Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) (77900 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris: Anambra Passes Vote Of Confidence, Stages Solidarity Rally / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by chuksjuve(m): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Just when you think the sad news is over; another one pops up...
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Olaolufred(m): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
I CONGRATULATE THE DEAD.

THEY HAVE ACHIEVED ONE THING.

BIAFRA OR DEATH.

SINCE THEY HAVE NOT GOTTEN BIAFRA,

THEY HAVE GOTTEN DEATH.

EITHER WAY, THEY HAVE LOST NOTHING.

GOT ONE OUT OF TWO. 50% IS A FAIR RESULT.

AGAIN I SAY CONGRATULATIONS.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
sad

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by jidxin(m): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
nwabobo:

Which guys?
d protesters
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Ngozi123(f): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
ayoolanr:

So God will send his wrath on me because of a playful online insult? OK sorry madam!!! Somebody cannot even play with you!

I don't know where you come from but from where I'm from, calling someone, who you've never even spoken to before, a "house girl" is not a 'playful insult'. Have some decency, please.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Odingo1: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
obailala:
How can the same thing be allowed to repeat itself over and over again?.... Dont we have rubber bullets or pepper spray or tear-gas or water cannons in Nigeria to disperse protesters if they are getting unruly?
Anybody supporting killing of civilians which are unarmed are terrorist, there are procedures used to disperse a crowd without killing anybody which include tear gassing,water horse power, barricades and if they remained defiance the use of rubber bullet and fake loud gun shots.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by mr1759: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
erico2k2:

They are Jobless . Why don't they go to Anambra or Imo state . Besides if you boss finds you in such rally have you not lost your JOB ? ?

that was how the white where looking at Martin Luther King because he is a hero.

my dear they r not jobless,

they r heroes take note

protest can hold any where the world belong to us all even wike know this
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ngozi123:

I don't remember saying whether I agreed with this protest or not? All I said is that there was a thread about IPOB informing the police of their protest a few days ago.
No one in PHC will grant that right . The governor warned them b4 no IPOB rally or gathering in Rivers they are more than welcome to stick 5 thier idiology at Imo Anambra Enugu no one will bother them there why PHC ? Nah by force.of you chk there won't be an ekwere or Ogoni person there

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by nwabobo: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
jidxin:
d protesters

Why?
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by zendy: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
erico2k2:

Oga protest in Biafra land then you lot will make sense not PHC . PHC is Niger Delta . Spot the difference ?

There is nothing called PHC. That name is just a fabrication of the colonial masters same as Nigeria and Niger Delta, just made up words. The name of the place is Igweocha.

The constitution allows anyone the right to peaceful protest, wether it be about Biafra or something else. There civilised country that shoots unarmed people

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by nwabobo: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
erico2k2:

They are Jobless . Why don't they go to Anambra or Imo state . Besides if you boss finds you in such rally have you not lost your JOB ? ?

Why should they go to Anambra or Imo. Is PH not Igbo land?
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by mr1759: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
erico2k2:

U mean south east right ?

the entire south, especially the south south. or are you happy as a Nigerian where u r
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Opakan2: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Land grabbers

why not stay in your 5 land locked states, why disturb the beautiful people of PH city.

shameless thieves looking to claim oil rich land

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by obailala(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
erico2k2:

Why rubber ?
In case there are some criminals camouflaging inside the protesting crowd to cause wahala.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Odingo1: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Olaolufred:
I CONGRATULATE THE DEAD.

THEY HAVE ACHIEVED ONE THING.

BIAFRA OR DEATH.

SINCE THEY HAVE NOT GOTTEN BIAFRA,

THEY HAVE GOTTEN DEATH.

EITHER WAY, THEY HAVE LOST NOTHING.

GOT ONE OUT OF TWO. 50% IS A FAIR RESULT.

