Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) (95494 Views)

Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Governor Shettima Breaks Fast With Prison Inmates, Eats With Them (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by freeborn76(m): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Odingo1:

You guys hate Igbos and are still struggling to live with them in one country. What a shame. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Believe me, if a referendum is called today, I will vote for and campaign for Igbo secession...anything to just let you guys buzz off

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by darknetcom: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
cmikel:
Naira Land

ANTI MMM FORUM

ANTI NNMADI KANU FORUM

ONLY BAD NEWS UNA SABI REPORT ABOUT THEM

mmm,na your money,i dont give a fvck...
kanu na danger,either executed or rot in prison...

choice one... smiley...

but bitcoins are very expensive ooo.. shocked...the price keeps going up...

but mmm i dont trust,because i know how it works from the inside...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
cmikel:
Naira Land

ANTI MMM FORUM

ANTI NNMADI KANU FORUM

ONLY BAD NEWS UNA SABI REPORT ABOUT THEM
cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Trendirabingi: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
Number2:
this man is fighting a course he will never win
and he would win, and when he does, shame would be upon u and ur entire tribe, what crime has this man commited simply asking u to stay ur own and let his people go. Tommorrow ur likes would go to church qouting moses and celebrating the jews. When in this present day you are the philiphtiians personified....examine ur self. For over a hundred years nigeria has been a scam. It was designed that way by the british. And this man has realized it and want to set you all ofanjas free,even the hausas, but starting with his people, yet you paupers and slave to the system would fight him, cause you don't see the bigger picture. Every reasonable zoologian of a country nigeria that aint working should love nnamdi kanu..kiss d truth and use ur head to figure. Ur fakes ass black monkey leaders has been using u all mofos for british scam. The truth I tell u, would stand sure.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
ALTERNATEID:
When will Putin and Trump come and rescue Kanu from the zoo's prison now? We all know his arrest was a strategy that Buhari fell for. But as things are now, is the strategy failing or KANU's backers have left him to his faith?
They are waiting for his fläthead to become normal shaped before they do. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:
They should reset this criminal brain to default mode
Straight up
hmmm.....injustice for one is injustice for all

BUHARI IS TAKING THIS JOKE TOO FAR.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
This terrorist baštard Kanu will spend the rest of his pathetic life in jail. Idiotic foolish morôn, dan iska. Whoever tries to hurt our national unity is my enemy until the day of judgement. This modafuckèr should be dead already.
I think i just broke a rib!! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Odingo1: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
wristbangle:
The title of this thread suppose to be;

"See IPOB frustrated leader been led in chains like a useless dog"
Freedom comes with paying a price, Owolowo,Obj,Buhari and so many great men was once led in chains, it is only cowards that accept to live in subjugation without raising a finger, if blacks in America fears the chain they would have remain slaves till date.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
Noblesoul123:
I strongly believe that if the the 5 States in that landlocked, erosion plagued enclave want to break away, they should be allowed to go quietly.

They will then be treated as foreigners in any other part of the country.

Perhaps they will then realise the negative implication of their actions just like Great Britain discovered after the BREXIT vote last year.
That was what we said about the Republic of Ireland and Scotland . Look at them now.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by majour(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
arsenal33:

They should carry arms too?

I guess you are in your comfort zone in the USA.
As always the youth see revolution like a hell without a future, the Nigerian system does not work, all we do is complain and the religious folks brainwash the masses with hope that never comes, we r too lazy and too dumb for change. U talk of am, dude am prepared to die for my kids to have a better life not this mess

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Image123(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
A hungry man is an angry man. Nnamdi Kanu is always angry, i hope his blood pressure is okay.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by darknetcom: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
Trendirabingi:
and he would win, and when he does, shame would be upon u and ur entire tribe, what crime has this man commited simply asking u to stay ur own and let his people go. Tommorrow ur likes would go to church qoutig moses and crlebrating the jews. When in this present day you are the philiphtiians personified....exanine ur self. For over a hundred years nigeria has been a scam. It was designed that way by the british. And this man has realised it and want to set you all ofanjas free,even the hausas, but startibg with his people, yet you paupers and slave to the system would fight him, cause you don't see the bigger picture. Every reasonable zoologian of a country nigeria that aint working should love nnamdi kanu..kiss d truth and use ur head to figure. Ur fakes ass blake monkey leaders has been using u all mofos for british scam. The truth I tell u, would stand sure.

