Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React (62390 Views)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by ritababe(f): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2016
maoolakanm:
THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.The participants need to sit down and reason with their brain what investment can yield such return in such time.

keep shut if you don't understand the scheme.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by NaWetinDey(m): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2016
If this man really said this, then he's a worthless piece of shit and not worthy to lead any flock of God. Guess work is no prophecy.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by anthney87: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2016
Is there anyman out there who is righteous? Is there a true man of God out there? Show me any man of God out there who is helping young Youths to survive? Networking, matrix, ponzi are all ways to making money and these are ways the church has not been able to help. we go to church everyday and we are being taxed by these men of God without caring if we have. wen offering reduce they announce it to the church to improve it all to feed tbemselves and their family and drive big cars. respecting politicians who cripple the economy. MMM yes is a scheme brought by a fraudster but I thought the pastors preaches forgiveness and that old things are passed away. most of the pastors were once bad pipo and they changed why then don't we preached that we shud not go to their church because his history was once bad?
change is constant and we shud allow it.
MMM has been improving lives and it shud be encouraged most now that things are hard.
what has the government done to elevate poverty.
if it were to be pastor adeboye or oyedepo who introduced MMM would pipo come to criticize it like this?
I know the risk I took in venturing into MMM and please let it be It is my risk and my money not yours so let me face the pains when it fold up. I have spent a million plus in looking for job by bribing govt officials in army recruitment, civil service, poly and uni for non academic staff, HMB, etc but yet I didn't get the job. I don die? or wen my parents lost millions of naira wen dey did those bank stuff den.. did they die? If MMM crashes today we would move on to something else so leave us to our fate...
If I give the pastor MMM money will they reject it

pls fellow folks out there u know the risk involve proudly take it and make ur status change. my fellow graduates help ur self since govt can't help u.. And to all criticising know also that

NO VENTURE; NO SUCCESS....

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by ritababe(f): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2016
Mujtahida:

Please what is crv?

after that time stop counting a question mark will pop up. click it and report they will give the person 24hrs to confirm you or they confirm u themself
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2016
Krusader Ebube Frederick Okafor: "And at the end of his senseless preaching he will demand that they come for weekly thanksgiving, tithe, covenant seed, seed of faith. Birthday, First Sunday of the month, last month of the year. And he never cares how they got the money for the Thanksgiving.. This man once said that El Rufai will die sometime ago. What happened. Who is now a fraudster. Him or mmm.someone find this guy and chill him down with A COLD STOUT..
Johnnyessence:
The founder of Omega Fire Ministries International (OFM), Apostle Johnson Suleman, has come under fire from some Nigerians following his declaration the popular money doubling scheme MMM is satanic.

Apostle Suleiman had in a message to his congregation during a church service said MMM is satanic and that those involved in it are demonic.

"Go and check the founder of MMM. He was a fraudster in America; defrauded people, and that's what you're involving yourself in and you are a Christian, looking for easy way out. Many Christians have gotten involved. If you are involved in MMM, I have to pray for you today. It's not of God. Any quick fix way for money is not of God because some people are being defrauded to enrich some other people,” the controversial preacher warned his members.

He said any quick-rich scheme is wrong, noting that a quick business transaction like MMM that can brings a return of over 200 person, is not of God.

However, condemnation has trailed Apostle Suleiman’s demonization of the MMM scheme.

Some Nigerians sympathetic to the scheme say MMM is better than churches who collect money from their member without offering any benefit.

The aggrieved Nigerians called on Apostle Suleiman to reject the tithes and offerings that come to his church as some of the money may be proceeds gotten from MMM.

See reaction below:

Paul Kaigama: "What is your reason of claims, i think there is no difference between some church and the MMM which the MMM is even better than them as peple keep putting money without any divident as church members but MMM gives divident."

Anthony Benedict: "And offerings & tithes comes to church box with no prove of source is normal. Members cannot attend church schools that are ridiculously expensive is normal. Leave Nigerians alone ooo.

