Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback (51835 Views)

MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by trueconscience(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2017
I had this boss in my first banking organisation whom i respect so much. After spending some years with him in the office, I moved on to another bank and about 3 weeks ago,after a long time of communicating with him, he called me and requested for money. He said he was down financially and needs help for one of these MMM-stuffs. I gave him the money, believing he would pay me back from his banking salary even if the "MMM" failed him.

Its almost 2 weeks after he promised to pay me, he has not and I recently got to know that he was no longer in the employ of the bank - hence his romance with the ponzi scheme. He sent me a text yesterday, telling me that :

None of the guys matched to me have paid anything.This is the 3rd match, they complain of no cash in January

Truth is, people have lost good faith in MMM. be careful with your funds. Dont be scammed, not again!

For me, I'll keep faith till he can - by whatever means, raise my funds and pay me back.

Be wise!

1 Like

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Toks2008(m): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2017
WaZoBiaLander:

YOUNG MAN, STOP SAYING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW. AM NOT AN MMM PARTICIPANT AND AM NOT EVEN ENTICED BY THE 30% PROFIT BUT MY YOUNGER SISTER GOT PAID ON SATURDAY #90,000 FROM THE #50K SHE PAID LAST YEAR BEFORE IT FROZE. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU? LEAVE THESE PEOPLE TO REST. IS IT YOUR MONEY? IS IT YOUR RISK? WHY ARE YOU ALL TAKING PANADOL FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S HEADACHE? THIS IS BECOMING MORE OF A "BADBELLE SOMTIN" AND NOT LIKE YOU'RE ALL TRYING TO SAVE THEM FROM BEING DUPED OR SCAMMED. BESIDES, WHO IS EVEN SCAMMING OR DUPING WHO? YOU PEOPLE SHOULD REST AND LET THEM REST.

If i were Seun i will instruct the mods to stop pushing MMM stuffs to the front page because unknown to Seun, he is indirectly promoting the scheme because i had also thought no payment have been made until i read your comment and that means in no time the system might kick off fully...BUT I STILL BELIVE IT WILL STILL CRASH but all the same, i wish the investors good luck.

1 Like

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by vectoh(m): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2017
Iono abt d dumb story.. ..all I know is I Jus got paid..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 17, 2017
ucsparks:
Bros can you help me please,, my money has stayed more than a month in mmm , 30k tho which is almost 50k now, but i can't GH. I've been trying to GH since MMM opened but no way, it keeps saying "mavros are unavailable at the moment". Please what's the reason for this?

The reason is obvious, a lot of people are trying to GH at the same time as we speak. Try around 2am-4am with Google Chrome,and u will have ur GH processed while u wait for being matched.

My observation.

Regards.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by modsfucker: 10:00am On Jan 17, 2017
WaZoBiaLander:

YOUNG MAN, STOP SAYING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW. AM NOT AN MMM PARTICIPANT AND AM NOT EVEN ENTICED BY THE 30% PROFIT BUT MY YOUNGER SISTER GOT PAID ON SATURDAY #90,000 FROM THE #50K SHE PAID LAST YEAR BEFORE IT FROZE. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU? LEAVE THESE PEOPLE TO REST. IS IT YOUR MONEY? IS IT YOUR RISK? WHY ARE YOU ALL TAKING PANADOL FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S HEADACHE? THIS IS BECOMING MORE OF A "BADBELLE SOMTIN" AND NOT LIKE YOU'RE ALL TRYING TO SAVE THEM FROM BEING DUPED OR SCAMMED. BESIDES, WHO IS EVEN SCAMMING OR DUPING WHO? YOU PEOPLE SHOULD REST AND LET THEM REST.

Kai shut up. who ur sister epp? if I PH now when will I get my money back? and if the scheme is not a scam, then where are the monies they invested before?
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by pryme(m): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2017
fifty:
Dear Mavrodians who are reading this post,

The reason why the smaller GHs are being offset first is to release the anticipated tension. because amongst the population in the MMM community, they are more in number. When they have GHed, with a re-boosted confidence they will PH, thereby stabilizing the system in one way.

But don't get me wrong, there are a lot of bulk PHs presently on the system to sustain the community. I know this because my PH which I made 19/12/2016 hasn't been matched till date. We haven't been called to make payment yet. Why? because the system is matching people with low PHs to pay them with low GHs. As soon as the bottleneck of orders is released, people with high PHs of 500k, 1m,2m and the likes will start being paired to make payment to high Ghers and every participant at large.

