Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) (77913 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris: Anambra Passes Vote Of Confidence, Stages Solidarity Rally / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Codes151(m): 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
Defaramade:
Sir you are so on point, it is very pathetic that Nigeria is gradually becoming a repressive dictatorship where dissent and contrary opinions are no longer tolerated. Some Americans are protesting against Trump's inauguration and nobody is shooting at them. The military and police should go and learn how to manage protests without allowing it to turn violent and causing death to both the protesters and themselves.
all this crimes I hope buhari knows dead or alive it will come back to him!
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Smartmey(m): 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
glad u said 7 biafrans not nigerians. quote me make ayelala fire u.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Olaolufred(m): 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
[/sup][sup]
Uteghe:
The motto of Ipob as coined by Kanu is "Biafra or death". How can you fulfil your death wish without the help of army bullets? Stop posting shit. Keep calm and die for Kanu.

ONE BILLION LIKES

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by osusuallstars: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
ekhai:
DID TRUMP CALLED FOR RALLY IN NIGERIA? THE OBAMA WE RALLIED FOR THEN, WHAT DID WE GAIN FROM HIS 8 YEARS IN OFFICE? INSTEAD OF GOING TO MILE2 AND IKWERE MARKETS TO LOOK FOR OUR DAILY BREAD, HERE WE ARE RALLYING FOR TRUMP THAT DOESN'T KNOW OF OUR EXISTENCE.
When you rallied for Obama, did he know of your existence? They are not beggars asking for daily bread like you. They are well fed and hence have overcome your challenge of food.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by FisifunKododada: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wetin concern me sef? Until I see Igbos packing their loads and relocating from the SW and North in droves, I will not consider Biafra a serious issue. So Igbos put your legs were your mouths are - start streaming back to alaigbo en masse then I will viciously clamor for the release of Kanu and the realization of Biafra as an independent nation.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by AntiNigerian: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pritypussi:

how?
just because I'm exposing your hypocrisy.. biafra is dead and buried
Effiong's statement of surrender is still there as proof.. Army will keep killing as many as they can till you lots come to terms that it's Nigeria or nothing
your man made nation will soon die very soon! Lugardian slave
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by ceda99: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Jobless people. Who send una

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:

No. I know it is the south east where majority of the males are either illiterates or semi-illiterates and are prone to brainwashing especially when they are also jobless as evident in the pictures.

Bro make I burst your bubbles now. Illiteracy I'm the south west is more than in the south east.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by gerg: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
This is too bad. how is this a threat to Nigeria's security? they are armless and shouldn't be shot at or arrested. Nigeria becoming something else now

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:

No. I know it is the south east where majority of the males are either illiterates or semi-illiterates and are prone to brainwashing especially when they are also jobless as evident in the pictures.

Bro make I burst your bubbles now. Illiteracy in the south west is more than in the south east.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by mr1759: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
how I wish the entire south will brave like the iPod members that we have to rise up
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Odingo1: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Gabbyraze:
Is it hunger, ignorance or pure hatred that makes us act and speak the way we do. I didn't watch the video so I cant say if dead bodies are on it or not but what I know is, if you want to protest,u get a permit from the police. At least the lautech students protested last week, even tho the governor goofed,at least no one was killed or arrested. Let the ipod guys do the necessary things before embarking on protests. The country is bad enough as it is,lets not add more fuel to the fire
In UN charter, people have right to a peaceful protest and self determination is wright of any related groups.You cant expert your opposition to give you permission to embark on protest, that is why UN empowered any aggrieved person to protest as far as the protest is peaceful.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
prince9851:
Is this not democracy??
don't people have freedom expression and movement??
barely 20mins after we started..d army came and opened fire at us

7 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SHOT DEAD
...many ave been rushed to the hospital bleeding profusely
some have been arrested for no reason

Information reaching us now is that 10 more Biafrans have been killed in first artillery junction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkEaNFZhv90
Did the Governor of Rivers not warn you guys no IPOB rally in PHC ? When will you guys learn?did anyone die in the USA ? Was there this kind of rally there ? Does Trump know your father's let alone you ? Joblessness at its peak

