Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

"Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy (43344 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Plans To Marry With His N400k Paying Job Loses It / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / When A Gay Man Finaly Marry With A Lessibian Wat Will Be The Outcome's''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 03, 2017
The man reasoned relatively to his problems overlooking the consequences and effect of his advice.

Poverty to begin with is on increase, average Nigerian can not feed on $3 per day and here comes a man who encourages getting married, making a family with no financial sustainability.

Crime rates elevates daily, children bore in poverty tend to be involved in criminal activities. Everyone wants to live a better live, those won't cant afford it find alternatives ( crimes) tho not all but majority of them.

Moral standard is decreasing continually. While both parents struggle day and night to feed, who takes care of the children?. Will there be time to give the children moral training needed?

If I continue on and on I will take over the whole thread. I see no reason why you should have a family when you aren't certain on what to feed them with. smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by ikp120(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

What a chicken grin

pained foolish fool_ tonguetongue
Next time ask your mama how you were conceived before coming on a public forum to display the attributes of a bastard_ tonguetongue

Sorry, you've been reported again tongue tongue

#BanLoading

Continue baby grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Berbierklaus(f): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2017
ikp120:

Sorry, you've been reported again tongue tongue
#BanLoading
Continue baby grin grin grin
We know a ban will end your life gringringrin
Besides watch and see if I will be banned or not gringringrin hahahahaha,what a comedian

3 Likes

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2017
ikp120:

So na only chop you come chop? What do you that's talking about eating have to offer? Lying like a log of wood on the bed asking him to hit you harder? undecided Sucking his dick every night? undecided Popping out kids like shiit? undecided Cmon, an assholish LovePeddler can do all those shiit for him cry

If you cannot complement your hubby's efforts to succeed, then you are a piece of worthless trashy liability. >sad

By the way, happy new year! grin grin grin
Sometimes I wonder if guys like you read to comprehend or read to feed your eyes. If the latter is the case could you desist from writing out your conclusions on a public forum because it always reek of stupidity. Don't bother insulting I don't exchange words. smiley

10 Likes

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by ikp120(m): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:
We know a ban will end your life gringringrin
Besides watch and see if I will be banned or not gringringrin hahahahaha,what a comedian
Reported again sweetie tongue tongue
Continue baby grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by ikp120(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2017
Alondra:
Sometimes I wonder if guys like you read to comprehend or read to feed your eyes. If the latter is the case could you desist from writing out your conclusions on a public forum because it always reek of stupidity. Don't bother insulting I don't exchange words. smiley

I don't insult people like you, because nature has already insulted you grin grin grin

My apologies to you baby grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2017
ikp120:

I don't insult people like you, because nature has already insulted you grin grin grin

My apologies to you baby grin grin grin

You derailed an informative thread already. Check your profile none of such could be accustomed to you , I'm not surprised.

Its never too late to part with dumbness. Have fun smiley

3 Likes

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Lolz. gringrin

Did you just type this sane sentence to a MAD man
Honey he is insane and I'm right here to help his mother do her job for no fee.
Healing mad people on nairaland with joy is my hubby since 2015 grin
When a naked man runs after a mad man, Two insane are recorded. Never let a foolish one drag you into the pit of dumbness while trying to pull him out. smiley

3 Likes

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by misspicy(f): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2017
Alondra:
When a naked man runs after a mad man, Two insane are recorded. Never let a foolish one drag you into the pit of dumbness while trying to pull him out. smiley
Punky? shocked
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Rapmoney(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2017
This is unrealistic if one views it from the angle of the ladies.
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Quintessential1(f): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2017
mikolo80:
I pity such woman

What woman?
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Laveda(f): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2017
The title of this thread is misleading. sad
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by oluwashedy: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2017
I think what the guy is saying is OK.... In view of the current economic challenge, getting married wifawt financial security is risky

1 Like

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by GOFRONT(m): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2017
Abeg....Later he wil start tellin us that family plannin is not good....That we should try and produce upto 21 kids.......Disffrent stroke for diffrent folks Mr Man!!!

BTW, since he has realize his mistake, I hope to start seeing his Pre Weddin pics soonest or What is he still Waitin for?
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by HarveySpecter1: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:
One thing I have come to realize in this life is that ONE rule does not work for ALL.

Anybody will agree with me that it is a hell of a task for a couple to be married and have kids coming in with little or no means of survival or even comfortability eg an apartment,steady allowance enough to cater for basic needs like feeding,schooling and health care.

I think this advice is flawed,because most young men at 24-26 are yet to find their feet,some are not even matured enough to cohabit with a woman,and all these factors could cause a strain in marriage which could lead to other things entirely.

The best thing to do when it comes to marriage as a man,is know what works for you and the woman you are planning to marry,because its not about getting married,its about sustaining the marriage.
I on my part will not settle down for manage manage,my kids must have what I couldn't have which is why I am hustling to compliment that lucky man that I end up with.

@ Dominique,if those potentials are not feasible most women won't go for it,I for example. A lot of people have potentials but I won't eat potentials,I will eat the result. grin

Nice point of view but your last paragraph is so flawed. It's fine that you will rather " eat results than potentials" but dont forget that your rule should apply to you too. Most girls have the wack mindset that the men should be financially healthy while they contribute a little or nothing. I would like to ask you and your fellow girls the following....

