Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (22362 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:28am On Nov 26, 2009
i dont think there is a such thing as 12 naira.
wait, there is.
but how do you break 12 naira?!?! lolol
either 10 or 15 ooooo
but i think they have worthless naira coins and even more worthless kobo!!! lolol
i saw a couple of naira coins in my grandpa's shop in naija, not like people really use them anyway.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sweetpie23: 3:29am On Nov 26, 2009
mavenbox:

@Winnergal, Xynerize, Flavio: Please can we leave all the dirty language outside, cheese! This thread has been derailed seriously!!!
you are so right.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by xynerise: 3:29am On Nov 26, 2009
@AMAKA. Did you see those words in bracket? I doubt u did.                  @rave. I doubt if winnergal is a lady. She sounds like a man. If she is a woman then she is really far from motherhood.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mavenbox: 3:31am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i dont think there is a such thing as 12 naira.
wait, there is.
but how do you break 12 naira?!?! lolol
either 10 or 15 ooooo
but i think they have worthless naira coins and even more worthless kobo!!! lolol
i saw a couple of naira coins in my grandpa's shop in naija, not like people really use them anyway.
LOL N12 would be a N10 note and two N1 coins, ma'am!

@Topic: I wouldn't wanna date anyone on Nairaland, at least not yet. LOL. As far as I know, everyone, including myself, is pretending! Let me see em in person first  tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:34am On Nov 26, 2009
yeah i pretty much knew that. lol
just that no one in naija has time to deal with coins and such. most people would just set the price at 15 or 10.
i think they prefer the money that folds not the one that jingles. lol
ive never heard of anything being sold by a number that couldnt be divided by 5!! lol
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by xynerise: 3:35am On Nov 26, 2009
Me too. But I aint pretending.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by drlawng(m): 3:41am On Nov 26, 2009
Bluenubian.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSeeker(m): 3:46am On Nov 26, 2009
sweetpie23:

what school did you go to to learn to swear like this? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
And that is so funny to you? I don't blame you.

Flavio, I think you took the arguments a little over the board with winnergal, and maybe an apology will bring this to a stop. This is supposed to be a forum and not a battle field.

Winnergal, this isn't your first time of getting into conflicts, and seriously, I don't like you very much but that's not to say I will castigate you for what someone else caused, but I will plead that you tone down the insults and maybe if you guys may do so, don't include your mothers.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 3:48am On Nov 26, 2009
rave2u:

I'm not starting a fight here, but seriously by the words of a person you can know what type of person that he/she is.

If someone insulted you why don't you insult the person back, must you insult his mother?

I guess it just goes to prove the sort of woman you are!

Y shouldn't i insult her his mom . . . I'm a mother myself . . . So he's insulting someone else's mum . . . cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sweetpie23: 3:49am On Nov 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

Flavio, I think you took the arguments a little over the board with winnergal, and maybe an apology will bring this to a stop. This is supposed to be a forum and not a battle field.

Winnergal, this isn't your first time of getting into conflicts, and seriously, I don't like you very much but that's not to say I will castigate you for what someone else caused, but I will plead that you tone down the insults and maybe if you guys may do so, don't include your mothers.
did you see me laughing angry angry angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 3:50am On Nov 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

I don't like you either . . .
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mavenbox: 3:50am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

yeah i pretty much knew that. lol
just that no one in naija has time to deal with coins and such. most people would just set the price at 15 or 10.
i think they prefer the money that folds not the one that jingles. lol
ive never heard of anything being sold by a number that couldnt be divided by 5!! lol
LMAO at folds vs. jingles. Funny enough, brand new N1 and N2 coins were minted, produced just last year (I was in 9ja at the time) and there are unconfirmed rumors that some current notes will follow the trend soon :p (Although the newly produced currency right now is the synthetic rubber notes, as opposed to "paper" money due to gross manhandling by 9jerians).

If u haven't bought stuff that couldn't be divided by 5, then it is obvious that you never used to buy sweets and chewing gum, or you didn't grow up in 9ja (I can vaguely recall baba-dudu used to go for 50k per string, like 6 pieces or so. LMAO. Dont ask what baba-dudu is. Its locally-made coconut candy. Anyone else remember? LOL)

@topic: Sorry for derailing for a bit. I just couldn't resist gisting with my dear Aburo cheesy
But na wa for this thread o, see fight! Chei!!!   lipsrsealed undecided angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 3:51am On Nov 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

@theseeker.

Il be the mature one and do this

I sincerely apologise if you think I took things overboard.    Please accept my sincere and humble apologies if my comments offended you or anyone else.  I will refrain from such.

Much Oblidged
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mavenbox: 3:54am On Nov 26, 2009
@Flavio: Correct guy. I know how it can feel to apologize when you may not have been the more aggressive one in an argument. I had to do same on the religion boards a while ago.

@Topic: For Flavio's post, I would have named him but, nah I can't (nothing on you, Flavio, you are a great guy! Im just saying if I were a single girl, I would like your kinda person!)
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 3:54am On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

I don't like you either . . .

@theseeker

There you go sir.  Just what I was emphasising.  Glad you now see what I mean.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:55am On Nov 26, 2009
mavenbox:

LMAO at folds vs. jingles. Funny enough, brand new N1 and N2 coins were minted, produced just last year (I was in 9ja at the time) and there are unconfirmed rumors that some current notes will follow the trend soon :p (Although the newly produced currency right now is the synthetic rubber notes, as opposed to "paper" money due to gross manhandling by 9jerians).

