Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (78360 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Kobicove(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2016
Very immature way of behaving...especially coming from a guy undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
fkdmods:

Lol....I don shame am e no get anything to talk pass Dp lolll. You too mum I swear. She you Don see say your life no fit even compare to mine. You wake up to mosquitos and I wake up to roses. You will suffer till the say you die. Confirmed.
keep deceiving yourself, foolish tout, for your mind you think I believe all those fake videos you posted? Try harder next time, useless church rat, you are so so fake, from fake MSU graduate to an imaginary ranger, you are nothing but a mere tout,you even have the guts to post a fake picture without showing the face,you shut up on that MSU and ranger ish cos you know it's fake, small time now you will claim to be in the CIA or SWAT, useless coward, upload that Dp joor Mr sniper.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Youngpo413:
keep deceiving yourself, foolish tout, for your mind you think I believe all those fake videos you posted? Try harder next time, useless church rat, you are so so fake, from fake MSU graduate to an imaginary ranger, you are nothing but a mere tout,you even have the guts to post a fake picture without showing the face,you shut up on that MSU and ranger ish cos you know it's fake, small time now you will claim to be in the CIA or SWAT, useless coward, upload that Dp joor Mr sniper.

Loooooooooooool. ...this is so sad. So so sad. Eeeyaaah. Suffer no good i swear. grin grin kai. Is this what poverty does to people? Watch the video again. It was why i told my kid to say your name so that you'd know it was real time. I command you to watch it again grin. Let's just assume you are right, did you see a little of the environment? You can never have an iota of it. Did you hear his accent? For your mind he picked it up in ojuelegba abi? cheesy. You too mumu i swear. Meanwhile i have updated my Dp. In you life your life you can never have what i have. No be swear.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
fkdmods:

Loooooooooooool. ...this is so sad. So so sad. Eeeyaaah. Suffer no good i swear. grin grin kai. Is this what poverty does to people? Watch the video again. It was why i told my kid to say your name so that you'd know it was real time. I command you to watch it again grin. Let's just assume you are right, did you see a little of the environment? You can never have an iota of it. Did you hear his accent? For your mind he picked it up in ojuelegba abi? cheesy. You too mumu i swear. Meanwhile i have updated my Dp. In you life your life you can never have what i have. No be swear.
That's not your Dp you idiot,upload your own if you are a man enough, Mr sniper, I pity the unfortunate lady who got married to a foolish ass hole like you, fake ranger, useless thing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
Youngpo413:
That's not your Dp you idiot,upload your own if you are a man enough, Mr sniper, I pity the unfortunate lady who got married to a foolish ass hole like you, fake ranger, useless thing.

No it's not. It's a picture of something you can't and will never have. Likey? smileyThat unfortunate lady is a big time youtuber, model, business woman. What she earns in a month will take 500 years to make cheesy. She has everything you will never have. Most importantly, common sense. You can't compete with her not to talk about me. Kai. See finishing. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
fkdmods:

No it's not. It's a picture of something you can't and will never have. Likey? smileyThat unfortunate lady is a big time youtuber, model, business woman. What she earns in a month will take 500 years to make cheesy. She has everything you will never have. Most importantly, common sense. You can't compete with her not to talk about me. Kai. See finishing. grin
upon all those brouhaha, she still settled for less , how pathetic, why should I compete with a foolish man like you? In terms of stupidity, you are miles ahead, useless rat, upload your Dp joor, not some fake picture claiming to be Oprah Winfrey, fake ranger. All these your rants on achievements makes you to appear so stupid than before, real successful people don't make noises, fake graduate.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
Youngpo413:
upon all those brouhaha, she still settled for less , how pathetic, why should I compete with a foolish man like you? In terms of stupidity, you are miles ahead, useless rat, upload your Dp joor, not some fake picture claiming to be Oprah Winfrey, fake ranger. All these your rants on achievements makes you to appear so stupid than before, real successful people don't make noises, fake graduate.

