Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) (34193 Views)

I Wont Follow Bae To Market Again / Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex / The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Missmossy(f): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
Many are mad but few are roaming grin grin typical example is been seen here.

*Just here to read comments*
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
Jesus, my eyes have seen things, i cant believe it, my sweetus diddy, wonderful, babe its been a boring place without you cheesy
Awwww...cry

Lets lite this place up jare grin cheesy. But wait oooo. What pushed Jude go play this kind stunt nnah? Was he high? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:
He suffers that too grin

And many other hitherto unknown behavioural disinhibitions unknown to man and medical science.

January 9th was when Nairaland self-imposed EFCC was EFCCed grin
Buahahaha grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Leave me alone joor make I vex finish before i wish you the same >sad
Haba nah...

Maky don't be annoyed with me nah... Oya I will leave Roman Reign for you. cry
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
MzLarem:
Lolz...Our God is a God of wonders and Karma is a bitch. grin

Na so God go dey expose them one by one...Oloshious habitual liars
I tell you my sister..cheesy grin

I no just get him time, he for no chop this night cheesy grin grin

How are you jare? smiley
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
Awwww...cry

Lets lite this place up jare grin cheesy. But wait oooo. What pushed Jude go play this kind stunt nnah? Was he high? cheesy grin cheesy
yeah lets lit this place up
As for jude its nothing other than low self esteem boredom and daydreaming
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Lavedaa: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
makydebbie:
cheesy
Hey cupcake.

Send me an email through my main account.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by makydebbie(f): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
Haba nah...

Maky don't be annoyed with me nah... Oya I will leave Roman Reign for you. cry
You know i can't vex for you na!cheesy

Happy new year.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
yeah lets lit this place up
As for jude its nothing other than low self esteem boredom and daydreaming
All the iphone7, Trip to Lagos, him girlfriend, the cash... Everything. Na Wash grin grin cheesy

Feeling sorry for the gullible girls he attracted with his bag of lies cry

Judefcc you no do them well ooo cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
Twaci..kiss

Lavedaa.. You don chop ban grin cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by makydebbie(f): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lavedaa:
Hey cupcake.

Send me an email through my main account.
I just did. Let me know when you replykiss
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
woke up this morning, didn't get up immediately, i checked nairaland and the first news i see is jude busted, see thunderous laughter, i didn't know the laugh was that loud, that my siblings started knocking to ask if I'm alright grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
All the iphone7, Trip to Lagos, him girlfriend, the cash... Everything. Na Wash grin grin cheesy

The imbecilé was never in Lagos. For a guy who loves attention more than life itself, he would have gone there to show off if he were in Lagos.

The fool was in swampy part of River state surfing the net with his China phone!
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Twaci(f): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
Twaci..kiss

Hey Diddy kiss

Where have you been? sad
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Lavedaa: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
Twaci..kiss

lipsrsealed

My dear, we can't tell people the truth on Nl again.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:

hahahhahaaahhaha self gratification dear, he wanted to be seen as a nairaland wealthy big boy, member of the elites who scream of affluence and splendor,

While he's low life gambling, pilfering and dependent pauper in reality, who did he decieve now?

Wheres that meme that said "YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING ME, YOU'RE DOING YOURSELF" grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by makydebbie(f): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:

The imbecilé was never in Lagos. For a guy who loves attention more than life itself, he would have gone there to show off if he were in Lagos.

The fool was in swampy part of River state surfing the net with his China phone!
I wondered why he didn't attend the nairaland beach party, since he claimed he was in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Twaci(f): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lavedaa:
lipsrsealed

My dear, we can't tell people the truth on Nl again.

1 Share

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
makydebbie:
I wondered why he didn't attend the nairaland beach party, since he claimed he was in Lagos.
he lied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Lavedaa: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
Twaci:
m

cheesy

Bae. kiss hafa?
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by coolestchris(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
makydebbie:
ghana girls and gossip
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by coolestchris(m): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
Twaci:
Hey Diddy kiss

Where have you been? sad
ape and ape meet

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Twaci(f): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lavedaa:
[b][/b]

cheesy

Bae. kiss hafa?
Lemme joor angry

Where you go? sad

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Twaci(f): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
coolestchris:
ape and ape meet

4 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
woke up this morning, didn't get up immediately, i checked nairaland and the first news i see is jude busted, see thunderous laughter, i didn't know the laugh was that loud, that my siblings started knocking to ask if I'm alright grin
Lol, this is what Yoruba people call "he use his own hand to do himself" cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Lavedaa: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
makydebbie:
I just did. Let me know when you replykiss

Seen and replied.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
Defaramade:
Lol, this is what Yoruba people call "he use his own hand to do himself" cheesy
I'm telling you grin haba fear God nah jude, now I'm wondering whos the better liar between him and the devil
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Because he never came to Lagos. His lungs need to breathe on online attention to keep him alive.

*For someone who posts his account statement online without being asked.

*For someone who parades the pics of girls as his side chick

*For someone who asserted he uses a phone of 400k without being prompted.

*For someone who boasts he has 180k to spend on his girlfriend, posting rumbled bank notes online

For someone who craves attention like this, like a maddened epileptic imbecilic slowpoke, he will appear in any Nairaland gathering to concretise his claims and boastings.

The boy is the most harmful disadvantage of the internet.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Lavedaa: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
Twaci:
Lemme joor angry

Where you go? sad
grin

I dey around, long story.

We'll see during the weekend. tongue

Shey Bbm dey nau .. Sent a message already.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Twaci(f): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lavedaa:
grin

I dey around, long story.

We'll see during the weekend. tongue

Shey Bbm dey nau .. Sent a message already.
Okay dear smiley kiss
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by makydebbie(f): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
coolestchris:
ghana girls and gossip
This is the dumbest post I've seen today. Keep it up you shall get there.

3 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha self gratification dear, he wanted to be seen as a nairaland wealthy big boy, member of the elites who scream of affluence and splendor,

While he's low life gambling, pilfering and dependent pauper in reality, who did he decieve now?

Wheres that meme that said "YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING ME, YOU'RE DOING YOURSELF" grin
Na in be dis grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her / I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.