Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

"Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy (43348 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Plans To Marry With His N400k Paying Job Loses It / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / When A Gay Man Finaly Marry With A Lessibian Wat Will Be The Outcome's''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by poshybae: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
Seun. Pls introduce meeters and greeters aka Avenue for Singles to hook up here ooo in Nairaland! Girls/ Guys are not smiling after 2016 recession broke many relationships, Create an avenue! Via Topics / Headlines Do I have a supporters? The iiyeess have it !!

1 Like

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Rone16(f): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
Don't make sense to me though
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by thesuave10(m): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Rone16:
Don't make sense to me though

You don't say tongue
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by ericuzor(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
I feel like getting married any nairalander babe that feel the same way email me no joke..
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
One man's meat is another man's poison. As far as I'm concerned, I will not go into marriage until I'm comfortable and financially ready to bear the task. Is it that easy to manage a family? An average private school here in Akwa Ibom State charges N75,000 as tuition fee for a nursery 1 pupil. I don't want to mention the name of the school. So assuming a broke guy gets married and has four children, how will he educate such? This is the reason why we have little children moving up and down the streets with trays of groundnuts and banana on their heads. Potential parents should wise up.
The fact that he has seen his mates playing with their children does not necessarily mean that all is well with them. He might even be more comfortable than they are. Not all that glitters is gold.

1 Like

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by adexpa(m): 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
The guys said marry with the little u have, which means to me that u should marry with d little n steady income u have now n stop waiting for dat ur fantasy of shell n Chevron job cus it might not come now n u may remain with that ur current income for the next 5yrs(not a curse but fact). Success meets u at it journey n not at sitting n the same thing applicable to marriage. Just do something now to save urself of the same regret the op is in now

2 Likes

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:50am On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author=agrovick post=52486059]I'm gonna have to pass on this one [/quote happy new year
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by emperormossad(m): 1:34am On Jan 04, 2017
goingape:
I'm sure your mother work her a**e out for your father!

when did I give that expression that I will make billions and marry a rich non- naija girl undecided

you just jump into conclusion without thinking! that's how myopic you are in your way of reasoning.
Thanks man. I don't have to condescend to address this. Thanks.
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by emperormossad(m): 1:39am On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:

Shey? I don't fancy pre-wedding pics, though.
Those things no get value.
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Quintessential1(f): 1:43am On Jan 04, 2017
emperormossad:

Those things no get value.

At all...it's more or less for the sake of fun
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by emperormossad(m): 1:44am On Jan 04, 2017
goingape:
Obama is a chronic smoker!

Donald trump is a womanizer!

Bill Clinton cheated on his wife.

and all of them got a woman by there side.

you are talking trash bro!

TRASH!
When you make 'money', start smoking weed, until then, bro, stay off drugs. You mentioned 3 people, with money on drugs. I'll mention 1000 people in Ajegunle and Bariga in Lagos, oga, even Donald no smoke reach them, and what they drink is garri in the morning and night. Make money before you start smoking pls. Gone are the days when big phallus dey trip babe.

1 Like

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by emperormossad(m): 1:46am On Jan 04, 2017
montanaguy:
Even if you a not ready for marriage, try to impregnant one girl, at least when you are gone, there will b something to remember you with.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by emperormossad(m): 1:49am On Jan 04, 2017
MasterRahl:
One man's meat is another man's poison. As far as I'm concerned, I will not go into marriage until I'm comfortable and financially ready to bear the task. Is it that easy to manage a family? An average private school here in Akwa Ibom State charges N75,000 as tuition fee for a nursery 1 pupil. I don't want to mention the name of the school. So assuming a broke guy gets married and has four children, how will he educate such? This is the reason why we have little children moving up and down the streets with trays of groundnuts and banana on their heads. Potential parents should wise up.
The fact that he has seen his mates playing with their children does not necessarily mean that all is well with them. He might even be more comfortable than they are. Not all that glitters is gold.
You dey broke come marry born FOUR And you still broke...oga there is something called vasectomy. Let's keep that little man quiet for a while cos the way you dey go...hmm!

2 Likes

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by emperormossad(m): 1:51am On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:

At all...it's more or less for the sake of fun
No time for fun dear. With the way things dey now, my default appearance na frowning. No time to smile until oga @ the top change venue.
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Quintessential1(f): 1:54am On Jan 04, 2017
emperormossad:

No time for fun dear. With the way things dey now, my default appearance na frowning. No time to smile until oga @ the top change venue.

Lol. Nahh. Free those muscles and smile, regardless.
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by emperormossad(m): 2:30am On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:

Lol. Nahh. Free those muscles and smile, regardless.
Abi...Oya make I smile small. smiley. You no go sleep?
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by todman(m): 2:45am On Jan 04, 2017
My opinion. You could marry when you are starting life, as long as you have a plan, a realistic one with short term goals in place to reach them not the kinda of plan like I want to be a millionaire in 5 years. If you have a plan no matter what life throws at you, you would find a way to make it work. Also the kind of woman is a very important fact. If you marry a clueless, goalless liability like most of the ladies we have out there now. Your story will just end like this. https://www.nairaland.com/3553020/wife-not-what-thought-before. Its so sad that only a small minority of the ladies we have out there have a dream. They claim to support their husband to reach their goals and all they have to offer is sex. I wonder when they will start to understand that sex is now so easy to get anywhere. If sex is supporting dreams, then a prostitute would be a perfect partner. Men are also not left out, we have lost the capacity to dream big ourselves and plan to achieve it. The best thing is just to have a realistic plan for your life before dreaming of dating. Then you should have started working on them before getting married by achieving some of the short term goals needed for your dream. Also be wary of the kind of woman you date, stay friends for a while before dating. Its like the common trend out there is now meet a lady and ask out out after 2 weeks of dating. If you do that you are a silly comedian. Get to study if your life plans are in line with each other.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by mikolo80: 3:14am On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:

What woman?
that pretend for me
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Mruwa: 7:28am On Jan 04, 2017
Bros na true talk before as for me since i finish my service 2014 na Only God know how i take dy survive if i add woman join myself now waiting u feel say go happen to me before july 2017?