Loooooooooooool. Hunger no good I swear. You are a oxymoron if I ever saw one. Google it. You call me a thing and then I disprove it and now I'm a show off. grin. You are just too s.tupid. You know how I know you have nothing a man who thinks every woman is a who.re is improerished mentally not to talk of materially. How does it feel to be pauper? I really want to know.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by drewxx88(m): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
ButterFrost212:
grin grin
I dumped my ex after a month though, and he called the day after I agreed to date my present bf.
Some guys are just funny. Why would you be keeping malice with me for that long? I call you, you don't pick? That should be me, not you. Nobody has time for that kind of drama!
Funny you say that should be you keeping malice and not the other way around you must be damn pretty cos the guy too could get tired and dump ur ass...
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by ButterFrost212(f): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
drewxx88:
Funny you say that should be you keeping malice and not the other way around you must be damn pretty cos the guy too could get tired and dump ur ass...

Well sorry you feel that way, beauty isn't everything in a relationship. No one should be with their partner because they are beautiful. What if he won't dump me because I'm a fantastic cook and have good manners. And yes, guys should leave the drama for girls!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by drewxx88(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Well sorry you feel that way, beauty isn't everything in a relationship. No one should be with their partner because they are beautiful. What if he won't dump me because I'm a fantastic cook and have good manners. And yes, guys should leave the drama for girls!
hahaha that's not exactly what I meant but you did make salient points ,well these attributes would make a man tolerate the drama then grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by ButterFrost212(f): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
drewxx88:
hahaha that's not exactly what I meant but you did make salient points ,well these attributes would make a man tolerate the drama then grin
I always do wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
fkdmods:

Loooooooooooool. Hunger no good I swear. You are a oxymoron if I ever saw one. Google it. You call me a thing and then I disprove it and now I'm a show off. grin. You are just too s.tupid. You know how I know you have nothing a man who thinks every woman is a who.re is improerished mentally not to talk of materially. How does it feel to be pauper? I really want to know.
imaginary rich man, fake ranger, fake MSU Graduate, sniper? Only you, smh, you may claim to be Barack O., or D trump, anything Is possible on the Internet, but as for me, you are just a tout, a wanna be rich man, you always claim to be security conscious but you posted another ladies own (your imaginary wife) that really shows your level of stupidity and fake as well, I knew you lied from the start cos no sane lady will accept you as her husband, so you are only showing off your stupidity not wealth, useless man, now upload your own if you dare, idiot.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Youngpo413:
imaginary rich man, fake ranger, fake MSU Graduate, sniper? Only you, smh, you may claim to be Barack O., or D trump, anything Is possible on the Internet, but as for me, you are just a tout, a wanna be rich man, you always claim to be security conscious but you posted another ladies own (your imaginary wife) that really shows your level of stupidity and fake as well, I knew you lied from the start cos no sane lady will accept you as her husband, so you are only showing off your stupidity not wealth, useless man, now upload your own if you dare, idiot.

Loooooooooooool. See suffer. If you were in America, you would definitely be a Trump supporters. They are usually mindless fools like you. grin Zero rational or logic. Upon all the slap wey I de give you, you still de doubt? Diarisgodooooo grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2016
fkdmods:

Loooooooooooool. See suffer. If you were in America, you would definitely be a Trump supporters. They are usually mindless fools like you. grin Zero rational or logic. Upon all the slap wey I de give you, you still de doubt? Diarisgodooooo grin
you are talking too much, just do the needful.... Stop beating about the bush, coward.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2016
Youngpo413:
you are talking too much, just do the needful.... Stop beating about the bush, coward.

You never still commit suicide? If my life was filled with so much poverty i for don give up. I fit give you gun if na money be the problem. i get three. Make pesin wowo like this no come get shinshin. Na wa oooo.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
fkdmods:

You never still commit suicide? If my life was filled with so much poverty i for don give up. I fit give you gun if na money be the problem. i get three. Make pesin wowo like this no come get shinshin. Na wa oooo.
obviously you are ignoring the real deal and be ranting on something else, upload your Dp let me see, fake ass ranger, fake MSU graduate, you were busy making noises about sniping and imaginary ranger ish, now you are quiet cos they were all false, you even uploaded a fake picture claiming she is your wife, another lie cos I know that no sane lady will take a foolish man like you as her husband, you are a coward and will forever remain so, small boy like you, prove me wrong by uploading your Dp or are you that ugly? Useless church rat, more over are you tired of grammar to the extent that you are switching to pidgin? Smh you are even running out of something reasonable to say, how pathetic... I told you from the start that you will regret looking for my troubles, it's obvious...
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Youngpo413:
obviously you are ignoring the real deal and be ranting on something else, upload your Dp let me see, fake ass ranger, fake MSU graduate, you were busy making noises about sniping and imaginary ranger ish, now you are quiet cos they were all false, you even uploaded a fake picture claiming she is your wife, another lie cos I know that no sane lady will take a foolish man like you as her husband, you are a coward and will forever remain so, small boy like you, prove me wrong by uploading your Dp or are you that ugly? Useless church rat, more over are you tired of grammar to the extent that you are switching to pidgin? Smh you are even running out of something reasonable to say, how pathetic... I told you from the start that you will regret looking for my troubles, it's obvious...

