Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

"Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha (43076 Views)

2019: Tinubu Cannot Leave APC. See Why / OPINION: This Is Why Igbos Cannot Leave Nigeria / Igbo's Cannot Leave The North Because Of Their Numerous Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by darkerthandark: 12:26am On Nov 27, 2016
blues2022:

Niga, don't you ever quote me if you don't have anything sensible to say, mutherfucker.... You're an Uhrobho man, so you don't know what it means to be Igbo in a hate-filled tribal jingoist country. A country that may never get it right because of their extreme ethnocentric views and ideology.

grin grin...ohh my..
.university of radio biafra...

is this the defination of urhobo in the dictionary of radio biafra??... grin grin grin..

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 27, 2016
darkerthandark:

grin grin...ohh my..
.university of radio biafra...
angry angry angry
If I call you idiot now, they go just ban... even though say, you still be idiot. take your time. angry
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by darkerthandark: 12:35am On Nov 27, 2016
blues2022:

angry angry angry
If I call you idiot now, they go just ban... even though say, you still be idiot. take your time. angry

grin grin..ohh my someone is realy pissed off...
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by nwabobo: 12:45am On Nov 27, 2016
ever811:
so Yoruba and Hausa,should include Benin republic and Ghana into there country abi?..you no get sense

Were Benin and Ghana part of Nigeria before?

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by darkerthandark: 12:46am On Nov 27, 2016
blue..calm down..kilode?.. grin
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by willibounce1(m): 12:47am On Nov 27, 2016
blues2022:
This thread is an evidence of the fact the average Nigerian hates and loathe the Igbos. Including the so called Niger Deltans. A statement that was made by an Igbo leader is now a merging ground for them haters to spew what lies in their bottom.

The question that keeps knocking my head is, what the fucck is an Igbo man doing down North and West? Is it not time to start repatriating back home? Or are they not aware of the hate that is oozing out from this forum and other social network? Do you have to loose your head before you get sense?

Every sensible Igbo should start coming back home, whether you're in the North or West. Those nigars don’t like you. The time is moving fast...
The average Nigerina sees the Igboman as his problem…. What a fuccking sick country. The lazy asses will never change. They will keep hating, so the best is vacate their enclave and come back home. There are other countries you can explore... but leave those region that never appreciates you for who you are, but keep hating. Fuvcking come back home. angry

Lol.. always playing the victim. You flattinos are dangerously bitter and hateful. You insult every other tribe and expect them to clap for you. Una never see anything. You are guys are endangered species waiting to go into extinction.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by darkerthandark: 12:54am On Nov 27, 2016
i have the feeling most nigerians will sleep relaxed today night..

their elder has spoken...

sai...
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by MiyattiAllah: 12:57am On Nov 27, 2016
lawani:

Stop being childish! Hausas are all over the world too! Are Igbos more spread than Hausas? You find Hausas all over West Africa and in Saudi Arabia etc. You can not ask anybody to leave! This is ECOWAS. Anyone that tries such will lose out! Only inept governments do that. Population is market and market is money!

Let this be the last time you make such a foolish statement please. Be serious!.
Ok
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by MK15real: 1:06am On Nov 27, 2016
tuale4u:
The five south east state can leave nigeria if they want, nobody cares as long no single south south soil is included.

I know IPOD frauds would soon come and attack me with thier usual boring following lines:

1. Who are you to speak for entire South South or Niger Delta. My question to them who are IPOB to even speak for the entire south east.

2. There is no word like South South in Geography. My answer to them, words are created by man and nations. Nigeria have created the word South South and it has come to stay. Deal with it. The word South South is also used by the United Nation. U can google to get educated.The word google,facebook,IPAD were created in our lifetime.

3. You yoruba and Afonja. My answer to them: i am a full blooded Niger Deltan like Amadi Elechi, Anthony Enahoro, Ken Saro Wiwa, Isaac Adoko Boro , Ateke Tom, Ayiri etc who rejects Biafra. If you dont believe, u can go hug toilet!

