Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men (18242 Views)

She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by platinumnk(f): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
~~eye roll~~

Obviously someone gave a bushman a pc cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by erico2k2(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
@platinumnk
 lol you are damn harsh  lol grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Rapmoney(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
the problem with our girls is that they don't watch their weight and b4 u know it,
they have started developing big tummies. That's very bad. angry angry angry
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by omar22(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
THEY EAT TOO MUCH WITH THE MIND THAT BIG BODY ATTRACT BIG MEN

They say its evidence of good living! ha ha ha,  truthfully I wont say all but Nigerian girls who havent adapted to the western culture tends to wear tons and tons of cloths, that theirs no air flow through their body, thats why you open the window after "ladies and gentlemen" (thats if you havent choked to death with the odour) those who have adapted the western culture tend to wear less dress they look decent, but the pimples on their face would make a king size pepperoni Pizza look more attractive because they would X-amount of make-up powder to try and cover it up,  I know we men have our own but this topic is for the ladies,  I know some people have talked about white ladies, do you know that they hardly bath or shower, may be once a week or two week,  agree they do smell! but if Nigerian woman does not bath for 2 days the house could catch fire from the gas that would be coming out from downstairs! why because of poor circulation of air and the tons and tons of junk we eat,
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by azeeza(f): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
@Hanoobaba,loser admit it and d beta 4. grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by azeeza(f): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2009
@hanoobaba,loser admit it and the beta 4 u ;d
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by lovemoi2(f): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2009
CHEI ena no go kill women

wetin we do ena
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
Ladies, I blame anonymity for some of the reckless badmouthing from some of these guys I know for a fact that most of them will not be able to repeat some of the things they have said here in real life so are happy to mouth off behind their faceless NL names.

Also I will be taking everything I read here with a pinch of salt because I know yall dont really mean it or so I hope undecided
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by kemisuga(f): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
Honestly, there is never a dull moment on nairaland!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Nezan(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2009
Vanity upon vanity!
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Ladies, I blame anonymity for some of the reckless badmouthing from some of these guys I know for a fact that most of them will not be able to repeat some of the things they have said here in real life so are happy to mouth off behind their faceless NL names.

Also I will be taking everything I read here with a pinch of salt because I know yall dont really mean it or so I hope undecided

I tire o,  I've seen so many threads here dedicated to bashing naija babes. One would think that the guys are Adonis.  For every one "unattractive" naija babe, there are ten atrocious looking naija guys and I am sure them plenty for this forum.  cheesy

@ Poster
Please check yourself in the mirrow and u'll understand why you're only meeting your kind.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Hanoobaba(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
azeeza:

@Hanoobaba,loser admit it and d beta 4. grin
Admit what?
You are the one that should admit that you are tripping for me fine boy tongue grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by slimes(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2009
They refuse to heed to the dress to be addressed syndrome.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2009
TRUTH IS BITTER SHA

BUT I AM SO SURE THAT SOME LADIES WERE HIT BY THE WEIGTH OF MY TRUTH,NO PROBLEM LADIES

SPEND LITTLE MONEY ON YOURSELF,STOP WAITING FOR BROTHER LAGBAJA BEFORE YOU CAN BUY PANTS,SOAP,BODY CREAM,EVEN PADS TO CLEAN THEIR ORIFICE DURING THEIR SMELLY SHIIIIIIIIT AND SO ON,

EBONYEYES I RECOGNIZE YOU , INFACT YOU STANDOUT WITH YOUR COMMENTS

TO YOU SMELLY CHICKS, KEEP ON ATTACKING THE INNOCENT MAN BUT CHANGE YOUR WAYS,

I NEVER KNEW WE HAVE SOME BLINDFOLDED MEN HERE.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Pittbaby(f): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2009
TRUTH IS BITTER SHA

BUT I AM SO SURE THAT SOME LADIES WERE HIT BY THE WEIGTH OF MY TRUTH,NO PROBLEM LADIES

SPEND LITTLE MONEY ON YOURSELF,STOP WAITING FOR BROTHER LAGBAJA BEFORE YOU CAN BUY PANTS,SOAP,BODY CREAM,EVEN PADS TO CLEAN THEIR ORIFICE DURING THEIR SMELLY SHIIIIIIIIT AND SO ON,

EBONYEYES I RECOGNIZE YOU , INFACT YOU STANDOUT WITH YOUR COMMENTS

TO YOU SMELLY CHICKS, KEEP ON ATTACKING THE INNOCENT MAN BUT CHANGE YOUR WAYS,

I NEVER KNEW WE HAVE SOME BLINDFOLDED MEN HERE.[

kai the ignorance on this forum can be overwhelming sometimes , so non-nigerian ladies don't have bad dress sense , get overweight or smell. Its a pity sha that most people get there education from the TV. please come to the US and see , the only advantage here is that the temps are lower on average so the smell of unwashed bodies does not get as bad.

