Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) (34199 Views)

I Wont Follow Bae To Market Again / Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex / The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:
Because he never came to Lagos. His lungs need to breathe on online attention to keep him alive.

*For someone who posts his account statement online without being asked.

*For someone who parades the pics of girls as his side chick

*For someone who asserted he uses a phone of 400k without being prompted.

*For someone who boasts he has 180k to spend on his girlfriend, posting rumbled bank notes online

For someone who craves attention like this, like a maddened epileptic imbecilic slowpoke, he will appear in any Nairaland gathering to concretise his claims and boastings.

The boy is the most harmful disadvantage of the internet.
i sense this is personal but carry on, because the Egyptian sorry jude you see today you shall see no more grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Defaramade:
Na in be dis grin
Buhahahahaha chai I'm tired of laughing abeg, see the aggressive face
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
makydebbie:
You know i can't vex for you na!cheesy

Happy new year.
kiss kiss

How are you doing? smiley
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
I'm telling you grin haba fear God nah jude, now I'm wondering whos the better liar between him and the devil
Maybe he is related to Lie Mohammed grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
i sense this is personal but carry on, because the Egyptian sorry jude you see today you shall see no more grin
You do me a grave injustice when you imply I will have a personal grievance with a cimicidae bedbug like jude.

I have a strong aversion to bugs and snakes, I get uneasy when they roam free...the feeling that they may hurt a loved one keeps me on edge.

Swatting them is an act of necessity, not personal vendetta!
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:
You do me a grave injustice when you imply I will have a personal grievance with a cimicidae bedbug like jude.

I have a strong aversion to bugs and snakes, I get uneasy when they roam free...the feeling that they may hurt a loved one keeps me on edge.

Swatting them is an act of necessity, not personal vendetta!
lol relating jude to a bug is so funny, he's really a bug, but lets just cut linus some slack, he's gonna be in hiding for a while i know, now its evident he really needs that 50k for mr nairaland, lets help his miserable life

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:

The imbecilé was never in Lagos. For a guy who loves attention more than life itself, he would have gone there to show off if he were in Lagos.

The fool was in swampy part of River state surfing the net with his China phone!
Was surprised when I found out the dolt didn't attend the party while he claimed to be in Lagos....

The annoying part is lies upon lies he kept vomiting out of his deluded mind just to cover his stupiid lies... Are we fools? . undecided

Make I just dey observe him... My payy back time is yet to comecheesy cheesy grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
Defaramade:
Maybe he is related to Lie Mohammed grin
lie Muhammad is his cousin, his real name is linus livinus mba
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by makydebbie(f): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:
Because he never came to Lagos. His lungs need to breathe on online attention to keep him alive.

*For someone who posts his account statement online without being asked.

*For someone who parades the pics of girls as his side chick

*For someone who asserted he uses a phone of 400k without being prompted.

*For someone who boasts he has 180k to spend on his girlfriend, posting rumbled bank notes online

For someone who craves attention like this, like a maddened epileptic imbecilic slowpoke, he will appear in any Nairaland gathering to concretise his claims and boastings.

The boy is the most harmful disadvantage of the internet.
And when he least expected it, he got served. cool
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
Buhahahahaha chai I'm tired of laughing abeg, see the aggressive face
Lol, the thing is if it were another one of the numerous Romanceland trolls I would have ignored the thread, but this Jude matter en; I give a fùck o. A guy who sees nothing wrong in using other people's private matters as a topic of discussion on nairaland just to "diss" them. The guy is so petty, narcissistic, delusional, and a megalomaniac with a gigantic ego cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by makydebbie(f): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
kiss kiss

How are you doing? smiley
I'm fine hun....you?
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
lol relating jude to a bug is so funny, he's really a bug, but lets just cut linus some slack, he's gonna be in hiding for a while i know, now its evident he really needs that 50k for mr nairaland, lets help his miserable life
If he asks nicely I will vote him.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Twaci:
Hey Diddy kiss

Where have you been? sad
Babe I went to London to see the queen.. I have 18000000 million in my Swiss account..Obama served me Akpu and Ogbona soup. Michelle allowed me to play with her tits . I wore Elizabeth's crown to take a selfie. Trump drove me back to the airport. cheesy

Cc Judefcc grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by makydebbie(f): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2017

Lavedaa:

Seen and replied.
I don't know what's going on, but my mail isn't opening.