4.They will not leave any Igbo thribe in south south behind when they break away. My answer to them: We dont have Igbo in South South. What we have in south south is distinct independent ethnic nationalities like Kwale, igbanke, ikwerre, Anioma, Etc. Cubans are not Mexicans,Texans are not Mexicans, Portuguese are not spanish even though they share border, history and language similarities.

5.We dont want South South because of oil. You can say dat to a one year old infant. There is low oil price today, all the south east states are currently facing strong recession.

6. Your Divide and Rule wont work. My answer to IPOB is that they are the king of Divide and rule. Whenever a Niger Deltan speak on Niger Delta issue, IPOB fraud are quick to tell you how Ijaw cant speak for Urhobo, how edo cant speak for Isoko and Itsekiri cant speak for ndokwa etc. IPOB always want to tell us Niger Deltans how diverse and different we are while downplaying our strong simililarities and history so dat they can easily annex us as small insignificant groups.

7. There will be a Referedum where South south will have to chose between Nigeria and Biafra. This is d most deluded statement of IPOB which can only happen in thier wet dreams. If there will be referedum in Nigeria it can never be two choice but multiple choices. The choice will and must include: Niger Delta Republic, Nigeria , Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa. Niger Delta Republic is our preferred choice.

Don't mind those Biafrauds. Do they really think the south-south would want to align with a lost cause or losers who have nothing positive to offer except their brains for dubious activities. Igbo people that are so divided amongst themselves. Even with their own hands would they destroy their so-called biafra with their greed if it was even possible. Laughing hard!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 27, 2016
willibounce1:

Lol.. always playing the victim. You flattinos are dangerously bitter and hateful. You insult every other tribe and expect them to clap for you. Una never see anything. You are guys are endangered species waiting to go into extinction.
Waiting for your entire tribe to go into extinction..... We will thrive and become a global force, while yours goes into oblivion. Besides the post was not directed at you. Junkasses, so you are scared of my brothers evacuating your enclave? Hun. Don't worry, what you desire so much will soon be real. Double face bittches. cool

4 Likes

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by OlaoChi: 1:13am On Nov 27, 2016
badboywizzy:
you asking IPOB that who are they to speak for the south south, are you not a hypocrite ?

Look at the bolded number 4.

Who are you to refer yourself as we ? can't you speak for yourself alone ? Its obvious you are a confirm afonja.
so you and the 43 people that like this post are not smart enough to see that the 'we' was referring to ipob?
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by darkerthandark: 1:21am On Nov 27, 2016
blues2022:

Waiting for your entire tribe to go into extinction..... We will thrive and become a global force, while yours goes into oblivion. Besides the post was not directed at you. Junkasses, so you are scared of my brothers evacuating your enclave? Hun. Don't worry, what you desire so much will soon be real. Double face bittches. cool

Igbos engilisi is something else...

i call this method,picking out the brain-wash parameters...

dont always try to understand the ol thing ipobians write,learn to pick out brainwash parameters...

global force = the greatest country that black people ever created..

oblivion = nigeria will not last

junkasses = fools

enclave = zoo

hun = you can still join us

double face bittches = backstabbers
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by totorimi: 1:39am On Nov 27, 2016
How can anyone in his or right senses say we are one Nigeroa with all the happening in this country in recent times. If the people shouting one Nigeria are not trying to be deceitful and mischievous how can they explain the imtrigues that characterized the last political dispensation in Nigeria. How can anyone say people that behead Christians and southerners due to hate are same with me or how can any one tell me that evil people who bomb churches are one with me. People who marry kids as wife or people who squart to urinate are same with me. No they are not. They belong to another set of humans you find in the desert area.
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by darkerthandark: 1:42am On Nov 27, 2016
totorimi:
How can anyone in his or right senses say we are one Nigeroa with all the happening in this country in recent times. If the people shouting one Nigeria are not trying to be deceitful and mischievous how can they say the imtrohued that characterized the last political dispensation in Nigeria. How can anyone say people that behead Christians and southernerd due to hate are same with me or how can any one tell me that evil people who bomb church are one with me. People who marry kids as wife or people who squart to urinate are same with me. No they are not. They belong to another set of humans you find in the desert area.

