Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (72335 Views)

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by blkmum700: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
dingbang:
if u like u become monitoring spirit, e go do u like film, she go carry Belle for me

i wish so,i go jump enta lagos Lagoon that day.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
austinosita:

U no go understand!

There is a girl on Nairaland that doesn't reply pm's and even some guys I know personally on Nairaland confirmed it.

I had an encounter with her on Nairaland and I liked the way she replies threads, so I decided to send my own pm too and as usual she didn't reply. I sent enough pm's and after about 2 weeks she replied and said she responded because of the amount of pm's I sent. Now, we send mails to each other a lot.
She even opted to send her bbm pin.

Now I'm not saying we would get married, but who knows what fate has in store for us!?

#If you truly want something, go for it and don't give up!

Well , you have a point . But persistence from the guy could turn the lady off . It makes the guy look desperate . She could be dilatory in responding because she thinks you want her for a fling ... you know just for the sex . You dig ?

3 Likes

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by An0nimus: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
austinosita:

U no go understand!

There is a girl on Nairaland that doesn't reply pm's and even some guys I know personally on Nairaland confirmed it.

I had an encounter with her on Nairaland and I liked the way she replies threads, so I decided to send my own pm too and as usual she didn't reply. I sent enough pm's and after about 2 weeks she replied and said she responded because of the amount of pm's I sent. Now, we send mails to each other a lot.
She even opted to send her bbm pin.

Now I'm not saying we would get married, but who knows what fate has in store for us!?

#If you truly want something, go for it and don't give up!

Chairmo!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4430323_gbosaa_jpeg3af6a809ee12c648505273928173517b

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by kinibigdeal(m): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
At last we now have testimonies of two Nairalander's getting married. From my investigation, both couples have been a member of Nairaland way back 2007 which means older members of Nairaland are liable to tie the knot together but all this 2015, 2016 cannot be trusted grin HML

7 Likes

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by dingbang(m): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
blkmum700:

i wish so,i go jump enta lagos Lagoon that day.
grin I go chop ur burial rice with enough chicken
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by ernieboy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
thanks... Uniben yes, law no
OK. Congrats once more.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by panditocracy(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
chei your husband teeth don yellow finish
check weda him dey chop gworo and if so, checkmate him immediatuligringrin
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
justscorchone:

I used youmour ,the backlash I got for openly declaring my feelings still hunts me.but I'm not giving up on you still
Sorry about that, have a nice evening smiley

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Do you want me to send you a PM
Lool cheesy
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by blkmum700: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
dingbang:
grin I go chop ur burial rice with enough chicken

who tell you say i know fit swim,Na jump of joy for you.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Yuneehk(f): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
dingbang:
I knw u very well Grace... nw get behind me.. I suppose you've been enrolled for nysc.
You've got the wrong person I'm sorry. I should get behind you seriously

Nna I was on my own when you quoted me.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by dingbang(m): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Yuneehk:

You've got the wrong person I'm sorry. I should get behind you seriously

Nna I was on my own when you quoted me.
so u want to deny ur name ain't Grace huh?
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by leeport: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
dingbang:
shey dey have sent u ni.... u will not allow me get girlfriend grin

U have marry flexydeeva na.. allow me to marry lawlahdey
lol
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by blkmum700: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
i think it's high time mods start deactivating girls account who don't reply their PM.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by browniecay: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Maybe that girl I sent a pm would reply me after reading this, who knows....lolz

Anyway, congrats. This should serve as a lesson to others out there. Never underestimate anybody on social media...

Going back to check my inbox and outbox...grin

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by An0nimus: 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Leeport and mzflexydeeva Coman see what you pipu cause o... Kikikikikikiki
See as people are trooping into the wife thread
Kingebukasblog an0nimus

brotherly, you will not understanding ni. I carry last small for this Nairaland ministry

Plis I need a bae

not too short, not too tall
not too slim, not too fat
somehow fair, somehow dark
she has to love cartoons or can allow me watch mine in peace
if she no like football, she should be able to tolerate an Arsenal fan angry

other detailed requirements available in PM on request grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by VickyRotex(f): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Congratulations to this lovely Couple.

God will bless your Union.

HungerBAD and Ishilove from pm to chat,and then to phone calls,then Video calls and praise the living God,she now attends my Church.

lmao!!! cheesy The Ministry is moving!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by NkayTiana(f): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
And am here still searching for him

Waiting patiently for him to DM me

If you are the lucky guy say hey!!

If you ain't say nay!!

Teeeyana says so!!!
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Vokians(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
What is d meaning of pm?
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Yuneehk(f): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
dingbang:
so u want to deny ur name ain't Grace huh?
The name's Unique or Ada smiley
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by castrokins(m): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
Congratulations, But Una For Call Pesin Cum Chop Pried Rice.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Leeport and mzflexydeeva Coman see what you pipu cause o... Kikikikikikiki
See as people are trooping into the wife thread
Kingebukasblog an0nimus

Na mehn na so we see am oo

grin
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Mcowubaba: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Uniqueness01:
Happy Married Life.....Una Children go too fine.

Time to start reading and replying PMs cheesy cheesy
Too late, this year don finish already grin

And with this recession and impending Data tariff increase, I doubt the possibility of guys sending Pms anyhow grin.
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by barrysome001: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Congratulations!
I wish for something like this sha....if "you" are here,let's do this wink
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
dingbang:
it's a yes ryt?
Lemme think about it wink
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by VickyRotex(f): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
kiss kiss it is the Lord's doing

Op youre so beautiful! Congratulations to you and Husby! May the Lord Bless Your New Home. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by dingbang(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Yuneehk:

The name's Unique or Ada smiley
taaa go and sit down one place. Who dash u Ada.

Still in Ph?

2 Likes

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
An0nimus:

brotherly, you will not understanding ni. I carry last small for this Nairaland ministry

Plis I need a bae

not too short, not too tall
not too slim, not too fat
somehow fair, somehow dark
she has to love cartoons or can allow me watch mine in peace
if she no like football, she should be able to tolerate an Arsenal fan
angry

other detailed requirements available in PM on request grin grin grin
Bros just buy clay and mould your spec... grin

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Yuneehk(f): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Vokians:
What is d meaning of pm?
Private message
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by ipain: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Person no suppose dey dull baba
If Post just one of her picture, nairalanders go run mad walahi and most of those whom have been "acting" weird no even fine reach her facially.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
kingphilip:
no be you go tell yourself say you don ripe now

Leave the matter for the pm sender
I see grin
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Congrats to the lovely couple.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.