Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

"Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha (43085 Views)

2019: Tinubu Cannot Leave APC. See Why / OPINION: This Is Why Igbos Cannot Leave Nigeria / Igbo's Cannot Leave The North Because Of Their Numerous Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by ritvin(f): 5:46am On Nov 27, 2016
malton:
In "Why Nations Fail", Daron Acemoglu and James Robinson opined that:

States do not fail overnight. The seeds of their destruction are sown deep within their political institutions.

This holds true for Nigeria.

We, as a people, have been utterly unable to take advantage of our society’s huge potential for growth in spite of the numbers.

Our failure, like they alleged, is by design. This too, is true.

I will not stand here and pretend as if the Igbos will be less of a loss to Nigeria than say, the Yorubas, or even the oil rich Delta.

Truth is, those people have contributed to the growth of Nigeria in their own way. They are incredible!

But, we've let the politics separate us; allowed our differences to define us; and have allowed others tell our story for us.

In a nation as diverse as Nigeria, carrying everyone along is important. Unless we tell our leaders the truth, they will continue to come between. After all, the only language they understand is divide and rule.

We've fought battles we shouldn't have. We've won battles but watched others share the spoils.

The average Nigerian lives everyday believing that his next door neighbor is his problem. How untrue that is. We may insult the Igbos all we want - I do that a lot - for fun, actually - but, the truth remains - they are the piece that complete this puzzle.

Stupidity is when Mr. A will want you to believe that Mr. C is your problem... But, be doesn't see any wrong in reaching across to that same person he condemns. Some even go as far as marrying their offspring(s) off to their (your) supposed enemies.

Mr. Rochas, being a majority isn't any consolation. You should channel all that vigor into advising Mr. President on the right thing to do. Our leaders have failed because we have been sycophantic for far too long.

If you want them in Nigeria so badly, you've got to prove to them that they are highly valued, like the rest of the society.

I wouldn't advice my sister to continue in an abusive marriage; for better for worse. Karyan ciwo!

The solution to them staying or not rests squarely on your shoulders (the leaders).

As someone who understands the pareto principle owing to my privileged economics background, I believe that the 5% comment has to be the most reckless, divisive, and belittling sentence that I've heard a president (someone who ironically, should have been a unifying force instead) make.
a wise saying from a wise man

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by ihatesycophant(m): 5:59am On Nov 27, 2016
badboywizzy:
you asking IPOB that who are they to speak for the south south, are you not a hypocrite ?

Look at the bolded number 4.

Who are you to refer yourself as we ? can't you speak for yourself alone ? Its obvious you are a confirm afonja.
Did you take time to read the write up keenly? Mr. Man, you've already been fixated to abuse the writer. The bolded you underlined is a question he asked and not his direct submission or view. Why not take time to read before getting to attack with no justification. I said it yesterday that some of you guys are too emotional and refused to think. Always take time to use your brain and live hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by RickyTan: 6:08am On Nov 27, 2016
ihatesycophant:
Did you take time to read the write up keenly? Mr. Man, you've already been fixated to abuse the writer. The bolded you underlined is a question he asked and not his direct submission or view. Why not take time to read before getting to attack with no justification. I said it yesterday that some of you guys are too emotional and refused to think. Always take time to use your brain and live hate.

The writer said Nothing and is a non entity on the ground as he could not even state his tribe but claimed the usual internet Niger Deltan? It is clear the e rat that you call writer is scared of the Great Igbos. Igbos are majority in the East and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Eze Nwarji in Obi Igbo Rivers state is now a muslim Afonja? Please
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 27, 2016
ihatesycophant:
Don't be pained I redirected people's minds at the bolded. Its just that you lots have formed the habit of always puting your nose where it does not concern you in the name criticizing IPOB

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 27, 2016
OlaoChi:
so you and the 43 people that like this post are not smart enough to see that the 'we' was referring to ipob?
don't be pained. Tell your lots to mind there businesses, IPOB matter is not for kids like you and your lots.
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Urahara2: 6:24am On Nov 27, 2016
humilitypays:
It is only illiterates that think and believe freedom means vacating from every other region to go back to your home!