Did you not go to the school that the guys attended?
Was the syllabus used for the guys different from that used for the girls ?
Do we not have the same brain? Do you accept that our brains are superior to yours? If our brains are superior then girls are inferior to guys. QED

If a man should realise his potentials and turn it to results so should our girls. African women should wake up. Twerking,bj and f0rking around can't bring as much money as the brain.

If a husband should earn 300k/month, the wife should earn likewise. African men are also the problem. They except less from women and African women give far below " less".

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by goingape: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Jude lost the love of his life to another man because while in his twenties, he had his mind totally set on making billions first.

He's over 30 now, the billions still haven't come. He's finding it harder to find true love, he sees his mates on a daily playing with their 2, 3 kids while he has none and Jude says that's his greatest regret.

He doesn't want younger men, 22 and above, making the same mistakes as he did so he took to his Twitter page to make this passionate plea. Read and let's know if you agree with him.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/even-if-you-have-no-money-get-married.html
so let us marry witches and prostitute and have a bastard child as our own undecided

thanks for your stvpid advise! I rather enjoy my life single as it is than for me to marry those apes which called themself naija women.

even if I had more or little I won't make that mistake to get married! it is better to be single that to marry and have more problems.

thanks once again! the marriage institution is becoming useless nowadays and our women are becoming more and more promiscuous and you expert me to marry! undecided

a woman will do ashawo in her youthful age when it is time to settle down that's when you will see them becoming born again just to catch one mugu.

show me a decent black woman and I will show you a treasure yet to discovered!. we don't have decent women in this country again other than our mothers of those times. what we have is bunch of useless women parading with diggers and axe just to drain you.

thanks for your advise once again.

4 Likes

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by passyhansome(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
I'm
Not
Ready
Until
I
Finished
This
Film

Do dogs love pussy cat?

1 Like

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by 0b10010011: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bitter truth!
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Viking007(m): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
HIScraziness:
You have not seen frustration yet bruh!! Wait till when you've got a full house wife to feed, house rent to pay, school fees to pay, kids clothes to buy, and you're still running around to put a plate of food on the table. Trust me, that's the time you would know the true meaning of "frustration" undecided undecided

Those kids who grew up in a family that lives from hand to mouth will explain better, it's never funny bruh!! I'd better die hustling than have my kids suffer!!
Getting married is very easy. Staying married is what most folks don't know what it takes.

3 Likes

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by brandydaniells(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
this shit has hit FP wtf

1 Like

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Quintessential1:
Honestly, what this guy is saying is the truth. We aren't about being broke here. As long as you can feed yourself and at least 2/3 extra mouths without begging, then you can get married if you find a woman who loves you and who you love in return.

The truth is when you have "money," yes, there'll be girls in their droves. But these are girls who'll only see you as means to to an end. As a security! And they'll do nothing but pretend they love you. Trust me, girls pretend like crazy! And with their high end pretence, you'll end up being saddled with a wife who doesn't quite love you for you, but who has chosen to get married to the best available financial option she had.

You just spoke the truth and nothing but the truth, of recent, it's pretense I have been coming across. I am in the same age category as Jude, but my problem is finding someone that would accept me for me.

1 Like

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by kheengjay(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
ogbeni u no how much for pampers and cerelac abi na air you wan use feed them

br0z no make me vex oh
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Renaissance2017: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Na GRASS my wife and children wan chop?
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by nigeriancuban: 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Is marriage the main priority in life I don't know why people see children as one of the bigeat achievement of their life, its the same attitude that has put Nigeria in the population mess we are in today.....

I don't agree with the animal ooo, gone ate the days when life was about kids, now make sure you have enough to give your kids the best or else your kid will end up being killed for stealing garry

6 Likes

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Gabrielwilliams(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
benedictnsi:
Lol...... D guy is just lamenting .... grin

His business though.... I need to be comfortable a bit before I even start thinking about marriage
I'll see u in 5years. Hope u won't rant like him too

1 Like

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by okowande(f): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
I'm Not Ready Until I Finished This Film
BADDOO LOLZZZ
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by boboLIL(m): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
I want marry soon too but no base for now ..so help me God.. change my case this year...
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by okowande(f): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Na true d Jude guy dey yarn . Marry n ve kids n grow wt ur kids. Let us stop all tis baby mama n baby dada!

1 Like

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:
One thing I have come to realize in this life is that ONE rule does not work for ALL.

Anybody will agree with me that it is a hell of a task for a couple to be married and have kids coming in with little or no means of survival or even comfortability eg an apartment,steady allowance enough to cater for basic needs like feeding,schooling and health care.

I think this advice is flawed,because most young men at 24-26 are yet to find their feet,some are not even matured enough to cohabit with a woman,and all these factors could cause a strain in marriage which could lead to other things entirely.

The best thing to do when it comes to marriage as a man,is know what works for you and the woman you are planning to marry,because its not about getting married,its about sustaining the marriage.
I on my part will not settle down for manage manage,my kids must have what I couldn't have which is why I am hustling to compliment that lucky man that I end up with.

@ Dominique,if those potentials are not feasible most women won't go for it,I for example. A lot of people have potentials but I won't eat potentials,I will eat the result. grin

See her mouth undecided

1 Like

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by dumodust(m): 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
Not everything you read online is wise... completely flawed argument. Someone may be 60 with an already successful well raised child in his 20s or be in his 50s with a big baby in his 30s that was raised wretched, retarded and malnourished. Only God knows, do what is right when it is right... there's a time and season for everything

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! / How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? / Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.