Do you know how s.tupid you sound? It is as if you don't know why more than 80% of members don't have pictures of themselves on their profile. Were you just born yesterday? Are you that re.tarded? Do you need me to tell you what a 12 year old already knows? Have you eaten this morning? Have you thought of committing suicide yet? phew!!! So many questions. I now know what you were talking about the first time. Your s.tupidity is really starting to frustrated me. Is that the trick? To keep on demonstrating s.tupidity and i become tired of it? Don't worry; i have a cure.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
fkdmods:

Do you know how s.tupid you sound? It is as if you don't know why more than 80% of members don't have pictures of themselves on their profile. Were you just born yesterday? Are you that re.tarded? Do you need me to tell you what a 12 year old already knows? Have you eaten this morning? Have you thought of committing suicide yet? phew!!! So many questions. I now know what you were talking about the first time. Your s.tupidity is really starting to frustrated me. Is that the trick? To keep on demonstrating s.tupidity and i become tired of it? Don't worry; i have a cure.
foolish man, hungry people always love to talk about food all the time, it's obvious you are one of them, you are ranting on something else but ignoring the real deal, Mr MSU graduate, rather fake, Mr sniper, Mr ranger, very soon you will claim D. Trump, what's stopping from uploading your Dp at least I need to see how miserable look like and for other important things too, a real ranger shouldn't be afraid, it's obvious you are very fake, just upload it to prove me wrong, useless coward.
Should incase have forgotten, I promised to make sure that you regret looking for troubles, and I will make sure of that, even if it will take me hundred years, don't get tired just yet, foolish thing.

Just upload your Dp if you got balls.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Youngpo413:
foolish man, hungry people always love to talk about food all the time, it's obvious you are one of them, you are ranting on something else but ignoring the real deal, Mr MSU graduate, rather fake, Mr sniper, Mr ranger, very soon you will claim D. Trump, what's stopping from uploading your Dp at least I need to see how miserable look like and for other important things too, a real ranger shouldn't be afraid, it's obvious you are very fake, just upload it to prove me wrong, useless coward.
Should incase have forgotten, I promised to make sure that you regret looking for troubles, and I will make sure of that, even if it will take me hundred years, don't get tired just yet, foolish thing.

Just upload your Dp if you got balls.

oooooooh God. You never still kill yourself? Wetin you de live for na? Have you eaten today? Anyway? What's been happening in your miserable life lately? Nothing abi? Thought as much. Going to disney this holiday season. I for take you but they don't allow midgets. grin Anyway, I know the coming will be worse for you than this one so consider taking your life. It will be worth it. cheesy

P.s I am working on a documentary on why should kill yourself. My friends will all speak on the benefits for you. To be released soon on youtube. Stay tuned.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
fkdmods:

oooooooh God. You never still kill yourself? Wetin you de live for na? Have you eaten today? Anyway? What's been happening in your miserable life lately? Nothing abi? Thought as much. Going to disney this holiday season. I for take you but they don't allow midgets. grin Anyway, I know the coming will be worse for you than this one so consider taking your life. It will be worth it. cheesy

P.s I am working on a documentary on why should kill yourself. My friends will all speak on the benefits for you. To be released soon on youtube. Stay tuned.
blah blah blah, nothing reasonable anymore, you are loosing it,serves you right, at least when next you see my moniker,you will surely run for cover, u taught I was all those Nairanlanders you toy with and go scot free, you have reached your final bus stop, fake rat, all your rants about ranger and sniping are gone, useless tout claiming graduate, you are supposed to be ashamed of yourself useless thing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Youngpo413:
blah blah blah, nothing reasonable anymore, you are loosing it,serves you right, at least when next you see my moniker,you will surely run for cover, u taught I was all those Nairanlanders you toy with and go scot free, you have reached your final bus stop, fake rat, all your rants about ranger and sniping are gone, useless tout claiming graduate, you are supposed to be ashamed of yourself useless thing.

