Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (768640 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by emmanuel90(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
wip7 pls i'll like to apply for Bachelors degree at EMU for the IT program.
I'm 24yrs old...i hope i'm still eligible.if yes pls i'll to start the process immediately.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
emmanuel90:
wip7 pls i'll like to apply for Bachelors degree at EMU for the IT program.
I'm 24yrs old...i hope i'm still eligible.if yes pls i'll to start the process immediately.

Is your sponsor financially ready to pay around 7000-9000USD yearly for 4 years for your education? This includes tuition, accommodation and average living expenses.

You will need at least minimum of 5 credits (olevel result) in related subjects and international passport page. If your sponsor is ready, email me the mentioned documents.
Re: North Cyprus by munky(m): 5:08am On Jun 08, 2015
wip7

please how often can one travel from north cyprus to south cyprus. what are the visa requirements and can one get a south Cyprus driving license while studying in the north.

thanks
Re: North Cyprus by tdayof(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
wip7:
You can now apply for Aerospace Engineering METU and take practical classes with Turkish Airline!!

Sweet course ..that's what am studying smiley
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Eureka123:

Wip7, what are price ranges of affordable nice cars in the south like?? And what procedures must one undertake to get one there?? I have a friend who wants me to make inquiries. Thought you might have good knowledge about this.

This is a student visa and admission session (for assisting Nigerians and others in need) not for personal discussion....if you have a personal question or discussion outside educational or visa line you should try and send it by mail to wip not derailing the trend to something else.....sorry if you might felt bad about this post.
Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
@mrwip
I'm very sorry but u don't need ur words to be harsed on people trying to know things...if u really want to put us through then u do..I know ur trying so much...but just try to be cool with ur words sir thank u so much
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
kcbentley:
@mrwip
I'm very sorry but u don't need ur words to be harsed on people trying to know things...if u really want to put us through then u do..I know ur trying so much...but just try to be cool with ur words sir thank u so much

Which words exactly?? Are you referring to WIP7 or who oooooooooooooo? look well sir/ma!
Re: North Cyprus by worry357: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
kcbentley:
@mrwip

kcbentley: is confusing Mr wip7 with another poster! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by honeyoluwatoyin: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
@wip7 Pls advise, I have an appointment at the turkish embassy on Wednesday and have got another appointment wit another embassy upper Wednesday.. Pls how long does it take to process visa...do you think there's any chances of me getting my passport back before upper Wednesday?
Re: North Cyprus by Tgud3: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
@wip7 do EMU accept HND for masters and if they do how much is there tuition
Re: North Cyprus by cyril83(m): 5:50am On Jun 13, 2015
Re: North Cyprus by honeyoluwatoyin: 7:22am On Jun 13, 2015
Pls respond @wip7
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:51am On Jun 13, 2015
Tgud3:
@wip7 do EMU accept HND for masters and if they do how much is there tuition

NO
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2015
honeyoluwatoyin:
@wip7 Pls advise, I have an appointment at the turkish embassy on Wednesday and have got another appointment wit another embassy upper Wednesday.. Pls how long does it take to process visa...do you think there's any chances of me getting my passport back before upper Wednesday?

Visa processing days depends on visa type at Turkish embassy. The shortest is student/transit visa which now range 3-7 working days provided no glitch. Entry visa (visit or business) at Turkish embassy might be much longer. The visa officer or consular will be in best position to answer this, however, you may wish to let them know you have another appointment at so so date and embassy. That may activate them to pass your application forward.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:04am On Jun 13, 2015
munky:
wip7

please how often can one travel from north cyprus to south cyprus. what are the visa requirements and can one get a south Cyprus driving license while studying in the north.

thanks

You cannot get South Cyprus driving permit if you currently reside in North Cyprus. Most tourist or visitor drives with international driving licence unless you are a short time visitor to south (2-3 days). There is no limit to number of days or time of the day you can visit south Cyprus provided you have the legal right (visa or citizenship/nationality allowed to visit without visa). Visa requirements can be checked on Cyprus migration website, there you will learn about those allowed to visit and days permitted.
Re: North Cyprus by honeyoluwatoyin: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2015
wip7:

Visa processing days depends on visa type at Turkish embassy. The shortest is student/transit visa which now range 3-7 working days provided no glitch. Entry visa (visit or business) at Turkish embassy might be much longer. The visa officer or consular will be in best position to answer this, however, you may wish to let them know you have another appointment at so so date and embassy. That may activate them to pass your application forward.
what if I wanna get another appointment?
Re: North Cyprus by emmanuel90(m): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2015
wip7:

Is your sponsor financially ready to pay around 7000-9000USD yearly for 4 years for your education? This includes tuition, accommodation and average living expenses.