Jews fought for freedom to have their own independent state, and they finally got it (Israel) in 1950s, but guess what

Total Jewish population is around 15million, and out of that population, ‎around 6 million jews live in Israel, while 5.7 million or more live in United States of America, and the remaining jews are scattered all over the world, from Middle East to Europe.

Despite the fact that American economy is one of the best, most flourishing and favorable in the world, many Americans are living in Europe, Middle East, Australia, Asia and even Africa!

Does that make Americans useless No! It's human nature! Nobody can stop migration and emigration!

Only ancient, non-progressive people remain in their land forever!

A traveler is wiser than a gray haired person!

The more you travel, the more you see and the wiser and stronger you become in life!

If you want to rule the world, then you must be ready to explore other lands and to build and develop those lands too!

Igbos understand this principle of life!

If Europeans had remained in their enclave, I am sure they wouldn't have been the world power and the leader in everything in today's life!

Their traveling and co-habiting with every‎ race in the world led to their greatness, led to the discovery of many nations and islands, led to the global civilization and development you see all over the world today!

So even if Igbos get Biafra tomorrow, it doesn't stop Igbos from coming to live and do business in Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Ogun, Plateau, Taraba, Oyo, etc. The only difference is that when they are coming, they will need to get a visa/residence permit just as every other nation's citizens needs to live in another country they wish to reside.

So you kids should stop thinking like we are in the 1600s‎

Gbammm

End of discussion smiley
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by barofterror(m): 6:28am On Nov 27, 2016
nwabobo:

Be rest assured that we'd not leave any Igbo speaking part of Nigeria behind.
I just dey look Igbo dey laugh, Una one chop lizard again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Urahara2: 6:33am On Nov 27, 2016
humilitypays:
Some Russian, Ukrainian, etc elders also signed USSR constitution in 1922 before the younger generation decided to split it in 1991 into so many other nations!

North and South Korea used to be one too before they split.

Even in United Kingdom, Scotland and other regions are fighting for freedom!

In Spain, the Katalans want freedom too!

Sudan used to be one before but now North and South Sudan!

Everyday I pray for crude oil to be discovered in the north in large quantity so that they can happily demand for divide of Nigeria, because I know the only reason northerners and Yorubas want Nigeria to remain one is because of crude oil!

I pray both Yoruba and north discover more crude oil in their lands so that Nigeria can peacefully divide into as many regions that desire to be free without war or bloodshed!

The Nigerian cause isn't working and I don't see it working, not when a Yoruba sees Igbo as his/her worst enemy that deserve to die! Not when a northerner see an Igbo as an infidel that doesn't want to stay in his Igbo land and not come to north to disturb him!

With all these hatred and political discrimination in Nigeria, Nigeria will never be great! We are wasting our time, no leader will change Nigeria with how hatred has taken over Nigeria!

The best medicine for Nigeria now is peaceful disintegration without war!

We can do it! You northerners and southwesterners should not worry, crude oil will be discovered in your regions in large quantity soonest so u can have peace of mind and agree for Igbos to go!‎

Honestly speaking, Nigeria is nothing but a failed state.

No semblance of unity and trust at all.
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by tsmat(m): 6:38am On Nov 27, 2016
Mr. Governor you just killed our independent dream land of BIAFROUD
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by RickyTan: 6:38am On Nov 27, 2016
barofterror:
I just dey look Igbo dey laugh, Una one chop lizard again

Stop making Noise please. - the last time it was the British and Americans that took over the war effort
Look at the carnage comon Boko Haram caused?
Pls Leave Igbo matters alone to us
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by lordyugo: 6:52am On Nov 27, 2016
MiyattiAllah:

I thank God what I said really pained you

wat u said cracked me up nd thank God u knw am right
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Codedrock(m): 6:53am On Nov 27, 2016
trishapal:
They used to be the majority, but many thanks to Gowon
undecided that's harsh... innocent people died.
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by chinagorom419: 7:18am On Nov 27, 2016
It is no longa news dat okoroawusa is a big fat pig...As long as dia is breath in me...Biafra will neva die.....kill one biafran today..10000 wil rise up tomoro..we r unstoppable..we are Biafrans
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by tobiasbeecher: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2016
willibounce1:

