Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (22358 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSeeker(m): 2:12am On Nov 26, 2009
follypimpi:

Peckham Rye lane 4 ya.

Alaba market.
Winnergal:

as long as u aint referring to moi . . .
You're just a town crier, nothing more.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 2:12am On Nov 26, 2009
violent:

Tell us ow he did it, from the front or the back wink i hope Flavio wont come spitting all over the place

From the front . . . its very very tight . . .No need for the back tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by deji2009(m): 2:13am On Nov 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes or Michelin. very stifff one cant choose. 50@50 draw
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 2:14am On Nov 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

Alaba market.You're just a town crier, nothing more.

Yeah just a town crier but a great one at that . . .   i'm going to use my trumpet in blowing your air head out . . . Since u lack respect for ur fellow human beign/Nairalander . . .Anuofia . . .
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by violent(m): 2:15am On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

as long as u aint referring to moi . . .

TheSeeker:

.You're just a town crier, nothing more.

Winnergal:

Yeah just a town crier but a great one at that . , i'm going to use my trumpet in blowing your air head out . . .

here we go again, it never ends, thts why its called Nairaland angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 2:17am On Nov 26, 2009
violent:

here we go again, it never ends, thts why its called Nairaland angry

My dear i tire o . . . I wonder who TheSeeker aka Fake Attention Seeker was calling market people . . .
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by paulibling(m): 2:17am On Nov 26, 2009
I neva knew this site would be this fun.  grin i had fun going thru this post.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by follypimpi(m): 2:19am On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

My dear i tire o . . . I wonder who TheSeeker aka Fake Attention Seeker was calling market people . . .

I doubt if he mentioned ur name love,is this a case of ur conscience tickin ??
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 2:21am On Nov 26, 2009
follypimpi:

I doubt if he mentioned your name love,is this a case of your conscience tickin ??

What an insult . . . Whatd'you mean by my conscience ticking undecided . . .
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by follypimpi(m): 2:23am On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

What an insult . . . Whatd'you mean by my conscience ticking undecided . . .

Nevermind dont wanna derail the thread.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by deji2009(m): 2:25am On Nov 26, 2009
follypimpi:

Nevermind dont wanna derail the thread.

cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 2:35am On Nov 26, 2009
paulibling:

I neva knew this site would be this fun.  grin i had fun going thru this post.

LOL. . . Don't tell me this is the first time u're having fun on this site, since 2005 when u registered (odindin 4 years). . . cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by xynerise: 2:42am On Nov 26, 2009
Wait! Wait! Wait! Una mean say no body like me here? From page 1 to 6 I didnt see X let alone XYNERIO. Winnergal even you and Amaka deny me uh? I know where I go catch una. grin. I
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSeeker(m): 2:43am On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

Yeah just a town crier but a great one at that . . . i'm going to use my trumpet in blowing your air head out . . . Since u lack respect for your fellow human beign/Nairalander . . .Anuofia . . .
Did I hit a nerve? Sorry, but you didn't have to display your market-rowdiness-like attitude for all to see even though you're trying so hard to conceal it. Aturu angry
Winnergal:

Once again, you're one of the market people here a.k.a. Alaba girls.
follypimpi:

I doubt if he mentioned your name love,is this a case of your conscience tickin ??

I wonder ooo
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by xynerise: 2:51am On Nov 26, 2009
If she is really married then I pity the husband. Because if he travel and comes back their matrimonial bed go change size. She dey form HOT. grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by xynerise: 2:51am On Nov 26, 2009
If she is really married then I pity the husband. Because if he travels and comes back their matrimonial bed go change size. She dey form HOT. grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 26, 2009
let the judging begin.

um, lets see:

Flavio:

Utter rubbish and jargon.  Explains why your'e single
You are obsessed with him because he has grown from nothing to something, and his nairaland is worth up to 3 billion naira if sold.  If you saw him on the streets will you have been obsessed with him. FYI. The dude is taken and in a commited relationship so my advice to you is to stop gold digging and look for you own man b1tch.  

all this because someone said they have a crush on Seun?

Does he (the said Seun) belong to someone in Hidden valley therefore all references to said Seun must be nipped in the bolls?

People have called debosky times without number here, not to mention other "taken" NLers, without their SOs busting their bloomers.

Could it be flabbio is the one with a gold digging degree?

If Seun didnt own NL, would flabbio be screaming, crying and throwing tantrums over another man in this embarassing display of foolishness?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mamagee3(f): 3:02am On Nov 26, 2009
Thread locked!!! angry
No more fitbacks
. angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 3:07am On Nov 26, 2009
@tpia.

With all due respect.  I have so much regard and honour for you, as Iv come accross your matured, informative and  intelligent contributions to topics.
 I have noticed "loosergal" for a while and observed that she has a nefarious habit of picking up irrelevant argurments.

To prove my findings,  Check out this thread, She's argued with "theseeker"   and "follypimpi' .   What does that tell you about her and her persona
Im really sorry if Iv upset anyone with my reply at her or if anyone found my reply offensive, especially you tpia.  Im awfully , sincerely sorry and have so much regard for you

I just had to give her the appropriate response and put her in her place

Regards

Flavio des edwardo
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:09am On Nov 26, 2009
l.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by xynerise: 3:13am On Nov 26, 2009
@AMAKA. You are missing one name. You list is not complete. grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:14am On Nov 26, 2009
yeah i know its not complete yet, but trust me, youre not one of them. lol grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by inme: 3:16am On Nov 26, 2009
@TinTin18

so of all the guys wey dey NL na Mrcrackles u wan folow abi, i sorry for u

As for me na Michelin89 i want, make nobody follow me drag oooo.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sweetpie23: 3:19am On Nov 26, 2009
someone was asking if the person I would like to date is a girl, no he is a guy for all I know grin his full name is Fhemmmy the most intelligent guy on nairaland.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by xynerise: 3:20am On Nov 26, 2009
@AMAKA. I know you are kidding. If you know u are not putting my name on your list you better sleep. grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:20am On Nov 26, 2009
then i would rather sleep. cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by hasyak(m): 3:21am On Nov 26, 2009
where is my friend iice?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by xynerise: 3:23am On Nov 26, 2009
@AMAKA. And I will sleep with u. grin (dont get me wrong o)
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:24am On Nov 26, 2009
you see why you arent on my list? keep digging your own grave and you will surely lie in it, alone.
rubbish!  angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by rave2u: 3:25am On Nov 26, 2009
I'm not starting a fight here, but seriously by the words of a person you can know what type of person that he/she is.

If someone insulted you why don't you insult the person back, must you insult his mother?

I guess it just goes to prove the sort of woman you are!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 3:27am On Nov 26, 2009
Im bidding Seun at 12 Naira
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mavenbox: 3:27am On Nov 26, 2009
@Winnergal, Xynerize, Flavio: Please can we leave all the dirty language outside, cheese! This thread has been derailed seriously!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men / how hard is it to find Mr right? / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.