once again you can only speak for the ladies you have experienced
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by omar22(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2009

I would repeat it in your FACE
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men

I thank God o. Now I can live my life in peace with no demonic leering from them. grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by follypimpi(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
Of course our majority of our 9ija babes look attractive with their weave-on lookin like Ciara.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by breez(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2009
@ Poster
Yea you made some points.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Princek12(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2009
The hip to ass to thigh to stomach ratio of a substantial amount of Nigerian women is not attractive and, therefore, a lot of clothes which those actresses and video girls, especially American ones, wear will not conform to the contours of the bodies of a lot Nigerian women. Some of these Naija chicks are better  off wearing gowns or iro and buba or loose fitting clothes. That tight, snug, low rise and mid level shirt  and jeans should be out of bounds to some of these Naija chicks. Facial attraction is another issue.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by chidyke77(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
U cn wear our native wear and even look more beautiful and sexier than those in low waste jean trouser dat many are wearing.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by redsky1: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
u men out there keep bad mouthing your mothers - abeg carry on u faceless buffons - so nigerian women don't bath eh - have u ignorat bushmen that have never smelt jet fuel smelt an oyinbo person that has not bathed for a while - in my office this guy annouces when he takes his shower

u know why? it is only done once every week for him. so please stop the crap.

the last time i checked - black women carry weight more than anyother ethnic group - ever heard of the correlation of hormones and fat and the constant battle black women have with this - big tummy - is it cos some of them are not advertising fibroids, ignorant goat!!!!!!!

what so white women are not fat - my friend go to any nigerian night club in the UK - u will see plenty of them.

instead of u to say that u are sexually frustrated and can't get beautiful nubian queen ur here disgracing the NIGERIAN woman that carried u for 9 months - in fact ur own daughters will be uglier than the women u are complaining about here

ewu,
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2009
@ACE F

YOU ARE ONE OF THE REASON WHY WE LOOK DOWN ON WOMEN

YOU ARE SUCH A DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY, OF ALL THE COMMENTS YOU HAVE READ HERE, HAVE YOU READ FROM ANYBODY BASHING THEIR MOTHER AND FATHER.

NOW YOU CAME HERE TO INSULT PEOPLE, NOT ONLY THEIR PERSONALTY BUT THEIR FATHER AND MOTHER.

I HAVE SAID IT THAT ILLITERACY IS THE MAJOR PROBLEM WITH YOU.

POVERTY STRIKING SOUL

YOU WONT GET OUT OF THAT YOUR POVERTY.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
@ACF

I THINK THE MODERATORS NEED TO BANNED PEOPLE LIKE YOU

PRODUCT OF FAILED EDUCATION
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Princek12(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
You folks can be in denial or not but the styles that were in vogue during our mothers' time are not the same styles that are currently in vogue. There is nothing wrong with native wear, as in native material, but even modern day Naija women use those native materials to create more trendy styles that will complement their bodies (assuming you have the body to wear it). If you don't have the body to wear it, use the native materials to sew a style like iro and buba or a gown, which will cover your big stomach and shapeless body. If you have the right body, then use your native material to sew more trendy, body-hugging styles. I keeps it real.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by platinumnk(f): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
muchbabe:

I tire o, I've seen so many threads here dedicated to bashing naija babes. One would think that the guys are Adonis. For every one "unattractive" naija babe, there are ten atrocious looking naija guys and I am sure them plenty for this forum. cheesy

@ Poster
Please check yourself in the mirrow and u'll understand why you're only meeting your kind.

redsky1:

u men out there keep bad mouthing your mothers - abeg carry on u faceless buffons - so nigerian women don't bath eh - have u ignorat bushmen that have never smelt jet fuel smelt an oyinbo person that has not bathed for a while - in my office this guy annouces when he takes his shower

u know why? it is only done once every week for him. so please stop the crap.

the last time i checked - black women carry weight more than anyother ethnic group - ever heard of the correlation of hormones and fat and the constant battle black women have with this - big tummy - is it cos some of them are not advertising fibroids, ignorant goat!!!!!!!

what so white women are not fat - my friend go to any nigerian night club in the UK - u will see plenty of them.

instead of u to say that u are sexually frustrated and can't get beautiful nubian queen your here disgracing the NIGERIAN woman that carried u for 9 months - in fact your own daughters will be uglier than the women u are complaining about here

ewu,

MINT!! grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by omar22(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2009
That tight, snug, low rise and mid level shirt and jeans should be out of bounds to some of these Naija chicks. Facial attraction is another issue.