Lol.. always playing the victim. You flattinos are dangerously bitter and hateful. You insult every other tribe and expect them to clap for you. Una never see anything. You are guys are endangered species waiting to go into extinction.
Is it your coward tribesmen that will extinct them? Real men are talking and people known for their cowardice are taking grin grin Wetin person no go see for this naija. Imagine

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by elsomm(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2016
tuale4u:
The five south east state can leave nigeria if they want, nobody cares as long as no single south south soil is included.

I know IPOB would soon come and attack me with thier usual boring lines listed below:

1. Who are you to speak for entire South South or Niger Delta.

My question to them: who are IPOB to even speak for the entire south east.

2. There is no word like South South in Geography.

My answer to them: words are created by man and nations. Nigeria have created the word South South and it has come to stay. Deal with it. The word South South is also used by the United Nation. U can google to get educated.The word google,facebook,IPAD were created in our lifetime.

3. You are yoruba and Afonja.

My answer to them: i am a full blooded Niger Deltan like Amadi Elechi, Anthony Enahoro, Ken Saro Wiwa, Isaac Adoko Boro , Ateke Tom, Ayiri etc who rejects Biafra. If you dont believe, u can go hug toilet!

4.They will not leave any Igbo tribe in south south behind when they break away.

My answer to them: We dont have Igbo in South South. What we have in south south is distinct independent ethnic nationalities like Kwale, igbanke, ikwerre, Anioma, Etc. Cubans are not Mexicans,Texans are not Mexicans, Portuguese are not spanish even though they share border, history and language similarities.

5.We dont want South South because of oil.

You can say that to a one year old infant. There is low oil price today, all the south east states are currently facing strong recession.

6. Your Divide and Rule wont work.

My answer to IPOB is that they are the king of Divide and rule. Whenever a Niger Deltan speak on Niger Delta issue, IPOB fraud are quick to tell you how Ijaw cant speak for Urhobo, how edo cant speak for Isoko and Itsekiri cant speak for ndokwa etc. IPOB always want to tell us Niger Deltans how diverse and different we are while downplaying our strong simililarities and history so dat they can easily annex us as small insignificant groups.

7. There will be a Referedum where South south will have to chose between Nigeria and Biafra.

This is d most deluded statement of IPOB which can only happen in thier wet dreams. If there will be referedum in Nigeria it can never be two choice but multiple choices. The choice will and must definitely include the following: Niger Delta Republic, Nigeria , Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa and others. Niger Delta Republic is our preferred choice as south south people.

8. Nigeria is a creation of white man. They want old eastern region back. The people were not consulted before the almagamation of Nothern and Southern protectorates.

My Answer to them: Old Eastern region was also a creation of a white man. The white man did not consult all the various ethnic nationalities in all the regions before they created the eastern, western and Northern region. People were forcely lumped together as eastern region. This is obvious with the Joy of Rivers State and Cross Rivers state people when they were seperated from a dominant Oppressive tribe in old eastern region to create thier own state. Wike the Governor of Rivers state just celebrated this issue last year by naming port Harcout township Stadium as Yakubu Gowon Station.
Delta State including Asaba was never at any time in history part of Eastern region. Delta state including asaba was first part of of Benin Kingdom/Empire before becoming part of Western Region, then part of Mid West, then part of Bendel before becoming Delta state today.

9. In Biafra, every region will own thier resources and pay tax to the centre. South south people should not be afraid of losing thier resources to a dominant tribe.

My answer to them: Why will South South people be comfortable to paying any form of tax to a centre likely to be controlled by a dominant tribe with the least resources, least landmass and almost more than 50% of the resulting population of such union. We will rather form our own Niger Delta Republic and run our things ourselves alone. I think we will prefer resource control in Nigeria than that your dream Biafra.

