Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) (34207 Views)

I Wont Follow Bae To Market Again / Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex / The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
MadJay:
Good to know
Its not worth the time

You still need to tell what's a green goosmiley
you still couldn't figure it out?
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by MadJay: 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
green goo
oh I now get you.

Its natural nothing do you wink
mhisbliss:
you still couldn't figure it out?
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Draei: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Person wan contest for Mr Nairalandgrin
This 2017 go make sensegrin
Expect dirty politics if that lil boy contests &
I'll make sure am on his case except he changes
from exhibiting his usual foolishness of last year.

3 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
O, what a tangled web we weave;
When first we practice to deceive!

- Sir Walter Scott
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by CentaurXXV: 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Jude, the attention starved, wannabe millionaire, gold-digging e-scammer!

Will you not halt being stupid?

8 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by ThuGnificenX: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
Me just dey look this thread and I can't talk...
This lie sef make me weak sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by IamNawty(f): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Defaramade:
copyright (c)2011 and we're in 2017 cheesy
lmaoooooo grin grin I just love u for this grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Mimzyy(f): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
WAOH!!!!
mhisbliss:
you just shot yourself in the leg, the worst humiliation ever

You viewed the first thread where you was busted many times, around 9am,yet you're just waking up from sleep, so your iPhone 7 which is older than the first iPhone 7 produced can now view nairaland on its own

The picture of your account balance yesterday is the same as the one on playstore down to the very last digit, big coincidence

Your proof today which is fake btw is different, so you spent from the money whilst you were sleeping or access bank reduced it on thier own

Your statement of account is very fake, i use access bank and I've requested for soa twice and it contains all my transactions including little withdrawals and deposits i made, are you telling me that all that fictional money came in at once?

Even if it did, why is it that theres no record of the discrepancy in your soa and your Screenshot yesterday, or the withdrawal was invincible, the app doesn't show your soa but it shows your account bal, you can just log in and Screenshot it, the time is 2.23pm so it'll show on your notification bar on your cellphone screen

Hoe did you make the millions when you wake up at noon everyday, gamble and smoke weed

You didn't try to debunk the allegations all this while because you're busy fabricating another lie

And lastly i can design that made up proof of payment, its too amateur
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mimzyy:
WAOH!!!!
cheesy dont mind me joor, i dont rant in real life
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
MadJay:

green goo
oh I now get you.

Its natural nothing do you wink
lol
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mumuupikin(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
i want to say so much pls bear with me , i play alot here but u nairalanders take someones behaviors to define his person , i owe no one an explanation but all na drama grin and i love drama , maybe baba want the traffic hence the coincidence but i dey enjoy am , nothing u will say or do will offend me , the truth go always defend the honest man , heavens sees my heart i have never lied on this forum i try to be free and playful , even the pidgin was because i wanted to be friendly with every1 , it pains me wen people look down on som1 dey dont know but na our way for this country , timelezz i go to work at noon ask ur friends when know me offline and my work involves using computer 24/7 , guy na new year no time for hating , secoundeva u go tire

to my mnga brothers grin more billions to ur accounts

my account statement below tongue hating kills

Oga mi sir. I respect u soo much as in soo much. U too much, three much infact u four much grin na u o boss mi cheesy any other Jude is a counterfeit grin

Ur lie No be here bosss!! I fall for u patapata
u too think say I dy advise u yesterday. U wan take advise from mumu at last u sef come mumu join cheesy cheesy see as u mumu now as dm don disgrace u na cheesy I repeat any other liar is a counterfeit! grin grin oponu oshi! grin cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by IamNawty(f): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Smellingmouth:
See wetin Access Bank cause.. cheesy >>>

epp me cry how can I get my own 18m too? I wanto be rich overnight like Jude cry angry grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by ToyePayne05(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
true or false, its his business. just passing by

www.trafficator.ng
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Mimzyy(f): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
cheesy dont mind me joor, i dont rant in real life

That was not a rant, it was a direct punch grin.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mimzyy:

That was not a rant, it was a direct punch grin.
cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:
i am not lezz, please.

how come soft copy has page 1 in your screenshot na? if you requested ai statement of account sent to your mobile or computer, 'page 1' wont appear.

