Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (768876 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
@Elijah....
pls wht are the questions dy asked ur brother,pls share with us his experience at the embassy,bcuz most of us are having appointments next week..... thanks....
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
Adebola2010:
@Elijah....
pls wht are the questions dy asked ur brother,pls share with us his experience at the embassy,bcuz most of us are having appointments next week..... thanks....

What are you going to study
How many years is your course
how old are you
who is sponsoring you
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
@Elijah...
thanks bro..... i think the main issue is to get all documents ready.... pls how many photocopies did he make for all documents?
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
Adebola2010:
@Elijah...
thanks bro..... i think the main issue is to get all documents ready.... pls how many photocopies did he make for all documents?

as them take list am for there web ... na so you go take arrange am ..
Re: North Cyprus by izzieE(f): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
elijah101:

What are you going to study
How many years is your course
how old are you
who is sponsoring you
@Adebola2010,Depending on the council officer,u might be asked more question asides from whats listed above...just be prepared for any question that comes ur way...its not hard they will be questions you know the answers too.
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
thanks you both...
Re: North Cyprus by chriskate(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
Kj40:
please house, I need to know much about NEU in term of standard, international recognition, student exchange, accommodation, safety etc. wip7 please I will also like to read from you about NEU too. thank you

NEU is recognized within its own capacity. I can tell you that is the best or the worst. Her library is well equipped. The accommodation within campus is 1200EUR (deposit inclusive) for 10.5 months. It is safe,likewise other universities in North Cyprus. I advise people to either apply to NEU,EMU,CIU, in some courses GAU or lefke
http://www.webometrics.info/en/search/Rankings/near%20east (World ranking)
I speak as a Nigerian, a staff.
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 6:20am On Sep 05, 2016
hi everyone, i just land Abuja dis morning around 2am, and am currently at ministry of Education, in fact na me dy open dere gate, pls as i b number one can i finish it today??
Re: North Cyprus by jasonclement(m): 8:11am On Sep 05, 2016
Mr wip,pls I'll like to know the tuition fee 4 masters degree in international relations plus accomodation fee,my sponsor is asking.pls it's urgent
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2016
jasonclement:
Mr wip,pls I'll like to know the tuition fee 4 masters degree in international relations plus accomodation fee,my sponsor is asking.pls it's urgent

Each university has its own tuition fees and accommodation cost. You will visit the website of the university you wish to study and learn the fees. For EMU/CIU, I have mentioned the aggregate fees for the master program in few pages of this thread. So you can check it or visit the website as I mentioned.
Re: North Cyprus by Ayomide94(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2016
@ Adebola, the chances of getting it today is very slim. Reason because 1. U I'll need to generate a Remita code for the numbers of copy wanna authenticate, then processed to the nearest bank for payment. 2. Change the bank teller to receipt inside the MOD building, 3. Take the documents to the registration office for authentication. Mind you those guy start collection @ 10am. And If ur lucky u can get it done today, but it will be late for MOFA submitting cuz they stop collecting @ 12pm.

I will advice you to plan for 2-3days for it. Cuz I did my for the whole 3days.
Re: North Cyprus by taiwo92(m): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2016
@ayomide which one is remitta code again and during your own do you go with the original copy too. secondly can it be done by proxy( someone doing it on behalf of another person). lastly for masters degree I think the document to legalise are bsc cert, transcript and ssce result. pls reply ASAP. adebola I wish you Good luck.
Re: North Cyprus by Ayomide94(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2016
The Remita code is the one u will use to make you'd payment after calculating the numbers of pages u wanna do. (1page*300#). Yes you will go alone with the original and 3 photocopy per, for one documents.
Doing for proxy I can't tell. But I'll advice to do it ur self.
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 7:02am On Sep 06, 2016
@Ayomide....
bro i was very lucky to finish ministry of Education yesterday,i spent just 300# bcuz i only authenticate one document.. you just shld do it urself, its stressful tho but FUN.am currently still in Abuja, anyone who which to do deres thru proxy shld lemme know here...
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2016
chriskate:

NEU is recognized within its own capacity. I can tell you that is the best or the worst. Her library is well equipped. The accommodation within campus is 1200EUR (deposit inclusive) for 10.5 months. It is safe,likewise other universities in North Cyprus. I advise people to either apply to NEU,EMU,CIU, in some courses GAU or lefke
http://www.webometrics.info/en/search/Rankings/near%20east (World ranking)
I speak as a Nigerian, a staff.
U spoke right
Re: North Cyprus by Ayomide94(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Please ohh, who recently did his or her interview @ the embassy should share his experience, how it goes.
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
@Ayomide...
was at the embassy today with a friend. wht u really need is ur complete documents,and make sure ur vaccination card includes yellow fever and typhoid. questions asked are not much, just knw everything abt d documents ure submitting. even if is an agent dat help u,never mention it to d consular... íŕé óöo
Re: North Cyprus by Ayomide94(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
@Adebola, concerning the vaccination card, I only did for yellow fever ohh, am I to do another one for typhoid?
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
@Ayomide...
just go any health centre and tell dem u want to do typhoid, dem go collect ur yellow card and stamp and sign in one of those free lines after collecting typhoid vaccine..
Re: North Cyprus by Ayomide94(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ohh I don't know.. thanks for that . Probably it will be done this week.
Cuz my interview date is 23rd of September
Re: North Cyprus by Jayeby001(f): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2016
Adebola2010:
@Ayomide...
just go any health centre and tell dem u want to do typhoid, dem go collect ur yellow card and stamp and sign in one of those free lines after collecting typhoid vaccine..
please how much do u think is the vaccine?
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
the Typhoid vaccine no dy pass 1k sef....
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
@sir Wip...
baba,i just finished my interview now and everything went well, all documents submitted, but the consular write out two things for me to bring next week Friday wen coming,which Police certificate and hospital Certificate showing dat am fit from all contaminable disease... Hope all is well??...
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
please guys share ur experience with me please,thanks... waiting for replies....
Re: North Cyprus by Jayeby001(f): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Adebola2010:
please guys share ur experience with me please,thanks... waiting for replies....
the man no ask me any question nothing at all oo he just checked everything, ticked my documents, looked at my face and told me to come back on Friday for my visa that am good to go. Please oo take your typhoid vaccine card abi stamp oo I had to go to ministry of health this morning after I heard from those who came to pick their visa today that it is a very important requirement. I paid 1k.
I ain't sure but all of those whom I saw today who were told to bring that police stuff are less than 18. But I myt be wrong.
Re: North Cyprus by Jayeby001(f): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
I saw some people who didn't know you are to bring 11500 and they had to start running around for it. Photocopy your documents too( very important) people were sent to go do it and come back. Make sur you flight reservation carries ercan too. The man asked the guy bfr me to go get a reservation with ercan on it. Please don't forget your 11500. In all cross check your documents, pray, don't look depressed or tensed just look/be positive.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
Please Everyone in the House , Do i need to provide a flight reservation that is paid for or Just RESERVED ?? because i have an Interview on Wednesday. Thank YOU
Re: North Cyprus by izzieE(f): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jayeby001:
the man no ask me any question nothing at all oo he just checked everything, ticked my documents, looked at my face and told me to come back on Friday for my visa that am good to go. Please oo take your typhoid vaccine card abi stamp oo I had to go to ministry of health this morning after [/b]I heard from those who came to pick their visa today that it is a very important requirement[b]. I paid 1k. I ain't sure but all of those whom I saw today who were told to bring that police stuff are less than 18. But I myt be wrong.
Wow..I just picked up my visa/passport this afternoon and they didnt bother asking for my yellow card showing my typhoid vax..anyway theres no harm in getting it done
Re: North Cyprus by izzieE(f): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hollar0186:
Please Everyone in the House , Do i need to provide a flight reservation that is paid for or Just RESERVED ?? because i have an Interview on Wednesday. Thank YOU
just reservation also make sure ur flight itinerary includes flight to ur final destination which is ercan

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.