Sup m.oron. killed yourself yet? Wetin you go eat this Christmas. Send me your contact details make I hep you. Eeeyaaah....e no easy to de suffer. I feel for you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
fkdmods:

Sup m.oron. killed yourself yet? Wetin you go eat this Christmas. Send me your contact details make I hep you. Eeeyaaah....e no easy to de suffer. I feel for you.
you can't even help yourself, it's obvious that you are tired and don't even have anything reasonable to say anymore but I won't let you be, foolish boy, I know you are regretting the day you were looking for my troubles, for your info, I'm just warming up, useless coward.
Running out of another lie? Bring it on, my work is to open your nyansh , fake ranger.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
Youngpo413:
you can't even help yourself, it's obvious that you are tired and don't even have anything reasonable to say anymore but I won't let you be, foolish boy, I know you are regretting the day you were looking for my troubles, for your info, I'm just warming up, useless coward.
Running out of another lie? Bring it on, my work is to open your nyansh , fake ranger.

Lol. See this foool wey de call every woman prostitute de talk about about open yansh. Why you s.tupid like this na? And the way you talk indemnifies how your mind works. I de here kampe with you everyday and yet you still de talk of getting tired. I don't understand. It's like i am talking to a Trump surporter who has no clue of what reality is. I don yab you so tey even put for youtube still you no wan get shame. Why na? Even when your hungry eyes see, you still no wan get am. Why you dull like this na? Anyway, make i borrow you my glock? You won't feel a thing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
fkdmods:

Lol. See this foool wey de call every woman prostitute de talk about about open yansh. Why you s.tupid like this na? And the way you talk indemnifies how your mind works. I de here kampe with you everyday and yet you still de talk of getting tired. I don't understand. It's like i am talking to a Trump surporter who has no clue of what reality is. I don yab you so tey even put for youtube still you no wan get shame. Why na? Even when your hungry eyes see, you still no wan get am. Why you dull like this na?if not Anyway, make i borrow you my glock? You won't feel a thing.
see this fool, do you even know what shame is all about? You lack it, shameless rat who lied to be an MSU graduate, a ranger and a sniper, only you, you are supposed to cover your face in shame, useless coward who is afraid to upload a common Dp, what exactly are you afraid of? You even promised to take me out, yet till date nothing happens, you are so fake, useless church rat, just upload that Dp joor, If you are a man enough, idiot, you will surely regret the day you were looking for my troubles, and I won't mind if it takes me a thousand years, foolish coward.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Youngpo413:
see this fool, do you even know what shame is all about? You lack it, shameless rat who lied to be an MSU graduate, a ranger and a sniper, only you, you are supposed to cover your face in shame, useless coward who is afraid to upload a common Dp, what exactly are you afraid of? You even promised to take me out, yet till date nothing happens, you are so fake, useless church rat, just upload that Dp joor, If you are a man enough, idiot, you will surely regret the day you were looking for my troubles, and I won't mind if it takes me a thousand years, foolish coward.

That is how your mind works. That you have never seen it means it has never happened or exist. Lol. You whole premise is based on a profile picture. Smh. Like if I put up picture means it's me. Smh. Why you mumu now. Meanwhile, verifiable videos don't count grin. Suffer no good I swear. Do you know how many messages I've gotten to stop embarrassing you? It is obvious to everyone how dumb you are except to you of course. Anyway, to more important matters. How you eaten today? Wetin make I do for to alleviate you miserable life?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
fkdmods:

