Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) (58688 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by topzeezo: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
I think Jesus is Issa in Islam....pls don't let some ignorance to distract our relationship we all brotherhood from ADAM,[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by denda(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
it is lie
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by jaafree: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
intruder15:
I thought they said Muslims shouldn't wish Christians Merry Christmas
point of correction pls shiite are not muslims. Stop mistaken them for muslim pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by megareal: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
Since we can't differentiate the truth, Christians , please do be careful and watch your backs.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by 0b10010011: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
First doom that befell the world was religion.......

It has killed more than any World War and still counting on daily basis

The sole problem of the Human race
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Renaissance2017: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sunni Muslims will not like this news.

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by greenermodels: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
abudujanah:
Wats ur proof bro
Google it my dear,the thread was even here on nairaland.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by abdulbnyusuf(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jacobx007:

Sometimes I wonder how Muslims always carry their religion put for head as if their Allah has once appeared in d sky and said to all humanity that Islam is the only true religion. Its all about BELIEF and CONVICTION which is exactly what other religions and people have. I wonder if they even know that CHRISTIANITY was around hundreds of years before islam and the Quaran copied so many events from the Bible

Baba oo, think as a human mana, how will Allah appear in d sky? Nevertheless, Allah has already revealed it in the Qur'an, only islam is the true religion.

Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 19:
إِنَّ الدِّينَ عِندَ اللَّهِ الْإِسْلَامُ وَمَا اخْتَلَفَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ إِلَّا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْعِلْمُ بَغْيًا بَيْنَهُمْ وَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ

Truly, the religion with Allah is Islam. Those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) did not differ except, out of mutual jealousy, after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieves in the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, then surely, Allah is Swift in calling to account.

U re actually saying d truth, prophet Isah AS was around hundred years before prophet Muhammad SAW, but not Christianity before Islam, infact there is no any other religion on earth apart from islam. And mind u prophet Isah didn't brought Christianity rather he preach about the oneness of Allah nd he even inform the Hawariyun (his followers) about the emergence of the last prophet (ie prophet Muhammad SAW) in years coming

Again the book revealed to prophet Isah is Al_Injeel(the gospel), the Qur'an revealed to prophet Muhammad combined the message in both the Injeel, the Taurah, the Zabuur and the Suhf

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
hammerT:
ALL TERRORIST ORGANISATION HAVE SUNNI ORIGIN.

AL QAEDA, AL SHABAAB, BOKO HARAM, ISIS, ANSAR DINE ETC

ARE ALL SUNNI MUSLIMS.
May God forgive u.

PROUDLY SUNNI!

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by vertueptime: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
Why dem no block road again?
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
ngolokante:

Shi'a?!!!... The true face of Islam?!!!...look for your nearest Shi'a friend and ask who the black dog they parade around during their processions is meant to dipict. Ask him if the Shi'a ever existed during the days of Prophet Mohammed (SAW)...this is a charade... Ever heard the saying that the Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend?...don't worry they woukd soon damage and wound you guys beyond recognition
.The way the Sunnis have been doing to the christians for over 30 years across the north shey. Dont worry the christians are used to being butt fùcked with no vaseline by all you muslims. Even when you claim to be our friend s it takes just one riot to know who your real friends are
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by mchenryking0(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is d same way Mohammed deceived the Jews and Christian and after gaining their trust. What did he do? he force and killed those who refuse to join him in his new religion (Islam)
please for anyone of us that have friends/family in the north, tell them to watch their back. because history has made me not to trust anybody that pray 5 times in a day.
To sum it up they Shitte are bidding their time.Xtians shine ur eyes

4 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by abdulbnyusuf(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Coolgent:
May God forgive u.
PROUDLY SUNNI!

I must second u bro

Proudly Sunni
The religion of peace

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by zionmade(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
abdulbnyusuf:

Baba oo, think as a human mana, how will Allah appear in d sky? Nevertheless, Allah has already revealed it in the Qur'an, only islam is the true religion.

Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 19:
إِنَّ الدِّينَ عِندَ اللَّهِ الْإِسْلَامُ وَمَا اخْتَلَفَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ إِلَّا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْعِلْمُ بَغْيًا بَيْنَهُمْ وَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ

Truly, the religion with Allah is Islam. Those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) did not differ except, out of mutual jealousy, after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieves in the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, then surely, Allah is Swift in calling to account.

