Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (22364 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by no1madman(m): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2009
^^because i dey drink red wine. . . grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by MyneWhite1(f): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2009
For gift ideas this holidays check out my book, http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=4531432
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by chiogo(f): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2009
@topic, interesting question. Lemme think about it. undecided
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by teekay4rea(f): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2009
LEFT to me no one is to my taste
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 190: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2009
Left to me
No one is my taste~

but i wish i could simply get opelovely~ Goosh shes like the most pretty gurl ive ever set my eyes on dis year~

SO NO ONE WANNA DATE ME~

AHH damn it~ undecided undecided
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2009
gimme "the amaka'  anyday anytime, lol, iv got a big crush on her, someone tell her if they know her, lol
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TinTin18(f): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2009
MrCrackles
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Fhemmmy: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2009
Na wa oh, never knew there was a thread like this oh.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by frprof(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2009
I think peaple should mind how they post things here. And what do some mean when they say things that make my head sick here. I beg let's be Godly enough. Without being particular, please stop talking about cunts here. It's not the right forum.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by lawyer(m): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2009
Without a Doubt Naijacutie would be my first, second and third Draft Pick. She is so Bloody Intelligent, Honest, Decent and Quite Stunningly Pretty from Her Profile Pix. I have never seen her write anything annoying or unintelligent on Nairaland! She belongs to the group of the Unsung Heroes of Nairaland and She deserves every adulation and Respect she gets from People. I hardly see her get into any shout match with anybody or annoy people with irritating posts like some Nairalanders we know ! Almost everyone respects her and that is quite rare on Nairaland where every chick is being subjected to one sort of chauvinistic bashing one way or the other! Every man would love to be with someone this Intelligent!

Top Top Nairaland Babe! cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by violent(m): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2009
TinTin18:

MrCrackles

Nice f***ckin taste grin grin

How long do i have to wait before someone says "Violent is my choice come rain come shine"?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Hanoobaba(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2009
I'm fond of wild cats.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by jaybee3(m): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2009
ennyluv cool cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by rasputinn(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2009
I see so many people have time to waste on wishful-thinking
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 190: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2009
Ill take ope lovely anyday anytime~

shes my long lost missing rib~
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by tokunbobo(m): 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2009
Its Platinumnk! Oh baby, you're sexy and you'll be sweet
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by edoyad(m): 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2009
There's this guy that pushes my buttons, i'd like to chat with him to see if we're compatible wink
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by bawomolo(m): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2009
edoyad:

There's this guy that pushes my buttons, i'd like to chat with him to see if we're compatible wink

you are a guy?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2009
Seun . . . I'm obsessed with him . . . embarassed(Don't tell WinnerGUY) . . .
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by clomn(m): 12:01am On Nov 26, 2009
I THINK Ujujoan IS GREAT.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by HarryPotter1(m): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2009
Kunbee.i cant really stop thinking of her.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 12:09am On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

Seun . . . I'm obsessed with him . . . embarassed(Don't tell WinnerGUY) . . .

Utter rubbish and jargon.  Explains why your'e single
You are obsessed with him because he has grown from nothing to something, and his nairaland is worth up to 3 billion naira if sold.  If you saw him on the streets will you have been obsessed with him. FYI. The dude is taken and in a commited relationship so my advice to you is to stop gold digging and look for you own man b1tch.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 26, 2009
Flavio:

You are obsessed with him because he has grown from nothing to something, and his nairaland is worth up to 3 billion naira if sold.  If you saw him on the streets will you have been obsessed with him. FYI. The dude is taken and in a commited relationship so my advice to you is to stop gold digging and look for you own man b1tch.  

And you are?? undecided
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 12:20am On Nov 26, 2009
michelin89:

And you are?? undecided

What do u mean? "and im what "
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 26, 2009
Why did you have to pick on her because she said her date? Why don't you tell everyone on this thread off for wanting a date with someone they hardly know?

I don't know the type of girls you date but taking it for granted that she is interested in him because he has a website is shallow of you and makes you even worse than the so called gold digger. It's not your job to pass judgement on people for what they like or not, so please keep your venting to yourself.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by vislabraye(m): 12:31am On Nov 26, 2009
Hmmm, They should learn to post their pictures, me inclusive wink,
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by bawomolo(m): 12:33am On Nov 26, 2009
clomn:

I THINK Ujujoan IS GREAT.

lol you are about to go bankrupt.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 12:36am On Nov 26, 2009
Flavio:

@
Flavio . . .
1. I'm a middle aged woman and happily married with grown kids

2. I don't need anybody's wealth, i've got mine . . .Eat ur heart out . . .

3. Seun knows i'm joking . . .And even if i were single i wouldn't go online man hunting . . . Shame on u

4. I don't deal with riff raffs like u

I'm in a good mood right now, so i  won't engage in any e-fight with you . . .But if u want a piece of my anger, i'll give u more than you can chew . . .

GBut for the main time, i wish u happy online man hunting . . .
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Avenir(m): 12:40am On Nov 26, 2009
It will be either Aisha2 or Naijacutee! Both of them are brilliant! smiley
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSeeker(m): 12:42am On Nov 26, 2009
Flavio:

Utter rubbish and jargon. Explains why your'e single
You are obsessed with him because he has grown from nothing to something, and his nairaland is worth up to 3 billion naira if sold. If you saw him on the streets will you have been obsessed with him. FYI. The dude is taken and in a commited relationship so my advice to you is to stop gold digging and look for you own man b1tch.
The most senseless post of the day!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by puskin: 12:43am On Nov 26, 2009
Look @all these great fantasizers on dis thread. WOW
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 26, 2009
I am also obsessed with Seun.

Does flavio have a man crush on him abi he (flavio) is a transgendered.

should i expect a bitter attack from this flavio abi na flavor flav for pouring cold water on his gay fantasies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men / how hard is it to find Mr right? / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.