If things are not done that way, ur GHs may be split I to uncomfortable combinations of 5k,2k,10k,3k,20k and even 1k which would be clumsy. Especially for those Ghing thousands of Naira.

I appeal to each of us to ignore media nonsense and be patient, lots of people Ghing smaller amts have been paid, in a matter of few days the system will stabilize.

Goodluck and Regards

imagine the horsesh.t they are selling.
who is worse the one selling, or the ones buying it.

no point arguing with these lot, they will win you with their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 17, 2017
xykms101:

Nigerians beware, fifty = belville while belville =wahabian ... all na still fifty... That fifty guy sha dey try harder to lure mumu people into it so he can easily GH.

Very soon u will say Fifty = a god.

We know u don't like MMM, keep waiting for ur 45k monthly salary.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Harinholar(f): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2017
Iamwrath:
Hehehehehehehehe

In other words, wait patiently for the mumu that will pH

What happened to all the money before the freeze
Chai!!!!! which money are you talking about here now?.Did u think MMM have a particular account their participants are paying into Read more about MMM before commenting....uhnnn

2 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Precambrian111: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2017
lytech1:
Stop broadcasting rubbish...
I GH on the 14th and get matched on the 15th.
I got was paid today though still have 5k left.
Stop posting rubbish..
MMM 4 life
yeye people will not let d scheme rest yet even without involving yr money u b witch or switch I also got paid so mourn tll tmrw baggers......
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2017
pryme:

imagine the horsesh.t they are selling.
who is worse the one selling, or the ones buying it.

no point arguing with these lot, they will win you with their stupidity.

OK the contrary I think your own stupidity has taken the crown

Regards
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Harinholar(f): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2017
modsfucker:

Kai shut up. who ur sister epp? if I PH now when will I get my money back? and if the scheme is not a scam, then where are the monies they invested before?
Chai!!!!!! smh
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by jakesbaba: 10:03am On Jan 17, 2017
lytech1:
Stop broadcasting rubbish... I GH on the 14th and get matched on the 15th. I got was paid today though still have 5k left. Stop posting rubbish.. MMM 4 life

Africa's biggest LIAR. 'Wehdonesir'
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Tchyfingy: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2017
For World Food News/Media, SingleClick My Signature. Follow Us On Twitter @foodfieldng

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by authority2006(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2017
anigbajumo:

Participants pay each other not mmm (mavrodi),this hustle is real ooo,just imagine someone sitting there at the right corner of his room nd writing nonsense about mmm.The spirit is high nd a lot of people are paying their order,weather u like it or not,mmm will still maintain it feet nd stand has ever b4,just watch out....

For those fools saying people are not paying their order,check d screenshot below...

All your screenshots are lies and deceit. Until those (at least one of them) who are close to me get paid, I won't believe any of you on this forum.
I knew someone who was matched three times last year before accounts freeze, all the three times he was matched, none of them paid, that was last year before the accounts freeze threw out panic to the public. And if you care to know, he PH with a mere 20k!

1 Like

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by xykms101: 10:05am On Jan 17, 2017
fifty:

Very soon u will say Fifty = a god.
We know u don't like MMM, keep waiting for ur 45k monthly salary.
We know u like MMM, keep waiting for imaginary pay out from MMM.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Precambrian111: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2017
Tinubutoto:

liar, nobody paid u a dimei
wailer wailer wailer hw many tyme I call u ,people like u dont make money so dont even bother yr blessed to remain cashless in Habakkuk's name......
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by starwar(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2017
how can I help u again?

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by slimikenna(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2017
I really avoid commenting on MMM issues because those who invest in MMM are all adults over 18 years and they are supposed to be educated enough know the extremely high risks in a PONZI SCHEME and still put their money in the scheme. It was not because of 'bad belle' that the authorities warned Mavrodians and prospective Mavrodians of the illegality and risks inherent in MMM.

It is not my business though, but anyone that puts his money into MMM again is either extremely greedy, an extreme risk taker, no other source of income, or his village people have found his number.

Let's look for a genuine work and do. MMM 'no be work'. There are real hardworking entrepreneurs looking for investors, let's finance them and watch our real investments grow. Advice no be curse and e no get shame.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Boyooosa(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2017
fifty:

The reason why the smaller GHs are being offset first is to release the anticipated tension. because amongst the population in the MMM community, they are more in number. When they have GHed, with a re-boosted confidence they will PH, thereby stabilizing the system in one way.

