Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (771509 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 5:11pm On May 17, 2015
wip7:

Yes yeah...but I'm more concerned with reopening of Varosha cos that municipal can create thousand of jobs for both foreigners and citizens.......and Famagusta can make huge revenue from that place!!

I agree with you. Can I count on your vote for best female athlete ASGA2015 awards on Wednesday?? grin
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:58pm On May 17, 2015
Eureka123:

I agree with you. Can I count on your vote for best female athlete ASGA2015 awards on Wednesday?? grin

Yeah yeah...what time? Hope is during the day? If yes, I can drag my colleagues along to vote you and also I will be teaching on Wed ( I have 55 students in this class)...I can dash 1 mark to all who vote you that day.......

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 11:03pm On May 17, 2015
wip7:

Yeah yeah...what time? Hope is during the day? If yes, I can drag my colleagues along to vote you and also I will be teaching on Wed ( I have 55 students in this class)...I can dash 1 mark to all who vote you that day.......

I'd appreciate that so much! It's from 9am to 5pm. You can go at any time best convenient for you.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:04pm On May 17, 2015
casper9:
@wip7. so sorry for bothering you, pls in wat range would my tuition fee be if offered a 50% deduction in fees at emu?
and can u give me d total cost of accomodation in school hostel and feeding in a year. thanks

Read more on EMU website...in brief fees per year for Engineering programs awarded 50% is around 4400 dollars, accommodation per year 1500-3500 dollars per year and living 100-300 dollar per month depending on individual lifestyle!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:06pm On May 17, 2015
Eureka123:

I'd appreciate that so much! It's from 9am to 5pm. You can go at any time best convenient for you.

Where pls? I am not too conversant with all these social stuffs..... that time is great... I will pull those students along! Will they pay you guys monthly or una go just get the award?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:09pm On May 17, 2015
marcyemi:
thanks Mr wip7 but does that mean I won't be able to study abroad

You can study abroad...there are tonnes of universities abroad that do not bother about age...in South Cyprus, Bulgaria, USA, UK and many more..
Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 11:09pm On May 17, 2015
wip7:

Where pls? I am not too conversant with all these social stuffs..... that time is great... I will pull those students along! Will they pay you guys monthly or una go just get the award?

Lol, no be only monthly payment. It's in Lala Mustapha on Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:18pm On May 17, 2015
Eureka123:

Lol, no be only monthly payment. It's in Lala Mustapha on Wednesday.

Okayyy...hmmmm we shall vote anyway...
Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 11:21pm On May 17, 2015
wip7:

Okayyy...hmmmm we shall vote anyway...

Thank you so much. Would mean a lot. I'm up against few connected candidates. They've been here before me and all.
Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 7:17pm On May 19, 2015
wip7:

Read more on EMU website...in brief fees per year for Engineering programs awarded 50% is around 4400 dollars, accommodation per year 1500-3500 dollars per year and living 100-300 dollar per month depending on individual lifestyle!

Wip7, it's tomorrow oo. Come and vote for credibility and awesomeness. grin

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by brainyemeritus: 10:17am On May 20, 2015
abeeolars:
Big congrats Man. I am trying to get info on how I can get the Transit Visa on the turkish website, I am also applying to EMU. The only info on their site is an E-Visa option. How did you get your own Visa form? Thanks

abeeolars:
Big congrats Man. I am trying to get info on how I can get the Transit Visa on the turkish website, I am also applying to EMU. The only info on their site is an E-Visa option. How did you get your own Visa form? Thanks

abeeolars:

@miles
How did you apply for the visa and what are the requirements..and what if one can't provide a bank statement of up to 7000€I was also admitted for fall this year..
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:57am On May 20, 2015
Eureka123:

Wip7, it's tomorrow oo. Come and vote for credibility and awesomeness. grin

Waow The list is sooooooooooo plenty...we voted anyway...Luck and Win is what I wish you! Why are you not there?

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 12:48pm On May 20, 2015
wip7:

Waow The list is sooooooooooo plenty...we voted anyway...Luck and Win is what I wish you! Why are you not there?

