Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,479 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

(photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! (23529 Views)

Come And See The Finest Girl In The P**n Industry / Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Shady fool?? Really?? Is that your new catch phrase? grin grin
Humor me hun cheesy cheesy
kinglekan:

HAhahhah..Now she is going bonkers grin grin

The face still is, nothing has changed except your hair and a poorly taken photograph with poor lightening making you look so dark. I only decided to point that out in a language you understand. Since saying nice things doesn't really appeal to you. tongue

Capisce!
my skin is beautiful dark or light it was not anything 2 mention. Stop,yer displaying a high level of ignorance this day and it's too much.
••• •
Spare me this torcher and never quote me again.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
my skin is beautiful dark or light it was not anything 2 mention. Stop,yer displaying a high level of ignorance this day and it's too much.

Whatever puffpuff! You can hit you forehead on the next available door you walk through. I hope that makes you feel a lot better. grin grin
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by prophetfire: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Slaveman343:
She is Naza, the daughter in-law of the richest Nigerian woman, Folorunsho
Alakija. Her son, Folarin, who was unfortunate to be born with black skin and monkey face is the luckiest man on earth right now

He is married to a woman who has all we adore kisskisskiss
Spotless white skin, pointed nose, long silky hair choi. God created this one himself.

We the people of Nigeria and the black race will forever be grateful to this embodiment and definition of beauty. Need i say that our future children will be eternally grateful for our choice.

Naza you are a beauty to be praised
I am not even fit to be your slave.

Marrying any woman that looks like you will be too much to bear. How can one live with an angel.

Naza we adore you. Who can extend this beauty to us!!!!

crycry

_slaveman343
pathetically dumb post.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

Spare me this torcher and never quite me again.

Actually I would when next I am bored and need some NL entertainment! grin
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Whatever puffpuff! You can hit you forehead on the next available door you walk through. I hope that makes you feel a lot better. grin grin
I told u 2 keep yer ignorance outta my mentions,didnt i? undecided I could have swore it.
•••• •••
Go and display yer stupidity elsewhere.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I told u 2 keep yer ignorance outta my mentions,didnt i? undecided I could have swore it.

Go and display yer stupidity elsewhere.

Bla Bla bla Bla... grin grin grin grin

Someone is obviously in her period! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Bla Bla bla Bla... grin grin grin grin
Someone is obviously in her period! cheesy cheesy
kinglekan:

Actually I would when next I am bored and need some NL entertainment! grin
Dear God undecided it's obsessed with me.And it's so sad. undecided

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Dear God undecided it's obsessed with me.And it's so sad. undecided

Whatever makes you sleep well hun! grin grin
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Whatever makes you sleep well hun! grin grin
prove me wrong and stay outta my face.
•••• •
Don't want 2 see u in my mentions even when yer supposedly "bored".
Let this be our end.Bye-.Bye.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
•••• •
Let think be our end.Bye-.Bye.

"Our End"??

Didn't even know we were in some kinda friendship..lol

Puff you are in love, deal with it. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! grin wink

1 Like

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

"Our End"??

Didn't even know we were in some kinda friendship..lol

Puff you are in love, deal with it. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! grin wink
don't delute yerself
undecided u know I don't want u, it's always been u in my mentions,
,let it be the end of that our interactions is what i meant and u know it.
••••••
Stupid me for being friendly with ignorant individuals who lack a filter and sound sense
undecided I'll make that mistake no more.I'm so pissed I ever gave u time!!!
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
•••• •
Let think be our end.Bye-.Bye.

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
don't delute yerself

Stupid me for being friendly with ignorant individuals who lack a filter and sound sense undecided I'll make that mistake no more

You don't want me, yet you keep replying my mentions. Guess the period cramps went a lil bit overboard today, hence the unchecked emotions making you sound somewhat confused. grin grin

Who your friendly Epp? grin grin

Good thing you admitted being lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

You don't want me, yet you keep replying my mentions. Guess the period cramps went a lil bit overboard today, hence the unchecked emotions making you sound somewhat confused. grin grin

ItzMePuffPuff:
don't delute yerself
••••••
Stupid me for being friendly with ignorant individuals who lack a filter and sound sense
undecided I'll make that mistake no more.I'm so pissed I ever gave u time!!!

