, I've started.

Conclusion: I'm being seriously disturbed by idleness. Shame!
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2016
Qummie:
StupedInLuv there will always be the bad eggs who will choose to remain brainwashed no matter how hard you try to open their eyes to the truth. I have NEVER thought of white skin as being more beautiful than black skin, if anything the reverse is the case. Blacks are more beautiful and age better than whites but the inferiority-complex-ridden ones amongst us refuse to see the light. It's their own loss dear. Nike Oshinowo looks better than Sarah JP and they are both in their 50s. Black women have what white women pay millions to get in the surgeon's room. Don't let insecure boys tell you otherwise. Listen to what ItzMePuffPuff said.

Nike - 50
Sarah Jessica Parker - 51
one thing about white ladies is that they tend to age faster
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
she looks good tho;but i'm more beautiful than she is smiley smiley
yellow pawpaw wink
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2016
Phyde:
I disagree until i see her full pics with Chelsea and Arsenal wink
iranian ladies have flat asses
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2016
lefulefu:

yellow pawpaw wink
haha pawpaw keh? you blue pineapple
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
haha pawpaw keh? you blue pineapple
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Between Big Boobs And Big Back / The Reasons Why Some Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.