U re actually saying d truth, prophet Isah AS was around hundred years before prophet Muhammad SAW, but not Christianity before Islam, infact there is no any other religion on earth apart from islam. And mind u prophet Isah didn't brought Christianity rather he preach about the oneness of Allah nd he even inform the Hawariyun (his followers) about the emergence of the last prophet (ie prophet Muhammad SAW) in years coming

Again the book revealed to prophet Isah is Al_Injeel(the gospel), the Qur'an revealed to prophet Muhammad combined the message in both the Injeel, the Taurah, the Zabuur and the Suhf

Bia why dnt u talk about ur bloody religion without mentioning christianity. We are not ur mates neither are ww dragging anything with u. if u want hit ur head on the ground 5 times a day its not our business. if u want marry out ur 6yr old daughters to a 70 yr old man its none of our business afterall kpohammad is a paedophilic animal. just tell ur brodas to leave us alone in peace. Rubbishh. Isram and kpohammad rapistics my foot

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
abdulbnyusuf:

Boss its true

its prohibited for a Muslim to wish christians merry xmas, cuz its bid'a (religious innovations)

infact, its even unislamic to celebrate the Prophet Muhammad birthday as some muslim do, cuz the prophet didnt do it, his sahab (companions) didn't do it, all the four famous islamic scholars (Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Malik, Imam Shafi'i, Iman Ahmad bn Hambal) didn't celebrate it, its not there in the Qur'an niether in any Hadith
I was talking to an Arab woman once (covers her hair and all) she was preparing for christmas and I asked her why she was celebrating and she replied saying Isah is our prophet so we should celebrate him. But here in this cesspit your not wishing christians well has nothing to do with your beliefs and everything to do with the blind hatred you harbour towards evryrhing that isnt northern
Allah ya shiryeku duka

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Renaissance2017: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

you guys should stop generalizing. Muslims are not homogeneous as you have always imagined or the Western media would want to paint Muslims as one big bulk of the same people.

Shia Muslims join in felicitating with Christians during Christmas. Sunni Wahhabi preachers are the ones who keep hammering that Christmas is a sin and it is forbidden to wish Christians on Christmas. Wahhabi preachers even view commemorating the birthday of Prophet Muhammad (s)- Eid al-Maulid- as a SIN!!!

SOURCE OF THE OP'S ARTICLE:
http://imnig.org/members-imn-celebrated-christmas-christians-kaduna

CC: Seun Lalasticlala
God bless you for this simple truth and fact. Couldn't have been said more than this. I was shocked when I saw thousands of Muslims celebrating Idi Malud and a Muslim colleague (a sunni muslim) started attacking them verbally. But I told him what he will never in his life forget. I only told him to live and let others live.
No wonder non of my sunni Muslim friends wished me merry Christmas, but I received a lot of Christmas wishes from my Shiite Muslim friends. Now I know that the sunni Muslims are the major problem we have in the world. So intolerant and they are not open minded at all. Sunnis always call Shia Muslims and Christians as infidels.

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by abdulbnyusuf(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
mchenryking0:
This is d same way Mohammed deceived the Jews and Christian and after gaining their trust. What did he do? he force and killed those who refuse to join him in his new religion (Islam)
please for anyone of us that have friends/family in the north, tell them to watch their back. because history has made me not to trust anybody that pray 5 times in a day.
To sum it up they Shitte are bidding their time.Xtians shine ur eyes

Nice one, u chose it urself nd we already know about it.

Allah sends astray whom He wills and He guides on the Straight Path whom He wills.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by topzeezo: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Please brothers and sisters don't allow any ignorance or a devil to make u depart with ur fellow brotherhood from ADAM.because anyone who want ur departure was an extremist devil...
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jacobx007:

Sometimes I wonder how Muslims always carry their religion put for head as if their Allah has once appeared in d sky and said to all humanity that Islam is the only true religion. Its all about BELIEF and CONVICTION which is exactly what other religions and people have. I wonder if they even know that CHRISTIANITY was around hundreds of years before islam and the Quaran copied so many events from the Bible

Yes Islam is the only true religion. God says so.

Islam is older than any Religion. The first muslim on earth is Adam. And all prophet of God are Muslims including Jesus. Even Bible testify this.