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Im pissed. I cursed u so many times but erased it.

I wasted SO much time on u and I didn''t even want 2 talk 2 u!!!! undecided
And here u jumping stupid for the 2ND time in our interaction here on this form
••••
Im so freaking pissed I ever let the 1st incident go.
I'm SO freaking pissed I entertained u undecided
this is the 2nd time I did that with some stupid dude.I'ma do better in future.
•••• •
Yeah,I'm replying I can't have twisting the story
undecided
let's be clear on who forced their way in who's face .
Hint:It wasn't me undecided
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

I wasted SO much time on u and I don't even want 2 talk 2 u!!!! undecided
And here jumping stupid for the 2ND time in our interaction here on this form
••••
Im so freaking pissef I ever let the 1st incident go.
I'm So pissed I entertained u undecided
•••• •
undecided

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

I wasted SO much time on u and I don't even want 2 talk 2 u!!!! undecided
And here jumping stupid for the 2ND time in our interaction here on this form
••••
Im so freaking pissef I ever let the 1st incident go.
I'm So pissed I entertained u undecided
•••• •
undecided

Hahahah @Bold. Yet you keep denying the fact that you're in love with me. cheesy cheesy

Awwwww! Someone sounds really heart broken embarassed embarassed.. Its my bad I didn't reciprocate the love the first time you revealed it in your usual way. My sincere apologies hun kiss kiss

2nd heart break in a row? Must be really tuff on you. Internet love sucks if you ask me, reason why I was being a jerk to you. Its not too late for us to make up tho. embarassed embarassed

And yeah it wasn't you my dear, it was your heart doing the talking grin grin kiss kiss
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Hahahah @Bold. Yet you keep denying the fact that you're in love with me. cheesy cheesy

Awwwww! Someone sounds really heart broken embarassed embarassed.. Its my bad I didn't reciprocate the love the first time you revealed it in your usual way. My sincere apologies hun kiss kiss

2nd heart break in a row? Must be really tuff on you. Internet love sucks if you ask me, reason why I was being a jerk to you. Its not too late for us to make up tho. embarassed embarassed

And yeah it wasn't you my dear, it was your heart doing the talking grin grin kiss kiss
freaking delusional fool who can't decide on on whether he hates or likes me
undecided and I actually made the effort 2 be cool with u after u kept poping up in my mentions.Its sad.

Hahaha grin I learned my lesson good this time.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
freaking delusional fool who can't decide on on wether he hates or likes me
undecided and I actually made the effort 2 be cool with u after u kept popiing up in my mentions.Its sad.

Hahaha grin I learned my lesson good this time.

Sweetie I would rather give you the assignment of figuring out whether I hate you or not. Its fun that way you know grin grin

Oh you haven't learnt anything yet hun, you are still in the learning phase. I suggest you get yourself a pen to take some notes. grin grin

Meanwhile I am really enjoying this Chelsea game, so can you kindly hold on to your mentions for a bit? You can go check your pad to see if its still properly in place, that is if you're not too sure of what to do. cheesy cheesy

Later hun kiss kiss
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Sweetie I would rather give you the assignment of figuring out whether I hate you or not. Its fun that way you know grin grin

Oh you haven't learnt anything yet hun, you are still in the learning phase. I suggest you get yourself a pen to take some notes. grin grin

Meanwhile I am really enjoying this Chelsea game, so can you kindly hold on to your mentions for a bit? You can go check your pad to see if its still properly in place, that is if you're not too sure of what to do. cheesy cheesy

Later hun kiss kiss
I was referencing how yer in my face with sweet words 1 moment
And being a ignorant colorist the next.
It's really ironic 2 because I'm sure ur dark with dark lips but u decided 2 be dumb and make out like it was a flaw.
Hahaha grin but u ignorant males who shame the rest of yer gender are always riddled with double standards.
•••• •
I don't care if u like me or no but u will not jump stupid in my mentions another day.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I was referencing how yer in my face with sweet words 1 moment
And being a ignorant colorist the next.
It's really ironic 2 because I'm sure ur dark with dark lips but u decided 2 be dump and make out like it was a flaw.
Hahaha grin. But u ignorant males who shame the rest of yer gender are always riddled with double standards.
•••• •
I don't care I u like me or no but u will not jump stupid in my mentions another day
like the person you quoted said.
you're still in the phase of learning.
typing off the line always.

