Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767713 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Jayeby001(f): 12:57am On Aug 20, 2016
wip7:

Yes you can cancle and rebook.
OK sir, well the reason I asked is because, I submitted my application a week ago and I saw on the appointment left 28th of October while my school resumes 30th September so I thought of canceling.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:26am On Aug 20, 2016
Jayeby001:
OK sir, well the reason I asked is because, I submitted my application a week ago and I saw on the appointment left 28th of October while my school resumes 30th September so I thought of canceling.

Since the appointment is free u can cancel and rebook.

Best wishes
Re: North Cyprus by maxpaine(m): 4:18am On Aug 20, 2016
please can someone help me out i am stuck @ page 4 of the visa application, i saved but it wasnt going
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 6:23am On Aug 20, 2016
European University of lefke is the school and I paid an initial 1000 Dollars deposit to obtain the formal acceptance letter.It wasn't easy making payment anyway
Re: North Cyprus by Ayomide94(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2016
@ Wizdavee, It will be a nice one if we can share contact and discuss, am also going to EUL, have paid my initial payment which have also gotten the official acceptance letter, I booked for visa interview and I was given a date to come on September 23.

Which course are u going for, my is system nd communication engineering Bsc
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
@wizdave
my name is bola,also applied to EUL, management information system,i just paid my 1000dols thru my sponsors dom account on Friday.pls,hw long did it tk to get reply from the sch for ur own payment.
have also send my application to the Turkish embassy bcuz of tym,still waiting for appointment date,pls can we talk privately on whatsapp,at least am glad am not the only one here going to EUL,maybe we could also sort out Accommodation together... thanks....
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
Anyway no problem bro.Am still yet to book my appointment because I just got my acceptance letter and even the documents self.Please kindly let me know the numbers of documents you uploaded in getting appointment.Hope I still have time sha

ASC construction technologies-2 years course.
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
All needed documents are on the website,as i dy see ehn,is like booking appointment is not the issue,i think the issue is getting appointment date, i pray all go well,we're resuming October 3rd.
@wip, i finished my o'level in 2012,got admitted into a polytechnic dat same 2012,which i finished in 2014,i did a year I.T. i applied for EUL with my o'level result which i finished in 2012,will dy ask me at the embassy the reasons for gap in my education,bcuz i dint included my OND and I.T. don't knw if i shld go along wit my certificate jst in case and if yes,do i need to stamp my Ond result at the Ministry of Education and foreign affairs? thank you very much...
Anyone can answer the question... God bless u all...
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
@wizdavee, am still expecting to get ur contact, or u can leave ur email address lemme send u my whatsapp number...thanks bro.... God will answer our prayers Insha Allah....
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Bro don't worry u will have my contact.Please when did U pay the fees?
Re: North Cyprus by Jayeby001(f): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2016
wip7:

Since the appointment is free u can cancel and rebook.

Best wishes
. Sir wip I got it, I got it, I got September*dancing*

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2016
Jayeby001:
. Sir wip I got it, I got it, I got September*dancing*

Happy mode! Best wishes in the visa interview.

Welcome to the great island soon!
Re: North Cyprus by Jayeby001(f): 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
wip7:

Happy mode! Best wishes in the visa interview.

