Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (22360 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by SamMilla1(m): 12:45am On Nov 26, 2009
Thread can easily cause trouble between friends here.

i would date like three girls if i get to 100 mile radius of them.
Unfortunately they are scattered in different continents.
Asia - Africa and N/America.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mbola(f): 12:46am On Nov 26, 2009
1. Chamotex
2. Debosky
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSly: 12:47am On Nov 26, 2009
I have a man crush on. . . .
Davidylan . . . .  Eldee. . . . . .Tkb417 and Sauron. . . . . .  cool  cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 26, 2009
who are these people trying to cover for flabbio?

angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mavenbox: 12:54am On Nov 26, 2009
Lol this thread is evidence that Naija people, dem like better thing. LOL. Falling in love with profile pictures!!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by edoyad(m): 12:56am On Nov 26, 2009
The SLY, That's the whole old trafford crew you just named there grin grin . No wonder they like the term gayner grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by edoyad(m): 12:59am On Nov 26, 2009
Sorry i forgot my original deeperlife crush , tpia . Hope you've been praying for me ?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSly: 1:00am On Nov 26, 2009
edoyad:

The SLY, That's the whole old trafford crew you just named there grin grin . No wonder they like the term gayner grin
Yeh right hommie. cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 1:01am On Nov 26, 2009
I would loveee to date
1) Magz
2) dapsykool
3) whitelexi (but unfortunately he only like dark chocolate women and I will date him if he is not a   lipsrsealed)
4) biina!  grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by puskin: 1:12am On Nov 26, 2009
~ Compiling potential NL dates ~
brb.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 26, 2009
edoyad:

Sorry i forgot my original deeperlife crush , tpia . Hope you've been praying for me ?

of course. Had to go for extra prayer sef.

Not surprised you forgot me already.

na so life be.

ah well- cant abandon my Deeper.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 1:17am On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

Seun . . . I'm obsessed with him . . . embarassed(Don't tell WinnerGUY) . . .
@
FlaGAY aka Jealous FOOL . . . Eat your heart out . . . Seun fukced me real hard last night tongue. . . Now what?

Wow! Over share! shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mamagee3(f): 1:23am On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

@
FlaGAY aka Jealous FOOL . . . Eat your heart out . . . Seun fukced me real hard last night tongue. . . Now what?

Have you forgotten the oath you had with my brother? angry angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:25am On Nov 26, 2009
hmmmm i really dont know.
i have a pretty long list.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 1:26am On Nov 26, 2009
mama-gee:

Have you forgotten the oath you had with my brother? angry angry
How could i? . . . my first loff . . . tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by edoyad(m): 1:29am On Nov 26, 2009
@tpia , didn't forget honey. Just got jealous cos winnergal said on another thread you accompanied her to see Seun grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mamagee3(f): 1:30am On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

How could i? . . . my first loff . . . tongue

So why were you cheating on my brother with Seun? angry angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:31am On Nov 26, 2009
@ Flavio
i see you!! lol

my heart belongs to someone else
@ topic
Ogidi Boy!!! but there are plenty more. . . hahaha
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by cantell(m): 1:37am On Nov 26, 2009
@The Amaka,
So you dey fall for Ogidiboy since and you dey form?
I no blame you. The guy na cool guy with something upstairs. If say the guy na woman, na im i go choose.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:38am On Nov 26, 2009
lolol
yep, thats me. cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by violent(m): 1:40am On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

@
FlaGAY aka Jealous FOOL . . . Eat your heart out . . . Seun fukced me real hard last night   tongue. . . Now what?

real hard! Seun is the man, lets put him on auction and see ow much people will bid for him

Bid starts at 10 pounds cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mamagee3(f): 1:45am On Nov 26, 2009
violent:

real hard! Seun is the man, lets put him on auction and see ow much people will bid for him

Bid starts at 10 pounds cool

I laugh in Nsukka. grin grin grin
Make sure seun doesn't get you here. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Planning to auction him
. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 26, 2009
edoyad:

@tpia , didn't forget honey. Just got jealous cos winnergal said on another thread you accompanied her to see Seun grin grin

dont let Seun's honeys catch me for here oh! shocked shocked

them get eyes and flavios everywhere.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 1:53am On Nov 26, 2009
Why auction Seun at the start of10 Naira since he is worth more than that? Mind u, Seun has no9t have like a real gf before and PLUS! He is a Virgin so he is worth more than that.

Lets start the bidding at 11 Naira instead wink
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mamagee3(f): 1:54am On Nov 26, 2009
Gabry:

Why auction Seun at the start of10 Naira since he is worth more than that? Mind u, Seun has no9t have like a real gf before and PLUS! He is  a Virgin so he is worth more than that.

[b]Lets start the bidding at 11 Naira inst[/b]ead  wink

It doesn't do seun justice. grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 1:56am On Nov 26, 2009
mama-gee:

It doesn't do seun justice. grin grin

Common now. I have marked up the price by 1 Naira ooo angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by violent(m): 1:57am On Nov 26, 2009
seun is a virgin? shocked

Anybody wants a virgin man for 11 bucks?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 2:01am On Nov 26, 2009
violent:

seun is a virgin? shocked

Anybody wants a virgin man for 11 bucks?

He banged the hell outta me last night . . . How can My Own Seun be a virgin? . . . undecided
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by violent(m): 2:03am On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

He banged the hell outta me last night . . . How can My Own Seun be a virgin? . . . undecided

Tell us ow he did it, from the front or the back wink i hope Flavio wont come spitting all over the place
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSeeker(m): 2:05am On Nov 26, 2009
All of a sudden this place becomes rowdy like a market place.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by follypimpi(m): 2:08am On Nov 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

Peckham Rye lane 4 ya.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 2:09am On Nov 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

as long as u aint referring to moi . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men / how hard is it to find Mr right? / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.