Ekemini-abasi Okon: "Seriously I don't know why somebody who calls himself a man of God will leave what he is supposed to preach and rather chase shadows. You are not involved in mmm and therefore you don't know how it works. Pls judge not that you may not be judged.leave whoever was a fraudster to God alone. No one is a the right to condemn anyone. It is always appropriate to say things u know very well to avoid making blunders.May God help us all."

Krusader Ebube Frederick Okafor: "And at the end of his senseless preaching he will demand that they come for weekly thanksgiving, tithe, covenant seed, seed of faith. Birthday, First Sunday of the month, last month of the year. And he never cares how they got the money for the Thanksgiving.. This man once said that El Rufai will die sometime ago. What happened. Who is now a fraudster. Him or mmm."

Rilwan Oludare Amusa: "If this man is looking for cheap publicity i think he should organise crusade at eagles square in Abuja and invite all the honourable criminals calling themselves politicians after all these are the people paying huge tithe and offering among the congregation.... Pastor abeg park well."

Velli Dike Rubbish: "Those mics, the phones ,the laptops, the big tv screens, the amps and other musical instruments he and other churches are using were all invented and produced by those who either doesn't believe in God or those who are not Christians! Shouldn't we say they are demonic too?"

Confidence Nwanyanwu: "Sooo tithes people pay and we all think God actually comes down from heaven to collect the money but at last we discovered it's was going straight to your pocket is what? Is that not the ultimate sin robbing God? That one is the real MMM."

Wenite Nworah Ojor: "Most pastors and prophets are occultic and demonic. MMM is even better than them. They make their money through the easy way of swindling their already brainwashed followers. If the easy way of making money through offerings and tithes is demonic, then the self made prophet is implicated."

Adebowale Oluwamayowa: "Which means having a facebook account is also demonic because the founder does not believe in the existence of God. Mark Z is an atheist. I bet you will welcome mark in church and you will never decline his donation."

Maryjayne Eriagbor Esekhaigbe: "Abeg let this pastor pray and fast for our country Nigeria. I know of pple that benefited from MMM. I have even grooved from the money . Most importantly who told him it is evil. Na wah."

Moshi Emmaster: "Jealously nd envy has taken over churches. How on earth can a man of God call this charity organization (mmm) satanic? He must be an enemy of progress that wants the poor to remain poor for life."

Meanwhile, fresh findings by NAIJ.com have revealed that the money spinning Ponzi scheme Mavrodi Mundial Movement also known as MMM might crash between June-July 2017.

Some “experts” in Ponzi schemes who spoke with our reporter said the scheme might not last longer than July of 2017 following recent developments such as multiple registrations by participants by users within the scheme.

https://www.naij.com/1073381-mmm-satanic-reject-tithes-offerings-apostle-suleiman-fire.html
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by akanbiaa(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2016
phemmyutd:
I was never a fan of this pastor, but after watching this video I was forced to check history of this MMM man history on Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi

I pity those involving in this scheme, any day MMM reaches it target, that's the end
And who decides what gets published on Wikipedia, Iluminati worshippers or someone that wants to free people? They tried to force Mavrodi to part with some of the peoples money he refused and they kidnapped his daughter and forced him to admit MMM has collapsed and they sent him to jail and while in jail 17 trucks from then Russian Government came and carted peoples money(one of the reason he stopped central account) and he was forced to take responsibility and he tried to redeem his image when out of prison and he even won election and the people of Russia loved him, when the blackmail could not work they banned MMM in Russia.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Mujtahida: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2016
livinbygrace:
Stop writing nonsense,there is nothing bad about MMM.If you are conversant with some ladies/group they used to formed a club whereby they contribute money weekly or monthly,and each member is being paid monthly the total money contributed by all the members ,and a number is assigned to each member and when its your time to collect the contributed money,you get paid.I believe is almost of the same method.You people stop spreading lies.

Don't mind the ignoramus. what do banks do and what have they been doing? if the banks were to start offering them 30% interest on their savings for a month many will hail the banks and rush into it. They do not know that the only difference between MMM and the banks is that MMM shares 30% interest with you but the banks guzzles everything and gives just a weeny bit of interest. See ehn what is at stake here is risk versus safety, the new trend versus tradition, some measure of financial freedom versus financial bondage. We live in a toxic world. Everything is corrupt and so you got to choose which field of corruption you'd play in cosYou got to live somehow.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2016
Neozy:
The Day This MMM Thing Will Crash, People Will Be Like Moku Mogbe Modaran.