That is how your mind works. That you have never seen it means it has never happened or exist. Lol. You whole premise is based on a profile picture. Smh. Like if I put up picture means it's me. Smh. Why you mumu now. Meanwhile, verifiable videos don't count grin. Suffer no good I swear. Do you know how many messages I've gotten to stop embarrassing you? It is obvious to everyone how dumb you are except to you of course. Anyway, to more important matters. How you eaten today? Wetin make I do for to alleviate you miserable life?
you are so stupid, like I care if you got a million messages,in fact another lie from the pit of hell, you are now ashamed of yourself to the extent that you stopped ranting about your useless MSU, ranger and sniping, useless church rat feeling fly, I'm the one embarrassing you, opening your nyansh so that people can see your fake lifestyle, useless fool who is so ashamed of himself to the extent that you can't upload your Dp, fake sniper yet you can't take me out till date, messages from who exactly? The last time I checked, people here hates you so much not just because of your stupidity and myopic opinions, but for everything cos you are disgusting, I dare you, just upload if you are a man enough and take down that random Internet picture, your imaginary wife that is. Retard, coward like you.
You thought that I was an average nairalander that you can fucccck up with and go scot free, you have surely reached your final bus stop, idiot.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 3:26am On Dec 24, 2016
Youngpo413:
you are so stupid, like I care if you got a million messages,in fact another lie from the pit of hell, you are now ashamed of yourself to the extent that you stopped ranting about your useless MSU, ranger and sniping, useless church rat feeling fly, I'm the one embarrassing you, opening your nyansh so that people can see your fake lifestyle, useless fool who is so ashamed of himself to the extent that you can't upload your Dp, fake sniper yet you can't take me out till date, messages from who exactly? The last time I checked, people here hates you so much not just because of your stupidity and myopic opinions, but for everything cos you are disgusting, I dare you, just upload if you are a man enough and take down that random Internet picture, your imaginary wife that is. Retard, coward like you.
You thought that I was an average nairalander that you can fucccck up with and go scot free, you have surely reached your final bus stop, idiot.

Loooooooooooool. See what hunger does to people? It warps their mind. Rationale goes out the window. Too many s.tupid people all over the world. Definitely a Trump supporter aren't you? I can just imagine the environment you live in or the kind of friends you have. I shudder to think about it. Probably touts and area boys. Lord have mercy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 7:30am On Dec 24, 2016
fkdmods:

Loooooooooooool. See what hunger does to people? It warps their mind. Rationale goes out the window. Too many s.tupid people all over the world. Definitely a Trump supporter aren't you? I can just imagine the environment you live in or the kind of friends you have. I shudder to think about it. Probably touts and area boys. Lord have mercy.
you are now diverting to Trump? Is that all you got? Bring something reasonable and I will reply you ASAP, why should I support Trump, do I look like an American to you? I know say you be busy body and you dey carry every matter for head, even American politics,stick to the real deal and stop mentioning someone that you will never ever reach his level even in your next life, do you think it's easy to become the president of the most powerful country in the WHOLE world?
He will make America great again and touts like you will have no hiding place, will be deported.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Youngpo413:
you are now diverting to Trump? Is that all you got? Bring something reasonable and I will reply you ASAP, why should I support Trump, do I look like an American to you? I know say you be busy body and you dey carry every matter for head, even American politics,stick to the real deal and stop mentioning someone that you will never ever reach his level even in your next life, do you think it's easy to become the president of the most powerful country in the WHOLE world?
He will make America great again and touts like you will have no hiding place, will be deported.

I knew it. The world is going down the drain because of id.iots like this who don't regard facts. Our tiff so far has proven that. People like you should be extinct. But for some phuck ed up reason you exist to make the rest of the world miserable. Anyway, you Don chop today? When you go kill yourself again? Remind me.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Catalin:
My ex kept malice with me for 3months and he came back just to realise that I have moved on but I didn't tell him, I just treated him like trash by constantly playing with his feelings till he got tired and left by himself cheesy. Best revenge ever!.

I keepin hearin my bf kept malice wit me fr dis n dat period... it takes two to fight,,dd yu nt offend him or dd he jus stop talkin fr nuttin ,,,even before the malice hw many times naija babe they call there bfs (eva no credit) wen dey do naa 5mins @ most.. If sumone yu geniunely luv keeps malice wit yu,,no b to show remorse n seek there hapi face again ...yu moved on n tagged it "revenge " because yu knw hw deep he luvs yu.
U r a mistake d guy by luck got saved from ...because yu dnnt jus luv him.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
fkdmods:

I knew it. The world is going down the drain because of id.iots like this who don't regard facts. Our tiff so far has proven that. People like you should be extinct. But for some phuck ed up reason you exist to make the rest of the world miserable. Anyway, you Don chop today? When you go kill yourself again? Remind me.
in any issue concerning you, the reverse should be the case, myopic people like you with warped mentality should be killed,( shot at close range) you don't deserve to be alive, useless busy body, fake ranger, I know you are pussy whipped too that's why you never supported Trump, you will be happy to be ruled by a mere lady, shameless man, fake thing. Abeg upload that Dp osi-so, ewu!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On / Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.