Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (769409 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by adegbitetunji(m): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Amosiye:
What program/course do u intend going for.?

DECK
Re: North Cyprus by danejo06: 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Much CABEZAs to d Guruz nd Master minds ....bhnd my success of procurin ma Vsa...thank y'l
Wshn u d best...friendies nd Studeras

3 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by awe2015(f): 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
danejo06:
Much CABEZAs to d Guruz nd Master minds ....bhnd my success of procurin ma Vsa...thank y'l
Wshn u d best...friendies nd Studeras

Wow, that's good to hear! Will join you soon!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by nonsooo: 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
hey guys...i got a CAL from CIU nd i havnt been able to pay my fees yet due to some temporary disabilities and lecture commences on 23rd of this month...can i still pay thereafter?
Re: North Cyprus by miracleanyigbo: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
hello friends am finally leaving for cyprus (emu precisely) on friday 20th feb i hav already booked my flight turkish airline via lagos mma 1 .plz is there any one in the house going that same day so we could hookup as well ..... Thanks plz reply

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Amosiye: 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
miracleanyigbo:
hello friends am finally leaving for cyprus (emu precisely) on friday 20th feb i hav already booked my flight turkish airline via lagos mma 1 .plz is there any one in the house going that same day so we could hookup as well ..... Thanks plz reply
congratz ........ is it return ticket u bought?
Re: North Cyprus by miracleanyigbo: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
yh it is return ...turkish airline dnt allow one way 4 new students
Re: North Cyprus by Amosiye: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
miracleanyigbo:
yh it is return ...turkish airline dnt allow one way 4 new students
good to hear this. all d best to u.
Re: North Cyprus by nonsooo: 4:00am On Feb 16, 2015
no one seems to be replying...wiaz dr wip plz reply i got a CAL from CIU nd i
havnt been able to pay my fees yet due
to some temporary disabilities and
lecture commences on 23rd of this
month...can i still pay thereafter? plz!!!
Re: North Cyprus by awe2015(f): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
miracleanyigbo:
congratulations bro... please can i have your email ID?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
nonsooo:
no one seems to be replying...wiaz dr wip plz reply i got a CAL from CIU nd i
havnt been able to pay my fees yet due
to some temporary disabilities and
lecture commences on 23rd of this
month...can i still pay thereafter? plz!!!

I doubt CIU will still be able to send your details to Turkish embassy in Nigeria due to embassy dateline. For EMU, we have stopped sending names to Abuja but we are still sending names for other Africans like Zimbabwe, Kenya etc. The best advice is that, kindly call CIU and email to let them know if you pay now will they still send your details to the embassy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
wip7:

I doubt CIU will still be able to send your details to Turkish embassy in Nigeria due to embassy dateline. For EMU, we have stopped sending names to Abuja but we are still sending names for other Africans like Zimbabwe, Kenya etc. The best advice is that, kindly call CIU and email to let them know if you pay now will they still send your details to the embassy.
But Mr Wip Sir, I was told that some names have been sent to the Nigerian Embassy in Abuja for Visa, is that true
Re: North Cyprus by milesnorthman12(m): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
Please house how long does it take before the turkish embassy gives you Visa...Mine is transit visa yet am told come bak nxt wednesday which is not fair and possible...please I need answer on this Asap...Gracias
Re: North Cyprus by miracleanyigbo: 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
my man dont b scared just 4 one week u will get ur visa nd hope all ur documents were complete nd u made full payments of tuition fee
Re: North Cyprus by milesnorthman12(m): 8:04am On Feb 19, 2015
Yeah they are complete....thankx bro.
Re: North Cyprus by danejo06: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2015
miracleanyigbo:

L b leavn same day...buh via kano...so well probably meet up at Istanbul...my flight is scheduled on friday 01:50...wat abt yh
Re: North Cyprus by danejo06: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2015
Guruz....hw abt Airport pick up from Ercan To EMU!!!
Ive sent a request pick up form to d skul buh havnt heard frm dem yet...mr Wip ur attention iz needed plx
Re: North Cyprus by miracleanyigbo: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2015
quote author=danejo06 post=30871561]
yh i guess we would meet in istanbul cause my flight is 22:35pm tomorrow and am arriving ercan by 8:5am is it same with mine drop ur number or email
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
danejo06:
Guruz....hw abt Airport pick up from Ercan To EMU!!!
Ive sent a request pick up form to d skul buh havnt heard frm dem yet...mr Wip ur attention iz needed plx