the funny thing is,you came from the desert to land in the south yeast..

are you describing yourself?..or whats your point?..

olomo timbuktu...
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by totorimi: 1:44am On Nov 27, 2016
darkerthandark:

the funny thing is,you came from the desert to land in the south yeast..

are you describing yourself?..or whats your point?..

olomo timbuktu...
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 27, 2016
darkerthandark:

Igbos engilisi is something else...

i call this method,picking out the brain-wash parameters...

dont always try to understand the ol thing ipobians write,learn to pick out brainwash parameters...

global force = the greatest country that black people ever created..

oblivion = nigeria will not last

junkasses = fools

enclave = zoo

hun = you can still join us

double face bittches = backstabbers

What should I expect from a phony wolf ticket like you? The usual noise and dick match…. But sure you got the message. Don't expect further response from me, cuz you ain't worth it. Besides, I don’t do IPOB shiit but a straight fuccking concerned Igbo... So man, go hug a tea - tea fucck. Asshole.
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 27, 2016
darkerthandark:
blue..calm down..kilode?.. grin
cool cool cool
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by darkerthandark: 1:52am On Nov 27, 2016
blues2022:

What should I expect from a phony wolf ticket like you? The usual noise and dick match…. But sure you got the message. Don't expect further response from me, cuz you ain't worth it. Besides, I don’t do IPOB shiit but a straight fuccking concerned Igbo... So man, go hug a tea - tea fucck. Asshole.

not sure what phony wolf ticket mean.. undecided undecided..

does it mean you will never accept me??..

yea..whatever..am still learning... grin grin
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by decomaniaboss(f): 1:56am On Nov 27, 2016
dunkem21:

cheesy
did he just called our presido visionless cheesy cheesy
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 27, 2016
darkerthandark:

not sure what phony wolf ticket mean.. undecided undecided..

does it mean you will never accept me??..

yea..whatever..am still learning... grin grin
Common.... man go to bed.... ok I'll explain tomorrow. cheesy cool
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by darkerthandark: 1:59am On Nov 27, 2016
blues2022:

Common.... man go to bed.... ok I'll explain tomorrow. cheesy cool

okay..
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 27, 2016
blues2022:
This thread is an evidence of the fact the average Nigerian hates and loathe the Igbos. Including the so called Niger Deltans. A statement that was made by an Igbo leader is now a merging ground for them haters to spew what lies in their bottom.

The question that keeps knocking my head is, what the fucck is an Igbo man doing down North and West? Is it not time to start repatriating back home? Or are they not aware of the hate that is oozing out from this forum and other social network? Do you have to loose your head before you get sense?

Every sensible Igbo should start coming back home, whether you're in the North or West. Those nigars don’t like you. The time is moving fast...
The average Nigerina sees the Igboman as his problem…. What a fuccking sick country. The lazy asses will never change. They will keep hating, so the best is vacate their enclave and come back home. There are other countries you can explore... but leave those region that never appreciates you for who you are, but keep hating. Fuvcking come back home. angry

manny you just said what I keep saying day after day but will they hear no,igbos keep spending millions investing on other state,contribute in developing other state that does not make sence,i hardly hear that a hausa/yoruba own and investment worth of millions here in the east,but go to all top city over 9ja nd see hw igbos re investing,day by day the alarm keep repeating for them to invest in home but they woun't hear,sometimes I used to wonder wether they used there num six@all.....anyway na 4 there pocket"ukpana okpoko gburu".......

