Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (72321 Views)

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by blkmum700: 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Captain6:
Who wan send you PM self? See as you resemble insect tongue

Why nah,too hash bro.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by sparkleRed(f): 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
Kingphilip ooo shocked
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Alezy(m): 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
repogirl:
Awwwww, such a sweet story. May your union be blessed with abundance and fruitfulness.

As for me I'm never answering PMs. So many creeps out there. Gosh!
why do u take out Ur stories after a while?
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by zolapeperenpe(f): 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
Congratulations OP. May God bless your union. *runs to your thread to look for husband* grin

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by browniecay: 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
NkayTiana:
And am here still searching for him

Waiting patiently for him to DM me

If you are the lucky guy say hey!!

If you ain't say nay!!

Teeeyana says so!!!

Wait small, what you are looking for will soon be staring at you. I trust dembois and demmen on NL.

Congrats in advance.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by NkayTiana(f): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Are you scared nii??[sub][/sub]
truthsayer007:

Hmmm you look like a girl that would luv to chop and clean mouth.

I usually fear overly pretty girls undecided
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by dingbang(m): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
Yuneehk:

I should find out? If you really know me as you say, you'll know I'll be too lazy to start doing nairaland detective work so I'll pass. It was nice "chatting" with you hun tongue

Ikebobo cheesy I never forgot you oh. I even wondered why I hardly saw your comments again. Didn't know you returned with a new moniker to make noise here! I can come to Phc if you want o grin
lol come na.. I live alone now..
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by sherryonland24: 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Congrats wish u happy married life

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
NkayTiana:
Are you scared nii??[sub][/sub]

Scared is an understatement cry .pretty girls..their wahala too much !

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by laeffizy(f): 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
My elder sister met her husband on Nairaland as well. This was in 2009 and they got married in 2011. Maybe il meet my mr right here, or just drag mr wrong right....hahahahahahah.

4 Likes

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by adeniyi3971(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ishilove:
Op I don't get...you got married 12-12-16... December 12, 2016? undecided

Or you mean 12-11-2016...

Anyhu, congrats. This is a memo to all ladies rejecting PMs. Your Mr Right may just be that pesky PM sender who sends you a minimum of 15 PMs per week. Pick up his call! cheesy

how many calls have you picked me?
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by adeniyi3971(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ishilove:
Op I don't get...you got married 12-12-16... December 12, 2016? undecided

Or you mean 12-11-2016...

Anyhu, congrats. This is a memo to all ladies rejecting PMs. Your Mr Right may just be that pesky PM sender who sends you a minimum of 15 PMs per week. Pick up his call! cheesy

how many calls have you picked ma?
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by osolee(m): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
NkayTiana:
And am here still searching for him

Waiting patiently for him to DM me

If you are the lucky guy say hey!!

If you ain't say nay!!

Teeeyana says so!!!
no waist undecided
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by browniecay: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
laeffizy:
My elder sister met her husband on Nairaland as well. This was in 2009 and they got married in 2011. Maybe il meet my mr right here, or just drag mr wrong right....hahahahahahah.

OK. All the same, get one. Make him right. Mr and Mrs Right plenty here.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Doctorfitz: 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hehehr cheesy cheesy

Lol no mind them Jor
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Yuneehk(f): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
dingbang:
lol come na.. I live alone now..
Hope you've learnt those things now? wink I'll let you know when I'm ready.. Did you for once think I was unique.grace?? Are you still with that child who's my namesake too? LOL
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by dadabashua1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
pm this pm that.... funny enough I don't even know how it works on NL.... if pm is the requirements to meet your wife on NL I think is time I start getting to become priest

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by iamkingzlee(m): 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
lovely! God bless your union.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by dingbang(m): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Yuneehk:

Hope you've learnt those things now? wink I'll let you know when I'm ready.. Did you for once think I was unique.grace?? Are you still with that child who's my namesake too? LOL
haha i"ve learnt every every..

. hope to receive ur info wen u ready.

Naah am Nad with her any longer.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Originalsly: 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
Knowing each other from the inside out!...Congrats!
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by dabrightt: 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
HML lovely couple..
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by dabrightt: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Flashh:
Those ones that hardly reply PM and those who mutes after asking them to chat on Whatsapp.

Una go tey for there.
That why they can't stop going to delivrance ground while they forget the delivrance they need is to reply pm and chat but yeye pride won't allow them.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Accept mai congrat....Dis is hope-givin to some
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by esthel(f): 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ehen...adesua so u met ur husby here.....i will neva ignore pms from nairalanders again cheesy my boaz shld locate me now.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Yuneehk(f): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
dingbang:
haha i"ve learnt every every..

. hope to receive ur info wen u ready.

Naah am Nad with her any longer.
Naso them dey talk! Learnt indeed. People that bear Grace only know how to hurt others. Try not to get involved with them next time grin

I'm really happy to know you're alive and well. I'll be disturbing this moniker now I know it's you. Bye for now.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by browniecay: 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
dabrightt:
That why they can't stop going to delivrance ground while they forget the delivrance they need is to reply pm and chat but yeye pride won't allow them.

You are on point.

They wouldn't give dem Pastors and Alfas rest of mind. No prog. wey dem go miss because of their desperation.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by kingphilip(m): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
sparkleRed:

King philip ooo shocked
huh sparklered is this really you

This would have been us fa
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by prettybetty25(f): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hmmmm..... Ladies in the house,seems we shouldn't underrate nairaland guys oooo, Wishing the couple happy married life.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by kingphilip(m): 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I see grin
after all the promises you made to me I never still see your hi
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by browniecay: 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettybetty25:
Hmmmm..... Ladies in the house,seems we shouldn't underrate nairaland guys oooo, Wishing the couple happy married life.

Yes, that's wisdom!
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nickymezor(f): 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Wow, hw nice smiley congratz to d couple n may their union b blessed
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by dingbang(m): 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Yuneehk:

Naso them dey talk! Learnt indeed. People that bear Grace only know how to hurt others. Try not to get involved with them next time grin

I'm really happy to know you're alive and well. I'll be disturbing this moniker now I know it's you. Bye for now.
lwkmd... still d gurl I used to know.....

Don't forget to let me knw wen u wish to come over

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / Stop Hypin Nl Dudes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.