LOL, I once met a girl who squeezed her self into a tight jeans! omo it took us nearly 30 minutes to take it off just because man wan represent!!! I was turned off, it was like an elephant came out of a fridge,
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
I HOPE THE GIRLS WITH THEIR BIG BELLY LIKE HIPPOPOTAMUS  ARE HERE READING THESE

STOP CARVING YOUR SMELLY ASS INSIDE TIGHT JEANS

STOP USING 1 PANT FOR 3 DAYS,EVEN WHEN THERE ARE BLOOD STAINS ON IT

GO TO FITNESS CENTER AND GET YOURSELF FIT INTO THE REAL SOCIETY.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Princek12(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
omar22:

LOL,  I once met a girl who squeezed her self into a tight jeans! omo it took us nearly 30 minutes to take it off just because man wan represent!!! I was turned off, it was like an elephant came out of a fridge,
Those ones may have been extra tight. Too much of everything is not good for you. And the fact that you were turned off probably had nothing to do with the extra tight jeans, as the jeans only exposed its contents. If her body was up to par, you probably would not have been turned off, and it would have been worth 30 mins of your time. And Mr. man, I hope you represented well well ooooo.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by omar22(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2009
I hope you represented well well ooooo.

Well why go for BURGER

When you could have STAKE
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by paddylo1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2009
I HOPE THE GIRLS WITH THEIR BIG BELLY LIKE HIPPOPOTAMUS  ARE HERE READING THESE

STOP CARVING YOUR SMELLY ASS INSIDE TIGHT JEANS

STOP USING 1 PANT FOR 3 DAYS,EVEN WHEN THERE ARE BLOOD STAINS ON IT

GO TO FITNESS CENTER AND GET YOURSELF FIT INTO THE REAL SOCIETY.

Dude heres my last reply to u, i think u are either just looking for attention or u should seriously upgrade the kind of chicks u choose to lay with, (and perhaps upgrade yourself),or both,
u are the one metioning blood stains on pant,smelly ass,and so on, that means u are real close with these chicks u talk of and thats how u know of these fault of theirs,
i went to university of abuja for 4 yrs b.4 i left naija,and trust me 90% of the chicks there were top class chicks,i never had to deal with anything u mentioned,
my point my guy is that u are who u attract,u cant blame it on others when apparently u cant seem to attract cleaner girls
come to philadelphia,if u want a dirty hood chick that dances on poles and basically 4ks guys for $50, i can show u,white black or asian, dem full ground, and if thats all u can attract in the states dont vent your anger on corporate type chicks that refuse to look at u twice,
Honestly dude be a grown up,u might think u are playing but some of what u wrote here is very vulgar and unfair to most of our women,

Nigerian girls don't look attractive to me because i've seen enough white gals with artificial breast implants. LMAO

where am from they say "Just because u like to chop goat meat once in a while,no mean say u go begin to call goat brother"
by all means fk the white girl, hell even wife the bitch if u like,but by no means diss your black sistas cause of her artificial ass, thats a no-no.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by redsky1: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2009
paddy_lo:

Dude heres my last reply to u, i think u are either just looking for attention or u should seriously upgrade the kind of chicks u choose to lay with, (and perhaps upgrade yourself),or both,
u are the one metioning blood stains on pant,smelly ass,and so on, that means u are real close with these chicks u talk of and thats how u know of these fault of theirs,
i went to university of abuja for 4 yrs b.4 i left naija,and trust me 90% of the chicks there were top class chicks,i never had to deal with anything u mentioned,
my point my guy is that u are who u attract,u cant blame it on others when apparently u cant seem to attract cleaner girls
come to philadelphia,if u want a dirty hood chick that dances on poles and basically 4ks guys for $50, i can show u,white black or asian, dem full ground, and if thats all u can attract in the states dont vent your anger on corporate type chicks that refuse to look at u twice,
Honestly dude be a grown up,u might think u are playing but some of what u wrote here is very vulgar and unfair to most of our women,

where am from they say "Just because u like to chop goat meat once in a while,no mean say u go begin to call goat brother"
by all means fk the white girl, hell even wife the bitch if u like,but by no means diss your black sistas cause of her artificial ass, thats a no-no.

THANK YOU - YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE IN LIFE - I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF 1 PANT IN 3 DAYS OR WATEVER UR TALKING ABOUT.

THE NIGERIAN WOMEN I KNOW HAVE CLASS (I know that is a word not in ur present vocab) upgrade yourself my friend and stop being so bitter just cos the women in ur family are like this stop assuming we are all like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things Men Go Through In Life / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved / I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.