Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) (77901 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris: Anambra Passes Vote Of Confidence, Stages Solidarity Rally / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by jidxin(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
nwabobo:

Can you back your assertion with evidence? Available data suggests otherwise. The issue of which tribe goes to school more than the other has been trashed ye without number on Nairaland here for more than a decade now.

Your assertion is based on ignorance and is at variance with available data and evidence.

I await your presentation of evidence and then I'll signpost you to contrary evidence.
guy lets face fact...those guys re stupid extremely stupid

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin fabfunmi my fun Igbo ni kini mi je o

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by dacovajnr: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
ahaika23:
They are still shooting as I type this. How can security forces be killing unarmed people? Nwachineke, this is truly a ZOOOOOOO!
Stay there...you go just die like Chicken grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by jidxin(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
but did dey inform d police dat dey will stage a protest? now dey erred in law if dey ddnt....dey re just unlearned nd illiterates

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by jodeci(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
ayoolanr:
I hate these people with a passion!!! All they do is stir up trouble in another man's land!!! No regard or respect for the rule of law!! What does Trump have to do with their supposedly struggle for independence?? And is port Harcourt in the south east? These osu flatonjas chest beating baboons will never learn!!!!

F00lish rants,what is the effect of your hatred on their well being or status.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by calyto: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Very good for you.
What democracy are you talking about? Of Nigeria or of Biafra?
Same Nigeria democracy that your deviant behaviour will not allow?
Shebi the politicians that are pushing you guys are all comfortable somewhere now?
Arrested for no reason you call it? While constituting nuisance by blocking the road where tax payers pass?
For your information, Nyesom Wike is the chief security officer of that state. If he can protect a judge from being arrested, he can also prevent you guys from being shot(If you were not the ones that shot first)
Go and hold him and your other kinsmen responsible.

I award you no points and may God have mercy on you

prince9851:
Is this not democracy??
don't people have freedom expression and movement??
barely 20mins after we started..d army came and opened fire at us

7 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SHOT DEAD
...many ave been rushed to the hospital bleeding profusely
some have been arrested for no reason

Information reaching us now is that 10 more Biafrans have been killed in first artillery junction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkEaNFZhv90

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by adonbilivit: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
basilo102:
The zoo falling for the trap, records being taken
must lives be wasted before the "zoo" is trapped? the families of those killed now are the only trapped people I see here

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by FisifunKododada: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Uteghe:

...as usual, using the holy name of Jesus in vain. Kanu claims to hate Yoruba but went to Ikeja for sex. Does he suffer erectile malfunction in Abia? Unam ikot.
grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
jodeci:

F00lish rants,what is the effect of your hatred on their well being or status.

Choke on a divk you flatonja
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by keyanZuzer: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
C'mon this is fake

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by vannessa7(f): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
gurujoe:
Since the fulani have been terrorizing this country no single arrest has been made but here come unarmed protesters being shot and being dehumanized by Nigerian armies

it is very wrong to shed innocent blood like this, everyone has the right to air their views peacefully, we are not in military era, say no to dictatorship, this is clearly biased ,fulanis don't have 2 heads
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Ngozi123(f): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
This is what happens when you live in an uncivilised country. Those who agree with these atrocities shouldn't be surprised when they or their families become targets of oppression because that is what will happen as long as Buhari remains unchecked.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Gabbyraze(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Is it hunger, ignorance or pure hatred that makes us act and speak the way we do. I didn't watch the video so I cant say if dead bodies are on it or not but what I know is, if you want to protest,u get a permit from the police. At least the lautech students protested last week, even tho the governor goofed,at least no one was killed or arrested. Let the ipod guys do the necessary things before embarking on protests. The country is bad enough as it is,lets not add more fuel to the fire

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
The commentator in that video just dey blow aba engrish grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Ngozi123(f): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
jidxin:
but did dey inform d police dat dey will stage a protest? now dey erred in law if dey ddnt....dey re just unlearned nd illiterates

They did. There was a thread on his a few days ago.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ngozi123:
This is what happens when you live in an uncivilised country. Those who agree with these atrocities shouldn't be surprised when they or their families become targets of oppression because that is what will happen as long as Buhari remains unchecked.