Since you have sent to EMU ...you will be picked.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by basilokathe: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
please my name is OKATHE AGHOGHO BASIL i have not yet receive my appointment letter from the EMU embassy but they have sent me my confirmation letter.what should i do next. plsss help me wip7
Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
basilokathe:
please my name is OKATHE AGHOGHO BASIL i have not yet receive my appointment letter from the EMU embassy but they have sent me my confirmation letter.what should i do next. plsss help me wip7

EMU embassy ? Could you be more clearer?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
basilokathe:

Hi Basil,

I just checked list we sent, your application number (U1410654) and details have been sent to embassy since 22 Jan, 2015. Kindly book appointment with the Turkish embassy for visa purpose. The procedure to book appointment is easy and can be found on Turkish embassy website.

In case you applied via an agent, you may ask the agent to point the link to you or simply visit the Turkish embassy website for visa appointment. If you have applied for the apportionment and yet to receive date for your submission and interview, kindly wait if is recent application or confirm from the embassy.

Let me know how i can be of help...Good luck!
Re: North Cyprus by basilokathe: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
the problem is that the first time the embassy sent the appointment letter my details has not been sent to the embassy so i could not go but when i received my confirmation letter it was too late for me to go so my agent sent another.is there any way you can conversate it
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
METU NCC- snow on campus

The beautiful winter season continues at METU NCC. Snow has arrived METU TRNC Campus yesterday.....
..............and application for Sept 2015 opens....Now promotion in Kenya, heading to south Africa, Ghana soon!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
basilokathe:
the problem is that the first time the embassy sent the appointment letter my details has not been sent to the embassy so i could not go but when i received my confirmation letter it was too late for me to go so my agent sent another.is there any way you can conversate it

Appointment must be sent once per month as stated by Turkish embassy and if more than once..they stated that such applicant may be punished. So depends on when the second appointment was sent..if it was sent exactly after one month then wait but if not then you might have to walk/travel to embassy and meet them physically for dialogue. EMU has her own rules likewise the embassy and none can interfere or bend the rules and regulation.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by basilokathe: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
so even with the explanation that they sent me the appointment letter at the rung time
Re: North Cyprus by lexycool01(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Is undergraduate admission to METU now open and how much is the application fees
wip7:
METU NCC- snow on campus

The beautiful winter season continues at METU NCC. Snow has arrived METU TRNC Campus yesterday.....
..............and application for Sept 2015 opens....Now promotion in Kenya, heading to south Africa, Ghana soon!!!
Re: North Cyprus by oluwatushie: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
danejo06:

L b leavn same day...buh via kano...so well probably meet up at Istanbul...my flight is scheduled on friday 01:50...wat abt yh
. Hello peeps for new students coming to emu Accomodation available 2 bedroom flat available @ famagusta opposite school building if u full intrested in it kindly message me on my mail tushie007@live.com...
Re: North Cyprus by Amosiye: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
greetings to all in the house.... pls I need easy description from utako to Turkish embassy Abuja Nigeria.

and can I get a good affordable hotel around, that I can easily find my way to the embassy for 9:00am appointment . . . .
pls suggestions needed, price and location or distance from the embassy.

thanks
Re: North Cyprus by oluwatushie: 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
. Hello peeps for new students coming to emu Accomodation available 2 bedroom flat available @ famagusta opposite school building if u full intrested in it kindly message me on my mail tushie007@live.com...
Re: North Cyprus by awe2015(f): 2:13am On Feb 22, 2015
wip7:

Good morning sir wip7, it have been about 9 days since I applied to EMU and still yet no tangible response... only to check and see the status as: under evaluation. Please sir, could there be any hope for me? I applied for falls section and I am ready to begin the whole process as stipulated... please help me out sir
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:54am On Feb 22, 2015
awe2015:

Good morning sir wip7, it have been about 9 days since I applied to EMU and still yet no tangible response... only to check and see the status as: under evaluation. Please sir, could there be any hope for me? I applied for falls section and I am ready to begin the whole process as stipulated... please help me out sir

You applied for Fall 2015 (Sept) ? if yes, FALL evaluation is not opened for EMU....so keep checking in months.

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.