we are telling you he can not win,you are ranting rubbish..
facts are facts..if you know the nigerian constitution a bit,you would know he can not win...

try to read the constition a bit even if you hate ze zoo..
maybe i missed something...

the only person that can release kanu now is buhari...

isnt that ironic..??..

the president has the power to pardon anybody from prison...

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Trendirabingi: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
Odingo1:

Freedom comes with paying a price, Owolowo,Obj,Buhari and so many great men was once led in chains, it is only cowards that accept to live in subjugation without raising a finger, if blacks in America fears the chain they would have remain slaves till date.
u don't need to explain to the fool, his lost beyound words

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by seguno2: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:
My brother , Don't allow that guy to brainwash you ooo

He's a leader of a known terrorist organization

Also a criminal and enemy of the state

How is he different from Buhari who is the leader of almajiris who were unleashed against innocent, defenceless southerners when he lost the 2011 elections after promising that dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood?
Is there any difference?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
This terrorist baštard Kanu will spend the rest of his pathetic life in jail. Idiotic foolish morôn, dan iska. Whoever tries to hurt our national unity is my enemy until the day of judgement. This modafuckèr should be dead already.
National unity ahah so you love the rest of Nigeria like dis?ahahah una nor go kill me !

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Odkosh: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
XieXie:
I don't see any difference between Igbo's, Biafra, IPOB and even MASSOB they are all one and have a common identity in there desire for self determination.
Business have made me travel to the rising Biafran country, In the course of my several business trips, our team stayed with the local people, artisans, designers, traders etc and every point they won't fail to let us know about the Biafran movement. Men, women, Youths and children they have believe in Biafra than the country of nig.

The colours of Biafra are proudly shown, painted on walls, stickers on public transport, magazine Biafra etc.

What I understand in everything I hv seen in the country of nig is that the Nig people have a mighty hatred for the Biafran people.
Since that is the case why not have them get there own country.

The international community is taking interest in the Biafran movement, they are also building relationships globally.

With the way the president of the country of nig is staying and people are being killed and is not condemning it. Foreign countries, ours has warned there citizens to be cautious of going to North nig
Nna na wa o, so u still doing you buzinez dey go and. Also eating day and night and kanu is in prison. You only come online to show power. I fear for you o.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by timsTNA: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
darknetcom:

choice one... smiley...

Which kind of Ibadan English is this one

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by darknetcom: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
timsTNA:

Which kind of Ibadan English is this one

thanks... grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
casttlebarbz:
all i know is that he is guilty as charged, his approach to d actualization of biafra is wrong and punishable in any country on this planet earth..
So U found him guilty already ?
Don't 4get OBJ was a prisoner too.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by timsTNA: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Odkosh:
Nna na wa o, so u still doing you buzinez dey go and. Also eating day and night and kanu is in prison. You only come online to show power. I fear for you o.

At least for Igbos, it is only Nnamdi Kanu that is in prison but you yorubas are all prisoners, all 30 million of you

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Odingo1:

Bros, Patriotism is different from Stupidity. Those people u mentioned along side Martin Luther king never insulted nor threatened the government. Human right activists are different from terrorists

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
texazzpete:

Where I live in Lagos, nobody hates Igbo people. I lived in Port Harcourt for 9 years. Never saw a single person commit an act of intolerance against someone else because he was a south Easterner.

I grew up in Benin. Igbo people were not being persecuted there.

When you imbecilic clowns come up with this 'Nigerians hate the Igbos' rubbish, I just laugh.