You will need at least minimum of 5 credits (olevel result) in related subjects and international passport page. If your sponsor is ready, email me the mentioned documents.
Ok wip7..I'll get back to you soon.
I'm putting somethings together.
In the meantime can u drop your e-mail address
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
honeyoluwatoyin:
what if I wanna get another appointment?

You can do that..just ask the embassy and they will reply you on that!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
emmanuel90:

Ok wip7..I'll get back to you soon.
I'm putting somethings together.
In the meantime can u drop your e-mail address

Check the signature part of my replies you will find the email add, however, you should email me ONLY if your sponsor have the financial capability to sponsor your education at Cyprus. Wishing you success!
Re: North Cyprus by imaigoro: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
I apply for EMU turkey and I even get 50% and acceptence. scholarship, but what is the next for me. How much visa and letter of accepence is. The ticket. Plx I need help
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
imaigoro:
I apply for EMU turkey and I even get 50% and acceptence. scholarship, but what is the next for me. How much visa and letter of accepence is. The ticket. Plx I need help

Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU) is located in Turkish republic of Northern Cyprus not mainland Turkey. The complete 1 year fees to be paid inclusive of the scholarship discount is stated on your offer letter. If you need visa to travel down to N.Cyprus, simply walk straight to your bank and deposit exact amount plus bank charges to EMU bank account as instructed. If your nationality allows you to visit N.Cyprus without visa, then you can pay during registration after you have arrived on EMU campus.

Flight ticket: ask the ticket vendor in your country the rate cos its not fixed or simply type your airport name (from) to Ercan Airport N.cyprus (destination) on google for flight fare. Doing this, you will come across various sites that will give you estimated cost of the trips based on dates and airline you choose.

I do hope this helps!!!!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by jaye45: 12:54am On Jun 14, 2015
@wip7 i wish to apply for kyrenia university and study marine engineer but in my 0 level i have D7 in my math and chemistry pls ar dey goin to accept me
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2015
jaye45:
@wip7 i wish to apply for kyrenia university and study marine engineer but in my 0 level i have D7 in my math and chemistry pls ar dey goin to accept me

For engineering programs, those subjects are fundamental and required to understand what is going on.......for EMU and METU your application will be rejected but for Kyrenia University, you have to apply to them first and they will decide on what to do........Wish you well in your application!
Re: North Cyprus by lexycool01(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2015
Thanks bro

am a transfer student. As regard the authentication of result, is it the original waec result i got from school and diploma transcripts am to authenticate at the ministry of education cuz sum1 told me they don't authenticate result that its certificate.

Amosiye:

not difficult questions..
straight forward questions...

*where are you travelling to
*course of study
*check for your name in the slip then sign close to your name

*finally where is ur 10k naira. (visa fee)

*come in one week time for your passport.

This was how it went then (late February). but i don't know if there have been some changes in the policy now.
During that time there was a change because i was expecting to collect my visa the next day or two days after, but to my surprise i was asked to come back in one week time. of which the previous batch of last year (fall semester) collected theirs the next day or in two days.

As for refusal, i some people where in that category. but if your applications is in order, then you are on the right track.

Ensure that the school has sent your name to the embassy. If not, straight deportation at the POE . this happened to my house mate, so he went back to Nigeria to wait for the school to send his name to the embassy. then he latter came back wen all was settled. (A lot was wasted {time|money}) so before u even go to the embassy ensure that all your docs, applications is in place.

just package all the required documents well, ensure that the school has sent your name to the embassy. Ensure that you have authenticated your results in the ministry of education, your sponsorship letter have been notarized, you bank statement in the right order. Your acceptance letter, and your receipt of payment. With this and all other required documents in place u have no shaking.

Re: North Cyprus by weirdo17(f): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:56am On Jun 18, 2015
weirdo17:
PLS HELP!!! cry

I was supposed to collect my passport on 15th after my interview on the 8th, but I was told the sch hs nt sent my name to the embassy n that they will get bk to me... But wen I contacted the sch, I got a reply saying that my name ws sent to the embassy on 28th of April.
I'm so confused!! Is there still hope?? As registration starts 22nd june (GAU)
Pls respond

Wip7

Ask the university to resend your details again and they should inform you when they send!!
Re: North Cyprus by weirdo17(f): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
wip7:

Ask the university to resend your details again and they should inform you when they send!!

Okay, I'll do js that... thank you
Re: North Cyprus by kuzee(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
mr wip7
pls am ready to go through the process, am done with my passport,all are ready
what is the next procedure sir?
want to study Mechanical engineering at EMU
Re: North Cyprus by kuzee(m): 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
is there any student who is partaking on studying at EMU for the fall semester?
make we hustle together
Re: North Cyprus by kuzee(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
worry357:

You only comment three or four words of rubbish to get your name posted.
Why?
hello sir
are you a graduate or student of EMU

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.