Bible is older than Qur'an. Yes. What u should know is: All the 2 scriptures are from God. The difference is one is corrupted and the other is preserved.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Eaglesence: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
intruder15:

Young man, who are the they
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by zionmade(m): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
alabilomo:
Did to read anything insulting in what I typed? Yet you rained insult on me, blaspheme on my faith. Silence is the best I can use as a shield for your type.
guy i said piss and poo upon kpohammad.dat short pot belly paedophilitic man is d reason why there is no peace in nigeria. i mean a man dat will carry firewood to go and burn the houses of people praying at home is an animal.
all i need is for u to go out there and tell ur brodas in crime to leave us christians alone. they can go ahead and hit their heads on stone till blood comes out its none of our business

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
intruder15:
Ask jehovahs witnesses this question.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I was talking to an Arab woman once (covers her hair and all) she was preparing for christmas and I asked her why she was celebrating and she replied saying Isah is our prophet so we should celebrate him. But here in this cesspit your not wishing christians well has nothing to do with your beliefs and everything to do with the blind hatred you harbour towards evryrhing that isnt northern
Allah ya shiryeku duka

Muslim Arab woman. Or Hausa woman or Igbo woman or any1 cannot be the yardstick of measuring Islam.

She Celebrate Christmas. So we should copy because Arab are sent to us

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
jaafree:
point of correction pls shiite are not muslims. Stop mistaken them for muslim pls

Yeah. They are far away from Islam as anything you can think of.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
topzeezo:
I think Jesus is Issa in Islam....pls don't let some ignorance to distract our relationship we all brotherhood from ADAM,[color=#770077][/color]

Yes Jesus the son of Mary is Isah in Islam.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Renaissance2017: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

Islam is older than any Religion. The first muslim on earth is Adam. And all prophet of God are Muslims including Jesus. Even Bible testify this.

Bible is older than Qur'an. Yes. What u should know is: All the 2 scriptures are from God. The difference is one is corrupted and the other is preserved.
That is the problem I have with you Muslim extremists. Why are you contradicting yourself? You said Islam is older than Christianity, yet the Bible is older than the Qur'an. Secondly you said one of the holy books is corrupted and the other one is preserved. I can prove to you that the only corrupted holy book is the Qur'an. Thirdly, Christianity is older than Islam even your Allah and Prophet Mohammed know that.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by zionmade(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

yeah bros u re right. the bible is corrupted because it does not encourage terrorism. it is corrupted because it does not encourage marrying four wives and divorcing any of dem any time u like
it is corrupted because it does not encourage raping a 6yr old aisha in d name of thighing just like our great prophrtt kpohammad. it does not encourage beheading people for their sins
it is corrupted because it does not encourage urinating like a woman.
kpohammad dat shortman potbellied devil has finished ur destinies.
I LOVE MUSLIMS. I HATE ISLAM

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

Muslim Arab woman. Or Hausa woman or Igbo woman or any1 cannot be the yardstick of measuring Islam.

She Celebrate Christmas. So we should copy because Arab are sent to us
I didnt ask you to copy her.
If you wont celebrate thats your business
Besides you guys worship the Arabs. I thoight maybe you should hear the perspective of one of your gods

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I didnt ask you to copy her.
If you wont celebrate thats your business
Besides you guys worship the Arabs. I thoight maybe you should hear the perspective of one of your gods

Mstw. We worship Allah not humans. While you worship a man.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Renaissance2017:

That is the problem I have with you Muslim extremists. Why are you contradicting yourself? You said Islam is older than Christianity, yet the Bible is older than the Qur'an. Secondly you said one of the holy books is corrupted and the other one is preserved. I can prove to you that the only corrupted holy book is the Qur'an. Thirdly, Christianity is older than Islam even your Allah and Prophet Mohammed know that.

Can we go to Religious section so that I can prove what I say? And you should also give proofs to your allegations?

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by GGirll: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
we must not be unequally yoked with unbelievers!!!! inasmuch as i don't hate anyone they can be friends with Christians but our believes are so different.....we believe that JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD AND SHED HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY FOR ALL MANKIND...........MUSLIMS BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS A PROPHET, THEY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT GOD HAS A SON SINCE HE WAS NOT MARRIED TO A WIFE....THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HOLY TRINITY AND ALL SO WE ARE VERY DIFFERENT BUT AS A CHRISTIAN I LOVE ALL MUSLIMS ALIKE BUT I AM A CHRISTIAN AND WILL NOT BE YOKED WITH UNBELIEVERS IN WHATEVER FORM PERIOD ! MY OPINION, EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR BELIEVS AND OPINIONS TOO

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Jacobx007: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

I can put it to you my friend that you are a muslim because your parents are muslims.So its all about belief, no concrete PROOF. Islam is the only true religion did God tell you that to your ears? U read in the quran right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) / Is It Wrong To Give Your Tithe To The Poor / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.