Welcome to the great island soon!
thank you much sir. God bless u

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
@ sir Wip... i finished my o'level in 2012,got admitted into a polytechnic dat same 2012,which i finished in 2014,i did a year I.T. i applied for EUL with my o'level result which i finished in 2012,will dy ask me at the embassy the reasons for gap in my education,bcuz i dint included my OND and I.T. don't knw if i shld go along wit my certificate jst in case and if yes,do i need to stamp my Ond result at the Ministry of Education and foreign affairs? thank you very much... Anyone can answer the question... God bless u all...
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Adebola2010:
@ sir Wip...
i finished my o'level in 2012,got admitted
into a polytechnic dat same 2012,which i
finished in 2014,i did a year I.T. i applied for EUL
with my o'level result which i finished in 2012,will
dy ask me at the embassy the reasons for gap in
my education,bcuz i dint included my OND and
I.T. don't knw if i shld go along wit my
certificate jst in case and if yes,do i need to
stamp my Ond result at the Ministry of Education
and foreign affairs? thank you very much...
Anyone can answer the question... God bless u
all...
Actually they may or may not ask you about the gap but be assured it might have negative effect on your visa approval because I know of some people who was once a victim of it years back.
My advice go with and yes it must be certified also. All educational document must be verified at ministry of education.
Mr wip can still throw more light since it was address to him.
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
thanks bro, really appreciate... i will go with it and my I.T completion letter to Abuja... God bless.....
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
thanks bro, really appreciate... i will go with it and my I.T completion letter to Abuja,but please shld i add it to my document or i shld jst hold on to it and present if ask only
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Just touched down Abuja and remembered that I did not print out the booking reservation for the ticket and did not photocopy my national I'd card , will I find anywhere to do that when I get to the embassy ... Quick response
Re: North Cyprus by izzieE(f): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
elijah101:
Just touched down Abuja and remembered that I did not print out the booking reservation for the ticket and did not photocopy my national I'd card , will I find anywhere to do that when I get to the embassy ... Quick response
why not look for an internet cafe close by to print out whatever u have to printout That way u don't have to do it right before ur interview....tho I can't suggest a cafe as I don't know any, but u could ask around
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 2:00am On Aug 22, 2016
It's in my flash drive , just want to confirm if I can find anywhere to print .. That's all
Re: North Cyprus by izzieE(f): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2016
All the best with ur interview
Re: North Cyprus by izzieE(f): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2016
All the best with ur interview smiley smiley
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 9:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Help needed , I collected my first statement of account hoping to get nearest appointment date dated back to July 22 , and also collected reference letter but when I booked appointment , they gave me today and I am here , so last week I went to collect statement of account and reference letter but the banker made a mistake in my sponsor's name ... So I decided to use the former one which is dated July 22 but with current statement of account ... Is it okay ... Just found out about it yesterday
Re: North Cyprus by tolam08(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2016
tolam08@gmail.com
please I need some clarification as regards the ticket booking reservation. Please will I have to pay to book a ticket as regards travelling to North Cyprus. if yes how much will be charged.
Secondly, whaty date will I use to book the ticket.
NB: I will be glad if you can chat me up for further assistance. WhatsApp : 08067915581, Email : tolam08@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by vickertony(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ayomide94:
@ Wizdavee, It will be a nice one if we can share contact and discuss, am also going to EUL, have paid my initial payment which have also gotten the official acceptance letter, I booked for visa interview and I was given a date to come on September 23.

Which course are u going for, my is system nd communication engineering Bsc
Goodluck bro, that day you are going for visa is my birthday,you will be granted visa, Amen
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Adebola2010:
thanks bro, really appreciate... i will go with it and my I.T completion letter to Abuja,but please shld i add it to my document or i shld jst hold on to it and present if ask only
Add it to your documents cus even if they did not ask you about the age gap they might consider it and adding the document will help you when you no longer there to be asked.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
elijah101:
Help needed , I collected my first statement of account hoping to get nearest appointment date dated back to July 22 , and also collected reference letter but when I booked appointment , they gave me today and I am here , so last week I went to collect statement of account and reference letter but the banker made a mistake in my sponsor's name ... So I decided to use the former one which is dated July 22 but with current statement of account ... Is it okay ... Just found out about it yesterday
If your interview is thus month as you said then you are good to go with the last month statement if account. You atarement of account should not be older than 3 months(not sure if it's 3 or 6 months) at the time of your visa interview so your one month own is good to go.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
elijah101:
It's in my flash drive , just want to confirm if I can find anywhere to print .. That's all
Don't know about now but years back when I went for mine, there is no place to print around the embassy and going to where you will print will require taxi and you know how taxi is in Abuja. It's will save you lot of stress and anxiety if you print it before going to the embassy.
Good luck with your interview
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
please house, can double registration in the same school same department same course have negative impact on the registration?
I simply mean.... can 2 different person help a candidate to do registration for admission. I need urgent answer pls to avoid late registration. thank you
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
@kj40...
i think is very unwise for u to register twice,dats the mistake some pple made,for example if I want to book appointment at the embassy u can only do dat once in a month u can't book twice,if u follow up d thread dere was a page whr sir wip was advising someone not to even send mail twice.but honestly speaking i don't know if u can register twice but i think it's not advisable....
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mr wip7, have gotten to step 13 of the EMU application form... but I didn't come across any column talking about scholarships... pls am I on the right track. Pls I want u to help me check all d steps before submitting my application tonight. I will forward you my login details if u permit me. time not smiling at me. thank you
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
@adebola 2010, thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.