10. Your dream Niger Delta Republic will not work because south south people are too diverse and different

My answer to them: Divide and Rule in action. Your dream Biafra will be more diverse than our dream Niger Delta Republic. Your dream Biafra is our dream Niger Delta Republic plus South East. However even if Niger Delta Republic will not work, we are ok with it breaking into three or six different countries. It is our problem. Leave it for us. Afterall Soviet union broke into more than 20 countries and the world have not ended. In Summary, Niger Delta people wants Resource Control, Fiscal Federalism or Niger Delta Republic as last option if Federal Republic of Nigeria breaks.

I'm from one South East and appreciate your stance. This is not because I wouldn't want to have 'Niger Delta' as part of Biafra when it comes but in fairness a people should be allowed to chart their own course. I see many people from that region reject people from South East. Even the ones that speak and name themselves according to Igbos from South East. Whatever the reason, I do not know. Maybe it is genuine.

Moreover its good to shed dead weights acting as clogs in the wheel of progress.

Saddening though
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by pazienza(m): 7:40am On Nov 27, 2016
tuale4u:
The five south east state can leave nigeria if they want, nobody cares as long as no single south south soil is included.

I know IPOB would soon come and attack me with thier usual boring lines listed below:

1. Who are you to speak for entire South South or Niger Delta.

My question to them: who are IPOB to even speak for the entire south east.

2. There is no word like South South in Geography.

My answer to them: words are created by man and nations. Nigeria have created the word South South and it has come to stay. Deal with it. The word South South is also used by the United Nation. U can google to get educated.The word google,facebook,IPAD were created in our lifetime.

3. You are yoruba and Afonja.

My answer to them: i am a full blooded Niger Deltan like Amadi Elechi, Anthony Enahoro, Ken Saro Wiwa, Isaac Adoko Boro , Ateke Tom, Ayiri etc who rejects Biafra. If you dont believe, u can go hug toilet!

4.They will not leave any Igbo tribe in south south behind when they break away.

My answer to them: We dont have Igbo in South South. What we have in south south is distinct independent ethnic nationalities like Kwale, igbanke, ikwerre, Anioma, Etc. Cubans are not Mexicans,Texans are not Mexicans, Portuguese are not spanish even though they share border, history and language similarities.

5.We dont want South South because of oil.

You can say that to a one year old infant. There is low oil price today, all the south east states are currently facing strong recession.

6. Your Divide and Rule wont work.

My answer to IPOB is that they are the king of Divide and rule. Whenever a Niger Deltan speak on Niger Delta issue, IPOB fraud are quick to tell you how Ijaw cant speak for Urhobo, how edo cant speak for Isoko and Itsekiri cant speak for ndokwa etc. IPOB always want to tell us Niger Deltans how diverse and different we are while downplaying our strong simililarities and history so dat they can easily annex us as small insignificant groups.

7. There will be a Referedum where South south will have to chose between Nigeria and Biafra.

This is d most deluded statement of IPOB which can only happen in thier wet dreams. If there will be referedum in Nigeria it can never be two choice but multiple choices. The choice will and must definitely include the following: Niger Delta Republic, Nigeria , Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa and others. Niger Delta Republic is our preferred choice as south south people.

8. Nigeria is a creation of white man. They want old eastern region back. The people were not consulted before the almagamation of Nothern and Southern protectorates.

My Answer to them: Old Eastern region was also a creation of a white man. The white man did not consult all the various ethnic nationalities in all the regions before they created the eastern, western and Northern region. People were forcely lumped together as eastern region. This is obvious with the Joy of Rivers State and Cross Rivers state people when they were seperated from a dominant Oppressive tribe in old eastern region to create thier own state. Wike the Governor of Rivers state just celebrated this issue last year by naming port Harcout township Stadium as Yakubu Gowon Station.
Delta State including Asaba was never at any time in history part of Eastern region. Delta state including asaba was first part of of Benin Kingdom/Empire before becoming part of Western Region, then part of Mid West, then part of Bendel before becoming Delta state today.

9. In Biafra, every region will own thier resources and pay tax to the centre. South south people should not be afraid of losing thier resources to a dominant tribe.