If u haven't bought stuff that couldn't be divided by 5, then it is obvious that you never used to buy sweets and chewing gum, or you didn't grow up in 9ja (I can vaguely recall baba-dudu used to go for 50k per string, like 6 pieces or so. LMAO. Dont ask what baba-dudu is. Its locally-made coconut candy. Anyone else remember? LOL)

@topic: Sorry for derailing for a bit. I just couldn't resist gisting with my dear Aburo cheesy
But na wa for this thread o, see fight! Chei!!!   lipsrsealed undecided angry
lol i wasnt born neither raised in naija.
but my grandpa owns a store and while i was there i used to sell for him sometimes.
and i bought "chewing gum, sweet, biscuit" plenty of times.
all of which could have been divided by 5. lolol
when i was in naija (back in 2007) only the 20 naira was this plastic kinda of thing. are all the notes like that now?
it was usually 3 sweets for 5 naira. so the kids would come and buy 10 nairas worth or something.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sweetpie23: 3:56am On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

LOL . . . You this GAY animal is still using your new ID . . . why not use your old one  . . . to my best knowledge it's still working . . . Coward!!!!!!!
LOl . . . Put me in my place? have u forgotten the severe bashing i gave  u few months ago? . . . I'm sure the dogs are still licking your wounds . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
winnergal, I think you should clam down. you are the winner your name says it all so please do not fight again.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:56am On Nov 26, 2009
will you two shut up and knock it off!!!!!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 3:57am On Nov 26, 2009
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mavenbox: 4:02am On Nov 26, 2009
@The-AMAKA: Nice and fast editing there, Amaka! Lest you join the violence!!

The notes that are like that now are N5, N10, N20 and N50. You know the lower currencies have a higher chance of being misused or abused by people who wouldn't give the money as much regard as it ought. Yeah, things like N1.50 sweet morphed into 3 for N5 and so on! Gosh have you seen my childhood?! (It's not missing, I'm just asking if you have been observing it carefully :p)
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 4:03am On Nov 26, 2009
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sweetpie23: 4:08am On Nov 26, 2009
now this is getting out of hand please do not spoil this wonderful thread people angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 4:09am On Nov 26, 2009
'
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 4:10am On Nov 26, 2009
sweetpie23:

now this is getting out of hand please do not spoil this wonderful thread people angry

Sweetiepie, i didn't mean to derail ur thread . . . But what is my offence in replying the thread that i wanted to date Seun . . . Go back and read the thread to see the root of all these insults , .
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 4:11am On Nov 26, 2009
'
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mavenbox: 4:12am On Nov 26, 2009
This thread started out as a documentary  shocked, then it became drama embarassed , it became comedy  cheesy, then action   cool, then thriller  undecided ,  now it's just horror  cry cry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sweetpie23: 4:14am On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

Sweetiepie, i didn't mean to derail your thread . . . But what is my offence in replying the thread that i wanted to date Seun . . . Go back and read the thread to see the root of all these insults , .
I saw it, just ignore it undecided
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mavenbox: 4:15am On Nov 26, 2009
@sweetpie23: Great idea about this thread, it even made the front page already! It would be a pity if it gets derailed finally. Let's get it back in order. So tell us, sweetpie, who would YOU like to date from Nairaland?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sweetpie23: 4:17am On Nov 26, 2009
mavenbox:

@sweetpie23: Great idea about this thread, it even made the front page already! It would be a pity if it gets derailed finally. Let's get it back in order. So tell us, sweetpie, who would YOU like to date from Nairaland?
I already said it, Fhemmy, he is usually in the family section, when through his posts and I like what I see kiss and for the girls I like Ebony, sexylemon, the amaka, platinumnk, and pweety4me I didn't say I will date ok before some people come label me as lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:17am On Nov 26, 2009
mavenbox:

@The-AMAKA: Nice and fast editing there, Amaka! Lest you join the violence!!

The notes that are like that now are N5, N10, N20 and N50. You know the lower currencies have a higher chance of being misused or abused by people who wouldn't give the money as much regard as it ought. Yeah, things like N1.50 sweet morphed into 3 for N5 and so on! Gosh have you seen my childhood?! (It's not missing, I'm just asking if you have been observing it carefully :p)
lol im thinking about reposting that. she is getting on my nerves. but it has already been said, so ill leave it at that.

so something could have been 1 naira 50 kobo? DAMN!! nigeria back then. to 3 naira now 5 naira. lolol
i miss working in my grandpa's store. he used to sell everything. it was kinda like a convenience store, you could find everything there.
*lots of freebies! lol*
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 4:20am On Nov 26, 2009
Amaka, I want 12 naira by force!  angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mavenbox: 4:28am On Nov 26, 2009
@Amaka: LOL yeah i know how its like when a family member owns a store (hehe esp when they sell kiddie goodies!). of cos there are things that were even many-pieces for 50kobo. LOL. I recall my primary school days, a simple 10 kobo coin was more than enough for break-time. Mum would insist that I should buy groundnuts cos they are healthier (though more expensive) but you can guess, hehehe, candy all the way. LOL. Never had teeth problems though.

As for the war, don't interfere, abeg.

@The Seeker: Abeg leave matter. I (used to) respect you very much o!!!!

I love the Bible, these are three verses from Proverbs that my mum taught me NEVER to be likened to:

In the KJV, each word "spouse" below was "woman". This is the Message version.
Pro 21:9  Better to live alone in a tumbledown shack than share a mansion with a nagging spouse.
Pro 21:19  Better to live in a tent in the wild than with a cross and petulant spouse.
Pro 27:15  A nagging spouse is like the drip, drip, drip of a leaky faucet;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men / how hard is it to find Mr right? / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.