There are of course some tribalistic asswipes out there (those also exist among the Igbos) but In large parts of the country, there is no thematic hatred for Igbo people.
Only in the North . They never forgave .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by samazagudu(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
chai!! e no wan go back oooo..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by jomoh: 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
I don't know where you get your information from but it is good to read wide.

XieXie:
nig obviously have no case against this man. If they have a case against him, why not bring it before the court and provide witnesses to prosecute the case.

Obviously the FG has a very strong case against him and they have enough witnesses. Rather, he has been the one disrupting and prolonging the case by rejecting judges after judges. At a point it was his legal counsels that were fighting over who should represent him.

Why resort to secrete trial when the president of the nigeria country accused him severaly in public?

There's nothing secret in his trial. We already read how the proceedings went. If it secret we won't be in the know of how the proceedings went. The only thing secret is the demand of the witnesses to be shielded from the public view. That is the form of witness protection we have in our constitution and witnesses have the right to demand for it.

OP try and get your facts right, judges don't enter the court room from the public entrance. You claim looks fictional and untrue

Maybe you should read the post again. It was never stated that judges enter true the public entrance rather it was Nnamdi Kanu refusing to enter through the Judges' (private) entrance.

You see the the problem with this guy and it is the same reason that will never allow him to win this case either in Nigeria or outside Nigeria is the half truths and full blown lies they tell people.

the last time I read that his case is to be heard in the European parliament. Part of their grieviances was that several courts in Nigeria has acquitted him. In actual fact, the only Nigerian court that did so was a magistrate court that did so on the basis of lack of jurisdiction and he was charged to a higher court that has the jurisdiction to hear the case.

All this half truths will only do more harm to his plight than good.

Peace.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Trendirabingi: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
darknetcom:

we are telling you he can not win,you are ranting rubbish..
facts are facts..if you know the nigerian constitution a bit,you would know he can not win...

try to read the constition a bit even if you hate ze zoo..
maybe i missed something...

the only person that can release kanu now is buhari...

isnt that ironic..??..

the president has the power to pardon anybody from prison...
u don't even know the chains that bind you... Am not even bothered about buhari, ur likes should be pitied... What contribution of urs or dat of ur forefathers is imputed in that constitution.? U should be fighting a much greater course than nnamdi.. But what do u know?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
wristbangle:

Bros, Patriotism is different from Stupidity. Those people u mentioned along side Martin Luther king never insulted nor threatened the government. Human right activists are different from terrorists
Go back and read thier history even till date once you pick up offence with any state you are lebeled all sort the difference is Nigeria failed to follow the rule of law . Locking a person up without trial .

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by 0xtr200r: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
[s]
lastpage:
You need to grab a Dictionary amd "look-up" the meaning of the word TERROR.
When you are done, add "IST" to it to for the word "Terrorist" (which is one anyone who practices "terror" is called.

And finally, tell us if Nnamdi Kanu fits the dictionary definition of "a TERRORIST".

Its that simple!
Nigerians shouldn't be the one to define it for you less you start shouting "IPOB hater" or Afonja or Zombie or Wailer or Hausa or whatever you guys from that side are used to saying, when confronted with FACTS!

You dont have to be a Boko haram or have bombed a place, before you become a terrorist.
[b]Anyone who preaches or practices terror (on others) ........... is a TERRORISTS! Simple.

Lastpage!

BTW: When you threaten a state, threaten to bomb them or bring them to "injury" or put them "IN-FEAR", You are TERRORISING them, ..and You are a Terrorist!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Odingo1: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
darknetcom:

choice one... smiley...