Shatap Ngozi the house girl!! we need you flatonjas out of Nigeria already! You lot are the most confused set of monkeys ever! From claiming to be jews to what not!!

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Rockstar2014(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bunch of illiterates wasting their lives for no reason.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Mbediogu(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:
All I see here are illiterate and jobless miscreants looking for opportunity to loot and cause mayhem.

What you saw is what you wanted to see. I don't in all honesty expect people like you to see through the public eye. No insults intended.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Odingo1: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
[/b]It is wrong to kill an unarmed peaceful protesters[b], what happen to tear gas,most they kill people in Nigeria in everything
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Diamondqueen(f): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pritypussi:

mumu.. what is manifesting in your life and that of your family

After chanting GEJ till 2019 but failed, took part in d last elections wasting billions, you now think you can leave.

Even Jesus can't save you when we start dealing with you lots

we all (Nigeria) are already being dealt with, okay? So shut it.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by jamislaw(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fire the miscreants all.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Ngozi123(f): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
ayoolanr:

Shatap Ngozi the house girl!! we need you flatonjas out of Nigeria already! You lot are the most confused set of monkeys ever! From claiming to be jews to what not!!

If you ever call me a house girl again then you will see what God will do to you. You have no idea who you're talking to.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by ekhai(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
DID TRUMP CALLED FOR RALLY IN NIGERIA? THE OBAMA WE RALLIED FOR THEN, WHAT DID WE GAIN FROM HIS 8 YEARS IN OFFICE? INSTEAD OF GOING TO MILE2 AND IKWERE MARKETS TO LOOK FOR OUR DAILY BREAD, HERE WE ARE RALLYING FOR TRUMP THAT DOESN'T KNOW OF OUR EXISTENCE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by jodeci(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
ayoolanr:

I
Choke on a divk you flatonja

Same childish rant.;empty drum.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by osusuallstars: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:
All I see here are illiterate and jobless miscreants looking for opportunity to loot and cause mayhem.
May it happened to you as you wish to others.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Defaramade(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
kettykings:

The problem to me is not IPOB Idiots or Biafra , but the rag tag bunch of fools we have as soldiers , who will rather shoot at unarmed protesters than engage armed herdsmen, the same military led by a former General handed over Bakassi to a neighboring country with out a single gun shut but are now shooting at unarmed protesters
Sir you are so on point, it is very pathetic that Nigeria is gradually becoming a repressive dictatorship where dissent and contrary opinions are no longer tolerated. Some Americans are protesting against Trump's inauguration and nobody is shooting at them. The military and police should go and learn how to manage protests without allowing it to turn violent and causing death to both the protesters and themselves.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by hannyjay(f): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Only 7 people. I wish to hear 50 or 100 so dat dis idiots ll knw dat one nigeria is a must

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Codes151(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:
i don't support ipob neither am I one! The irony here is that there is a protest for the arrest of fayose! By same illiterate and jobless miscreants! But there u don't see police or army open fire! I gues people should be open minded when commenting of this kind of things
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by nubianwarrior: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
inferior tribe

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by jidxin(m): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ngozi123:

They did. There was a thread on his a few days ago.
was police consent given.....i dont think consent was given or can be given to such .....solidarity rally 4 trump? im so ashamed u ppl nd buhari kip putin Nigeria into lime light 4 stupid nd preposterous reasons....who is trump...he doesn't needs our support nor our allegiance. ....in fact dont expect anytin from trump

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ngozi123:

If you ever call me a house girl again then you will see what God will do to you. You have no idea who you're talking to.

So God will send his wrath on me because of a playful online insult? OK sorry madam!!! Somebody cannot even play with you!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by olatundemustafa(m): 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:

Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper / 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / I Am Father To All Bayelsans - Jonathan As Sylva, Lyon Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.