greeTings
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by NaWetinDey(m): 2:18am On Nov 27, 2016
Some hungry and frustrated ignoramus think that creating a country out of an already internationally recognized one is like cracking groundnut with the teeth. Yes, we want Biafra that will be independent from Nigeria ( just because diversification applies to everything for success) but, it can only be done the UN stipulated way, or not. Alternative will be to have over 100 bunkers stuffed with latest, American, Israeli, Russian, German and British instruments and machines of modern day warfare. Anyone hitting on his chest in affirmation for another matchete-and-Dane-gun-Biafra war experience is on his own. And if he's claiming to be a leader and gathering people, he should be stoned to death or thrown into a sea with a large steel tied to his neck...and Biafrans themselves are to do it. It's only a fool who thinks that bravery is synonymous with irrational and stupid thinking. You are irrational when you rush to the war front without properly equipping yourself and you are stupid if you think that you can win with just your mouth running like a cursed stream. Worst are those who think that the world will 'dash' them Biafra simply because they are carrying flags, cursing their elders and their young, blaspheming against Jehovah and causing nuisance everywhere they are to the point that the world now looks at the Igbos as a people who want to always speak but not always listen. If we had listened, Biafra would have been closer or Nigeria would have been compelled to stand right. For those who shout ignorantly that "2016 is not 1967-1970," well, just look at Syria and tell me what you see: they have been at war for about half a decade and the end date is not fixed yet. The world is watching them with no one doing anything to stop the killing; Biafrans themselves have not as much as contributed for relief materials to Syrian refugees but they think that the world will rush and remove them from Nigeria as a David would remove his father's sheep from the mouth of the lion. It's silly. Syrian Rebels ( rebels: for this is what Biafrans will be called in the event that stupidity drives some people into more serious crime) have weapons and they are more united but, as at today, Biafrans have lost the spirit of Biafra to selfishness and quest for vain self-glory. A word a enough for those of sound mind. If Biafra is ever going to move from the mind into reality, a new map has to be drawn. Those who think they have the mandate of Biafra today are just thieves and robbers. And if you are still in doubt, just stick to your ground to your own detriment obviously; then watch and see as things unfold.

5 Likes

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by MChaze25(m): 3:07am On Nov 27, 2016
malton:
In "Why Nations Fail", Daron Acemoglu and James Robinson opined that:

States do not fail overnight. The seeds of their destruction are sown deep within their political institutions.

This holds true for Nigeria.

We, as a people, have been utterly unable to take advantage of our society’s huge potential for growth in spite of the numbers.

Our failure, like they alleged, is by design. This too, is true.

I will not stand here and pretend as if the Igbos will be less of a loss to Nigeria than say, the Yorubas, or even the oil rich Delta.

Truth is, those people have contributed to the growth of Nigeria in their own way. They are incredible!

But, we've let the politics separate us; allowed our differences to define us; and have allowed others tell our story for us.

In a nation as diverse as Nigeria, carrying everyone along is important. Unless we tell our leaders the truth, they will continue to come between. After all, the only language they understand is divide and rule.

We've fought battles we shouldn't have. We've won battles but watched others share the spoils.

The average Nigerian lives everyday believing that his next door neighbor is his problem. How untrue that is. We may insult the Igbos all we want - I do that a lot - for fun, actually - but, the truth remains - they are the piece that complete this puzzle.

Stupidity is when Mr. A will want you to believe that Mr. C is your problem... But, be doesn't see any wrong in reaching across to that same person he condemns. Some even go as far as marrying their offspring(s) off to their (your) supposed enemies.

Mr. Rochas, being a majority isn't any consolation. You should channel all that vigor into advising Mr. President on the right thing to do. Our leaders have failed because we have been sycophantic for far too long.

If you want them in Nigeria so badly, you've got to prove to them that they are highly valued, like the rest of the society.

I wouldn't advice my sister to continue in an abusive marriage; for better for worse. Karyan ciwo!