1 Like

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Quintessential1(f): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2017
emperormossad:

Abi...Oya make I smile small. smiley. You no go sleep?
kiss
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by poweredcom(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2017
emperormossad:

That's because the 24 and 25 year Olds are busy smoking marijuana and drinking their liver to death instead of hustling and making themselves better. It's sad to note but we guys dey Bleep up, look around you man, see men making a nuisance out of themselves. Nothing replaces hardwork anyday, anytime.

well look bro there is lot of poverty in the land..ok....unlike libya .saudi arabia who prepare and plan for their grwoing population....by providing housing estate...n even suppporting young people after marrriage....ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by agrovick(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author=MrsAnyanwu post=52509759][/quote]
Same to you ma'am
Trust the family is doing great
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by agrovick(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author=MrsAnyanwu post=52509759][/quote]
Same to you ma'am
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2017
emperormossad:

You dey broke come marry born FOUR And you still broke...oga there is something called vasectomy. Let's keep that little man quiet for a while cos the way you dey go...hmm!
cool
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
agrovick:

Same to you ma'am

sure tnx nd urs
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Gerrard59(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2017
poweredcom:

well look bro there is lot of poverty in the land..ok....unlike libya .saudi arabia who prepare and plan for their grwoing population....by providing housing estate...n even suppporting young people after marrriage....ok

What's the population of Saudi Arabia vis-a-vis Nigeria? How many barrels of crude oil are produced per day by both nations? Why should the government support people after marriage? What happened to one being responsible for any actions taken?
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Chimezie198(m): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2017
lefulefu:
lol d tin tire me sef.a young guy go spend all his life picking random oloshos for beer parlour and nightclubs and he go dey complain say all women are bad.if person wan get good woman na to work on himself first.u can't be a smoker and a chronic womaniser and expect to get a good woman.the type of women we go dey come ur way na street oloshos.
i just dey imagin how u go dey pronounce dat word... Lol
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by tunjidayo: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2017
Considering the present economic situation,one may not want to go in line wit what u ave said.but the fact remains that if u ave a lady that is dedicated,focus,understand the challenges of life,can stand the test of time;u don't ave any point to keep waiting.what we-be,we-be.(qui cera-cera)
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by sweettease(f): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
HARDDON:

you obviously havent come across this:

ONLY THE RICH CAN AFFORD TO BE POOR.

wise Big boys dont go showing off their full potentials to potential wifys, they can even decide to take a cab to her place, hike a bus with her and so many other crazy things just to see tru her

rich or not, there is that gurl that would just like your eyebrow like sweetease
I'm just seeing this because my username was spelt with one t instead of two. What is it about my eyebrow? shocked
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Martinez19(m): 7:24am On Jan 14, 2017
valarinz:
Africans, NIGERIANS, third world countries, we all have one thing in common : producing babies like rats irrespective of whether we can provide QUALITY livelihood for those kids

Our economy is dying, infrastructure non existent or decaying, and yet all we think about is produce more population to weigh down on the little infrastructure and social amenities we have left

Check the pattern, the wealthy nations and also the wealthy ones in our country too, don't see this marriage and producing babies thing as an accomplishment, most times you'll see just a kid or two and the best quality of life is provided for them, but it's from those broke niggas or the average struggling ones that you keep hearing marry marry marry, born born born, that's the highest accomplishment

It beats my imagination how some people assume that producing babies like rats is the only thing that can make a man/woman happy and fulfilled in life. How can someone who was raised in a struggling home filled with poverty want to quickly rush and bring in kids to experience the same suffering they went through

What's the point of having 7 kids at the age of 50 and the best yoh can offer them is public schools of #2000 school fees, is it not better to have 2 kids at 50 and provide quality education and upbringing to that kid, is it not better for both you and society

We keep producing prospective issues for the society, touts, thiefs, prostitutes, just name it, someone who doesn't even have sufficient to financial backing to withstand multiple emergencies will be pressured into marriage and it will be hailed as an accomplishment, and 20yrs from now, we'll want whoever is the president to turn nigeria to usa overnight

Why do countries like China now have their govt enforcing a population cap by legally allowing only one kid per household, despite being so better off than us in all aspects, yet as poor as we are as a country we keep pressuring our young ones to keep marrying and producing babies

The president of united States has only two kids, daughters for that matter, I have never heard any outrage from his countrymen, imagine if this was a nigerian.

This is how most of my friends who bowed to society pressure and entered the eternal rat race in the name of marriage and kids keep asking for financial help every now and then, and next thing you'll see a post on fb with them and the kids saying how God is doing it and they're so happy, the ones who are not yet into it will be fooled.

It is well
thumbs up. I had reasoned this thing earlier. Someone in "face me I face you" apartment who can't even feed a hen will still go ahead and give birth to 7 children and say that God has done it wtf?

You nailed it and for this I will follow you on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by jubianose(m): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
Bro Na true talk you talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? / Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.