Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. (45427 Views)

Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
otherway:

WoW Wow Wow!

Toks i give it to you.

You are not only wise but very informed and experienced on this matter.

This is the most insightful and factual thread i have ever come across on Nairaland. If every lady understands all the point you listed, they will never ever have marital issues. Every point is spot on.

LOL!

Thanks padi mi.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 1:54am On May 01, 2022
Toks2008:

Who be this?

I wish you well but please come back after at least 5 years of marriage to comment...for now I will say happy initial gragra stage.

And btw would you still want him if he is not tall cute fin OK Mexican look bla bla bla?

Apparently you need to read those points again.No hating
2022 here we are,what happened to the lady?
I hope you know she's the same person as Victorian?
What happened to her?
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 3:36am On May 01, 2022
Cryer:

2022 here we are,what happened to the lady?
I hope you know she's the same person as Victorian?
What happened to her?

Nairaland is one crazy site.

Victorian was my very good offline friend but she is late now. I never had a clue she is the same person using this ID.

May her beautiful soul continues to rest in Peace.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 5:48am On May 01, 2022
Toks2008:

Nairaland is one crazy site.

Victorian was my very good offline friend but she is late now. I never had a clue she is the same person using this ID.

May her beautiful soul continues to rest in Peace.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.