Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767694 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by awe2015(f): 12:11am On Feb 27, 2015
privatetisa:
Thanks a whole lot, Dr Wip! You are really doing a great job here. People like you and Ladywriter have made Nairaland a case of a good coming out from a country that is internationally known ad the abode of cyber criminals. As far as I'm concerned Nairaland is far far more beneficial than Facebook and the likes - particularly for Nigerians.
Thanks once more!

Iji okwu! You hold talk!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:25am On Feb 27, 2015
rosemate:
ok sir thanks so much but can someone start my registration process before I arrive? Also can u shed more light on the leave of absence I want to understand what it's all about. I want to email u my name also to confirm in the Emu list sent to the embassy if it's included. Thanks and God bless

No... somebody cannot start the registration for you cos the person must submit your original credentials and must visit your course advisor before you are fully registered. Since you will present same credentials at embassy so I dont know how it will be possible.

"A leave of absence (LOA) is a period of time that one must be away from one's primary duty or classes, while maintaining the status of a student". The last day of add/drop of courses is 23rd of March, means after this date, you cant register for a course anymore but you will be registered as a student but you wont attend classes. The implication is that, your tuition fees will be kept for you but you will spend money on accommodation and living expenses without doing anything till Sept 2015.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:31am On Feb 27, 2015
awe2015:

Sure! Please how can I get your email sir

In my signature you will find it!
Re: North Cyprus by awe2015(f): 2:21am On Feb 27, 2015
quote author=wip7 post=31123958]

In my signature you will find it![/quote]

Thank you sir, I just emailed the soft copies of my credentials to your email with the subject: from awe2015

Thank you sir!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:13am On Feb 27, 2015
awe2015:
quote author=wip7 post=31123958]

In my signature you will find it!

Thank you sir, I just emailed the soft copies of my credentials to your email with the subject: from awe2015

Thank you sir!

I replied you sir.
Re: North Cyprus by Amosiye: 8:09am On Feb 27, 2015
my interview was alright
adexpredator:
its on der website or if you can go to der center they will explain to you ,they just starting via abuja i guess thats why they have the promo,which customs wahala,hw was ur interview
i was asked to come back for my visa next week wednesday by 3pm
Re: North Cyprus by rosemate: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2015
wip7:

No... somebody cannot start the registration for you cos the person must submit your original credentials and must visit your course advisor before you are fully registered. Since you will present same credentials at embassy so I dont know how it will be possible.

"A leave of absence (LOA) is a period of time that one must be away from one's primary duty or classes, while maintaining the status of a student". The last day of add/drop of courses is 23rd of March, means after this date, you cant register for a course anymore but you will be registered as a student but you wont attend classes. The implication is that, your tuition fees will be kept for you but you will spend money on accommodation and living expenses without doing anything till Sept 2015.

thank you sir, i really appreciate but in case what do you advise i do if i eventually fall in the LOA, i cant just be idle like that in school, also pls confirm this name i just sent to your email for me in EMU if its in the list sent sent to the embassy so i can be sure..kindest regard..
Re: North Cyprus by awe2015(f): 9:17am On Feb 27, 2015
wip7:

I replied you sir.

Thank you for your response, sir. I have just replied you too. I also wish to go for an undergraduate studies on psychology. What do I need to do sir.
Re: North Cyprus by milesnorthman12(m): 9:27am On Feb 27, 2015
Good morning Dr. Wip
I sent emailed you sir with some attached files, please sir I really need your help on this matter
Re: North Cyprus by adexpredator: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2015
Amosiye:
my interview was alright i was asked to come back for my visa next week wednesday by 3pm
yea even meself
Re: North Cyprus by rosemate: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
adexpredator:
yea even meself
. smiley
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
milesnorthman12:
Good morning Dr. Wip
I sent emailed you sir with some attached files, please sir I really need your help on this matter

Good day,

I received your files and I had just few hrs within TRNC today before the offices closed, unfortunately you have to contact those persons I have sent you their details either via phone call or email cos I have been quite busy going in and out of TRNC to SC and by next week or so I shall be heading away for vacation and will be returning towards 20-25th of March!
Re: North Cyprus by awe2015(f): 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
wip7:

Good day,

I received your files and I had just few hrs within TRNC today before the offices closed, unfortunately you have to contact those persons I have sent you their details either via phone call or email cos I have been quite busy going in and out of TRNC to SC and by next week or so I shall be heading away for vacation and will be returning towards 20-25th of March!