My answer to them: Why will South South people be comfortable to paying any form of tax to a centre likely to be controlled by a dominant tribe with the least resources, least landmass and almost more than 50% of the resulting population of such union. We will rather form our own Niger Delta Republic and run our things ourselves alone. I think we will prefer resource control in Nigeria than that your dream Biafra.

10. Your dream Niger Delta Republic will not work because south south people are too diverse and different

My answer to them: Divide and Rule in action. Your dream Biafra will be more diverse than our dream Niger Delta Republic. Your dream Biafra is our dream Niger Delta Republic plus South East. However even if Niger Delta Republic will not work, we are ok with it breaking into three or six different countries. It is our problem. Leave it for us. Afterall Soviet union broke into more than 20 countries and the world have not ended. In Summary, Niger Delta people wants Resource Control, Fiscal Federalism or Niger Delta Republic as last option if Federal Republic of Nigeria breaks.

Afonja, why not open a thread with this, to get your proper rebuttal. grin

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Mockinbird: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2016
MeAboki:
Who cares; the north has been pushed to the wall and is quietly consolidating itself for disintegration; soon we will be ready to let the Igbos go - so that they can turn their red soiled enclave to Dubai.
"Red soiled enclave" is an improvement.
The truth is- Igbo jews are from "a godforsaken landlocked red-muded and gully eroded sh!t hole".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Donbigi2(m): 7:55am On Nov 27, 2016
Mockinbird:

"Red soiled enclave" is an improvement.
The truth is- Igbo jews are from "a godforsaken landlocked red-muded and gully eroded sh!t hole".

If all these are true, why is it hard to let them go? What do you have to lose?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Polyestar(m): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2016
darkerthandark:

grin grin...ohh my..
.university of radio biafra...

is this the defination of urhobo in the dictionary of radio biafra??... grin grin grin..
You want to be a troll but you're too dumb to even understand your posts.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by kings09(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2016
Best comment ever. Buhari became president n he tot he is president only for d north. He forgot his role as a unifying factor n father to all. But don't blame him alone, blame all those who also encourage him in northernizing Nigeria. Kudos on ur sincere analysis.
malton:
In "Why Nations Fail", Daron Acemoglu and James Robinson opined that:

States do not fail overnight. The seeds of their destruction are sown deep within their political institutions.

This holds true for Nigeria.

We, as a people, have been utterly unable to take advantage of our society’s huge potential for growth in spite of the numbers.

Our failure, like they alleged, is by design. This too, is true.

I will not stand here and pretend as if the Igbos will be less of a loss to Nigeria than say, the Yorubas, or even the oil rich Delta.

Truth is, those people have contributed to the growth of Nigeria in their own way. They are incredible!

But, we've let the politics separate us; allowed our differences to define us; and have allowed others tell our story for us.

In a nation as diverse as Nigeria, carrying everyone along is important. Unless we tell our leaders the truth, they will continue to come between. After all, the only language they understand is divide and rule.

We've fought battles we shouldn't have. We've won battles but watched others share the spoils.

The average Nigerian lives everyday believing that his next door neighbor is his problem. How untrue that is. We may insult the Igbos all we want - I do that a lot - for fun, actually - but, the truth remains - they are the piece that complete this puzzle.

Stupidity is when Mr. A will want you to believe that Mr. C is your problem... But, be doesn't see any wrong in reaching across to that same person he condemns. Some even go as far as marrying their offspring(s) off to their (your) supposed enemies.

Mr. Rochas, being a majority isn't any consolation. You should channel all that vigor into advising Mr. President on the right thing to do. Our leaders have failed because we have been sycophantic for far too long.

If you want them in Nigeria so badly, you've got to prove to them that they are highly valued, like the rest of the society.

I wouldn't advice my sister to continue in an abusive marriage; for better for worse. Karyan ciwo!

The solution to them staying or not rests squarely on your shoulders (the leaders).

