Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

"We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be (55488 Views)

We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
CyberGypsy:
well i don't take No for an answer ..

NB: To the ladies ,if I have a crush on you on here, just know you won't have breathing space , its either you say yes or you delete your account . even if you delete your account , I will search for you . just don't let me like you *peyren*

Dont you think you need to see a doctor?
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by CyberGypsy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Dont you think you need to see a doctor?
for what? if I may ask??

cause I don't remember having a crush on a donkey
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by pussyAvenger: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
An ode to a brother,a fearless soldier,a persistent and smooth criminal,brave warrior and silky operator who has triumphed over the obstacles that have felled so many bros that came before him.
We don't know you,but the brotherhood of bros celebrate you,bro.
Live long & prosper.

#2fingerSalute
i love uuuuu.....oxford indeed
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Rigel95(m): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2018
biko the guy did not leave the friendzone jor...after all these years and about to be married he is only allowed to side hug. She only acceoted to marry him cos the guy's level has changed.

P.S -I can bet with my left scrotum that she will f.uck a sexually aggresive/dominating man outside the marriage.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Femi316: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
Jadoskii:
Cnt marry now... I am waiting for nicki minaj to repent
Satan is working on your case.......hahahahaha sorry for you.....?
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by elizabethg: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
nice. https://muguvideos.com for entertaining videos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.