Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men (18260 Views)

She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by lemmycop: 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
victorazy:

Hey, we are talking about mejority of them not about you oohh. Mejority of them lack informations about this area of their lifes. First, they dont do exercise to keep body fitnex only to eat and give bairth. For me, i planned to marry oyibo woman but i can still change mind llooolll.
That message was for OYINBOGOJU who said ''NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE NOT FASHIONABLE'' instead of MOST NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE NOT FASHIONABLE  smiley
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by lemmycop: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
Hanoobaba:

Nigerian girls don't look attractive to me because i've seen enough white gals with artificial breast implants. LMAO grin
lol
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by azeeza(f): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2009
Quote from: Hanoobaba

Nigerian girls don't look attractive to me because i've seen enough white gals with artificial breast implants.

Randy he goat.rubbish
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by 9jatitan(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
How about the fact that most of them have protuding tummmy, for me thats a major turn off, and some of them wear slacks that shows alot of that tummy, really yucky at times, but after all said and done, our 9ja women and indeed african women are beautiful
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Kinkinatus(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
Hi, I think there are fashion horrors on both sides. Naija men and Naija women. Some men dress ghastly and horribly.  cry Then again, if you really want to step up your dress sense, you got to look at yourself, identify your personal style and go with that flow. I am all against following latest fashions blindly, especially if you cannot carry it off well. Look for your inner beauty, what brings out the best in you, what makes you look good and feel good, and does not offend on-lookers sensibilities. And if you see some one who has better dress sense than you have, and you are tempted to look and copy, by all means do! There is no shame in copying, provided you do it well and do it with originality. Enough said.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Hanoobaba(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2009
@azeeza: prove me wrong, send me your topless pic on talk2hanoo@yahoo.com and leave the judgments to me then. lol
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2009
I REPEAT, MOST OF THE GIRLS SHOUTING HERE ARE VERY DIRTY.

MOUTH ODOUR IS PART OF THEIR LIFE.

BODY ODOUR THEY ARE USED TO IT

EVEN CHEAPEST PERFUME IS A  CRIME FOR THEM TO USE.

THEY HAVE STRETCH MARKS ALL OVER THEIR BODY

SOME OF THEM EVEN ROTATE 3 PANTS [/b]FOR THEIR LIFE STYLE, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

[b]THEY ARE VERY LAZY TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR SMELLY BODY.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by SEFAGO(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2009
Man why the hate- relax. I think it is just the girls you know mate. People of the same class stick with people of the same class and hence you get a myopic view of life.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by yeswecan(m): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2009
Why on earth Nigeria girls want to be addressed as big babes. They eat like glutton and put on weight, that's sooooooooooooooo disgusting. Women must be skinny, i reapeat fat girls are not accepted in any society. try to be skinny then we can talk
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2009
yeswecan:

Why on earth Nigeria girls want to be addressed as big babes. They eat like glutton and put on weight, that's sooooooooooooooo disgusting. Women must be skinny, i reapeat fat girls are not accepted in any society. try to be skinny then we can talk
you mean no boobs, no hips, no ass, and all skin and bone? or what do you mean?

but anyway. . .
you are WRONG!!
wasnt it not too long ago that fat women were prized in parts Nigeria?
even some areas, they still do it.
i watched Fat Houses on youtube, and i think it was about Calabar or something like that.
and in a lot of areas in Mauritania girls are forced fed as young as 7 years old to start getting fat and ready for marriage.
both places are trying to get rid of this nasty trend, but people still do it.
and there are probably still MANY places all around the world that do it, you just dont hear about it.

but anyway being skinny is not all that and neither is being fat.
but i dont think thats what the topic is about.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by throttler(f): 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2009
the folks calling the girls dirty are just the class of the girls they see.
why dont you upgrade yourself, then maybe, just maybe the clean girls may notice you if she isnt put off by your face. tongue
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Pittbaby(f): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
  REPEAT, MOST OF THE GIRLS SHOUTING HERE ARE VERY DIRTY.

EVEN CHEAPEST PERFUME IS A  CRIME FOR THEM TO USE.