because you printed it out from a cyber cafe and edited it that is why the pages are numbered.

jude, realise there are people here smarter than you. you need to change friends so your brain can start thinking fast. your fake account balance says you deposited 18 million on new year day. jude the personal deposit for savings account is 1 million for individuals and 10 million from coporate bodies. if you deposited 18 million on new year day (when banks don't even open) you will be in jail by now.

broke, dummy-dumb-dumb
lezz are u using access bank? show the account statement to any banker u know and confirm if its not that way , i done tire to dey explain somtin when no affect u , when i marry hopefully this year amen pls come and call the pictures lies then , you can create questions upon question i no be access bank , meet a banker show am and confirm for urself

i dey happy that this happened , if at all nothing , after reading all the threads i know who my true friends are

2 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
mumuupikin:

Oga mi sir. I respect u soo much as in soo much. U too much, three much infact u four much grin na u o boss mi cheesy any other Jude is a counterfeit grin

Ur lie No be here bosss!! I fall for u patapata
u too think say I dy advise u yesterday. U wan take advise from mumu at last u sef come mumu join cheesy cheesy see as u mumu now as dm don disgrace u na cheesy I repeat any other liar is a counterfeit! grin grin oponu oshi! grin cheesy cheesy
k
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mumuupikin(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
lezz are u using access bank? show the account statement to any banker u know and confirm if its not that way , i done tire to dey explain somtin when no affect u , when i marry hopefully this year amen pls come and call the pictures lies then , you can create questions upon question i no be access bank , meet a banker show am and confirm for urself

i dey happy that this happened , if at all nothing , after reading all the threads i know who my true friends are

U get friend before? cheesy Dem just dy use u grin mumu cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mumuupikin(m): 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
k

E pain am! Mumu oshi cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
mumuupikin:

U get friend before? cheesy Dem just dy use u grin mumu cheesy cheesy
na so u go think cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mumuupikin(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
na so u go think cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

see am grin grin u gullible Oga go get sense small, even me don get sense pass u cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
Do your followers a lot by replying to my counter thread https://www.nairaland.com/3563650/fraud-2.0-judefcc-mr-n18

judefcc:
i want to say so much pls bear with me , i play alot here but u nairalanders take someones behaviors to define his person , i owe no one an explanation but all na drama grin and i love drama , maybe baba want the traffic hence the coincidence but i dey enjoy am , nothing u will say or do will offend me , the truth go always defend the honest man , heavens sees my heart i have never lied on this forum i try to be free and playful , even the pidgin was because i wanted to be friendly with every1 , it pains me wen people look down on som1 dey dont know but na our way for this country , timelezz i go to work at noon ask ur friends when know me offline and my work involves using computer 24/7 , guy na new year no time for hating , secoundeva u go tire

to my mnga brothers grin more billions to ur accounts

my account statement below tongue hating kills

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
Please take a look at my counter thread with my access bank account statement of december

https://www.nairaland.com/3563650/fraud-2.0-judefcc-mr-n18

mhisbliss:
another fat lie grin today is awesome i use access bank too and thats not how thier statement of account looks like
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
u21day:
Please take a look at my counter thread with my access bank account statement of december

https://www.nairaland.com/3563650/fraud-2.0-judefcc-mr-n18

on it cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by makydebbie(f): 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
vedah:

Are you on Bbm now?
No hun smiley
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by MadJay: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
Let's take some goo together

What ya saysmiley
mhisbliss:
lol
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by makydebbie(f): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
Draei:

Expect dirty politics if that lil boy contests &
I'll make sure am on his case except he changes
from exhibiting his usual foolishness of last year.
I don't see him changing, just like peak, its in him. But I look forward to it anyways.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
MadJay:
Let's take some goo together

What ya saysmiley
you wont be able to handle
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
grinI'm fine hun, where have you been, you don join MzLarem gang ba
which gang does mzlarem belongs to?
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
You are more valuable to NL than all these Hating ass Bitches_...#MNGA...Solidly behind you.

3 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ginaz:

Remove my picture, remove it ooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry

The picture isn't looking great at all...
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
MzLarem:
which gang does mzlarem belongs to?
AWOL gang cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones / Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.