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by AntiNigerian: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
why hold NNAMDI KANU when you know that Nigeria will soon wither like a rotten skeleton lipsrsealed .. Baal prophets and Lugardian slaves am talking to you
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by mr1759: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
any one who call these gallant freedom fighters jobless is not only an idiot but slowpoke
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Banter1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
And the funniest thing, Trump don't give a Bleep about you and the so called Biafra. It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Odingo1:

In UN charter, people have right to a peaceful protest and self determination is wright of any related groups.You cant expert your opposition to give you permission to embark on protest, that is why UN empowered any aggrieved person to protest as far as the protest is peaceful.
Oga protest in Biafra land then you lot will make sense not PHC . PHC is Niger Delta . Spot the difference ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Aburi001: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:
All I see here are illiterate and jobless miscreants looking for opportunity to loot and cause mayhem.
Funny enough.... Trump don't even know if most of these jobless guys exist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Odingo1: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
mr1759:
how I wish the entire south will brave like the iPod members that we have to rise up
The South West will betray the braveness to rise up, they prefer to be under Hausa -fulani subjugation.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by ajealadick(m): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Where are the dead people? Bloody propagandist?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by SIRmanjar(m): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pritypussi:

how?
just because I'm exposing your hypocrisy.. biafra is dead and buried
Effiong's statement of surrender is still there as proof.. Army will keep killing as many as they can till you lots come to terms that it's Nigeria or nothing
As long as dis pipul are protesting for dere rights againzt a country dat iz oppressing ad marginalizing dem,may d death u wish on dem befall u ad anyone in ur family with ur wicked mindset...Amen
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by obailala(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
How can the same thing be allowed to repeat itself over and over again?.... Dont we have rubber bullets or pepper spray or tear-gas or water cannons in Nigeria to disperse protesters if they are getting unruly?
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
mr1759:
any one who call these gallant freedom fighters jobless is not only an idiot but slowpoke
They are Jobless . Why don't they go to Anambra or Imo state . Besides if you boss finds you in such rally have you not lost your JOB ? ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:
All I see here are illiterate and jobless miscreants looking for opportunity to loot and cause mayhem.
in a peaceful solidarity Killing of these people makes me realize that the misfire they claim at IDP camp might be intentional.
Armies should be in the barracks

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by AntiNigerian: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sunky200:

i hope you understand that your group activities threatens the peace, unity and progress of this country.
you shouldn't be quoting the Golden Rule for this type of event
man made nation slave, lemme tell you something, go and tell your dead master Lord Lugard that he is mad for creating Nigeria! why should he create a nation without our approval when we don't have a common value system? And you're here talking about what? Lugard created Nigeria and not God!
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Ngozi123(f): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
jidxin:
was police consent given.....i dont think consent was given or can be given to such .....solidarity rally 4 trump? im so ashamed u ppl nd buhari kip putin Nigeria into lime light 4 stupid nd preposterous reasons....who is trump...he doesn't needs our support nor our allegiance. ....in fact dont expect anytin from trump

I don't remember saying whether I agreed with this protest or not? All I said is that there was a thread about IPOB informing the police of their protest a few days ago.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
obailala:
How can the same thing be allowed to repeat itself over and over again?.... Dont we have rubber bullets or pepper spray or tear-gas or water cannons in Nigeria to disperse protesters if they are getting unruly?
Why rubber ?
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by nwabobo: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
jidxin:
guy lets face fact...those guys re stupid extremely stupid

Which guys?
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by midol: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Uteghe:
grin just die for Biafra dude. Soldiers are waiting to offer assistance.
I pray to Allah that our muslim skull doesn't suffer too much pains. grin grin
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by bcashy: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
ChilledPill:
The illitrate cattle rearer is at it again, ICC is beckoning on him

Go out there and try any nonsense and then wait for ICC grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
mr1759:
U mean south east right ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by AntiNigerian: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
FisifunKododada:
Wetin concern me sef? Until I see Igbos packing their loads and relocating from the SW and North in droves, I will not consider Biafra a serious issue. So Igbos put your legs were your mouths are - start streaming back to alaigbo en masse then I will viciously clamor for the release of Kanu and the realization of Biafra as an independent nation.
before then , I'll make sure that Otedola that has been sucking our oil together with the ABOKIS will lose all their refineries and companies here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Am Father To All Bayelsans - Jonathan As Sylva, Lyon Visit / Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) / I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.