Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (770639 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
@kj40...
ure welcome... concerning the scholarship,i got admission into EUL,and was given 50% scholarship,i think d scholarship will be awarded to u after evaluating ur document I.e o'level or transcript,dats for EUL tho, dnt know much abt EMU hope sir wip could share more light... try make ur application processing quick bcuz u still av to wait for ur formal letter after making sch fees payment, which will also take few days...
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Kj40:
please house, can double registration in the same school same department same course have negative impact on the registration?
I simply mean.... can 2 different person help a candidate to do registration for admission. I need urgent answer pls to avoid late registration. thank you
you can only register once because it will show on the system that you have registered and the second person can't register.
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
@godsong and adebola2010, thank u. can I go and submit the completed application now.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Kj40:
Mr wip7, have gotten to step 13 of the EMU application form... but I didn't come across any column talking about scholarships... pls am I on the right track. Pls I want u to help me check all d steps before submitting my application tonight. I will forward you my login details if u permit me. time not smiling at me. thank you

Towards the end of the online application, you will find a column asking if you wish to be consider for a scholarship with YES/NO option.
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
step 8, says how to finance tuition fee:. by scholarships or employer or self funded.
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
@kj40..
if u have submitted ur application for admission and u are sure of ur payment den i think u can go on to book ur appointment at d embassy,as for me i booked my appointment before making school fees payment and am still yet to get my appointment date. just to save urself tym i think u shld book ahead in as much ure sure of ur payment.....

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
@mr wip7n pls check your email.... I will forward u my login details and kindly help me check all the steps because I don't want to miss the opportunity. pls
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
@adebola2010, am yet to get my reference letters from school. can I still proceed for the booking at Turkish embassy
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
@kj40...
i advice dat u shld get ur conditional admission letter first and prepare ur sch fees before proceeding to the appointment booking...
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2016
@mr wip7, am waiting for your comment. I don't wanna miss this opportunity
Re: North Cyprus by adey2014: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2016
@mr wip7 I have to admit u are doing a great job,I actually joined nairaland today becos of this thread, please I want to know if It is possible to apply for this fall, msc chemistry at EMU. what do I need to send cos I just kinda browsed thru some pages of this thread and i see people saying its faster if application is done with ur help. I could have gotten ur email but I don't know how to check "signatures" like u directed peeps who asked . i had applied for Near East university online and its exactly four weeks today and I haven't heard from them. the last I heard was that they had a lot of applications this time around which made the process slow. I don't want to take chances which is why I am asking if fall admission for masters is possible and which documents will I send and the email to send them to. my email is adey2014@yahoo.com. thanks in anticipation
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
@mr wip7, can u help me out with CIU application by sending you the necessary documents needed?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
Kj40:
@mr wip7, can u help me out with CIU application by sending you the necessary documents needed?

Yeah
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
adey2014:
@mr wip7 I have to admit u are doing a great job,I actually joined nairaland today becos of this thread, please I want to know if It is possible to apply for this fall, msc chemistry at EMU. what do I need to send cos I just kinda browsed thru some pages of this thread and i see people saying its faster if application is done with ur help. I could have gotten ur email but I don't know how to check "signatures" like u directed peeps who asked . i had applied for Near East university online and its exactly four weeks today and I haven't heard from them. the last I heard was that they had a lot of applications this time around which made the process slow. I don't want to take chances which is why I am asking if fall admission for masters is possible and which documents will I send and the email to send them to. my email is adey2014@yahoo.com. thanks in anticipation

Send me the following (university transcript, bachelor certificate/statement of result and international passport page).
Re: North Cyprus by adey2014: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
wip7:

Send me the following (university transcript, bachelor certificate/statement of result and international passport page).

I have just sent them now
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
@wip7, thanks I got your mail.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by taiwo92(m): 7:44am On Aug 24, 2016
@wips I sent you my result,transcript and passport yesterday hope you get it.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2016
taiwo92:
@wips I sent you my result,transcript and passport yesterday hope you get it.

I do receive, however, since you are still serving I think your admission is towards next year ?
Re: North Cyprus by taiwo92(m): 11:51am On Aug 24, 2016
march next year, I want to sort things here with. I mean my nysc stuff
Re: North Cyprus by pascal2young(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
wip7:

good day @wip7 nice work done here. I was admitted into near east uni with 50%scholarship for msc in civil eng.I would like to know if the1400euros(3courses) on the provisional admission letter is part of the tuition.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
pascal2young:

good day @wip7 nice work done here. I was admitted into near east uni with 50%scholarship for msc in civil eng.I would like to know if the1400euros(3courses) on the provisional admission letter is part of the tuition.

Yes whatever deposit you make to any university is part of the tuition fees.
Re: North Cyprus by pascal2young(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
wip7:

Yes whatever deposit you make to any university is part of the tuition fees.
what would be your advice in this case......should i make the payment of the 1400euros so as to obtain the acceptance letter for visa application?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
pascal2young:

what would be your advice in this case......should i make the payment of the 1400euros so as to obtain the acceptance letter for visa application?

Advice I don't gerrit!

University issued you admission and asked for a deposit...no advice on such case. For the students that required visa to come to Cyprus, they must pay the quoted fees before the university can send their details to the concerned embassy.

What you pay is part of your tuition fees...so what do you mean by advice?

Anyway if you need visa to study in Cyprus you must pay the fees to obtain a visa.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by vibrant99(m): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
Kj40:
@wip7, 2700USD as deposit for master program equivalent to #1,026,000 shocked shocked at #380/1USD. And u guys said is affordable. Please what is the total amount of money to secure the admission needed at first payment. hmmmmm (takn deep breath)

You Only have to deposit 2500USD, and That is around 920,000 Naira if you can get someone to pay online using Mastercard with Enough Cash Limits, Sincerely it is a good investment for a Masters Programme in a very good enviroment, it may look much now, but wait until you get and migrate to the west!
Re: North Cyprus by adey2014: 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
pascal2young:

@pascal2young please when did u apply to near east uni, cos I applied there too for over four weeks and I never get reply and secondly did u apply thru an agent
Re: North Cyprus by izzieE(f): 8:51am On Aug 25, 2016
@elijah101,Good morning
Please I want to know if the visa fee is still #11,500 as stated by the embassy on their website.I just want to be sure because it was last updated january of this yr....Thank you
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2016
Still 11,500
Re: North Cyprus by izzieE(f): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
elijah101:
Still 11,500
Thank you
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mr wip7, please is there room for 3rd class honour to get master degree admission in engineering at EMU/CIU. thank you
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Kj40:
Mr wip7, please is there room for 3rd class honour to get master degree admission in engineering at EMU/CIU. thank you

Yes CIU can issue admission, but EMU will only admit 2.2 applicants irrespective of the department.
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Kj40:
At CIU sure
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
@ Jayebo and wip 7.For TRNC application. Please after downloading the application form after submission.I saw 'make appointment and I clicked and saw available dates.please am I the one to choose d dates for appointment or how does it work.Am stocked there

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.