Thanks a lot! I was there, but left to take class attendance. smiley
Re: North Cyprus by Entertainer05: 1:19pm On May 21, 2015
Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 2:53pm On May 21, 2015
The spring festival is upon us!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:07pm On May 21, 2015
Entertainer05:
Hello Wip7, hope you are doing great. I am a second semester student of EMU North-Cyprus studying Computer Engineering and would like to transfer to METU Turkey this coming fall. Please can you provide me with information on their annual tuition fees for international students, accommodation costs, application dates and possible scholarships. Thank you

Yes am doing great!....All the information you need are well written on METU Turkey website.......just check under transfer applicants!

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:10pm On May 21, 2015
Eureka123:
The spring festival is upon us!! cool cool

You people to like food oooo......Anyway I went to the SC ...is still same like before...I dont think that law has been implemented but new thing I noticed is that line and traffic is lesser at the Nicosia entry point..I dont know about magusa entry point though!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 4:23pm On May 21, 2015
wip7:

You people to like food oooo......Anyway I went to the SC ...is still same like before...I dont think that law has been implemented but new thing I noticed is that line and traffic is lesser at the Nicosia entry point..I dont know about magusa entry point though!

It isn't going to be all express immediately, it just needs time and caution to mature, I think. grin grin
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:35pm On May 21, 2015
Eureka123:

It isn't going to be all express immediately, it just needs time and caution to mature, I think. grin grin

Hmmmmmmm.....Okay boss!
Re: North Cyprus by Entertainer05: 4:46pm On May 21, 2015
wip7:

Yes am doing great!....All the information you need are well written on METU Turkey website.......just check under transfer applicants!

Best wishes!

Thanks. Checked and seen! Can someone apply for the METU transfer through you like you do for EMU admission?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:50pm On May 21, 2015
Entertainer05:

Thanks. Checked and seen! Can someone apply for the METU transfer through you like you do for EMU admission?

You can only apply for METU NCC through me but not METU Ankara (METU Ankara has quota system while METU NCC does not)
Re: North Cyprus by Entertainer05: 5:00pm On May 21, 2015
wip7:

You can only apply for METU NCC through me but not METU Ankara (METU Ankara has quota system while METU NCC does not)

OK. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by Bolidegz(m): 9:17am On May 23, 2015
wip7:

Unfortunately i dont chat and i dont give out my number. I love to reply all inquiries on this forum/thread. Within this thread you may find my email. I only reply genuine email also. So you can ask any question here that will benefit others or look for my email somewhere here.

The university admit 25 yrs max for undergrad but if you can proof to them genuinely with some documents while you are above 25ys then you may be admitted. Also note there is no job so kindly have adequate sponsor to study abroad!
wip7:

Unfortunately i dont chat and i dont give out my number. I love to reply all inquiries on this forum/thread. Within this thread you may find my email. I only reply genuine email also. So you can ask any question here that will benefit others or look for my email somewhere here.

The university admit 25 yrs max for undergrad but if you can proof to them genuinely with some documents while you are above 25ys then you may be admitted. Also note there is no job so kindly have adequate sponsor to study abroad!
wip7:

@ wip7,i want to verify whether money lodgement is a problem for an intending South Cyprus student, also do you have an idea on the rough estimate of amount that should be in the account of an intending masters student via South Cyprus. Please,I need your reply.Thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by Bolidegz(m): 9:58am On May 23, 2015
wip2:
@Nice4best,
the next application period for south Cyprus schools is June, that's summer entry but most schools here offer English program then. the Next entry is September but you must have applied before September.

For you to school in south Cyprus you must deposit a minimum tuition fees of 3200euros to the school before your documents can be forwarded to the Ministry of education Cyprus for visa approval and other requested docs.

On Arrival you must also show minimum of 2000 euros to the authority if not you wont be allow to enter and register for your program.