1 Like

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by MackBrooklyn: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Oh so you're now calling the shots in this convo right?

Last time I checked you were kingCheezypuff (Late), GumGumbear, BubbleGumPuff, GumGumPuffPuff, etc. So what gives you the right to ask me if i have another alternate acct? undecided

Oh your pic is several shades of wrong hun, you look like you were immersed hair only in palm oil and your face looking like the sun been shinning directly on it. undecided undecided undecided

Your lips so black like you've been smoking weed for the past few months undecided

cheesy grin

Kinglekan, you're tormenting and bullying this our poor girl big time ah swear. Bullying and tormenting na understatement sef. I don laff tire cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
IamJix:

like the person you quoted said.
you're still in the phase of learning.
typing off the line always.
u irrelevant piece of flesh when will u learn. undecided
how many times will I have 2 let on i don't want u in my face but u persist.
Go and find some1 else 2 play with.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
funny enough.
I hope you can withstand the heat without calling any mod??
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Kinglekan, you're tormenting and bullying this our poor girl big time ah swear. Bullying and tormenting na understatement sef. I don laff tire cheesy cheesy

apparently yer 2 stupid 2 read through the thread undecided
That delusional fool kinglekan has a love/hate relationship with my apperance and decided he'd show how confused a being he is this day
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Easy there puffy
Take it easy. No name calling
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by MackBrooklyn: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
apparently yer 2 stupid 2 read through the thread undecided
That delusional fool kinglekan has a love/hate relationship with my apperance and decided he'd show how confused a being he is this day

cheesy grin

Candy Girl, Kinglekan already said it all. I've got no advice for you again. Enjoy cool

1 Like

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Candy Girl, Kinglekan already said it all. I've got no advice for you again. Enjoy cool
I wouldn't expect anything more from a mind as small and limited as yer's
It's sad u lack the ability 2 read and reason.
That or yer very much aware of Kinglekan s confused state
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by MackBrooklyn: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I wouldn't expect anything more from a mind as small and limited as yer's
It's sad u lack the ability 2 read and reason.
That or yet very much aware of Kinglekan s confused state

cheesy grin

Girl, you're now linking me to king.lekan. Which shows you're the small minded one here (no offence) cool
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Girl, you're now linking me to king.lekan. Which shows you're the small minded one here (no offence) cool
Dang ,Brooklyn. Use that head .
How are u not understanding the things I wrote in relation not 2 leakan but yer reasoning faculties.
They really are out of order, I guess undecided.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

King.lekan, you're tormenting and bullying this our poor girl big time ah swear. Bullying and tormenting na understatement sef. I don laff tire cheesy cheesy

Hahahahah! grin grin grin... Nor be my fault jare, I been just say make I give am little dose of her own medicine, but she couldn't handle.

You sef look how many times the phrase "delusional fool" don appear for her posts and tell me if she is not in love with me? grin grin

ItzMePuffPuff love you loads hun wink wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Hahahahah! grin grin grin... Nor be my fault jare, I been just say make I give am little dose of her own medicine, but she couldn't handle.

You sef look how many times the phrase "delusional fool" don appear for her posts and tell me if she is not in love with me? grin grin

ItzMePuffPuff love you loads hun wink wink kiss kiss kiss
that's why yer delusional,in what way was that love u were showing me in that post u made
undecided sad and confused being.
•••• ••
And what way were u giving me my Medicine when unlike u I never lifted my hand 2 berate u before now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Between Big Boobs And Big Back / The Reasons Why Some Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.