The solution to them staying or not rests squarely on your shoulders (the leaders).

As someone who understands the pareto principle owing to my privileged economics background, I believe that the 5% comment has to be the most reckless, divisive, and belittling sentence that I've heard a president (someone who ironically, should have been a unifying force instead) make.
on point

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by ceejay4real(m): 3:23am On Nov 27, 2016
trishapal:
They used to be the majority, but many thanks to Gowon

A young woman like you thinking this way? I am really disappointed! Anyway, may your children suffer the same fate as the innocents killed in the 1966 pogroms that were incidentally organised and condoned by your darling Gowon. Useless senseless biitch!

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by ceejay4real(m): 3:32am On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:

This is just the sad truth most of them fail to see

Their lands are so bad that it can hardly grow crops well, poor roads amongst other calamities

igbos should just look for somewhere to sit their asses abeg.. dem no get mouth atal

Is Israel blessed with fertile lands? Not to talk of places like Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Singapore etc. Why are most Nigerian youths so dumb? Read your post again, this time around reflect on it's content and surely u will realise you are a very big foool!
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by ceejay4real(m): 3:36am On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:

Ahmadu Bello analysed them long ago before the first igbo coup in Nigeria..

he said.. put an igbo man in a camp, he'll try to emerge headman of that camp in no time

smart is knowing charity begins at home which they don't
industrious is having clean records and crime free certification worldwide like SW which attracts investors unlike them fond of kidnapping foreigners

it goes on and on

Are you human?
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by ceejay4real(m): 3:49am On Nov 27, 2016
darkerthandark:

go tell the hausas that..

after you killed their leaders you were boosting around..

those that care to read,know that fact....

he was from the delta you always defend yourself..

was he not something like a delta-igbos that is bombing the creeks as militants today??..

you can not fool us..

those that take their time to read,know!!!!...

U must be a lunatic cos your post doesn't make any sense whatsoever!
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by calabardick(m): 5:12am On Nov 27, 2016
zendy:

The problem you people who call your selves "Niger Deltan" have is that you dont know Niger Delta is just a geo-polical zone, it is not a people.

There are over 40 tribes in the Niger Delta but there is not one single organisation that represents them or brings them together.

How is it that there are over 40 tribes scattared all over the south of Nigeria and no one can can point to even one single thing that brings them together?

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by RickyTan: 5:16am On Nov 27, 2016
MK15real:
Don't mind those Biafrauds. Do they really think the south-south would want to align with a lost cause or losers who have nothing positive to offer except their brains for dubious activities. Igbo people that are so divided amongst themselves. Even with their own hands would they destroy their so-called biafra with their greed if it was even possible. Laughing hard!

So called south south is Majority Igbo. Unless you are talking of Warri axis?
Rest assured that when the time comes no part of Igbo land will be left for terrorist Muslim Hausa/ fulani
Do you think that Onitsha will forsake Asaba? These are twin Igbo cities
Or do you think that Ngwa Igbos in Abia will forsake Eze Nwaji and the Obigbos in rivers? elbow licking

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 27, 2016
The five south east state can leave nigeria if they want, nobody cares as long as no single south south soil is included.

I know IPOB would soon come and attack me with thier usual boring lines listed below:

1. Who are you to speak for entire South South or Niger Delta.

My question to them: who are IPOB to even speak for the entire south east.

2. There is no word like South South in Geography.

My answer to them: words are created by man and nations. Nigeria have created the word South South and it has come to stay. Deal with it. The word South South is also used by the United Nation. U can google to get educated.The word google,facebook,IPAD were created in our lifetime.

3. You are yoruba and Afonja.

My answer to them: i am a full blooded Niger Deltan like Amadi Elechi, Anthony Enahoro, Ken Saro Wiwa, Isaac Adoko Boro , Ateke Tom, Ayiri etc who rejects Biafra. If you dont believe, u can go hug toilet!