Also if you are tested positive on the following medical tests (HIV, syphilis, Hepatitis B, C, etc) you will be deported immediately.

if you want to know anything ask us here and i know you have mailed me before, so asking for means you are inviting scam.
@ wip 2,i want to verify whether money lodgement is a problem for an intending South Cyprus student, also do you have an idea on the rough estimate of amount that should be in the account of an intending masters student via South Cyprus. Please,I need your reply.Thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:41am On May 23, 2015
Bolidegz:
@ wip 2,i want to verify whether money lodgement is a problem for an intending South Cyprus student, also do you have an idea on the rough estimate of amount that should be in the account of an intending masters student via South Cyprus. Please,I need your reply.Thanks.

South Cyprus system differs: So follow it diligently as well, The sponsor letter and bank statement can only be from parents of students or family with same surname. The relationship must be stated on the bank letter and duration of the said account. From 7000 euros after payment of your fees should be available as balance. I don't know about money lodgement, the ministry of migration that will evaluate the visa application mostly interested in the flow rates of cash and balance at time of submission!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 10:43am On May 23, 2015
wip7:

South Cyprus system differs: So follow it diligently as well, The sponsor letter and bank statement can only be from parents of students or family with same surname. The relationship must be stated on the bank letter and duration of the said account. From 7000 euros after payment of your fees should be available as balance. I don't know about money lodgement, the ministry of migration that will evaluate the visa application mostly interested in the flow rates of cash and balance at time of submission!

How about an individual who wishes to transfer from the TRNC to the South, Sir??
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:54am On May 23, 2015
Eureka123:

How about an individual who wishes to transfer from the TRNC to the South, Sir??

Yes anybody can transfer, however due to the bruhauhauuuuu between SC and NC.....

NC tends to admit all SC students cos I have done transfer for more than 100 students from SC into EMU in the past. But SC regards NC diploma as illegal to the extent that one university in SC was supposed to pay me some cash years back and refused to transfer to my NC bank account saying they cant transfer money to illegal part...I had to travel down to collect the money in cash and in person.............but these days cos SC is broke they tend to be more polite and getting more calm.....and gentle...and they need more students now to stay afloat....Soon I will promote the quality university there now and they changed their visa procedure!
Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 11:10am On May 23, 2015
wip7:

Yes anybody can transfer, however due to the bruhauhauuuuu between SC and NC.....

NC tends to admit all SC students cos I have done transfer for more than 100 students from SC into EMU in the past. But SC regards NC diploma as illegal to the extent that one university in SC was supposed to pay me some cash years back and refused to transfer to my NC bank account saying they cant transfer money to illegal part...I had to travel down to collect the money in cash and in person.............but these days cos SC is broke they tend to be more polite and getting more calm.....and gentle...and they need more students now to stay afloat....Soon I will promote the quality university there now and they changed their visa procedure!

Lol, na wa oo. I know someone who was thinking of transferring, but I guess it's best to stay put.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:34pm On May 23, 2015
Eureka123:

Lol, na wa oo. I know someone who was thinking of transferring, but I guess it's best to stay put.

The person can transfer if he or she has the finance....accommodation and expenses higher though than NC...!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 12:36pm On May 23, 2015
wip7:

The person can transfer if he or she has the finance....accommodation and expenses higher though than NC...!

Okay. The sun here isn't favouring him at all, he is just trying with the idea of running off. grin grin Thanks.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:45pm On May 23, 2015
Eureka123:

Okay. The sun here isn't favouring him at all, he is just trying with the idea of running off. grin grin Thanks.

Ahhhh tell him not to be coming out during the sun... For me I bought Sun screens and UV protecting sun creams...Also he can take lectures ONLY in winter as well.....but the SUN is more crazier in the south as well...! What about Russia...I have some good friends from Russia...Whisky will be free for him for 1 year I promise!
Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 1:00pm On May 23, 2015
wip7:

Ahhhh tell him not to be coming out during the sun... For me I bought Sun screens and UV protecting sun creams...Also he can take lectures ONLY in winter as well.....but the SUN is more crazier in the south as well...! What about Russia...I have some good friends from Russia...Whisky will be free for him for 1 year I promise!

Lol. Maybe running won't solve his problem after all. I'll make the suggestions to him. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.