AGAIN I SAY CONGRATULATIONS.
No country in this world have fought a civil war twice and still remained one country, don't think that the world is not watching Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by SIRmanjar(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
ayoolanr:
The army should show those iPad ipod osu flatonjas that porthacourt is not a a backward south yeast state!
Guy d flatonja no sweet again..come up wit anoder word.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Useless biafra supporters

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by jidxin(m): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
nwabobo:

Why?
solidarity rally 4 trump?? does dz make any sense to u

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by lacasera14(m): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fools, Trump has no idea if you Igbos exists. they didn't shoot you guys very well enough.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
mr1759:

that was how the white where looking at Martin Luther King because he is a hero.

my dear they r not jobless,

they r heroes take note

protest can hold any where the world belong to us all even wike know this
Who told you protest can be held anywhere ?
In the UK there are designated protest route . You just do t wake up and protest . You will be promptly arrested and charged with bridge of peace . The Green peace activits where arrested at Heathrow . Beside what's the relationship btw PHC and IPOB ? No one. Is saying no.IPOB but stick to your 5 IGBO states for God sake . No need draw anyone else I to your fight concent rate ur energy.
PS there is one free place IPOB can protest
SAMBESI FOR E ST THE FG won't mind since you said U can protest anywhere .

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

in a peaceful solidarity Killing of these people makes me realize that the misfire they claim at IDP camp might be intentional.
Armies should be in the barracks

https://www.nairaland.com/3580970/there-nothing-accidental-borno-idp

https://www.nairaland.com/3583213/boko-haram-attacks-rann-camp

1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Odingo1: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Opakan2:
Land grabbers

why not stay in your 5 land locked states, why disturb the beautiful people of PH city.

shameless thieves looking to claim oil rich land
In your mind this hundred and thousands protesters are all Igbos
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by FuckTheMod: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
midol:

We yoruba muslims must cry to Allah about Biafrans wanting to leave us. We must do everything to make people hate Kanu. This is because kanu is a 'fraudster' for exposing our yoruba lies and asking us to unite our yoruba skulls with our oduduwa brothers in Benin republic. Trump must hate Biafra. Insha Allah!

grin grin
That egbò still dey run for your bloodstream

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Johnrake69: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
CoolVoice:

Please tell all these dude that didn't even know history jare... Their father didn't even witness the civil war..they Dont know jack!! Imagine Trump rally?? Like say Na him impregnate their mothers... Bunch of illiterates..

You both are just committing falacy. Whether it's Trump rally or Jammeh protest, does it give the military the right to open fire on unarmed protesters? These unfortunate events should be condemned by all well meaning Nigerians for posterity sake. When the military in Broad-day light begins to kill the people it's meant to protect then we are headed to a dangerous time.

This is not the time to sound politically correct.

Catalan separatists protest.

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by ufumes(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
i just wonder what the foreigners think of nigeria. I think they think us all from africa as being barbaric. Recently read a foreigner's comment on the issue of idp bombing where she expressed worry that Nigerians has a jet fighter in her possession. Stories like this would make them simply "SMH" at us and say bush people. Its a pity sha.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
obailala:
In case there are some criminals camouflaging inside the protesting crowd to cause wahala.
They are all criminals . Bridging the peace of the land amount to criminality .is it safe to say all of them.where IGBOs ?
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by PHILipu1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Odingo1:

In UN charter, people have right to a peaceful protest and self determination is wright of any related groups.You cant expert your opposition to give you permission to embark on protest, that is why UN empowered any aggrieved person to protest as far as the protest is peaceful.

But your people in government that their voice matter are not saying anything.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by xpool(m): 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:

No. I know it is the south east where majority of the males are either illiterates or semi-illiterates and are prone to brainwashing especially when they are also jobless as evident in the pictures.
Just as "illiterate" Chuddy Ugorji from south-east brainwashed the "literate" people of south-west with "YOU KNOW WHAT".

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Opakan2: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
mr1759:

the entire south, especially the south south. or are you happy as a Nigerian where u r

see don't let me deceive you..

nothing in this life can make South unite again, not with what igbos did during GEJ's tenure.. or you think yorubas don't know how to cry marginalization too

GEJ was a curse, destroyed so many things, created IDPS, almajiris etc. and did nothing. A total failure

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by gerg: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
And why exactly did they go to Port Harcourt? A city that doesn't have a friendly disposition to anything Igbo?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by datizy(f): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Why is it that people like to die for nothing?
Imagine rallying for Trump who doesn't know jack about them..
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by pawesome(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Solidarity march fr Trump..u guys knw dt dis is wt wil happen na buh stil venture into it cz f some popularity so dt Trump wil reason d biafra tin..dem go kil al f una.mak una cntinue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.