Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

(photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! (23521 Views)

Come And See The Finest Girl In The P**n Industry / Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
haha grin cruxh

Yeah crush?? Isn't it so obvious? grin grin
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by MackBrooklyn: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
more importantly doh is why u spend yet time fighting with a little bitty teen girl undecided
why don't u act like the "elder" u. claim 2 be

cheesy grin

I'm not an elder, aye?? I'm just here to caution you to stop misbehaving, you feel me?? undecided

1 Like

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Beamborla(f): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
mazidan:

No mind the inferior he-goat.
See fulani and yoruba beauties op go rethink your mumu thought see the queen even without hair.
Op get it straight NIGERIAN WOMEN ROCKS BLACK IS PRETTIER THAN WHITE NO COMPARISON NEEDED
I don't subscribe to the black is prettier than white thing. What we need to do is stop using skin color to define beauty.

Let it be judged on how well kept your skin looks be it black or white if skin is going to be involved at all.

Every shade is beautiful.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Yeah crush?? Isn't it so obvious? grin grin
delusions undecided who in their right thought would crush u tongue

1 Like

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

I'm not an elder, aye?? I'm just here to caution you to stop misbehaving, you feel me?? undecided
u have a very odd and ineffective method of 'correcting' my behavior
of which has no direct influence on yer life undecided elder
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

I agree, that's the more reason you're drunk in love with me. grin grin

Must be really hard for you having all that emotion locked up and trying not to own up to it. cheesy cheesy
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

I agree, that's the more reason you're drunk in love with me. grin grin

Must be really hard for you having all that emotion locked up and trying not to own up to it. cheesy cheesy
hmmm.that why u mention me? Or I need somethin'?
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
hmmm.that why u mention me? Or I need somethin'?

You always have a way of making yourself look so important. grin grin

Bye! cheesy
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by MackBrooklyn: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
u have a very odd and ineffective method of 'correcting' my behavior
of which has no direct influence on yer life undecided elder

cheesy grin

And King.lekan already said "you've a way of making yourself look so important". I guess he is right though cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Fourwinds: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Slaveman343:
Jealoused? smiley
u are truely a slave in what ever form....if u take a good look at girls in nairaland u will have a match in beauty with this lady u are praising
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

You always have a way of making yourself look so important. grin grin

Bye! cheesy
No I dont undecided
I was seriously asking why u mentioned me.
But nevermind that,lets talk about yer open alter self Tom??.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

And King.lekan already said "you've a way of making yourself look so important". I guess he is right though cheesy cheesy
Nice job of dodging the truth of my words up there undecidedAnd u acuss me of running.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by MackBrooklyn: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Nice job of dodging the truth of my words up there undecidedAnd u acuss me of running.

cheesy grin

You see what king.lekan was talking about now, girl. You're always fond of making yourself so important on the internet whereas you ain't close cool

1 Like

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

You see what king.lekan was talking about now, girl. You're always fond of making yourself so important on the internet whereas you ain't close cool
u make me feel important, Brooklyn smiley
U. give me so much of yer time and mind space undecided
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
No I dont undecided
I was seriously asking why u mentioned me.
But nevermind that,lets talk about yer open alter self Tom??.

undecided undecided So saying "hi" has to come with reasons?

Lets talk about why you are looking like lady gaga in your profile. undecided undecided
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Lets talk about why you are looking like lady gaga in your profile. undecided undecided
NOangry we will talk about what I want
Why are you king twice? Is not 1 king account enough?
••••
What's wrong with my pic undecided
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Why are you long twice? Is not 1 long account enough?
••••
You look like Lady Gaga with a mess of candy floss on her head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Babzilla:

You look like Lady Gaga with a mess of candy floss on her head
really embarassed gosh,I never knew u were this romantic.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Why are you long twice? Is not 1 long account enough?
••••

Oh so you're now calling the shots in this convo right?

Last time I checked you were kingCheezypuff (Late), GumGumbear, BubbleGumPuff, GumGumPuffPuff, etc. So what gives you the right to ask me if i have another alternate acct? undecided

Oh your pic is several shades of wrong hun, you look like you were immersed hair only in palm oil and your face looking like the sun been shinning directly on it. undecided undecided undecided

Your lips so black like you've been smoking weed for the past few months undecided

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Last time I checked you were kingCheezypuff (Late), GumGumbear, BubbleGumPuff, GumGumPuffPuff, etc. So what gives you the right to ask me if i have another alternate acct? undecided

Oh your pic is several shades of wrong hun, you look like you were immersed hair only in palm oil and your face looking like the sun been shinning directly on it. undecided undecided undecided

Your lips so black like you've been smoking weed for the past few months undecided

undecided have u lost yer mind?
U saw that face for a long time and it was heart eyes and sweet words but now yer pissed its flawed?
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Twaci(f): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Twaci:

Aunty warrapen? why are you looking like you have not had dinner yet? cheesy cheesy
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Twaci(f): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Aunty warrapen? why are you looking like you have not had dinner yet? cheesy cheesy
I just dey look you sad
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
No. I'm only puffpuff, All the others are gone cry
But I u,sir, have 2 active accounts in which u. lead folk 2 believe are 2 different entities.
•••• ••
? I have no idea what her tryna say.
And now uve insulted me ,however poorly,
I want 2 see just who's dissing me smiley lemme see yer pic.

Good thing you decided to stick to one acct! Its hell already trying to cope with one acct littering everywhere with rainbow looking fonts.

Meanwhile, I thought we were over this issue of me being Tom, why are you so bent on dragging it for so long? we don't even have the same type of online parlance. Tom is a wonderful and great fellow, quite honored you think I am him. grin

I didn't insult you hun, only tried to explain how what I saw looked like. Didn't know there was a "wealthy way" of insulting someone tho. grin
You looked great in your previous pic, whoever advised you to do this to your hair isn't a good friend.

Wanna see my pic, you know how to use the pm button don't ya? wink grin

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Twaci:
I just dey look you sad

Keep looking tongue tongue tongue
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Good thing you decided to stick to one acct! Its hell already trying to cope with one acct littering everywhere with rainbow looking fonts.

Meanwhile, I thought we were over this issue of me being Tom, why are you so bent on dragging it for so long? we don't even have the same type of online parlance. Tom is a wonderful and great fellow, quite honored you think I am him. grin

I didn't insult you hun, only tried to explain how what I saw looked like. Didn't know there was a "wealthy way" of insulting someone tho. grin
You looked great in your previous pic, whoever advised you to do this to your hair isn't a good friend.

Wanna see my pic, you know how to use the pm button don't ya? wink grin

U saw that face for a long time and it was heart eyes and sweet words but now yer pissed its flawed?

And u. even talk 2 me normal after all the stupid you just injected into my mentions. undecided

U shady fool undecided
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

HAhahhah..Now she is going bonkers grin grin

The face still is, nothing has changed except your hair and a poorly taken photograph with poor lightening making you look so dark. I only decided to point that out in a language you understand. Since saying nice things doesn't really appeal to you. tongue

Capisce!
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
really embarassed gosh,I never knew u were this romantic.
Youre welcome Lady puff puff tongue
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kinglekan: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

And u. even talk 2 me normal after all the stupid you just injected into my mentions. undecided

U shady fool undecided

Shady fool?? Really?? Is that your new catch phrase? grin grin

Humor me hun cheesy cheesy
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

U shady fool undecided
Be nice puffy. Be nice wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? / Between Big Boobs And Big Back / The Reasons Why Some Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.