Why is he a danger,shame on you people struggling to live together with people you hate so much,can't you people have your own life without them,them tie una placenta with them. shocked shocked shocked cool sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by 0xtr200r: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
freeborn76:

Believe me, if a referendum is called today, I will vote for and campaign for Igbo secession...anything to just let you guys buzz off

Silly rants of frustrations and hypocrisy. Simply mind your business with your Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by redcliff: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:

Point of correction

Don't get it twisted Igbos are different from ipob

Igbos are great people and hardworking

Ipob are criminals and terrorist

you are very foooolish. you are in no way to comment on who belongs where because you are definitely not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
AntiIPOOP:

Did you forget buhari has just 2yrs more?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by lastpage: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
ArabMopol:
he is just doing what cowardice Awolowo couldn't do in his entire lifetime... mazi KANU jisia ike history will remember you, Awolowo was released from Calabar prison by Biafran leader Odumegwu Ojukwu and there was an agreement that while ojukwu
declares Biafra in the East, Awolowo would declare Oduduwa Republic in the West.

The British establishment, sensing the dangers of Awolowo declaring Oduduwa Republic in the West, convinced Gowon and the north to checkmate Awolowo’s secessionist agenda by appointing him the Vice Chairman of Federal Executive Council.
This strategy worked effectively and Awolowo was deceived that after Gowon’s tenure he would be given the opportunity of ruling Nigeria.

Awolowo thus had to checkmate the Biafran dream to clear any obstacle to his ruling Nigeria while the north was looking for the right opportunity to throw him into the dustbin. In frustration, Awo resigned from Gowon’s cabinet when he realized he has been politically duped.

Awolowo quashed the Biafran dream while the northern establishment killed the Oduduwa dream and betrayed Awolowo’s presidential ambition thrice.
meanwhile

This is the "foolish narration" that your Parents tell you, just to "save face" after suffering the greatest calamity of their life, due to their Arrogance, poor Judgement and chest-beating!

It is the same kind of "stewpid story" that got this dolt called Nnamdi Kanu into jail, where he rightly belongs.

Even if we should (for argument's sake! ) take the above "story-story" to be TRUE.... the question that everyone would ask your Parents (l mean those who fought the Biafran War and got killed like rats) are:

1.) If and When Awolowo REFUSED to declare Oduduwa State, (for whatever reason, maybe he was scared or bribed or just Afonja grin ), DID AWOLOWO THEREAFTER, FORCE YOUR OJUKWU AT GUN-POINT TO DECLARE BIAFRA?

2.) Is Ojukwu and the Ibos not capable of using their brain, to know that they will fail in their dream, if Awolowo does not support them and therefore RELAX their ambition? (Just like they dont realise they will still fail TODAY, without the support of the same Yoruba they hate most! undecided )

3.) Is it not just "common-sense" (even if that is alien to 'Igbos'!) to know that "You should NEVER predicate your victory in war, on another person helping you...because they may decide not to!

4.) If Awolowo was smart enough NOT TO plunge his own people into a suicidal war (with "Northern-manned military garrison in every Yoruba enclave at that time!), ...How come Ojukwu (characteristically "Ibo": arrogant, boastful and acting before thinking!) is also not smart like Awolowo, to do the same ....... or what is the point of leading over 3 (three) million of your "sheeple" to the slaughter-slab, when you should know that the end will just be that but you chose to run-away to Ivory Coast, dressed like a lady, when it was your time, to "act like a man" (not like cowardly Afonja! shocked grin )

5.) Why go into a war with your eyes wide-open ........ when you knew you will end-up begging the people you are fighting for FOOD to feed yourself, your people and your soldiers! What manner of idiocy is that and who does that in this world except "Japanese-Israelites" from Nigeria! angry

The above are some of the question people like you should ask your Parents, anytime they feed you with this "Awo-this, Awo-that" Rooster/C0ck & Bull story" that they lost a war they should never have started in the first place, because of Awolowo! grin grin

Just imagine, if the Yorubas have fallen for all the "Ibo attempts" to trick,, push and prompt them into another civil war (just to exert revenge!) when they know they are not ready... what do you think would have happened to Lagos, Ijebu, beokuta, Ibadan, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Benin, Osun and other Western Kingdoms, today?

Point is, you people should use more of your "Brain" instead of your perceived "brawn/muscles"!

Nuff-said.

Lastpage!

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.