4.They will not leave any Igbo tribe in south south behind when they break away.

My answer to them: We dont have Igbo in South South. What we have in south south is distinct independent ethnic nationalities like Kwale, igbanke, ikwerre, Anioma, Etc. Cubans are not Mexicans,Texans are not Mexicans, Portuguese are not spanish even though they share border, history and language similarities.

5.We dont want South South because of oil.

You can say that to a one year old infant. There is low oil price today, all the south east states are currently facing strong recession.

6. Your Divide and Rule wont work.

My answer to IPOB is that they are the king of Divide and rule. Whenever a Niger Deltan speak on Niger Delta issue, IPOB fraud are quick to tell you how Ijaw cant speak for Urhobo, how edo cant speak for Isoko and Itsekiri cant speak for ndokwa etc. IPOB always want to tell us Niger Deltans how diverse and different we are while downplaying our strong simililarities and history so dat they can easily annex us as small insignificant groups.

7. There will be a Referedum where South south will have to chose between Nigeria and Biafra.

This is d most deluded statement of IPOB which can only happen in thier wet dreams. If there will be referedum in Nigeria it can never be two choice but multiple choices. The choice will and must definitely include the following: Niger Delta Republic, Nigeria , Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa and others. Niger Delta Republic is our preferred choice as south south people.

8. Nigeria is a creation of white man. They want old eastern region back. The people were not consulted before the almagamation of Nothern and Southern protectorates.

My Answer to them: Old Eastern region was also a creation of a white man. The white man did not consult all the various ethnic nationalities in all the regions before they created the eastern, western and Northern region. People were forcely lumped together as eastern region. This is obvious with the Joy of Rivers State and Cross Rivers state people when they were seperated from a dominant Oppressive tribe in old eastern region to create thier own state. Wike the Governor of Rivers state just celebrated this issue last year by naming port Harcout township Stadium as Yakubu Gowon Station.
Delta State including Asaba was never at any time in history part of Eastern region. Delta state including asaba was first part of of Benin Kingdom/Empire before becoming part of Western Region, then part of Mid West, then part of Bendel before becoming Delta state today.

9. In Biafra, every region will own thier resources and pay tax to the centre. South south people should not be afraid of losing thier resources to a dominant tribe.

My answer to them: Why will South South people be comfortable to paying any form of tax to a centre likely to be controlled by a dominant tribe with the least resources, least landmass and almost more than 50% of the resulting population of such union. We will rather form our own Niger Delta Republic and run our things ourselves alone. I think we will prefer resource control in Nigeria than that your dream Biafra.

10. Your dream Niger Delta Republic will not work because south south people are too diverse and different

My answer to them: Divide and Rule in action. Your dream Biafra will be more diverse than our dream Niger Delta Republic. Your dream Biafra is our dream Niger Delta Republic plus South East. However even if Niger Delta Republic will not work, we are ok with it breaking into three or six different countries. It is our problem. Leave it for us. Afterall Soviet union broke into more than 20 countries and the world have not ended. In Summary, Niger Delta people wants Resource Control, Fiscal Federalism or Niger Delta Republic as last option if Federal Republic of Nigeria breaks.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by RickyTan: 5:38am On Nov 27, 2016
tuale4u:
The five south east state can leave nigeria if they want, nobody cares as long as no single south south soil is included.

Afonja lier all this trash you wrote here means NOTHING bc a tyrant Hausa man created so called (south east & south south after the war). You are Yoruba Muslim Afonja man simple. FYI Igbos are the majority in Eastern Region which predates Nigeria by Luggard. And Be rest assured that Onitsha and Asaba is peopled by the SAME PEOPLE - the Great Igbos. Same goes for OBIGBO and Ngwa Igbo in abia and rivers (even the name tells you something). Igbos will not forsake an inch OF IGBOLand to Muslim AFONJAs and sharia Boko haram Muslims like yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday With Friends On His Way To Nigeria / All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.