I'm still trying tho.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Defaramade:
Lol, the thing is if it were another one of the numerous Romanceland trolls I would have ignored the thread, but this Jude matter en; I give a fùck o. A guy who sees nothing wrong in using other people's private matters as a topic of discussion on nairaland just to "diss" them. The guy is so petty, narcissistic, delusional, and a megalomaniac with a gigantic ego cheesy
you know the world is a funny place, one little mistake can ruin everything for you, he doesn't think and when he hurt others he do it with pleasure, especially something personal, he once used my friend's journal against her, how does it feel when tables are turned,

Since he got busted by the God sent guy he has been MIA, its unusual for jude to be MIA in a scandalous thread, today jude is a busy guy, the stench of this humiliation will hunt him till next year, at least we wont see much of jude for a while

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:
If he asks nicely I will vote him.
lol i wont wait for him to ask, he has my vote already Afterall I'm doing it for charity
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Ginaz(f): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

The picture isn't looking great at all...

Thank u sad
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha self gratification dear, he wanted to be seen as a nairaland wealthy big boy, member of the elites who scream of affluence and splendor,

While he's low life gambling, pilfering and dependent pauper in reality, who did he decieve now?

Wheres that meme that said "YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING ME, YOU'RE DOING YOURSELF" grin
Bliss ya wicked fa grin cheesy ..

Remember say Na we Jude take enter Limelight... Where he tagged us ugly grin cheesy.. I just dey laugh the yeye wheelbarrow pusher. grin grin

Why can't people be real? Why? undecided
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
Babe I went to London to see the queen.. I have 18000000 million in my Swiss account..Obama served me Akpu and Ogbona soup. Michelle allowed me to play with her tits . I wore Elizabeth's crown to take a selfie. Trump drove me back to the airport. cheesy

Yinmu undecided cheesy grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lavedaa:
lipsrsealed

My dear, we can't tell people the truth on Nl again.
Maybe the truth was too blunt cheesy grin

How have you been ? smiley
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:

Chris Brown was begging me to go on a date with him just to be seen with me, but i was busy discussing something important with bill gates, which involve sharing iPhone 7 to my entire employees in my multi-billion dollars company, my accountant committed suicide because he couldn't cope with the ever increasing amount of money in my account, its too much that my bank begged me not to make a single withdrawal incase they go bankrupt, now I'm in my custom 12 million dollar jumpsuit beyounce had been eyeing, i think I'll give it to her after all I'm generous wink

2 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Twaci(f): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Ginaz(f): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
midehi2:

you should have told him to remove it since, not today he's bn busted, when I saw the profile I even thought you are his proud gf, to have displayed it on his profile

I thought it was just compliment on his part, how I go take know say na like dis him be? How he go say remove my picture I dey find.

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
you know the world is a funny place, one little mistake can ruin everything for you, he doesn't think and when he hurt others he do it with pleasure, especially something personal, he once used my friend's journal against her, how does it feel when tables are turned,

Since he got busted by the God sent guy he has been MIA, its unusual for jude to be MIA in a scandalous thread, today jude is a busy guy, the stench of this humiliation will hunt him till next year, at least we wont see much of jude for a while
Serves the pigskinheaded jerk right, now that he is being served with his own cup cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
Bliss ya wicked fa grin cheesy ..

Remember say Na we Jude take enter Limelight... Where he tagged us ugly grin cheesy.. I just dey laugh the yeye wheelbarrow pusher. grin grin

Why can't people be real? Why? undecided
hahahhahaaahhaha ugly was his threadmark now its oshey millionaire, gbagam grin he wanted to be a famous nairaland superstar now he got his wish, foolish man with the brain of a toddler
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Defaramade:
Serves the pigskinheaded jerk right, now that he is being served with his own cup cheesy
hahahhahaaahhaha who would have imagined a day like this would ever come
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Defaramade:
Yinmu undecided cheesy grin
Did I mention I lost my 20 million Gucci slippers? Mehn Clinton was the robber. I am not lying ooo cry

Judefcc can testifycheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
dis mhisbliss sef, come dis girl u dey tire at all?
Since afternoon, u just dey carry the mata for head with your silly blue fonts...

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
CorGier:
dis mhisbliss sef, come dis girl u dey tire at all?
See afternoon, u just dey carry the mata for head with your silly blue fonts...
tongue
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
lol i wont wait for him to ask, he has my vote already Afterall I'm doing it for charity
Hoping the 50k will bring back his sanity and social conformity to him.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
Did I mention I lost my 20 million Gucci slippers? Mehn Clinton was the robber. I am not lying ooo cry

Judefcc can testifycheesy grin
Na so grin

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:
Hoping the 50k will be back his sanity and social conformity to him.

it'll go a long way, you can't imagine what it means to him

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones / Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.