SOME OF THEM EVEN ROTATE 3 PANTS FOR THEIR LIFE STYLE, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

THEY ARE VERY LAZY TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR SMELLY BODY.

grin grin, never a dull moment on Nairaland ,  grin

Maybe its the girls that you are dating , sorry that this is your dilemma , you can try chasing classier chics.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Ajike: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2009

EVEN CHEAPEST PERFUME IS A CRIME FOR THEM TO USE.

THEY ARE VERY LAZY TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR SMELLY
BODY.

This must be the description of your female generation
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Outstrip(f): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
Nigerian men are always trying to school Nigerian girls on how to dress but yet , grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by charles316: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
Ajike:

THEY ARE VERY LAZY TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR SMELLY
BODY.

This must be the description of your female generation

DAMN.GUY U ARE VERY WICKED O.HABA!
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2009
Pittbaby:

grin grin, never a dull moment on Nairaland , grin

Maybe its the girls that you are dating , sorry that this is your dilemma , you can try chasing classier chics.
lets emphasis the word try, shall we? lol
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Pittbaby(f): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
abi , he probably does not have the balls to step to a classy chic , hence the frustration
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by SEFAGO(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2009
Nigerian men are always trying to school Nigerian girls on how to dress but yet

The problem is that sartorial styles for men are limited- we just have to put on a shirt, and pants and we are done anyways- but women do need to spend more time, and if they screw up it is more obvious though.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by brutal(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2009
topic-- not d ones i know. . .stop generalising.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2009
Wow just wow. We have beautiful and ugly people in all races. This gender bashing is just too much we need to get it together.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by chacha215(f): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2009
The seeker u be old skool^^^ Yes, they should go back to wearing 'aso oke'
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Pyramid001: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

SOME OF THEM EVEN ROTATE 3 PANTS [/b]FOR THEIR LIFE STYLE, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Ol Boy, U harsh o grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by shawn123: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2009
The most annoying or disgusting are those that have big stomach and still expose it, yurk, embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by azeeza(f): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2009

@  Ajike:      BODY ODOUR THEY ARE USED TO IT

i quess dat are the attribute ur woman posseses,three panties 4 her and i wonder hw many boxers u got and hw dirty they will look.no be wash and wear u dey do.

OLOSHI
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Obelomo: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2009
Topanido u can find these complaints in any woman, so u sound very stupid.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by azeeza(f): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2009
@Hanoobaba

if na my pic u dey wait 4 sorry.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by erico2k2(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2009
Oi oi oi, I have called the fasion Police, they are on thier way to make some arrest. grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by erico2k2(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2009
@azeeza lol
galosangel, azeeza like the wind? cool
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by foyeks2001(f): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

EVEN CHEAPEST PERFUME IS A  CRIME FOR THEM TO USE.

wats the fuss about, u are just looking for cheap publicity in here
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2009
I'm realy proud of nigeria girls but some can realy be a pain in the butt sometimes,, i mean very bitchy.,
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2009
azeeza:

@  Ajike:      BODY ODOUR THEY ARE USED TO IT

i quess dat are the attribute your woman posseses,three panties 4 her and i wonder hw many boxers u got and hw dirty they will look.no be wash and wear u dey do.

OLOSHI

Na your sisters you dey talk about, no be the babes I sabi, see this monkey, upgrade and leave peoples house helps, ok na ghetto u dey live or don't you think like poles,

Quote from: Hanoobaba on Today at 02:24:02 PM
Nigerian girls don't look attractive to me because i've seen enough white gals with artificial breast implants. LMAO Grin grin

@Hanoobaba
I no blame you white man don brainwash u sotey you don blindwash, na artificial your eye dey see, what will a man do without hips, HIPS, booty, hippy ass, red alert that alone can sentence me to love 4 a grl 4 life, and I'm proud because 9ja chicks get am front & back, but the wahala be say dey too dey shakara, if white grls get am who 4 send silicon, grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Hanoobaba(m): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2009
azeeza:

@Hanoobaba

if na my pic u dey wait 4 sorry.
who no know say na girls wey get sharp mouth dey wowo pass. And who even get your time. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! / Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.