Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,206 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants (22118 Views)

Do You Consider Flogging An Effective Way Of Discipline? What's The Alternative? / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady / Marriage And The Happily Ever After Syndrome: An Alternative Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

Did the doctor cut off part of your clit or not?

If yes, it was a surgery.

Whichever way u look at it?
Surgery? Or process is not an issue for me smiley

I simply love my clit kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Amelian:

You mean what is left of it. wink

1 Like

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2016
Amelian:

Now I'm sure your clit love you too. I'm sure it'll smile whenever it sense a tongue near by. grin

1 Like

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2016
SalomonKane:
Now I'm sure your clit love you too. I'm sure it'll smile whenever it sense a tongue near by. grin

Lol cheesy grin
Baddest cheesy
See your mind! Gosh
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

You mean what is left of it. wink

Yea tongue
Of course, I always have a heavenly sensation when licked and sucked wink cheesy
It's fucvkin crazy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2016
Amelian:

Yea tongue
Of course, I always have a heavenly sensation when licked and sucked wink cheesy
It's fucvkin crazy!

Good for you.

I want to thank OP for opening this thread. Everyone can see now that cutting off part of a baby's God-given body does not necessarily stop their urge to be licked and whatever later on.

And for the rest of you who still consider mutilating your baby's body, female circumcision has been outlawed in Nigeria in 2015.

Thank you. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2016
Amelian:

Lol cheesy grin
Baddest cheesy
See your mind! Gosh
My mind isn't myndless like our resident mindless Mynd. It's gracious with the fullness of a mind, that seek to please 'good' girls up and down below. So they'll know what good loving is, thus making their mind mindfulness. wink
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

Good for you.

I want to thank OP for opening this thread. Everyone can see now that cutting off part of a baby's God-given body does not necessarily stop their urge to be licked and whatever later on.

And for the rest of you who still consider mutilating your baby's body, female circumcision has been outlawed in Nigeria in 2015.

Thank you. smiley
Nigerians have the habit of never obeying the law. As long as they know they can get away with it.

2 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2016
SalomonKane:
Nigerians have the habit of never obeying the law. As long as they know they can get away with it.

You know where this mentality has taken them. wink
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

Take her to da oda rum and stay off ma mentions until you are funny again. wink
Oh baby I'm always funny. Just lemme tickle you down below, then you'll know just how funny I am. wink
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 10:39am On Nov 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

You know where this mentality has taken them. wink

Them? You ain't nigerian?
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2016
SalomonKane:
Them? You ain't nigerian?

I was born to a Nigerian and non-Nigerian parent and I do not reside in Nigeria so the lawlessness does not affect me. wink
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

Good for you.

Thank you. smiley

Yeah thanks dear smiley
It's better to be passionate in bed, than to be frigid smiley
Whether outlawed since 2015?
The parents will decide if they wish to circumsize their children or not.
I will definitely circumcise my kids immediately they are born and educate them when they are older about doing it to their own kids.
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2016
Amelian:

Yeah thanks dear smiley
It's better to be passionate in bed, than to be frigid smiley
Whether outlawed since 2015?
The parents will decide if they wish to circumsize their children or not.
I will definitely circumcise my kids immediately they are born and educate them when they are older about doing it to their own kids.

Because you think that their bodies are ugly?
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

I was born to a Nigerian and non-Nigerian parent and I do not reside in Nigeria so the lawlessness does not affect me. wink
Yea yea. You still have nigerian blood. That means the lawlessness is in your blood. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

Because you think that their bodies are ugly?

You and this your ugliness?

Are u so ugly?

Yuck!

2 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2016
SalomonKane:
Yea yea. You still have nigerian blood. That means the lawlessness is in your blood. grin

Ok.
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

Ok.
Whatever. tongue
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Amelian:

You and this your ugliness?

Are u so ugly?

Yuck!

Answer the damn question. grin

2 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

Answer the damn question. grin

Have never thought of an innocent child been ugly .
You are always bringing up the word ugly to new born kids. I marvel at your mentality. U are worse than a Nigerian.
God forbid
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2016
Amelian:

Have never thought of an innocent child been ugly .
You are always bringing up the word ugly to new born kids. I marvel at your mentality. U are worse than a Nigerian.
God forbid

What is the reason why you are in favor of circumcision again? Ah, you have none other than that yours looks 'smooth and neat'.
So what does a va.gina look like in her natural state? grin

11 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

What is the reason why you are in favor of circumcision again? Ah, you have none other than that yours looks 'smooth and neat'.
So what does a va.gina look like in her natural state? grin

Go and sleep..u are simply a frustrated being.

Because u were not circumcised and u look ugly inside out, does not mean u should vent your twisted mentality on babies. And asking if they are ugly.
And expecting everyone to buy your idea about not circumsizing their kids.
U advocate from now till 20years time against circumcision? Some parents will still do it, either the right way or the wrong way.
The best way is to educate people on how to go about it the right way, if they wish to circumcise their children.. And it should be done when they are newly born.

So u are on your own o.

And who gives a fucvk about how vagina looks in its natural state

Did I come to this life to study vagina and how it's look like?

U have the time in the world. Go and study how all vagina's look like cheesy

Nyama!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2016
Amelian:

Go and sleep..u are simply a frustrated being.

Because u were not circumcised and u look ugly inside out, does not mean u should vent your twisted mentality on babies. And asking if they are ugly.
And expecting everyone to buy your idea about not circumsizing their kids.
U advocate from now till 20years time against circumcision? Some parents will still do it, either the right way or the wrong way.
The best way is to educate people on how to go about it the right way, if they wish to circumcise their children.. And it should be done when they are newly born.

So u are on your own o.

Nyama!

So you finally admit that in your view uncircumcised vag.inas look ugly? grin
Will you also perform a nose job on your five-year-old if you discover that it has grown into the wrong shape?

9 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2016
Amelian. Please know that mindfulness is trolling you. Just ignore her, will you. grin
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

So you finally admit that in your view uncircumcised vag.inas look ugly? grin
Will you also perform a nose job on your five-year-old if you discover that it has grown into the wrong shape?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2016
SalomonKane:
Amelian. Please know that mindfulness is trolling you. Just ignore her, will you. grin

Oh she is even a female.. Lol grin grin

No wonder she is so pained.. Chai..
Am done with the nut case. grin

2 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2016
Amelian:

LOL. Just calm down. smiley
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2016
Amelian:

The moment people run out of arguments ... grin

10 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2016
SalomonKane:
LOL. Just calm down. smiley

Exactly Amelian, calm down. wink
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

Exactly Ame lian, calm down. wink

Quit trolling her, will you. grin I once believe you didn't have the stomach for trolling, now i'm seeing something lewd about you. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2016
SalomonKane:
Quit trolling her, will you. grin I once believe you didn't have the stomach for trolling, now i'm seeing something lewd about you. LOL.

Crackhaus taught me how. cheesy
Now I can understand the satisfaction he got from people getting all worked up. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" / Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) / Marrying A Feminist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.