Sir please bless me before your leave for vacation!
Re: North Cyprus by csm2capfields(m): 12:50am On Feb 28, 2015
Please does any of these CIU or EMU offer masters program/ courses in the biological science fields / Medical field? Need the answers asap please. Thanks as u take out time to answer for those with the info
Re: North Cyprus by Amosiye: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
What's up this turkish airline promo.
adexpredator:
Turkish airline got promo return ticket @ about 170k for those interested in going via Abuja
is it still on.
Re: North Cyprus by Amosiye: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Greetings to all in the house. . . Happy sunday to u all. Eku igbadun.

Pls I need info on getting airticket.
Where is better(affordadble/stress free) to take off from. Abj or lag.

Any one with idea of promo stuff.
Re: North Cyprus by Amosiye: 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
Has any one(first timer) used one way ticket of recent
Amosiye:
Greetings to all in the house. . . Happy sunday to u all. Eku igbadun.

Pls I need info on getting airticket.
Where is better(affordadble/stress free) to take off from. Abj or lag.

Any one with idea of promo stuff.

Re: North Cyprus by marcyemi(m): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hello wip, its a privileged having you here, according to what have been reading about you on here.. my God reward we richly and make a good way for you too.

i want to study Marketing or any social management courses in N.C. how will i go about it, please i need your help concerning this.
Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
marcyemi:
Hello wip, its a privileged having you here, according to what have been reading about you on here.. my God reward we richly and make a good way for you too.

i want to study Marketing or any social management courses in N.C. how will i go about it, please i need your help concerning this.

Applications have closed for now. But you can apply for the fall semester around May or so.
Re: North Cyprus by Kencool2(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2015
Good morning house..... I would like to have a direct number or email to admin officers or staffs in CIU...... So i know if my name has been sent to the Embassy... My Appointment is on the 16th of this month.... Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by Isiomakene(f): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hello everyone,
Greetings.
Please is anyone coming from Nigeria to North cyprus? Need urgent help
Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
milesnorthman12:
Good morning Dr. Wip

I can authoritatively confirm that your details had been sent now to embassy and returned conversation indicated it has left Istanbul on 28th Feb for Turkish emb. You may print this attachment to support your application. I have to cross out other applicants for safety sake!

Good luck!
Re: North Cyprus by Kencool2(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mr Wip..... I would like to have a direct number or email to admin officers or staffs in CIU...... So i know if my name has been sent to the Embassy... My Appointment is on the 16th of this month.... Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by awe2015(f): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
wip7:

I can authoritatively confirm that your details had been sent now to embassy and returned conversation indicated it has left Istanbul on 28th Feb for Turkish emb. You may print this attachment to support your application. I have to cross out other applicants for safety sake!

Good luck!

I humbly hope to receive a response from you soon sir
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
awe2015:

I humbly hope to receive a response from you soon sir

I will update you at the right time. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Kencool2:
Mr Wip..... I would like to have a direct number or email to admin officers or staffs in CIU...... So i know if my name has been sent to the Embassy... My Appointment is on the 16th of this month.... Thanks

This is a Nigerian forum not the university website, Kindly visit CIU website to locate the contact you requested.....(ciu.edu.tr)

Kencool2:
Good morning house..... I would like to have a direct number or email to admin officers or staffs in CIU...... So i know if my name has been sent to the Embassy... My Appointment is on the 16th of this month.... Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by awe2015(f): 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
Was told that my mom just passed away yesterday... please help me pray for her
Re: North Cyprus by milesnorthman12(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sir Wip, words cannot express my deepest gratitude for this great assistance.
Also Mr. John has equally confirmed that abuja has the list, will be on my way first thing 2moro morning... God bless u sir immensely, hope pple in high places will borrow a golden leaf from u
Once again thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by milesnorthman12(m): 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Please oohh Mr. Wip a slight mistake the middle name has david which is wrong, my middle name is meant to b John not david, I hope this doesn't spill another round of trouble for me sir.....

Pls sir hlp advice me on this as am preparing to travel back to abuja
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
awe2015:

RIP to her...may God be with you!

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
milesnorthman12:
Please oohh Mr. Wip a slight mistake the middle name has david which is wrong, my middle name is meant to b John not david, I hope this doesn't spill another round of trouble for me sir.....

Pls sir hlp advice me on this as am preparing to travel back to abuja

Okay...go ahead to Abuja and I will confirm and update you as per the middle name. Not just names are sent to embassy though, some other docs are sent which must match what you submitted for admission. So i don't think this will affect u.
Re: North Cyprus by Amosiye: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
may her soul RIP
awe2015:
God grant u d fortitude to bear the great loss

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.