Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (72325 Views)

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by queenfav(f): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
NkayTiana:
And am here still searching for him

Waiting patiently for him to DM me

If you are the lucky guy say hey!!

If you ain't say nay!!

Teeeyana says so!!!
Sorry,are you in law school.. The background of your profile picture looks like Adam and eve hostel NLS Enugu campus.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ishilove:
Lmaaaaaaooooo!!! cheesy
This could be us...but Hunger is Bad. grin
Ishilove!!! I just felt like shouting your name, sorry.

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by deavicky(m): 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
so ppl they meet each other here!!!!
how come no one had meet me?
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by yahoominus: 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
wow, the guy is really lucky ooo, to see girls with such cat eyes are very very rare now cool cool cool cool
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
This thread go inspire people wey don dey find husband for more than 18 years but wey no sabi say dem dey find husband. People like Estharfabian.

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by sugarcathy: 12:07am On Nov 30, 2016
congrats beautiful couple...God bless your union
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by lucialuv1(f): 12:12am On Nov 30, 2016
Hml kiss
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by hardbody: 12:14am On Nov 30, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
It was business as usual sometime in January 2014 when I got a pm from another nairaland user @leeport. I was never in the habit of not replying and in the bid to keep an open mind and accommodate as usual, I opened the mail and replied him. Little did I know destiny had a lot in store for the both of us. Days passed with chats and frequent communication. Days turned into weeks and as we progressed from pm we advanced to BBM. As weeks went on, there was the need to exchange numbers and perhaps put a voice to the chats. It wasn't just about the voice anymore, there became the need to place a face to the voice. And so it happened later that year that a meeting be arranged. It wasn't easy considering the fact he was based in lag and I in Benin.  Destiny again showed it had more in store when I later got a job that made me relocate grin no need to ask as I moved to lag.
Well the rest is history because today am proud to be his wife....
Just another reason nairaland will always be in our hearts..... It started here https://www.nairaland.com/1541621/meet-new-cool-people-just
And the deal was sealed 12-11-16 kiss kiss kiss

And some people will come here and say no one can find love in NL when they are the really unserious ones searching the whole world for what is under their nose, and this could have been us ooo
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by hardbody: 12:17am On Nov 30, 2016
queenfav:
Sorry,are you in law school.. The background of your profile picture looks like Adam and eve hostel NLS Enugu campus.

I changed phones and lost your details again. Shame faced.

You know it's me right?
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by mzhorlah(f): 12:29am On Nov 30, 2016
This is Romantic

Neldrizzy,lets go and marry
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by seguno2: 12:34am On Nov 30, 2016
xendra:
Congratulations to you guys.

oya! cc mr Seun, somehow he has contributed to this.

When will our contributor also be the contributed?
Biological clock is ticking oh. Abi our man wants to send children to school with pension money and be the automatic PTA president ni?
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by techcloud(m): 12:50am On Nov 30, 2016
ammyluv2002, This could be us you know.

Happy married life to you guys. Blissful marriage I pray for you in Jesus name Amen.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by chronique(m): 12:53am On Nov 30, 2016
Congrats guys! Happy married life.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by ireneony(f): 12:53am On Nov 30, 2016
Mtcheww...not cute to say the least.

The ugly one keeps meeting each other here. grin

Who marriage don help undecided
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by KINGinVAHALA: 12:54am On Nov 30, 2016
Yuneehk:
Good things do come out of nairaland. Happy married life to the couple.
Hey love, longest time!
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by KINGinVAHALA: 12:58am On Nov 30, 2016
NkayTiana:
Are you scared nii??[sub][/sub]
You look flawless!
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by ireneony(f): 1:01am On Nov 30, 2016
Akalia:
This Should Serve As An Eye Opener To All The Single Ladies On This Forum That are In The Habit Of Ditching Meaningful Gestures From Dudes On Here.

with your ogbolo eye grin..
i see cry
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by toshmann(m): 1:02am On Nov 30, 2016
Nnaa people just de wed from this yeye forum o cheesy

U sure say i no go come try my luck for here? This could be the best place to find naija wife undecided

I don postpone this thing tire, But this thing no go pass next summer angry

Ka chineke mezie okwu cool

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by toshmann(m): 1:03am On Nov 30, 2016
ireneony:
with your ogbolo eye grin..
i see cry

And u irene. Be like u are my next target o cheesy
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by KINGinVAHALA: 1:03am On Nov 30, 2016
prettybetty25:
Hmmmm..... Ladies in the house,seems we shouldn't underrate nairaland guys oooo, Wishing the couple happy married life.
Underate Nairaland guys at your own peril. But let me leak the truth to you, just like its in the outside world, majority of ladies on Nairaland that frown at replying pm actually are the first to reply and these ladies does have more than a guy from Nairaland they re dating, either offline dating or otherwise.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by cococandy(f): 1:06am On Nov 30, 2016
So sweet. smiley
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by ireneony(f): 1:09am On Nov 30, 2016
toshmann:

And u irene. Be like u are my next target o cheesy
i don't think i would fall into your market target.

My list are endless by the way..
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by sleepyeyez(m): 1:09am On Nov 30, 2016
Shey am PMin dis girl na n she no wan reply! She doesn't want us to be d nex mzflexydeeva n leeport? Me I haf taya infact!
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by bogolobango(m): 1:11am On Nov 30, 2016
So Mumu girls still dey form to reply pm una go tey for una papa house
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by ireneony(f): 1:11am On Nov 30, 2016
sleepyeyez:
Shey am PMin dis girl na n she no wan reply! She doesn't want us to be d nex mzflexydeeva n leeport? Me I haf taya infact!
see this one grin..u never see money drink garri finish you wan pursue yansh

3 Likes

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 30, 2016
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by sleepyeyez(m): 1:16am On Nov 30, 2016
ireneony:
see this one grin..u never see money drink garri finish you wan pursue yansh

What's dis one saying? ireneony ,Dey there dey talk to ur future husband anyhow, u hear?! I go remind u of this statement after our wedding night! My friend tel me weda u get sugar jor make I trek come ur house con borrow! I go drink d garri without?

3 Likes

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Revamped(m): 1:18am On Nov 30, 2016
Chai! Nnem Adanna86 this could be us smiley

#MODIFIED

SERIOUSLY Adanna86 I did not call you on Imo in darkness on purpose, please 4give me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by alobright17(m): 1:31am On Nov 30, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Happy married life to the beautiful Op kiss
As I am warming up... grin kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.