Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

What Are Your Views On Divorce? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Views On Divorce? (13894 Views)

Your Views On This Pls. / Pastor Chris' Daughter Rejects Him, Supports Mums On Divorce / Help Needed On Divorce Procedure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Views On Divorce? by MarryForro(f): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2011
Hi to all here,

My views on divorce is a way to separate married individuals with certain problems like infidelity or incapacity. In my opinion it is okay to divorce someone
especially if the grounds is legal and appropriate, yes it is very difficult to undergo such situation like divorce especially when you don't have any knowledge
or even idea about laws on divorce. Life is always unpredictable.
Re: What Are Your Views On Divorce? by Blazay(m): 3:13am On Apr 27, 2011
It is better for man to divorce you. . .than for God to divorce you and make you a widow or widower.
It should only be used as a LAST resort. Never leave your wife or husband for another woman or man.
If you want to fool around. . .do JUST that and return to the safe harbour of the loving arms of your spouse. cool
A miserable married person is ALWAYS better off than a miserable divorced person.

It is better to remain single than to get married and get divorced.
Only after you leave your marriage. . . FOR reasons other than saving your life would you find out that there are other kinds of 'miseries'.

Divorced people, especially divorced Christians are more miserable than single or married people. cheesy

FINALLY. . . if you have children, divorce is NOT an option. You will never find peace if your children are not happy because of your 'itchy' thighs.

Hear ye. . .
Hear ye. . .

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Divorce? by Jellitah: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
Blazay: It is better for man to divorce you. . .than for God to divorce you and make you a widow or widower.
It should only be used as a LAST resort. Never leave your wife or husband for another woman or man.
If you want to fool around. . .do JUST that and return to the safe harbour of the loving arms of your spouse. cool
A miserable married person is ALWAYS better off than a miserable divorced person.

It is better to remain single than to get married and get divorced.
Only after you leave your marriage. . . FOR reasons other than saving your life would you find out that there are other kinds of 'miseries'.

Divorced people, especially divorced Christians are more miserable than single or married people. cheesy

FINALLY. . . if you have children, divorce is NOT an option. You will never find peace if your children are not happy because of your 'itchy' thighs.

Hear ye. . .
Hear ye. . .

I repeat!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Are Your Views On Divorce? by CrimsonLove(f): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2013
I would never want to divorce, ever. However, if i am married and my husband puts my childrens lives in danger numerous times, does not see any need to change, i will leave him. ill love my husband plenty but my children will win everytime.
Re: What Are Your Views On Divorce? by DRPYGRU: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
Very controversial topic
Re: What Are Your Views On Divorce? by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
SirKay3:
wrong
Re: What Are Your Views On Divorce? by bukatyne(f): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Very funny poster, that ono

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? / Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple / Family Land: My Step elder Brother Wants The Survey Document To Bear His Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.