U should be fined for stealing my pm. Its patented and you just infringed on it. Seun are you here?
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Mujtahida: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2016
ritababe:

after that time stop counting a question mark will pop up. click it and report they will give the person 24hrs to confirm you or they confirm u themself
Okay thanks. Have not had such issues but I need to know just in case. Thanks once again
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by ring7(m): 8:28am On Dec 06, 2016
But Rev fr mbaka knows about it and even suggested member to pay from it,by supporting it project,sulemab na Hausa man.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by abancular(m): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2016
MMM might look like a good scheme now but I have my reservation concerning it.

It came to Nigeria a week after that of KENYA CRASHED .
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by AntiWailer: 8:33am On Dec 06, 2016
firfinch101:
DewWell, that people die in car crashes does not mean people will still not travel by car, many planes have crashed, yet thousands fly daily. MMM is unique in that it has a decentralised payment system, There is no central account or site account. It is strictly member to member payment. All other schemes failed because they have central account where all members pay into, and again those schemes promised to pay from their profit which might not be possible given the amount of interest and the number of people involved. But MMM is different in that there is no product or service, just donate your free money and another person will donate to you. You may PM me if you need more info. You can also contact me on what'sapp. Information is power!

Very laughable and mediocre argument to join MMM.

"I just donate my free money and another will donate to me"

DAMNNNNN!!!

How did we get to this point. When I see people with this kind of reasoning, I just conclude that an average MMM member has average mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by juman(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2016
Mujtahida:

You are a really good Christian because it is only a Christian who will wish and fervently pray(just as you are morbidly doing now) that what he does not enjoy should crash, burn, be destroyed, condemned. Christianity wires people to hate the enjoyment of others. For God's sake is it your money? You know nothing about human nature if you think that condemning a thing would dissuade people from doing it. Continue preaching up and dan

I am muslim.
You know its important to let people know the danger associated with mmm scheme.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Opakan2: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2016
Generalyemi:

if u can prove to me beyond every reasonable doubt,be it with bible ,that gambling is sin..then I will personally find u and pay u a homage...

The bible didn't call it a sin per say.. plus there has been so many revisions in the bible due to it's passage from one generation to another
so many words and expressions have been changed due to problems encountered while translating... just like some words in our languages can have up to 10 different meanings

If you have ever discussed bible with the older generation, you'll see how deeper they were.
my grand dad (late now) is an example.. a strong believer who had one big bible then unlike the concise ones we have now

like I said earlier, one must understand the rudiments of Christianity to understand certain things.. just like some still follow the old testaments mode of worship with no cue from new testaments.

Back to your question.. I found this which I think might be helpful

shalom!

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Mujtahida: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2016
juman:

I am muslim.
You know its important to let people know the danger associated with mmm scheme.
Continue your work of letting people know the danger. Please continue.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by fortunechy(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2016
After God suffered to make the Day and the Night. ... You will just come and say "Boo made my day" and u tink u will make heaven?
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by YourNemesis: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2016
Neozy:

Abeg I no fit laugh this early morning jare.... grin
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Maximus85(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2016
Here is a poll on Twitter.

Who do you trust?

MMM or Federal Government.

Check out @9ja_MNpolice's Tweet: https://twitter.com/9ja_MNpolice/status/805837504641466369?s=09
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by bedfordng(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2016
hmmm
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by hamzyluv(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2016
phemmyutd:
I was never a fan of this pastor, but after watching this video I was forced to check history of this MMM man history on Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi

I pity those involving in this scheme, any day MMM reaches it target, that's the end
oga ADE, dont just stop on this Bio-Data alone, kindly check that of your (Pastors or Imam) as well. abi, A pastor that will be saying trash about his or her past related to killing, raping, juju expert and drinking to spur. or Alfa with same altitude will mount podium to say that he had repented. so tell me the different between MMM and the CAN PLAN been used to Export Nigeria Currency to South Africa,? who flew the plan? the Alfa that introduced Boko Haram into Nigeria and the Militant bombing ...... you better mind your own business and life style.....

