Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

The Magic Of Distance In Relationships - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Magic Of Distance In Relationships (6890 Views)

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Magic Of Distance In Relationships by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Physical and emotional closeness are mutually exclusive. You'd be hardpressed to find one existing without the other.
It may not be ubiquitous, but it sure does happen. There are many cases where two individuals in two separate continents develop emotional attachments.

Of course it would inevitably culminate in physical contact but then, the emotional closeness would have been developed prior to the physical.

I do understand what you mean though, but it's not nearly always the case.
Re: The Magic Of Distance In Relationships by vchykp(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2016
sweetilicious:
But my long distance relationship could not survive it. I was so faithful but it later crashed.I don't just have any advice for people wishing to be in it because mine crashed after everything.

i dont mention pple easily but i am forced to commend you for your faithfulness and to encourage you that you both where not meant to be, it was not easy for you i guess, but its risky keeping distance from men as 98% of men cant abstain from sex for too long,he would have come back for you if he really wanted to be with you, no matter the kind of grl he might have met during the time apart.. kipTup doll... i love hearing the word faithfull from ladies..!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Possible For One To Be Pregnant After Taking Postinor / My Advice To The Single And Desperate To Marry Nigerian Women Is / See Bbnaija Season 6 Contestant Niyi's Sexy Wife, The New Housemates & Fun Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.