But don't get me wrong, there are a lot of bulk PHs presently on the system to sustain the community. I know this because my PH which I made 19/12/2016 hasn't been matched till date. We haven't been called to make payment yet. Why? because the system is matching people with low PHs to pay them with low GHs. As soon as the bottleneck of orders is released, people with high PHs of 500k, 1m,2m and the likes will start being paired to make payment to high Ghers and every participant at large.

If things are not done that way, ur GHs may be split I to uncomfortable combinations of 5k,2k,10k,3k,20k and even 1k which would be clumsy. Especially for those Ghing thousands of Naira.

I appeal to each of us to ignore media nonsense and be patient, lots of people Ghing smaller amts have been paid, in a matter of few days the system will stabilize.

Goodluck and Regards
Dear Mavro, How market? U actually understand that if new people dont pay in, u might not actually get ur funds back. Well, Hand can not cover Moon. Sooner or later, sombori go cry and some people go LOL!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by aAK1(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Pls guiders and all mmm stakeholders, copy links like this and encourage your downlines to fill treads like this with testimonys this way,Seun and his God hating demons will be the ride to our glory. Let's use nairaland against Seun
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by modsfucker: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Harinholar:
Chai!!!!!! smh

I know your problem, read this http://www.thefreedictionary.com/monies
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2017
xykms101:

We know u like MMM, keep waiting for imaginary pay out from MMM.

Keep waiting for your meagre monthly salary.

Meanwhile u can try to sit on this for the meantime, buhahahah

1 Share

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by xykms101: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2017
fifty:

The reason is obvious, a lot of people are trying to GH at the same time as we speak. Try around 2am-4am,and u will have ur GH processed while u wait for being matched.

My observation.

Regards.

This guy ehn! so browser no be problem again? na too much crowd on the server now. very soon computer or internet go be the problem.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Precambrian111: 10:12am On Jan 17, 2017
codemaster2much:
Please can someone provide help. Please I need to cash out I no do again I beg make Una pH oh
mumu .mmm for life I just got paid
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by pryme(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Harinholar:
Chai!!!!! which money are you talking about here now?.Did u think MMM have a particular account their participants are paying into Read more about MMM before commenting....uhnnn

Sister all the monies paid into the ppls account to pledge help did not get to the ppl intended WHEN ALL MMM ACCOUNTS WHERE FROZEN, your money is not with you, and its not with them.... the monies are " FROZEN ".
Pls dont tell me ppl did not provide help before the system was frozen.

In an ideal scheme MMM should have started where they left off angry angry angry angry

But...

"I mourn your Blindness"
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by authority2006(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2017
onyxo76:
I did a GH of 16k since Friday since I only invested a spare 10k, but i have not gotten paid. lets hope for the best...anyway it was spare money so no worries, at least I dash people such amounts occasionally.
Why emphasis on "spare money"? Do you care to explain?
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Macgabe(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2017
A friend just got paid this morning. Seun and Cohorts, of what gain is it to continue putting pressure on participants of MMM, what is your gain in doing this oh! Maybe it's because the site(mmm) was adjudged to be the most visited site last year and hence you feel threatened.
Leave the participants alone and focus on your site; Let them decide whether to continue or not. Stop taking panadol on another person's headache.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Precambrian111: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2017
fifty:

Goodluck and Regards
u are a genius exactly that's just d fact anyway I just got paid n I hv PH mmm for life......
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by authority2006(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2017
slimikenna:
I really avoid commenting on MMM issues because those who invest in MMM are all adults over 18 years and they are supposed to be educated enough know the extremely high risks in a PONZI SCHEME and still put their money in the scheme. It was not because of 'bad belle' that the authorities warned Mavrodians and prospective Mavrodians of the illegality and risks inherent in MMM.

It is not my business though, but anyone that puts his money into MMM again is either extremely greedy, an extreme risk taker, no other source of income, or his village people have found his number.

Let's look for a genuine work and do. MMM 'no be work'. There are real hardworking entrepreneurs looking for investors, let's finance them and watch our real investments grow. Advice no be curse and e no get shame.
Imagine if all the money trapped in the MMM scheme had been used to finance business ideas of other people!
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Precambrian111: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2017
xykms101:
They will have to wait forever to withdraw ... Gullibility is a chronic disease.
just got paid n ph again
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by xykms101: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Precambrian111:
just got paid n ph again
Your bank alert will douse a lot of tension here. kindly post it here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin / 20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!! / How I Was Cheated By Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.