Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React (62430 Views)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Heterodox(m): 6:54am On Dec 06, 2016
What concerns one with MMM, when DBS is here to make you smile. Wondering what I am talking about? check my signature.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by sekem: 6:55am On Dec 06, 2016
obindomanya:
Say only what u know! pls concentrate on d issue @ hand ,MMM. Meanwhile if u think soccer betting is so easy or a money doubling scheme, stop over @ any Bet9ja shop.{ a lot of people have never got a dime 4rm betting after much investment)

You dey mind am?

People like am go just dey one place dey yarn absolute bunkum.

symbianDON:
it really seems this mmm thing is giving more concern to non-parcipants than the participants themselves! if you are not participating in the scheme I think it's wisest to let those participating be. I know many people....I mean many people whose lives have taken a whole new turn for the better...people government or no one cared about....yet the same people who don't give a hoot about them are the ones vehemently complaining and condemning. IMHO, while I'm personally neither here nor there, I think it's a personal choice to do whatever you like with your money. people should learn to mind their business..period!!!

I dey tell you!

The thing taya me, I swear. undecided

E be like say na wickedness and jealousy dey worry all of dem.

You no wan do mmm, okay. No wahala. Shift front abeg. Me I wan do. No be your money na. Why the thing come dey bother you like this na? embarassed

I no jus understand some people sef.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Garshyzee(m): 6:55am On Dec 06, 2016
Not all pastors think objectively sha.... See as i da look d pastor.. When. Mmm paid me over 300k last week.. And u say its bad?..
Pastor must b high on monkey tail

3 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by victorazy(m): 6:57am On Dec 06, 2016
phemmyutd:
I was never a fan of this pastor, but after watching this video I was forced to check history of this MMM man history on Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi

I pity those involving in this scheme, any day MMM reaches it target, that's the end

They are blaming him!
The thing that pains me most is that these ppl here are mostly christians
I weep for this generation, comparing MMM to tithe, meaning they don't know what tithe is cry cry cry
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by phemmyutd(m): 6:57am On Dec 06, 2016
Engrpj:

Pls What Target are you talking About MMM don't collect people's money, so which Target will they reach?? Just Like Facebook, Nairaland, Linda Ikeji Makes their money tru Traffic on their site Daz how MMM Generate their funds.... so Anyone that Says when MMM Reach their Target they will Go. Don't know Anything about MMM ... Go Where? with What will they Go....

Tell us how it crashed in previous time
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by sternlley(m): 7:00am On Dec 06, 2016
I pledge to MMM till it crashes.......

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by KingRex1(m): 7:03am On Dec 06, 2016
Saw the clip yesterday.. it's obvious hez just being ignorant. He doesn't know how it works.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by bentwain: 7:03am On Dec 06, 2016
I thought you we're going to predict when mmm will crash so God will shame you again. 0/100 accuracy in prophecy. Can't wait for judgement day. All diz people u are decieving

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by juman(m): 7:05am On Dec 06, 2016
MMM is bad, do not push yourself into a disastrous situation.

All your money in mmm can go away in a swipe anytime mmm collapse.

Certainly at a point mmm will collapse.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by timota(m): 7:06am On Dec 06, 2016
nmreports:
Not a Christlike thing I know... Just my opinion though.

1. Money doubling.
2. It's like gambling.
3. Money whose source we don't know.

But I must confess, I did it too.
mmmis not money doubling scheme ,neither is it gambling (cos there is no cut one im mmm everyone wins every day,and no central account) and we know the source of money in mmm it is from ordinary citizen donating to each other. Be informed

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Diiverexii(f): 7:06am On Dec 06, 2016
DanPel:
My Aunt wanted to introduce me to dis sh*t last wk,bt as she was talkin to me abt it,i purposely dont listen,she knew me 4dat,dat once u talk to me and i am less affected,i dnt care.
MMM,BETTING or anyother money doubling scheme is really bad. Let your normal income okay you.

normal income u say
kuku tell us ur normal income is 500k
me wey say my normal income can't buy a bag of rice

MMM being saving lives since 2011

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by timota(m): 7:07am On Dec 06, 2016
nmreports:
Not a Christlike thing I know... Just my opinion though.