As someone who understands the pareto principle owing to my privileged economics background, I believe that the 5% comment has to be the most reckless, divisive, and belittling sentence that I've heard a president (someone who ironically, should have been a unifying force instead) make.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Ugosample(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2016
But with the allegation that other tribes HATE Igbo people in this country.... . Do other tribes really hate Igbo people in this Country?
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2016
pazienza:

Afonja, why not open a thread with this, to get your proper rebuttal. grin

U can create a thread with a rejoinder to the comment ur self.
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Ecosystem4u: 8:24am On Nov 27, 2016
trishapal:

For a woman dat stoops to urinate to hate this much is unspeakable......U can commit homicide!!!!!!!! U are so Psychopathic!!!!!! ur words will forever hunt u and ur generations
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Urahara2: 8:25am On Nov 27, 2016
blues2022:
This thread is an evidence of the fact the average Nigerian hates and loathe the Igbos. Including the so called Niger Deltans. A statement that was made by an Igbo leader is now a merging ground for them haters to spew what lies in their bottom.

The question that keeps knocking my head is, what the fucck is an Igbo man doing down North and West? Is it not time to start repatriating back home? Or are they not aware of the hate that is oozing out from this forum and other social network? Do you have to loose your head before you get sense?

Every sensible Igbo should start coming back home, whether you're in the North or West. Those nigars don’t like you. The time is moving fast...
The average Nigerina sees the Igboman as his problem….
What a fuccking sick country. The lazy asses will never change. They will keep hating, so the best is vacate their enclave and come back home. There are other countries you can explore... but leave those region that never appreciates you for who you are, but keep hating. Fuvcking come back home. angry

I disagree. The feelings of enmity are mutual
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2016
MeAboki:
Who cares; the north has been pushed to the wall and is quietly consolidating itself for disintegration; soon we will be ready to let the Igbos go - so that they can turn their red soiled enclave to Dubai.
you funny sha
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 27, 2016
Ugosample:
But with the allegation that other tribes HATE Igbo people in this country....
Do other tribes really hate Igbo people in this Country?
Brother, if you think other tribe don't hate Igbos, you are living in self-denial. Go through history, government policies and the response of the average man on the street towards the Igbos and you'll confirm what I'm saying. This is real. I was once denied an appointment because my name is Emeka, and I happende to come from the East.. a private firm for that matter, this was in Warri Delta. So what are you saying.
The Igbos who keep denying this facts are living in fool paradise.
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Ecosystem4u: 8:32am On Nov 27, 2016
trishapal:

U think u can say such n get away with it cos we are online. Madam be very carefull of wat u type hia to avoid stories that touch
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by basadenet: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2016
Okorocha Apc you are a big liar. Igbos are minority and not majority and no matter how you scheme for 2019, Yorubas and Hausa's will never vote for you.
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Ugosample(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2016
blues2022:

Brother, if you think other tribe don't hate Igbos, you are living in self-denial. Go through history, government policies and the response of the average man on the street towards the Igbos and you'll confirm what I'm saying. This is real. I was once denied an appointment because my name is Emeka, and I happende to come from the East.. a private firm for that matter, this was in Warri Delta. So what are you saying.
The Igbos who keep denying this facts are living in fool paradise.

Well I have experienced some discrimination myself because I'm Igbo (mine was house rent back then) and sometimes I try to think on what is the root of all these "dislike" for my people....
But you have to know too that it's not "everybody" that hate Igbo peeps tho...
I got Yoruba family and we are cool.
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by RickyTan: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2016
Urahara2:

I disagree. The feelings of enmity are mutual
this thread is filled bunch of faceless MUSLIM Afonjas venting their frustration over the sale of Egun tribe Lagos land
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Ugosample(m): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2016
So for those who hate Igbo people here, can you just give two sensible reasons why

Or the hatred is based on what your father/mother or whomever told you about Igbos

@MeAboki
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Urahara2: 8:39am On Nov 27, 2016
RickyTan:

this thread is filled bunch of faceless MUSLIM Afonjas venting their frustration over the sale of Egun tribe Lagos land

I m not a muslim

I am not an afonja

smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu / Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home / President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.