Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men (18254 Views)

She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by finemocha(f): 5:32am On Nov 11, 2009
this thread just proves how stupid and useless some 9ja men are
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by thewarlord: 6:40am On Nov 11, 2009
they ought to dress as their body size dictates,
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Obbiee(m): 6:44am On Nov 11, 2009
Who said Naija chicks are unattractive?Where are coming from?
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by omar22(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2009
they ought to dress as their body size dictates,

Thank you!!! not trying to squeeze into a very thight jeans
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by na2day2(m): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2009
finemocha:

while a billion other threads prove how stupid some nigerian women are  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Riskie(f): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2009
Most Nigerian men are not exactly eyecandy either undecided On the whole though I think Nigerian women tend to look better than Nigerian men, just sayin' tongue
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by na2day2(m): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2009
Riskie:

Most Nigerian men are not exactly eyecandy either undecided On the whole though I think Nigerian women tend to look better than Nigerian men, just sayin' tongue

lie!
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by shawn123: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2009
Riskie:

If i hear, when you all judge Naija men by their pockets and not their looks,,,, tongue tongue
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by sexyZee(f): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2009
Riskie:

yea cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by paddylo1(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2009

@Finemocha

Nice Lips,
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by bigrod1: 10:33am On Nov 11, 2009
Riskie:

with all the stretch marks on your body,u sef no be eyecandy.its only in naija dat u see most women endowed with stretch marks.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by otokx(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2009
whats all this reckless bashing for?
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by hypertech(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2009
Unnecessary generalisation , Can somebody put an end to this gender bashing thread. Nrlnders should be done with senseless topics/threads as this. I know several attractive women.
I think the OP should narrow his generalizatn to those unattractive women he's seen.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2009
OYINBOGOJU MUST HAVE INFLICT PAIN ON THESE WOMEN

SORRY OOO

MY COMMENTS TOUCHES YOUR BONE MARROW.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2009
NO FIGHTING PLS

LETS HAVE FUN,
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by denny4ril: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2009
beauty is a function of not the outward look alone. even some women exposes parts of d body all in the name of fashion and to any man, that will make any woman less attractive
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2009
@topic

I think some of them dudes on here going yadi yadi about naija girls being unattractive need to check on themselves. . .The problem lies with you!

As someone said earlier people of the same class move together. . .

So if you ain't attractive tell me how you expect to meet/attract an attractive sister?  undecided  grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by sexyZee(f): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

@topic

I think some of them dudes on here going yadi yadi about naija girls being unattractive need to check on themselves. . .The problem lies with you!

As someone said earlier people of the same class move together. . .

So if you ain't attractive tell me how you expect to meet/attract an attractive sister?  undecided  grin

pls telll demm oooo
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by shawn123: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2009
[color=#006600]Any girl on this tread disturbing herself or arguing with guys about how attractive Naija girls are is most likely Unattractive, take it from me attractive girls dont bother defending unattractive girls, its the nature of women to not give a fiddle about other women, so to the fighting ladies here, spend this time to get yourself together and try a make over, grin grin[/color]
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by sexyZee(f): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2009
shawn123:

[color=#006600]Any girl on this tread disturbing herself or arguing with guys about how attractive Naija girls are is most likely Unattractive, take it from me attractive girls dont bother defending unattractive girls, its the nature of women to not give a fiddle about other women, so to the fighting ladies here, spend this time to get yourself together and try a make over, grin grin[/color]

sori, u dont understand wat is goin on here, we done see u
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by shawn123: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2009
sexyZee:

sori, u dont understand wat is goin on here, we done see u

sorry what u talking about?

Seun isnt there an age limit or parental advisory restriction to nairaland or something? Sweetheart, u cant fight everyone in life. If the whole world is against you , i suggest you check yourself. Or if you are attractive then you shouldnt have a problem with my post na, though am not saying you are not o tongue tongue grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by sexyZee(f): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2009
shawn123:

sorry what u talking about?

Seun isnt there an age limit  or parental advisory restriction to nairaland or something? Sweetheart, u cant fight everyone in life. If the whole world is against you , i suggest you check yourself. Or if you are  attractive then you shouldnt have a problem with my post na, though am not saying you are not o tongue tongue grin

wel, arent fightin u, oh or dat  sound like an insult to u, baby arent actractv,,,, u kno, but ur guy wud kill 4 me(wat r u sef, it , she or he)
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by shawn123: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2009
undecided @sexyzee,
dont humor yourself about ''no get time for you'' So sure i dont want any of your time, with this kind of attitude? embarassed I can see you are new on nairaland. Well like i said, all these posts shouldnt really worry you as long as you know that your are attractive tongue
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by sexyZee(f): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2009
shawn, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.das y i told u im not atractive, u kno cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, but lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

shawn i really dont wanna fight with u ok
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by shawn123: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2009
@sexyzee
dont wanna fight wif you either, wink, take it ease, lolsss
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by sexyZee(f): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2009
shawn123:

@sexyzee
dont wanna fight wif you either, wink, take it ease, lolsss

yeah, , .kul, wink smiley smiley smileylolz
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2009
more gender bashing?
cant the MODS do something?!?! i thought they took away or at least locked hateful/abusive threads and such.
what is going on here?

the poster has never left his village or town thats why he made such a stupid assumption about ALL naija women.
anyway we know what he said is not true, so lets just get on with it and stop the gender bashing.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

more gender bashing?
cant the MODS do something?!?! i thought they took away or at least locked hateful/abusive threads and such.
what is going on here?

the poster has never left his village or town thats why he made such a stupid assumption about ALL naija women.
anyway we know what he said is not true, so lets just get on with it and stop the gender bashing.

@Amaka I realized that when you talk against gender bashing, you happen to turn the hardest basher, not so cool
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2009
please emphasis GENDER for me.
i dont GENDER bash, i bash individuals and not because of their sex or whatever they are.
so whatever you said, OUT THE WINDOW!
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2009
na u sabi
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by rusky(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2009
@Poster

I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH YOU. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THE FINEST, MOST BEAUTIFUL SET OF PEOPLE I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE. THEY DRESS ELEGANTLY AND SHOWCASE THEIR CURVES AND FIGURE.

PERHAPS YOU NEED TO SEE MY WIFE!!!

THE WOMEN YOU TALK ABOUT ARE IN THE VERY MONORITY.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by oviche: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2009
thanks for your topic. i pray they will change ooo. i tire for them,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan / When She Just Wants To Be Friends / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.