1. Money doubling.
2. It's like gambling.
3. Money whose source we don't know.

But I must confess, I did it too.
mmm is not money doubling scheme ,neither is it gambling (cos there is no cut one im mmm everyone wins every day,and no central account) and we know the source of money in mmm it is from ordinary citizen donating to each other. Be informed

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Engrpj(m): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

Tell us how it crashed in previous time

My Frnd MMM never crashed anywhere,
in Russia where MMM 1st started in 1989, Centralized account was used when Govt of Russia Came and freeze the acct looting ppls money.... that was why MMM stopped collecting Money directly from ppl... You are asked to pay another Participant directly to his/her acct.

Case of Zimbabwe, MMM was giving them 100% instead of the initial 30% because of their situation after which MMM Revert to the normal 30% thereby making ppls PROFIT to reduce by 70%. how is that called Crashing..... MMM has been in South Africa for over 5 years.... We just enjoyed 1 year of MMM and many lives has been touched.... Those waiting for MMM to Crash should keep waiting and Continue helping us broadcast it while we make our millions and thousands every Month..... in fact I just received some cool hundreds of thousands from one Bolaji from Ibadan meanwhile am here in Borno.... Long Live MMM.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 06, 2016
lolzz those comment though, well if d founder is a fraudster and he has decided to to share the money with people who are in need then I will applaud him for DAT, after all. when the rich man ask Jesus how he is going to make heaven... Jesus told him to give his procession to the poor and follow him.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by CXLVII: 7:12am On Dec 06, 2016
The guy tithes and offering don dey reduce has men don dey invest all inside MMM.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by ekhai(m): 7:12am On Dec 06, 2016
THOSE WHO ARE FINANCIALLY INCAPACITATED TO PARTICIPATE IN MMM ARE HERE, JOINING THIS FAKE PASTOR, TO CONDEMNE THE SCHEME.
MMM IS PUTTING SMILE IN PEOPLE'S FACES.
AS A PARTICIPANT, AM MOST GRATEFUL TO THE ORGANISERS.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THE SCHEME WORKS, ASK QUESTION.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by juman(m): 7:16am On Dec 06, 2016
Stay away from MMM, at a point it will lead you into unbelievable loss of money.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Rozaystunna(m): 7:17am On Dec 06, 2016
This man is just plain stupid
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Rozaystunna(m): 7:19am On Dec 06, 2016
mykeljosef:
mmm

let people do it at their own risk

all i know is i will slap anybody that cries n complain if it crashes with hot eba
stay dia while Mmm is paying people, even my friends who talked bad about it are PHing dey dia and sufer recession, the beautiful xiaomi am using I bought with Mmm money

3 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 06, 2016
vingeophysicist:
oga Suleiman don vex because money wey him for get for offering is now diverted to the scheme. please take heart, we will improve on our offering.

cheesy when una dey njoi 30% from mmm and still reluctant to pay your 10% in church nko
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Smooyis(m): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2016
We should not because of this speak against the Prophet in a derogatory word. Who knows, he may be right afterall.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by chiraqDemon(m): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2016
DanPel:
My Aunt wanted to introduce me to dis sh*t last wk,bt as she was talkin to me abt it,i purposely dont listen,she knew me 4dat,dat once u talk to me and i am less affected,i dnt care.
MMM,BETTING or anyother money doubling scheme is really bad. Let your normal income okay you.
Its all because of the economy
Ppl that are doing legal business and earning legal income are suffering because income is reducing and products are getting more expensive...
So its impossible for anyone to be content with their normal incone at this time unless the person's income is really high that he wont feel the heat of the economy..
Ppl that were managing 30k as income are now struggling with 15k when price of product has risen so the savior can only be a quick money scheme

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by AfroKnight: 7:25am On Dec 06, 2016
Don't demonise MMM. If it crashes it will be because of decreasing number of participants. That is unlikely to happen anytime soon. As long as the management does not collect a dime from the money paid, this scheme is likely to survive long.