you know what, with MMM in town church and mosque are feeling the heat .......
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by martineverest(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2016
Chipappii:
what does it mean in English
more like 'i am finished'......words u say when something bad happens to u
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by FOLLEY20(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2016
Hu-u-um, he who has ear, let him hear what d spirit (of God) is telling d church (Nigerians).
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by centboy123456(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2016
phemmie06:
Check my signature for non demonic way of making money

Oga that tin na sacm u dey hear ok any of them don pay u I have try it before but dey no pay me
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by chuggy(m): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2016
DanPel:
My Aunt wanted to introduce me to dis sh*t last wk,bt as she was talkin to me abt it,i purposely dont listen,she knew me 4dat,dat once u talk to me and i am less affected,i dnt care.
MMM,BETTING or anyother money doubling scheme is really bad. Let your normal income okay you.
For those dat have normal income abi undecided
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by centboy123456(m): 8:59am On Dec 06, 2016
facelessangel:
Can someone tell this fake apostle to face his front?
What could be more demonic than this apostle brainwashing his followers.

They come to church you rob them of their hard earned money and you live like a king while your church members suffer.

God will expose U one day

All the man of God na fake for ur eye abi no worriy no one be real abi na so fake na u dey see
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by peacemaker247(m): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2016
Oga pastor the registration is free in case you don't know , then you get your registration bonus with your 30% after 30 days , and you think 30 days is easy ? WHO U ELP WIV offering money .

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Lexusgs430: 9:04am On Dec 06, 2016
jahsharon:

You are very wrong. MMM means Money Making Machine

Well, till Money Making Machine becomes Mogbe Moku Modaran........... .

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by VERDA: 9:04am On Dec 06, 2016
infogenius:
The pastor is right.
Today makes it one week I gh and
I am yet to receive my money.
I have not had easy sleep in the past few
days.
Asked a scammer to provide me with help
he put up a fake payment screen shot of payment of another amount to
Someone else to buy time. Nothing is happening since then
No help from support. Just believing in God
to get my money back even if it is my investment
and run for my dear life
What an experience.

Oga,calm down down,ur not the first to have this kind of issue and you will not be the last,someone uploading a fake POP is not an indictment on the scheme but on some Nigerians who will allow their scammish tendencies rare its head into anything and spoil it,even the founder complained about never having as much issues as the scheme has in Nigeria.One thing I know is ur money can not be lost,happened to a cousin of mine,had to wait a while but everything was paid in full in the end,I am sure nobody forced you to join so no need bad mouthing the scheme cause you had some issues,next time try to get as much information as possible before venturing into anything.As for those bashing the scheme,it is funny how your all crying more than those who have chosen to risk their money,they know the risks involved,if they loose their money its their problem.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Caystv(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2016
Neozy:

Brother millions of Nigerians are doing this MMM [color=#000000][/color] shocked
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Generalyemi(m): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2016
Opakan2:

The bible didn't call it a sin per say.. plus there has been so many revisions in the bible due to it's passage from one generation to another
so many words and expressions have been changed due to problems encountered while translating... just like some words in our languages can have up to 10 different meanings

If you have ever discussed bible with the older generation, you'll see how deeper they were.
my grand dad (late now) is an example.. a strong believer who had one big bible then unlike the concise ones we have now

like I said earlier, one must understand the rudiments of Christianity to understand certain things.. just like some still follow the old testaments mode of worship with no cue from new testaments.

Back to your question.. I found this which I think might be helpful

shalom!

my dad have those bibles,but I still think that even d older Bibles and newer versions are silent on d matter..the only place I can remember is in proverb where d teacher ws saying that d lord determine d outcome of casting lot...everybody wants to get rich,either quick or slow...if betting is sin,then Christians should not try USA n CANADA lottery,even stock market. ..d last chapter of d bible admonished us not to add or subtract from this book....I guess is a personal conviction... and in whatever u do,make sure that u don't use it to trap a fellow brother .
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by kayStelly(f): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2016
who is dat mod dat deleted the trend i wrote about how MMM is obeying a principle in d Bible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.