Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,859 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (72329 Views)

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by queenDD(f): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Awwwn..Happy Married Life to you, God bless your new home.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by dingbang(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Lemme think about it wink
will make ur fantasies come true wink
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Donnyperry(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
Uniqueness01:
Happy Married Life.....Una Children go too fine.

Time to start reading and replying PMs cheesy cheesy

Hello dearie, can i send u a PM? I really wanna tell u something important
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by proudly9ja(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
1bkaye:
Lool cheesy
This one you're lolling. I can send you pm too tongue
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by okonja(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
@mommysgirl, wink This could have happened if NYSC didn't change the whole matter cool. But lemme start my PM tonight sha angry
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
Happy married life. God bless your union. Leave those girls make them continue dey reject PMs. Na their time dey go.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by proudly9ja(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
Uniqueness01:
Happy Married Life.....Una Children go too fine.

Time to start reading and replying PMs cheesy cheesy
Check your pm
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Yuneehk(f): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
dingbang:
taaa go and sit down one place. Who dash u Ada.

Still in Ph?
Errmm Tell me who you are please.. a hint/name. Adannaya is my name!
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by blkmum700: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
Vokians:
What is d meaning of pm?

Pocket money.

2 Likes

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
i op those small girls in romance section are seeing this. they will be wasting their time reading sex stories in sexuality section instead of attending to potential husband material

3 Likes

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by blkmum700: 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
NkayTiana:
And am here still searching for him

Waiting patiently for him to DM me

If you are the lucky guy say hey!!

If you ain't say nay!!

Teeeyana says so!!!

Watch me flood your box.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
NujiPressy:
Congrats to them oooo. I tap into your grace and favour. HML to you both. may your home be filled with all the good things that follows marriage.

You can tap into the grace by replying a PM today.

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
1bkaye:

Sorry about that, have a nice evening smiley

Good night

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by dingbang(m): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
Yuneehk:

Errmm Tell me who you are please.. a hint/name. Adannaya is my name!
naaah won't tell u. Find out.....

Of course Adannaya is ur name, buh I know u as Grace. And u studied at Absu
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by bibijay123(f): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
crazygod:
Pls biko ejooor how can one send pm? I'm eyeing a certain Bibijay123 kiss

Lol grin hope you have the money to pay for a Togo bride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Yuneehk(f): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
wristbangle:

Na ur moniker cause am

Lawla.hdey, time don dey go oo
See who's typing... Your moniker's the reason they aren't replying yours too tongue
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
proudly9ja:

This one you're lolling. I can send you pm too tongue
Lol power module abi production manager?
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by queenfav(f): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Abeg...Nairaland ladies,come and buy hair ooo.My new stock is arriving soon..You have no excuse not to hook your own bae this Xmas period...lol.

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Vokians(m): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Yuneehk:
Private message
OK T
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Olowolaw: 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Congrats.. Baba also waiting for my WOOW.. miracle before the year ends.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by An0nimus: 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Bros just buy clay and mould your spec... grin

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by InvertedHammer: 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
It was business as usual sometime in January 2014 when I got a pm from another nairaland user @leeport. I was never in the habit of not replying and in the bid to keep an open mind and accommodate as usual, I opened the mail and replied him. Little did I know destiny had a lot in store for the both of us. Days passed with chats and frequent communication. Days turned into weeks and as we progressed from pm we advanced to BBM. As weeks went on, there was the need to exchange numbers and perhaps put a voice to the chats. It wasn't just about the voice anymore, there became the need to place a face to the voice. And so it happened later that year that a meeting be arranged. It wasn't easy considering the fact he was based in lag and I in Benin.  Destiny again showed it had more in store when I later got a job that made me relocate grin no need to ask as I moved to lag.
Well the rest is history because today am proud to be his wife....
Just another reason nairaland will always be in our hearts..... It started here https://www.nairaland.com/1541621/meet-new-cool-people-just
And the deal was sealed 12-11-16 kiss kiss kiss

/

Have you ehhhnnnnnn...never mind.

\

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
pocohantas:

It doesn't make them ignorant, there are kidnappers, rapist, ritualist on this same Nairaland
Let them be.

Let's not even talk about the kiss and tell dudes running amok in romance section.

Lol, if u don't sell yourself cheap. No one will kiss n tell about u.

Rapist? Ritualist? Ha! I Neva hear of that one oh !
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Yuneehk(f): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
dingbang:
naaah won't tell u. Find out.....

Of course Adannaya is ur name, buh I know u as Grace. And u studied at Absu
I should find out? If you really know me as you say, you'll know I'll be too lazy to start doing nairaland detective work so I'll pass. It was nice "chatting" with you hun tongue

Ikebobo cheesy I never forgot you oh. I even wondered why I hardly saw your comments again. Didn't know you returned with a new moniker to make noise here! I can come to Phc if you want o grin
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Captain6(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
repogirl:
Awwwww, such a sweet story. May your union be blessed with abundance and fruitfulness.

As for me I'm never answering PMs. So many creeps out there. Gosh!
Who wan send you PM self? See as you resemble insect tongue

6 Likes

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by ifedolapo57(m): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=Mimzyy post=51494197]Congratulations to you guys. Wishing you a home filled with happiness and love. By this time next year, we shall have cause to celebrate with you on the birth of your Ibeji lanti lanti wink cheesy

[/quote
So you're a yabatech student.....let's hookup cool cool]
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Laveda(f): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
It was business as usual sometime in January 2014 when I got a pm from another nairaland user @leeport. I was never in the habit of not replying and in the bid to keep an open mind and accommodate as usual, I opened the mail and replied him. Little did I know destiny had a lot in store for the both of us. Days passed with chats and frequent communication. Days turned into weeks and as we progressed from pm we advanced to BBM. As weeks went on, there was the need to exchange numbers and perhaps put a voice to the chats. It wasn't just about the voice anymore, there became the need to place a face to the voice. And so it happened later that year that a meeting be arranged. It wasn't easy considering the fact he was based in lag and I in Benin.  Destiny again showed it had more in store when I later got a job that made me relocate grin no need to ask as I moved to lag.
Well the rest is history because today am proud to be his wife....
Just another reason nairaland will always be in our hearts..... It started here https://www.nairaland.com/1541621/meet-new-cool-people-just
And the deal was sealed 12-11-16 kiss kiss kiss

Awwwn so happy for you dear, God bless your home. kiss
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Ask4Info: 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
panditocracy:
[s]chei your husband teeth don yellow finish
check weda him dey chop gworo and if so, checkmate him immediatul[/s]igringrin

You are so childish and incessitive. Your teeth aren't yellow but you look VERY UGLY and DULL.

Are you so ignorant to know teeth discolouration can be caused by certain usage of antibiotics of the mother or child while the child was still a toddler

Read una no go read. Very idiotic human being.
How old are you again?

3 Likes

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
NkayTiana:
And am here still searching for him

Waiting patiently for him to DM me

If you are the lucky guy say hey!!

If you ain't say nay!!

Teeeyana says so!!!

Hmmm you look like a girl that would luv to chop and clean mouth.

I usually fear overly pretty girls undecided
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by joseph1832(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
bibijay123:

Lol grin hope you have the money to pay for a Togo bride.
wink
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
queenDD:
Awwwn..Happy Married Life to you, God bless your new home.

Amen to that. We could write ours too. Starting from here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.