I am not a participant of MMM or any ponzi scheme.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Jflex07(m): 7:29am On Dec 06, 2016
ABJDOT:
That moment MMM paired u wit an 80yrs old man..... and den u paid him 5m.....But he died d next day without confirming it.....My brother jus keep calm..... D battle is not urs but, God..believe me ur reward is in heaven..
lol.But then support will confirm you..
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by chiraqDemon(m): 7:29am On Dec 06, 2016
But as this man is saying
Is tithe and offering not easy money??
How much of this money goes into feeding the poor and educating the children of the poor or has any of this money actually gone to heaven??
Churches like winners n co receive millions of naira in offerings tithes n other forms of money and yet ppl go to sunday service hungry and leave hungry
Poor parents give their last as offering and yet are unable to afford to send their wards to schools built by these churches
God forgive me but with this logic churches are a money doubling or quadrupling scheme to enrich pastors and so they are demonic
This is why ill never give tithe in church...id rather give my tithe directly to the orphanage or the homeless so i would be sure that it is actually helping someone that needs it

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by IMASTEX: 7:31am On Dec 06, 2016
Collecting every money that comes in: tithe, offering, seed, etc without questioning the source is Godly abi. What people do with their money is personal, regardless whither your offerings has dropped or not
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by rshinela: 7:34am On Dec 06, 2016
i wonder what the world is turning into pastors and" men of GOD in '' have left the gospel and have start making karikacho of Christians is really pathetic today if not apostle suleiman it will be TB joshua saying things that does not relate to there apostolic hood.
well back to the topic mmm is a ponzi scheme WE KNOW, it will crash someday WE KNOW, is risky WE KNOW so while all the noise telling us what we already know ... i will not be surprise that some of the negative mongers on this platform and others are into mmm, the good the scheme has done i don't think our corrupt politician have done 20% of it neither the our clergy men did 20% of it, who dem epp, am waiting for when the so called men of GOD will declare there schools free of charge or will say today's offering we are using it to buy bag of rice to share to the less privileged among us am waiting for when they will sell there private jet and buy school buses for children in public schools trekking to school.
mmm delta state participant recently storm hospitals and pay the bills of those that couldnt afford to and those that are held in the hospital because of lack of cash which they spend millions
people can now pay school fees to the schools of these same set of pastors thanks to mmm
some are still paying tithe to this same set of people
lot of mmm participant now can start there dream business thanks to mmm
the founder is a scam really so nigerians now care about that now!!! when we keep praising politicians that are biro criminals and fake money monger clergy men and women
if i go on and on the list will not end
if it crash in naija today am packing my bags to the next country is going to

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Toks2008(m): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2016
Neozy:
The Day This MMM Thing Will Crash, People Will Be Like Moku Mogbe Modaran.

I'm not involved but the warning is clear from MMM

Give money you can afford to let go even if nothing comes back to you but Greedy Nigerians have turned it to investment opportunity

I joined a global money making program through voluntary donation in 1999 and till date I still earn from it...not like MMM that is pure ponzi but all you do is

1.Donate €54

2.Refer 3 friends who will also donate €54 voluntarily and you get back your donated sum of €54 in full.

3.Earn several deposits of 5 and 10 euros in your local currency directly deposited into your local bank account until you earn the cumulative sum of over €35000.

Same way some called it demonic way back.

The only reason why MMM will crash soon is because of the greed involved.

If everyone puts same money and only withdraws the profit leaving the capital to run then it may last long.

But in a case where out of a million investors.about 90% put in small money while 10% put in huge sum I guess there will be a problem for those with huge sum to get help...it will take more people to give an investor with huge sum 30% thereby putting a strain on the system.

For instance out of 10 investors...8 put in 50k each and 2 put in 500k each...it will take more people to give the 500k investors 30%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by ayofimihan(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2016
Which on is Demonic bayii? These yeye pastors wanna turn me to an Atheist . Just disgracing Christians upanddown.

Have they seen any Imam talk abt it.. Mah they face gospel them deh yarn rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by kevoh(m): 7:40am On Dec 06, 2016
catlova2:

cheesy when una dey njoi 30% from mmm and still reluctant to pay your 10% in church nko
grin grin
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Jflex07(m): 7:41am On Dec 06, 2016
juman:
MMM is bad, do not push yourself into a disastrous situation.

All your money in mmm can go away in a swipe anytime mmm collapse.

Certainly at a point mmm will collapse.
so what? is it your money? how e take affect you if e crash.. amebo!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.